Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? (1135 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by realGURU(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2014
I want an asap answer!
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2014
Having a romatic and caring girlfriend is better than having none.
Meanwhile, you might curse and hate yourself if you have a dumb, lame, passive girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2014
yes. Girlfrnd=empty bank acc.
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by LaurelP(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Depends on d kind of person
Some girlfriends are worth having
The type dat encourages, respects and is always there for u

Some on d oda hand can be a curse to u
D type dat comes into ur life to drain u of anytin valuable u possess
Ur money, time, happiness, dreams and connections
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by djeoziv(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2014
I don't see it as an option..... No time for roller-coaster stuffs.

Make the dutch...before u 32 in age and get married... Period.

Jumping around is deafeningly ignored.... No time.
wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Suresh08: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2014
girls are there to distract u.
focus on ur life goals, chase success and they will run after you if you are successful.

remember, "a double minded man is unstable in all his ways"

be focused.girls are there to distract u.
focus on ur life goals, chase success and they will run after you if you are successful.

be focused.

be focused.

2 Likes

Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by farano(f): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2014
ajibolabd: yes. Girlfrnd=empty bank acc.
Big lie tongue
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Omexonomy: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2014
farano: Big lie tongue
what is big about the lie? 95% of gurls i have come across are leech though i dont know about you unless you are ready to prove me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2014
...Not all gals ą♈ҙ after u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ money...some of us stil bliv in luv wink
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Oahray: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Op, bad grammar makes me [sic]
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by fnep2smooth(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2014
i just remember when i was jobless, my whatsapp contact was filled with many girls i have been toasting for ages. Some times when i send them Hi, the only respond i will get is hey, And that will be all for the week and the trend will continue like that till i will give up but my mind keeps telling me not to delete their number.
So few months later i got a job at a construction company. The day i started working and my boss showed me my office ( nice place ) i sat down on the rolling chair for sometimes until something came into my mind ( take a pix ) and i did ( Just one pix ). I upload it on whatsapp and facebook and from that day my whatsapp never rest. The first message i got was " have you got a job " and i Said Yeah, told them the company name and the next question was " is that your office " and i said yes.
Bro, from that day am the boss. So my humble advise is. Pls get a job, be the boss and you will never lack ladies in your life.
My humble advise

3 Likes

Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2014
is she frustrating u?
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Oahray: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2014
fnep2smooth: i just remember when i was jobless, my whatsapp contact was filled with many girls i have been toasting for ages. Some times when i send them Hi, the only respond i will get is hey, And that will be all for the week and the trend will continue like that till i will give up but my mind keeps telling me not to delete their number.
So few months later i got a job at a construction company. The day i started working and my boss showed me my office ( nice place ) i sat down on the rolling chair for sometimes until something came into my mind ( take a pix ) and i did ( Just one pix ). I upload it on whatsapp and facebook and from that day my whatsapp never rest. The first message i got was " have you got a job " and i Said Yeah, told them the company name and the next question was " is that your office " and i said yes.
Bro, from that day am the boss. So my humble advise is. Pls get a job, be the boss and you will never lack ladies in your life.
My humble advise
Really humble of you to assume that op is jobless, and advertise yourself as an improvement from the op's status to the ultimate ladies man.

Little problem is, your epistle didn't even slightly answer the op's question. He didn't ask for tips on getting girls. Read the topic again and answer without using too much I's. It's unhealthy.
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
fnep2smooth: i just remember when i was jobless, my whatsapp contact was filled with many girls i have been toasting for ages. Some times when i send them Hi, the only respond i will get is hey, And that will be all for the week and the trend will continue like that till i will give up but my mind keeps telling me not to delete their number.
My humble advise
cheesy
I love this post.
I'll never 'settle' with that kind of lady anyway.
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by fnep2smooth(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oahray: Really humble of you to assume that op is jobless, and advertise yourself as an improvement from the op's status to the ultimate ladies man.

Little problem is, your epistle didn't even slightly answer the op's question. He didn't ask for tips on getting girls. Read the topic again and answer without using too much I's. It's unhealthy.
keep hating bro. Am so far gone am 3D bro.
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
djeoziv: I don't see it as an option..... No time for roller-coaster stuffs.

Make the dutch...before u 32 in age and get married... Period.

Jumping around is deafeningly ignored.... No time.
wink

cool Jah bless

Suresh08: girls are there to distract u.
be focused.girls are there to distract u.
be focused.
be focused.

Peace unto you bro smiley

@OP

It is understandable the bible says that 'it is better to live on a roof alone than with a nagging woman'.

Any woman that won't give you peace of mind to concentrate on your inner dreams - keep them at bay.
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by Oahray: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
fnep2smooth:
keep hating bro. Am so far gone am 3D bro.
bwahahahahahaha! Hating on you? So far gone? Lol. Ok o. Just stop using wrong words like 'humble' in a haughty post.
Re: Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? by fnep2smooth(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oahray: bwahahahahahaha! Hating on you? So far gone? Lol. Ok o. Just stop using wrong words like 'humble' in a haughty post.
dude whats your problem. Why can't you let me live my life as normal nairalander than you quoting me up and down. The thing de pain you

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Women... / Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle / The 11 Differences Between Dating A Boy Vs A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.