Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

We Are All Aborisha - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are All Aborisha (14895 Views)

Why I Am An Aborisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Pls stop saying trash

Jesus did not die for anyone.

Again to repeat what i told boboyekini:

Yes only Jesus can save...had some experience which made me realise all these idols our ancestors and parents worship are the same...and that when push comes to shove they and their gods are toothless and are being manipulated by devil who doesn't give two figs about them. Someone did evil stuffs(witchcraft tinz) to me which i overlooked by handing the person over to God, after much deliberation they now tell me to use something they prepared for me so that such people would not trouble me again, that after i would now go and beg that person so i can be fully released...see ogboju, tschewwww...

So give me one good reason why i should not delete such people from my life sad
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

Again to repeat what i told boboyekini:

Yes only Jesus can save...had some experience which made me realise all these idols our ancestors and parents worship are the same...and that when push comes to shove they and their gods are toothless and are being manipulated by devil who doesn't give two figs about them. Someone did evil stuffs(witchcraft tinz) to me which i overlooked by handing the person over to God, after much deliberation they now tell me to use something they prepared for me so that such people would not trouble me again, that after i would now go and beg that person so i can be fully released...see ogboju, tschewwww...

So give me one good reason why i should not delete such people from my life sad

I cherish ladies so much. . . .I just dont wanna bash you.

Jesus did not die for you. Stop being pastor puppet.

Even if you base your point on what is in the bible, Jesus died for the Jew ONLY which you aint part of. The Israeli hates you blacks like poo. . . .I keep wondering while you people blindingly rally round them. You aint Jew. . . . .take up your identity and become human.

The Jesus you are shouting after is the one that asked you to hate your parent if you are to become his disciples. Have you been hating yours?

The same Jesus you rant about for is the one that said He came ONLY for the Jew. Have you see racism and how blindfolded you are?

Are you just kidding or you are just being deluded? What is witchcraft and how is it evil?

Devil use people. . . .your own God is the devil. He created evil and caused evil to happen. Jesus said your God is the real satan. . . .these are things in your bible which you have refused to read.

All you have is nothing. You are an Aborisha. . . . .

4 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Did your bible tell you this?

Maybe you are reading the back page or what your pastor told you.

We worship Orisha Aje. (Money), is Money evil? Od did Jesus warned you all from worshipping money? Your pastor worship it. . . .hope you know this too?

Your parent are Gods. . .the bible confirm this. Are you not worshipping your own parent? Reading your words, you are yoruba. . .out of respect, you worship your parent. Are your own parent evil?

The bible said your body is the temple of God. . . .Olubobotiribo is the God that accept sacrifices for your Ori. Is your own mouth evil?

Praises to your dad (Iba)

He is man of the soil.

He is enlightened and see far beyond what you can see.

To him, you are toddler intellectually.

Na bible you dey read?
Once again, respect to him

He wont convinvce you

alagemo ti bi omo re, ai mo jo di owo omo re.

Your Da cant force wisdom into your head. He cant break your head and pack knowledge into it.

A baby can be serious about some imaginary friend. . . .it is your stage in life. You will evlove.

Jesus did not die for you or anyone. .. ..get down to the reality

What can money get you that you have to worship it? Does everything not end after 6 feet?! No wonder money rituals is on the rise! And even those who do this "ogun owo" don't strive to be rich because they know the negative implication behind it. Money is the list of my worries - my idol worshipping family is next in line to the present traditional ruler Ooni - but i don't roll like that so i am content with food on my table and the clothes on my back. That as far as i am concerned is all money is required for, everything else is for showboating and for braggarts to rub it in people's eyes that they are rich and drive such and such and live in so and so...vanity upon vanity...

The Almighty God is aware of false Pastors who have gone out in His name so leave Him to deal with them in His own appointed time.

All of you idol worshippers people are deluded and selfish and self-centred and are controlled by satan whom Jesus had disgraced and made a show of. Your master is under our feet and has to bow at the mention of the name of Jesus Christ the son of God.

Na jeje i dey, Jesus i no sabi, God i no sabi, Olumba i no sabi, Mohammed i no sabi, Bhudda i no sabi, etc, i was just a free spirit doing my own thing... Yet they did evils to my children and tell me awon agba meta kan lo wa nidi e. Na who born the 3 agbayas, tschewwww. And what freaking solution was proposed?! They need etutu and blood sacrifice for this and that...i need to go and beg this and that...osun is angry blah, blah, blah...like i give a rat's arse...and what was my freaking offence...mo tu eran won sile/mo je omo oloju aanu...you put your son for posi aiye, na him come toast me no be me toast am, then God decided to use me...you come dey holla dey cry dey practise your cowardly witchcraft spirit on me...she even employed 15 different babalawos at the same time to kill my son (her own grandchild oh)...and yet they are bullying me to beg her...why can't they go and face God directly angry And monday to sunday without fail you go see her in Deeper life church...smh...may she turn to God for the redemption of her soul before it is too late...

In all these, only Jesus and God stood in the gap for me. They opened my eyes to the healing power of God's love. So today i am proud to be an ambassador for Jesus Christ. Again i repeat only Jesus can save.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

What can money get you that you have to worship it? Does everything not end after 6 feet?! No wonder money rituals is on the rise! And even those who do this "ogun owo" don't strive to be rich because they know the negative implication behind it. Money is the list of my worries - my idol worshipping family is next in line to the present traditional ruler Ooni - but i don't roll like that so i am content with food on my table and the clothes on my back. That as far as i am concerned is all money is required for, everything else is for showboating and for braggarts to rub it in people's eyes that they are rich and drive such and such and live in so and so...vanity upon vanity...

The Almighty God is aware of false Pastors who have gone out in His name so leave Him to deal with them in His own appointed time.

All of you idol worshippers people are deluded and selfish and self-centred and are controlled by satan whom Jesus had disgraced and made a show of. Your master is under our feet and has to bow at the mention of the name of Jesus Christ the son of God.

Na jeje i dey, Jesus i no sabi, God i no sabi, Olumba i no sabi, Mohammed i no sabi, Bhudda i no sabi, etc, i was just a free spirit doing my own thing... Yet they did evils to my children and tell me awon agba meta kan lo wa nidi e. Na who born the 3 agbayas, tschewwww. And what freaking solution was proposed?! They need etutu and blood sacrifice for this and that...i need to go and beg this and that...osun is angry blah, blah, blah...like i give a rat's arse...and what was my freaking offence...mo tu eran won sile/mo je omo oloju aanu...you put your son for posi aiye, na him come toast me no be me toast am, then God decided to use me...you come dey holla dey cry dey practise your cowardly witchcraft spirit on me...she even employed 15 different babalawos at the same time to kill my son (her own grandchild oh)...and yet they are bullying me to beg her...why can't they go and face God directly angry And monday to sunday without fail you go see her in Deeper life church...smh...may she turn to God for the redemption of her soul before it is too late...

In all these, only Jesus and God stood in the gap for me. They opened my eyes to the healing power of God's love. So today i am proud to be an ambassador for Jesus Christ. Again i repeat only Jesus can save.

Madam this is rant.

Address my points
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I cherish ladies so much. . . .I just dont wanna bash you.

Jesus did not die for you. Stop being pastor puppet.

Even if you base your point on what is in the bible, Jesus died for the Jew ONLY which you aint part of. The Israeli hates you blacks like poo. . . .I keep wondering while you people blindingly rally round them. You aint Jew. . . . .take up your identity and become human.

The Jesus you are shouting after is the one that asked you to hate your parent if you are to become his disciples. Have you been hating yours?

The same Jesus you rant about for is the one that said He came ONLY for the Jew. Have you see racism and how blindfolded you are?

Are you just kidding or you are just being deluded? What is witchcraft and how is it evil?

Devil use people. . . .your own God is the devil. He created evil and caused evil to happen. Jesus said your God is the real satan. . . .these are things in your bible which you have refused to read.

All you have is nothing. You are an Aborisha. . . . .

This ain't about women stuff, i am talking about the curveball my idol worshipping family/cabal dealt me and how they stood twiddling their thumbs telling me to go and beg the witch for telling her not to peddle her witchcraft wares near my sons again.

God is love. He created all lives and imbibed the gift of knowledge in all. It was satan who did evil by abusing the freewill God gave His creation.

We are all one in Christ, Jesus Christ broke down the walls as the spiritual seed of Abraham and we are of the Spirit and faith and no longer of the law and dead works.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3: 11
Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

Ephesians 2:11-22
11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

I AM NOT AN ABORISHA, NEVER WAS, NEVER WILL BE.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

This ain't about women stuff, i am talking about the curveball my idol worshipping cabal dealt me and how they stood twiddling their thumbs telling me to go and beg the witch for telling her not to peddle her witchcraft wares near my sons again.

God is love. He created all lives and imbibed the gift of knowledge in all. It was satan who did evil by abusing the freewill God gave His creation.

We are all one in Christ, Jesus Christ broke down the walls as the spiritual seed of Abraham and we are of the Spirit and faith and no longer of the law and dead works.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3: 11
Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

Ephesians 2:11-22
11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

I AM NOT AN ABORISHA, NEVER WAS, NEVER WILL BE.

You be agbalagab self.

Ok I don hear you o.

Cheers
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Madam this is rant.

Address my points

You are the one trying to cop out.

There is nothing good about your clay gods, nothing to write home about. The devil y'all worship only exists to steal, kill and destroy. So the earlier this sinks in the better for you. They will not save you when the chips are down.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

You be agbalagab self.

Ok I don hear you o.

Cheers

Agbalagba ko, agbalajobi ni. I reject that in Jesus' name. I am a child of God and joint heir with Christ. I worship a living God.

Chei, you worship money, oro buruku t'oun t'erin cheesy No wonder you see nothing wrong in witchcraft of manipulating dark energy for sinister purposes. Hmmm, mewa nbe labe orun...Berra shun that and embrace the greatest energy love which God commands us all to do.

May God grant you a life-changing divine encounter with Him this week in the name of Jesus Christ the lamb upon the throne.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Ubenedictus(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:
Maybe you have refused to read and digest the content on the thread.
Catholics agree on there forum that God has a place they dwell. In this place, they are being worshipped and they tend to have all there powers there.
Yahweh dwell in mouth sinai.
He manisfest on mounts
he is worshipped on hills.
He is powerful on Mountains which is the reason mortal men defeated him on the plain.
He is the rock of ages.
Having his church built on rock

Do I need to stress on the meaning of one his name?

To nail it all, I wasnt the one that said Yahweh is the god of hills. It is there in your bible. Evidences provided above confirmed he is the god of hills or better put Orisha Oke.
hahaha, i don't know which catholic agreed to your thesis, but i certainly disagree.

My God is everwhere and unlimited, he chose to manifest on mountains because that is where the ancient isrealites would feel close to him, after that he established them in their own land and they built a temple and he still manifested his presence there, all through scripture you continue to see his manifested presence, in the ark of the covenant, even in the red sea, in jericho....the list goes on and one, his manifested presence was never limited to the mountains.

Lastly he manifested himself physical and substantially in his son Jesus Christ.

God isn't just the rock of ages, he is also a shepherd (does that make him the God of sheep?) he is also the i am who i am the very cause of existence, he is also a mother to his people (does that make him the goddes of women?).

My God is unlimited.

Bro stop living in denial. This is interesting.
I continue doubt if you really read your bible lately.
What you have there is supposition, you just wish but not providing any tangible evidence.
How can the God of all inherit?

In Deut 32:8-12; Psalm 78:71, Yahweh inherited Jacob and took allotment of desert land.

Yahweh who is Elohim is the son of El. From El he inherited Israel.

Again, your God is not the God of all but of the hills
then i guess you should read jer 32:27
jer 32:17
num 27:16
num 16:22

they all say that yahweh is also the God of all living things he created them all. So why are you trying to restrict him to the hills?

If you are so interested in God's inheritance then you should read psalm 135, isreal wasn't alloted to him by some higher god, yahweh is the highest, he is the most high, he chose isreal for himself.

Ps 135 v 4.

For Yahweh has chosen Jacob for himself, Isreal as his own possession.
5. for i know that Yahweh is great and that our God is above all gods. 6 whatever he pleases he does in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps. 7 he it is who makes the clouds rise at the end of the earth, who makes lightnings for the rain and brings forth winds from his store house

you may get a bible and continue read, Yahweh not shongo is God of lightning, Yahweh not yemoja and olukun is the God of the seas and the deeps, Yahweh not obatala and oduduwa is the creator of all living thing.

The yoruba religion see all the mysteries of the world and ascribe it to one god or the other. There are not 401 gods, there is just one God responsible for all the stuff.

Have a nice day.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by uzoexcel(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2014
in what ways are 'their ways not right'? pls dnt take offence; we just wanna hear each others views and perceptions so we can 'know better'
Busybody2:

Unlike many who were born Christians, some of whom later became jaded and rebelled and turned atheists, the reverse is the case for me. I was born into a traditional mumbo-jumbo family, so now I thank God in His mercies for opening my eyes to see the truth about my idol worshipping ancestors and how their ways is not right.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

You are the one trying to cop out.

There is nothing good about your clay gods, nothing to write home about. The devil y'all worship only exists to steal, kill and destroy. So the earlier this sinks in the better for you. They will not save you when the chips are down.

Good day ma.

I dont bash women.

Cheers
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

Agbalagba ko, agbalajobi ni. I reject that in Jesus' name. I am a child of God and joint heir with Christ. I worship a living God.

Chei, you worship money, oro buruku t'oun t'erin cheesy No wonder you see nothing wrong in witchcraft of manipulating dark energy for sinister purposes. Hmmm, mewa nbe labe orun...Berra shun that and embrace the greatest energy love which God commands us all to do.

May God grant you a life-changing divine encounter with Him this week in the name of Jesus Christ the lamb upon the throne.

Issokay
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ubenedictus: hahaha, i don't know which catholic agreed to your thesis, but i certainly disagree.

Sorry I cant secure the link for now but would surely provide it here when I find it.

Ubenedictus: My God is everwhere and unlimited, he chose to manifest on mountains because that is where the ancient isrealites would feel close to him, after that he established them in their own land and they built a temple and he still manifested his presence there, all through scripture you continue to see his manifested presence, in the ark of the covenant, even in the red sea, in jericho....the list goes on and one, his manifested presence was never limited to the mountains.

How many people did he manifested to in the sea or wall?

What in essense is this manifestation? Is it talking or what?

Did he also choose to be defeacted by mortal men on plains?

Ubenedictus: Lastly he manifested himself physical and substantially in his son Jesus Christ.

Where?

Ubenedictus: God isn't just the rock of ages, he is also a shepherd (does that make him the God of sheep?) he is also the i am who i am the very cause of existence, he is also a mother to his people (does that make him the goddes of women?).

Back all these up dude.

Ubenedictus: My God is unlimited.

I wasnt the one that give him the name 'God of the hills:. It is there in your bible. I wasnt the one that call him El-shaddai which mean the God of mountains.

The evidence i put across polishing those claims in the bible is yet to be refuted.

Ubenedictus: then i guess you should read jer 32:27
jer 32:17
num 27:16
num 16:22

they all say that yahweh is also the God of all living things he created them all. So why are you trying to restrict him to the hills?

Lets go for the greek word the bible was translated from. I am sure your packet of bible is dubious on this.

Also, can you stress on the two verses I submitted? Are they lies? Why did Yahweh inherit if he is the owner of all?

Ubenedictus: If you are so interested in God's inheritance then you should read psalm 135, isreal wasn't alloted to him by some higher god, yahweh is the highest, he is the most high, he chose isreal for himself.

Is psalm 78:71 and Deut 32:8-12 lies?

Ubenedictus: Ps 135 v 4.

For Yahweh has chosen Jacob for himself, Isreal as his own possession.
5. for i know that Yahweh is great and that our God is above all gods. 6 whatever he pleases he does in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps. 7 he it is who makes the clouds rise at the end of the earth, who makes lightnings for the rain and brings forth winds from his store house

you may get a bible and continue read, Yahweh not shongo is God of lightning, Yahweh not yemoja and olukun is the God of the seas and the deeps, Yahweh not obatala and oduduwa is the creator of all living thing.

The yoruba religion see all the mysteries of the world and ascribe it to one god or the other. There are not 401 gods, there is just one God responsible for all the stuff.

Have a nice day.

Yahweh is the son of El. He is Elohim. . . .meaning the children of El.

Therefore there is Higher God.

This is the being he Inherited Israel from.

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Ubenedictus(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Sorry I cant secure the link for now but would surely provide it here when I find it.

How many people did he manifested to in the sea or wall?
What in essense is this manifestation? Is it talking or what?

Did he also choose to be defeacted by mortal men on plains?
Where?
manifestation is a display of his power or of his presence, and as i just said it wasn't limited to the mountains.

Back all these up dude.
back what up?

I wasnt the one that give him the name 'God of the hills:. It is there in your bible. I wasnt the one that call him El-shaddai which mean the God of mountains.
correction schaddia doesn't mean "of the mountains", it means "The Mighty One".

The evidence i put across polishing those claims in the bible is yet to be refuted.
what evidence?

Lets go for the greek word the bible was translated from. I am sure your packet of bible is dubious on this.
you can check all the bibles, it will tell you the same thing, the is God of all living things.

Also, can you stress on the two verses I submitted? Are they lies? Why did Yahweh inherit if he is the owner of all?
he is the owner of all, and he chose isreal for his inheritance, that passage doesn't mean some other god gave him isreal, it means he took isreal as his own, it is a covenantal term. As you'll see in ps 135.

Is psalm 78:71 and Deut 32:8-12 lies?

Yahweh is the son of El. He is Elohim. . . .meaning the children of El.

Therefore there is Higher God.

This is the being he Inherited Israel from.
now who is he denial!

In scriptures yahweh say, there is non greater that me and non besides me.

The has no equals and certainly none is greater. Read ps 135.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Good day ma.

I dont bash women.

Cheers

Hmmm, so you call this exchange bashing? You are one hell of a character i tell ya.

Today na today cheesy
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

Hmmm, so you call this exchange bashing? You are one hell of a character i tell ya.

Today na today cheesy

Lol

I am Kaze. If you know the role I played in world war II.

But I dont deal with women. You are all sacred.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ubenedictus: manifestation is a display of his power or of his presence, and as i just said it wasn't limited to the mountains.

Lies

Judge 1:19, it ends on mountain. That was why Mortal men defeated him on plains.

Ubenedictus: back what up?

You said Yahweh is a shepherd. Where did you get this?

You said he is Mother, where did you get this?

Ubenedictus: correction schaddia doesn't mean "of the mountains", it means "The Mighty One".

Wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/1508769/christians-god-idol-hills#19375435 Read it down

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Shaddai

Ubenedictus: what evidence?

It is there in the OP of Christian God is an Idol thread.

Ubenedictus: you can check all the bibles, it will tell you the same thing, the is God of all living things.

Lies.

Elohim is a pluarized word but have a singular English transltion in todays bible.

Most-High often known as El is the supreme God. But other bible just refer to most high as simply God.

Get me the greek, we need to surf through the root of all.

Ubenedictus: he is the owner of all, and he chose isreal for his inheritance, that passage doesn't mean some other god gave him isreal, it means he took isreal as his own, it is a covenantal term. As you'll see in ps 135.

Deut 32:8-12 said Most High shared the son of Adam among the children of Gods (Elohim).

How can someone choose to inherit his property? Have you seen a person inheritting his property?

Ubenedictus: now who is he denial!

In scriptures yahweh say, there is non greater that me and non besides me.

The has no equals and certainly none is greater. Read ps 135.

Lies

Isaiah 24:
23 Then the moon shall be confounded and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem and before His elders gloriously.

Who is the Lord of Host?

Who are his elders?

Can you be greater than your elders?

In that verse, some bible put 'His Ancients' in place of Elders. Meaning there are living ancient God that has been before The Lord of Host; Yahweh. Who are they?

How can you be greater than your ancients?

3 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
uzoexcel: in what ways are 'their ways not right'? pls dnt take offence; we just wanna hear each others views and perceptions so we can 'know better'

I sense you are sitting on the fence now religious-wise, but what else is there, I am telling you i have experienced life under Folykaze's traditional religion where he just owned up to the fact that what they worship is money. They probably worship fame and power too. All transient, fleeting, blink-and-you-miss-it material possession.

uzoexcel: quantum physics huh?
was doing a thesis on [b]Quantum Teleportation [/b]but had to stop and switch topics cos i started going crazyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lemme follow this thread as there r thngs to learn here
nice one op/folykaze

I got into all these Quantum stuff too cos of my experience, to ascertain the truth because prior to then, i thought these witchcraft thing was stories formed by Nollywood.

Then I stumbled upon Grand Unification theory (the fundamental building block of quantum theory) aka Gagug which proves mathematically that there is an Almighty God and there is just ONE religion. And this theory has been accepted worldwide as the Holy Grail of Mathematics and Physics by the who is who of the world. Plus the icing on the cake is that the Professor Oyibo is Nigerian cheesy

So get your lard ar'se off that fence you prodigal child, lol

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Lol

I am Kaze. If you know the role I played in world war II.

But I dont deal with women. You are all sacred.

Kaze huh, I'm all ears, or lets have the link if you've got it.

Dunno, i'm too rough round the edges to be a woman and don't rate women that much, there is deffo an error somewhere. So forget the (f) besides my moniker.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by uzoexcel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
lol, nice one
stilll not convinced though tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
v many questions yet unanswered https://www.nairaland.com/1824358/lets-us-brainstorm-learn-each
wud luv to hear ur views cheesy
Busybody2:

I sense you are sitting on the fence now religious-wise, but what else is there, I am telling you i have experienced life under Folykaze's traditional religion where he just owned up to the fact that what they worship is money. They probably worship fame and power too. All transient, fleeting, blink-and-you-miss-it material possession.

I got into all these Quantum stuff too cos of my experience, to ascertain the truth because prior to then, i thought these witchcraft thing was stories formed by Nollywood.

Then I stumbled upon Grand Unification theory (the fundamental building block of quantum theory) aka Gagug which proves mathematically that there is an Almighty God and there is just ONE religion. And this theory has been accepted worldwide as the Holy Grail of Mathematics and Physics by the who is who of the world. Plus the icing on the cake is that the Professor Oyibo is Nigerian cheesy

So get your lard ar'se off that fence you prodigal child, lol

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Ubenedictus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:
Lies
Judge 1:19, it ends on mountain. That was why Mortal men defeated him on plains.
please improve your comprehension, that passage say, i'll quote fron v18

Judah also took Gaza with its territory, and Ashkelon with its territory and Ekron with its territory. 19And the lord was with Judah, and he took possession of the hill country, but he could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain because they had chariots of iron.

That passage doesn't say Yahweh can't act on a plain, it instead says that Judah couldn't drive out the nations in the plain because of the superior amory the nation possessed. Judah didn't have the right weapons for an iron chariot.

You said Yahweh is a shepherd. Where did you get this?

You said he is Mother, where did you get this?
ps 23, yahweh is my shepherd there is nothing i shal want.

Wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/1508769/christians-god-idol-hills#19375435 Read it down

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Shaddai
It is there in the OP of Christian God is an Idol thread.
Lies.
Elohim is a pluarized word but have a singular English transltion in todays bible.
Most-High often known as El is the supreme God. But other bible just refer to most high as simply God.
Get me the greek, we need to surf through the root of all.

Deut 32:8-12 said Most High shared the son of Adam among the children of Gods (Elohim).
How can someone choose to inherit his property? Have you seen a person inheritting his property?

Lies
Isaiah 24:
23 Then the moon shall be confounded and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem and before His elders gloriously.

Who is the Lord of Host?

Who are his elders?

Can you be greater than your elders?

In that verse, some bible put 'His Ancients' in place of Elders. Meaning there are living ancient God that has been before The Lord of Host; Yahweh. Who are they?

How can you be greater than your ancients?

this is what your wikipedia article say

[b]The meaning of Shaddai may go back to the original sense of "shadad" which was "to be strong" akin to Arabic "shadiid" (ﺷﺪﻳﺪ) "strong".[1] The termination "ai", typically signifying the first person possessive plural, functions as
a pluralis excellentiae like other theonyms of the Hebrew God Elohim and Adonai.
The possessive quality of the termination had lost its sense and become the lexical form of both Shaddai and Adonai, similar to how the French word Monsieur
changed from meaning "my lord" to being an honorific title.[2][/quote] so my dear think again.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

Kaze huh, I'm all ears, or lets have the link if you've got it.

Dunno, i'm too rough round the edges to be a woman and don't rate women that much, there is deffo an error somewhere. So forget the (f) besides my moniker.

Lwst start from what God is.

What is god?
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ubenedictus: please improve your comprehension, that passage say, i'll quote fron v18

Judah also took Gaza with its territory, and Ashkelon with its territory and Ekron with its territory. 19And the lord was with Judah, and he took possession of the hill country, but he could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain because they had chariots of iron.

That passage doesn't say Yahweh can't act on a plain, it instead says that Judah couldn't drive out the nations in the plain because of the superior amory the nation possessed. Judah didn't have the right weapons for an iron chariot.

Ube en! Lol

Do you read the passage at all? The Lord was with Judah.

That is the secret of their victory. Because God was with them on the hills and not on the plains.

Mind you on that thread, I pointed out servant of the king of Syria called Benhadad informing the syrian militia on positioning of attack against Israel. He was informing them victory can only be achieved if they attack on plains or valley as Israel God is of the hills (1 Kings 20:23).

This is obvious. . . .the war was lost on plain because Yahweh is the God of the hills.

Not that Judah do not have weapons to attack chariot of Iron.

Ubenedictus: ps 23, yahweh is my shepherd there is nothing i shal want.

This is metaphor.

You cant round this for 'God of hills'.

Ubenedictus:
this is what your wikipedia article say

The meaning of Shaddai may go back to the original sense of "shadad" which was "to be strong" akin to Arabic "shadiid" (ﺷﺪﻳﺪ) "strong".[1] The termination "ai", typically signifying the first person possessive plural, functions as
a pluralis excellentiae like other theonyms of the Hebrew God Elohim and Adonai.
The possessive quality of the termination had lost its sense and become the lexical form of both Shaddai and Adonai, similar to how the French word Monsieur
changed from meaning "my lord" to being an honorific title.[2] so my dear think again.

Lol

Cherry picking huh?

You missed this. . .

Another theory is that Shaddai is a derivation of a Semitic stem that appears in the [b]Akkadian shadû ("mountain"and shaddā`û or shaddû`a ("mountain-dweller", one of the names of Amurru.

Adding what could expose the mischievous lies contain in the bible;

"God Almighty" is the translation followed by most modern English translations of the Hebrew scriptures, including the popular New International Version ] 9 [and Good News Bible.

The translation team behind the New Jerusalem Bible)NJB( however maintain that the meaning is uncertain, and that translating "El Shaddai" as "Almighty God" is inaccurate. The NJB leaves it untranslated as "Shaddai," and makes footnote suggestions that it should perhaps be understood as "God of the Mountain" from the Accadian "shadu," or "God of the open wastes" from the Hebrew "sadeh" and the secondary meaning of the Accadian word. ] 8 [

The translation in the Concordant Old Testament is 'El Who-Suffices' )Genesis 17:1( from the Hebrew Al-sh-di, Subjector-Who-Suffices.

Why did you ignore that?

Cmmon sense should have make you see that El is the supreme God and it is best translated as God in the modern bible. Some translate it to Most High but some of you guys confused Most High for Yahweh.

In many cases, Elohim is used and we have translate of God. Elohim is a plural while the translation God appears as singular. To worsen it all, your bible have it as Yahweh.

Add the juice https://www.knowingthebible.net/the-meaning-of-el-shaddai.

Lol

ube keeps denying the obvious since 1452

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
uzoexcel: lol, nice one
stilll not convinced though tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
v many questions yet unanswered https://www.nairaland.com/1824358/lets-us-brainstorm-learn-each
wud luv to hear ur views cheesy

Arrrrgggghhhhh, I got my work cut out with you then herding you back to God ;

And please make my day by sticking your tongue out at Folykaze and tell him you are not an aborisha and i will make my way to your thread grin

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Lwst start from what God is.

What is god?

You just convinced me you are a gentleman tongue So ladies first - I wanna know Kaze's role in WW2. Feel free to spill the gory details too wink
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

You just convinced me you are a gentleman tongue So ladies first - I wanna know Kaze's role in WW2. Feel free to spill the gory details too wink

It is from kamikaze, a Japanese aircraft loaded with explosives and making a deliberate suicidal crash on an enemy target during WW II.

For being specific, Kaze is a divine wind - cool and brutal
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

And please make my day by sticking your tongue out at Folykaze and tell him you are not an aborisha and i will make my way to your thread grin

lol

Uzo. . . .dont be Adam, this Eve is so dangerous

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by uzoexcel(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
lol, i think i ll just sit on the fence......the view's quite awesome from up here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Busybody2:

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Ubenedictus(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Ube en! Lol
Do you read the passage at all? The Lord was with Judah.

That is the secret of their victory. Because God was with them on the hills and not on the plains.
and again i repeat, the scriptures are clear on why judah didnt drive the people of the plains, it says "because they had chariots of iron.

Mind you on that thread, I pointed out servant of the king of Syria called Benhadad informing the syrian militia on positioning of attack against Israel. He was informing them victory can only be achieved if they attack on plains or valley as Israel God is of the hills (1 Kings 20:23).

This is obvious. . . .the war was lost on plain because Yahweh is the God of the hills.

Not that Judah do not have weapons to attack chariot of Iron.
hahahaha!

You have put yourself in trouble, after that stupid servant told his master that lie, the exact opposit happened, isreal smote syria on the plains.
1 kings 20:25cc-30,
...and he harkened to their voice and did so.
In the spring benhadad mustered the syrians and went to Aphek to fight against isreal. And the people of Isreal wre mustered and were provisioned and went against them;the people of isreal encamped before them like two little flocks of goats, but the syrians filled the country. And the man of God came near and said to the king of isreal, "thus says the lord, 'because the syrians have said "Yahweh is a god of the hill and not a god of the valleys," therefore i'll give all this great multitude into your hands and you shall know that i am Yahweh"....

Continue reading and see how the syrians died in the plains. Yahweh showed them that he was both God of the hills and of the plains.

This is metaphor.
it is, my point is, he is describe using many imaginery, stop trying to restrict him

You cant round this for 'God of hills'.
Lol
Cherry picking huh?
You missed this. . .
you are accusing me of cherry picking? There are about 3 different middle eastern interpretation of shadai and you decided to pick just one, and you are accusing me for picking another, is that not hypocrisy? El-shaddia for me, is from the root shadad, the ia is honorific, it means God the might one. If u decided to pick another meaning that is unrelated to the God of isreal that is your business

Adding what could expose the mischievous lies contain in the bible;

Why did you ignore that?

Cmmon sense should have make you see that El is the supreme God and it is best translated as God in the modern bible. Some translate it to Most High but some of you guys confused Most High for Yahweh.

In many cases, Elohim is used and we have translate of God. Elohim is a plural while the translation God appears as singular. To worsen it all, your bible have it as Yahweh.

Add the juice https://www.knowingthebible.net/the-meaning-of-el-shaddai.

Lol

ube keeps denying the obvious since 1452
the bible clearly says yahweh is the most high. Stop making strawmen,
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

It is from kamikaze, a Japanese aircraft loaded with explosives and making a deliberate suicidal crash on an enemy target during WW II.

For being specific, Kaze is a divine wind - cool and brutal

Whaaaatttt, you mean Kamikaze whose juicy gist i have been salivating over is just cold clunking metal. Indeed this proves i am female (ouch) and have fluff and cottage cheese for brain, dang sad

Was dreaming you were about to regale me about Folykaze as a mystical powerful supernatural being into time travel, et al...tschewwww, ***sighs***

Well it could have been worse and you could have named yourself under the slang definition of kamikaze tendencies tongue grin
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

lol

Uzo. . . .dont be Adam, this Eve is so dangerous

uzoexcel: lol, i think i ll just sit on the fence......the view's quite awesome from up here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry dude, we are all soon going to be doing exploits in the name of Jesus Christ. Mark it down cool
Re: We Are All Aborisha by uzoexcel(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Busybody2:

Don't worry dude, we are all soon going to be doing exploits in the name of Jesus Christ. Mark it down cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! / Proof Of God. Scientifically Derived. / What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.