Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. (42281 Views)

Shooting At LAX (los Angeles International Airport) / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea / Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by bendeniceguy: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
emperorchedda: grin see snail wey man for don dey flex. Mtchewwww
yeye people!!!!!!!!! they dont know what snails inside vegetable soup and a mould of fufu can do to the human spirit. why you think say our politicians dey shine like say dem polish dem? the answer is what dis yama-yama people just destroyed!

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: That is why I said irony of life. I drove by Obama's house recently and you will be surprised with the many eagled eyed secret service agents guarding the place.

shocked shocked shocked
For what?...Was Obama/ Michele in town for visit?.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked
For what?...Was Obama/ Michele in town for visit?.
No, it's normal for the President house to be secured all the time. I guess is part of Presidential protocol. The President and his family stays there on their occasional visits to Chicago .

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: No, it's normal for the President house to be secured all the time. I guess is part of Presidential protocol. The President and his family stays there on their occasional visits to Chicago .

Hmmm!!...Imagine!!!..Those secret service are getting paid, just for doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Why ship snails? undecided
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!...Imagine!!!..Those secret service are getting paid, just for doing nothing.
They do that for the protection of the Presidential family. Infact, the whole block is kind of blocked of with big Secret Service logo letting you know it's a very protective area. Plus it's in Kenwood/Hyde Park which is densely populated.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: They do that for the protection of the Presidential family. Infact, the whole block is kind of blocked of with big Secret Service logo letting you know it's a very protective area. Plus it's in Kenwood/Hyde Park which is densely populated.

Wao!!...Aren't they lucky?..I'm very sure that the President will get such amenities for the rest of he's life.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

Wao!!...Aren't they lucky?..I'm very sure that the President will get such amenities for the rest of he's life.
Yes, it's one of many Presidential perks. Funny enough, I 've met him couple times when he was a senator from Illinois and has aged a lot since he became President . The stress is unbelievable plus dealing with all this bigoted Republicans.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by 190theclown: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rooneyboy: the U.S Customs and Border Protection program
manager say they are investigating why an individual would want to
consume such an amount of deadly snails.grin grin grin find this very hilarious grin grin grin

Literally in stitches with this

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: Yes, it's one of many Presidential perks. Funny enough, I 've met him couple times when he was a senator from Illinois and has aged a lot since he became President . The stress is unbelievable plus dealing with all this bigoted Republicans.

Thank You!!...He really has; The Republicans/ Congress( Angels from hell), are making sure he pays for every sec of he's time as a president.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

Thank You!!...He really has; The Republicans/ Congress( Angels from hell), are making sure he pays for every sec of he's time as a president.
A lot of it is plain racism . I work in a firm with bunch of white guys and you won't believe the kind of disparaging remarks this guys make about him. Sometimes, I do check them. This guys are investment bankers and they have made bunch of dough since Obama was elected. Down jones came from 7.000 to over 17.000 today. When Bush left office, America was losing average of 750.000 jobs per month and Obama came in and stop the hemorrhage .when I say that they will bring on some other stupid stuff. Nothing you can say to them to change their prejudice clouded mind. It's part of life in US.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by pickabeau1: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
nice.. pls tag me when u do\

Coldfeet: Will try and do so thanks.
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: A lot of it is plain racism . I work in a firm with bunch of white guys and you won't believe the kind of disparaging remarks this guys make about him. Sometimes, I do check them. This guys are investment bankers and they have made bunch of dough since Obama was elected. Down jones came from 7.000 to over 17.000 today. When Bush left office, America was losing average of 750.000 jobs per month and Obama came in and stop the hemorrhage .when I say that they will bring on some other stupid stuff. Nothing you can say to them to change their prejudice clouded mind. It's part of life in US.

Problem is, they'll always find anything negative about that guy....I even find it pathetic that they ( Republicans), are trying to convince the American public, that Obama is the worst president ; When we have Judge Bush I and Offcourse i do not have to tell you how much of a disaster Judge Bush II was.....Even Dick Charney would agree to that.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

Problem is, they'll always find anything negative about that guy....I even find it pathetic that they ( Republicans), are trying to convince the American public, that Obama is the worst president ; When we have Judge Bush I and Offcourse i do not have to tell you how much of a disaster Judge Bush II was.....Even Dick Charney would agree to that.
They are surprised to find a black man with an African heritage in the White House hence all the birthers are crying out for his birth certificate. They are bunch of losers. That's why I never vote for a republican.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by manck: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
cheesy grin

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: They are surprised to find a black man with an African heritage in the White House hence all the birthers are crying out for his birth certificate. They are bunch of losers. That's why I never vote for a republican.

At times I wonder...The Republicans who are suppose be Christians, are one of the worst people on planet earth...The rate of racism, judgments, and discrimination that occurs everyday amongst this people, is shocking.

Mind you, try spending your time with a Republican who happens to be a Christian, and I bet that person posses Atleast one of this characteristics. They're just a bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

At times I wonder...The Republicans who are suppose be Christians, are one of the worst people on planet earth...The rate of racism, judgments, and discrimination that occurs everyday amongst this people, is shocking.

Mind you, try spending your time with a Republican who happens to be a Christian, and I bet that person posses Atleast one of this characteristics. They're just a bunch of hypocrites.
Under the veil of their so called Christianity is bigotry. You just have to go beyond them and do what is right for you. No amount of bigotry will stop my success.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by uzolexis(f): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
donlyone: I am shocked that they would say such things about African giant snails. These snails are around us here and I have never seen a farmer describe snails as a threat to crops.

I hope they are not trying to make us start importing their own genetically engineered CRAP.

Farmers in the house please educate us

There is nothing wrong with our African giant snails, I studied Agricultural economics and know a bit about snail farming. Whites r suspicious of anything they r not used 2.their snails r not that big,they look premature and now they see better snail they r talking rubbish
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: Under the veil of their so called Christianity is bigotry. You just have to go beyond them and do what is right for you. No amount of bigotry will stop my success.

Amen..That's very true.
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by uzolexis(f): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
datalossvictim1: Why do people eat snail? Is beef and chicken not enough angry

Snail is more nutritious and healthy than beef n chicken
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Coldfeet(f): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
pickabeau1: nice.. pls tag me when u do\

Will do.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2014
glitest:

Amen..That's very true.
God bless you. Really enjoyed conversing with you. You are truly a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 18, 2014
Lucasbalo: God bless you. Really enjoyed conversing with you. You are truly a rare gem.

Aww;Thanks!..I also did enjoy conversing with you .Likewise.
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by fanficgirl(f): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2014
Lucasbalo: Those 3 Airports are nothing compared to Chicago's Ohare Airport. Stop bringing Nigerian foods in years ago because of the agents in Chicago . Probably one of the worst Airports on US when it comes to native food.

Yes, they threw out my Uncle's bag, filled with nothing but Nigerian bread.
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2014
fanficgirl:

Yes, they threw out my Uncle's bag, filled with nothing but Nigerian bread.
Not surprised, those agents at ohareairport are bunch of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by henrijin: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2014
I thought the story was about Mikel. I was wondering why he should have any problem at LA airport
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by pickabeau1: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2014
henrijin: I thought the story was about Mikel. I was wondering why he should have any problem at LA airport

kolo... grin grin
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by bedfordng(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
all this white too sabi sideline things.don't be surprised they will sideline it to their house for consumption.they also sabi beta thing.the snail is already in their kitchen
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by mezebel(f): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lucasbalo: That is why I said irony of life. I drove by Obama's house recently and you will be surprised with the many eagled eyed secret service agents guarding the place.
bros which obama house? Make lie no drag ur tongue out.
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by mezebel(f): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
glitest:

believe him,u will believe anything
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
mezebel: believe him,u will believe anything

undecided undecided
Re: Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
mezebel: bros which obama house? Make lie no drag ur tongue out.
His personal house on 51st. in Kenwood on the south side of Chicago . So why don't you shut your mouth because you don't know what you are talking about. That's his personal house before he became President . You can ask anyone that knows anything about Chitown .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

French Navy Intercepts Russia-Bound Cargo Ship In English Channel / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / Governor Eric Greitens Arrested After Circulating Nude Photos Of Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.