Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

We Are All Aborisha - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are All Aborisha (14639 Views)

Why I Am An Aborisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ubenedictus: and again i repeat, the scriptures are clear on why judah didnt drive the people of the plains, it says "because they had chariots of iron.

So God fought along with his pepole on the hills but lost on the valley because of Iron of chariot?

How omniless-potent is he.

Ok, Iron grind stone, rocks or mountain.

Drift? ? ? ? ?

Lol
Ubenedictus: hahahaha!

You have put yourself in trouble, after that stupid servant told his master that lie, the exact opposit happened, isreal smote syria on the plains.
1 kings 20:25cc-30,
...and he harkened to their voice and did so.
In the spring benhadad mustered the syrians and went to Aphek to fight against isreal. And the people of Isreal wre mustered and were provisioned and went against them;the people of isreal encamped before them like two little flocks of goats, but the syrians filled the country. And the man of God came near and said to the king of isreal, "thus says the lord, 'because the syrians have said "Yahweh is a god of the hill and not a god of the valleys," therefore i'll give all this great multitude into your hands and you shall know that i am Yahweh"....

Continue reading and see how the syrians died in the plains. Yahweh showed them that he was both God of the hills and of the plains.

Show me where they were defeated on plains.

Make sure the bible verse state plains o.

Ubenedictus: it is, my point is, he is describe using many imaginery, stop trying to restrict him

God of the hills is not allegory.

He dwell on mount sinai, this is not allegory.

His name mean God of mountain, this is not allegory.

3 against a failed 1. Huh?

Ubenedictus: you are accusing me of cherry picking? There are about 3 different middle eastern interpretation of shadai and you decided to pick just one, and you are accusing me for picking another, is that not hypocrisy? El-shaddia for me, is from the root shadad, the ia is honorific, it means God the might one. If u decided to pick another meaning that is unrelated to the God of isreal that is your business

the bible clearly says yahweh is the most high. Stop making strawmen,

lol

Hypocrisy ke?

Mountain or rock could mean different thing when illustrated in context. It could mean strong or fertility. This is not the prob.

The point is;

The name is written as Almighty 'conventionally'. Didnt you see that on wiki?

So far, some bible have denounce this lies and claim that name mean God of mountain. Who is lying then pls?

If El shaddai is Almighty, what is El Jareh or El?
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

Whaaaatttt, you mean Kamikaze whose juicy gist i have been salivating over is just cold clunking metal. Indeed this proves i am female (ouch) and have fluff and cottage cheese for brain, dang sad

Was dreaming you were about to regale me about Folykaze as a mystical powerful supernatural being into time travel, et al...tschewwww, ***sighs***

Well it could have been worse and you could have named yourself under the slang definition of kamikaze tendencies tongue grin

Abeg. . . .

9ja english na him I fit speak

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Ubenedictus(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:
So God fought along with his pepole on the hills but lost on the valley because of Iron of chariot?

How omniless-potent is he.

Ok, Iron grind stone, rocks or mountain.

Drift? ? ? ? ?
Lol
you are now beating a dead dog. You want the bible to say what it refuses to say. Judah didn't drive out the people of the plains because of their iron chariots that is what the bible say. Stop grasping at straws.

Show me where they were defeated on plains.

Make sure the bible verse state plains o.
this is just insincerity!

If you wish to lie and say you didn't see the passage then i'll rather discontinue the discussion. I don't have time to debate with someone who refuses to see what is before him.

The stupid servant told the king to attack in the valley and the bible says the king harkened to their voice. And you are still asking me to show you?

If you are insincere then i have no time to waste.

God of the hills is not allegory.
He dwell on mount sinai, this is not allegory.
where does the bible say "God dwell on sinai"?

His name mean God of mountain, this is not allegory.

3 against a failed 1. Huh?

lol

Hypocrisy ke?

Mountain or rock could mean different thing when illustrated in context. It could mean strong or fertility. This is not the prob.

The point is;

The name is written as Almighty 'conventionally'. Didnt you see that on wiki?

So far, some bible have denounce this lies and claim that name mean God of mountain. Who is lying then pls?

If El shaddai is Almighty, what is El Jareh or El?
some scholar think it means "god of the mountains" and they wrote it on their translation of their bible, while so many other have consistently held and translated its true meaning, as a word coming from the root shadad meaning the mighty or the strong.

So compare 1 bible against the hundreds of bibles.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ubenedictus: you are now beating a dead dog. You want the bible to say what it refuses to say. Judah didn't drive out the people of the plains because of their iron chariots that is what the bible say. Stop grasping at straws.

Yahweh is the consciousness within stone.

There was evolution of consciousness within Iron. This in reality would smitten rocks to dust.

Are you going to tell me pharaoh did not have Iron which he could use against Israel?

This is very simple, Yahweh was with his people on the hill because that is his boundary but he couldnt make it on the plains which the syrian servant confirmed.

Ubenedictus: this is just insincerity!

If you wish to lie and say you didn't see the passage then i'll rather discontinue the discussion. I don't have time to debate with someone who refuses to see what is before him.

The stupid servant told the king to attack in the valley and the bible says the king harkened to their voice. And you are still asking me to show you?

If you are insincere then i have no time to waste.

Seriously bro, you were shouting on lies.

I read the whole chapter but cant find where it is stated that Israel defeacted syria on the plains.

Though it was revealed that Israel won the fight, but how can we confirm syrian kings yeilded to his servant?

Where did you read in the bible that the battle was had on plains?

Show me pls

Ubenedictus: where does the bible say "God dwell on sinai"?

Exodus 19

Some people call yourYahweh the God of volcanos. Everything surrounded on mountains. Lol

Ubenedictus: some scholar think it means "god of the mountains" and they wrote it on their translation of their bible, while so many other have consistently held and translated its true meaning, as a word coming from the root shadad meaning the mighty or the strong.

Stop this crap.

The ancient manuscript do not contain Mark 16:8-12 but almost all bibles today have it. Does that make all bible right?

Mountain can be illustrated as Strenght and fertility. This I am not arguing against.

Yahweh as the Almighy or the Greatest or Supreme is the itch here.

He has ancient ones or elders

he inherited Israel from Most High.

How can this God be the God of all when;

- His name mean God of mountain (metaphor is strenght)?

- He manifest on Hills?

- He is being worshipped on hills?

- Has his church built on rock?

- And a military confirmed he is the God of hills?

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Ubenedictus(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Yahweh is the consciousness within stone.

There was evolution of consciousness within Iron. This in reality would smitten rocks to dust.

Are you going to tell me pharaoh did not have Iron which he could use against Israel?

This is very simple, Yahweh was with his people on the hill because that is his boundary but he couldnt make it on the plains which the syrian servant confirmed.

Seriously bro, you were shouting on lies.

I read the whole chapter but cant find where it is stated that Israel defeacted syria on the plains.

Though it was revealed that Israel won the fight, but how can we confirm syrian kings yeilded to his servant?

Where did you read in the bible that the battle was had on plains?

Show me pls

Exodus 19

Some people call yourYahweh the God of volcanos. Everything surrounded on mountains. Lol

Stop this crap.

The ancient manuscript do not contain Mark 16:8-12 but almost all bibles today have it. Does that make all bible right?

Mountain can be illustrated as Strenght and fertility. This I am not arguing against.

Yahweh as the Almighy or the Greatest or Supreme is the itch here.

He has ancient ones or elders

he inherited Israel from Most High.

How can this God be the God of all when;

- His name mean God of mountain (metaphor is strenght)?

- He manifest on Hills?

- He is being worshipped on hills?

- Has his church built on rock?

- And a military confirmed he is the God of hills?

it is clear that you have made your own conclusion even against all facts.

I provided passage that show that yahweh is God of all living things, of both the winds, the cloud and the sea. But ofcourse you weren't interested in the truth.

I quoted the passage were it say the king of syria "harkened to his servant" and he lost and ofcourse you claim you didn't see it.

My dear i love a discussion, most times i appreciate a debate. This is simply insincerity to defend your erronous conclusion. You simply decided to ignore every thing else to hold on to your conclusion.

Now i know i wasted my time, have a nice day.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ubenedictus:

it is clear that you have made your own conclusion even against all facts.

No and No.

You cant throw accusations when you know within yourself that you are not honesty in this discussion.

Starting from how you want me to see white as blue, how you closed your mind on every truth and look away from glaring evidences.

Ubenedictus: I provided passage that show that yahweh is God of all living things, of both the winds, the cloud and the sea. But ofcourse you weren't interested in the truth.

Do I need to ask how this adressed any of my points?

I will repeat, you are not honest and would be proud to show you how.

God in every English bible translation originate from different root, has different meaning and applications. Which mean that it does not necessarily mean Yahweh. El appears in the bible in different occasions as God but in reality, he is the father of all God. He is called the Most high. Psalm 82 reveal that El and Yahweh are different beings. Yet you are blind to this.

Another good example is Elohim which is pluralised, means Children of El. It is written in the scripture that Hear O Israel, Our Elohim is one. In many translation, it is Hear O Israel, our God is One. Here Elohim is singular, translated as God and in some cases, Jehovah and Yawheh.

Can you see the confusion?

Let me take the word from your signature. 'the word was with God and the word is God.

Meanwhile in the original greek, we have ‘God’ in the phrase ‘and the Word was God’ (‘theos’) and in other places, (even in the previous phrase, ‘and the Word was with God’ (‘theon’). And here in your signature, you have the both as God. Meanwhile, thwy are different.

What is the root of the God in the bible context you ascribe to Yahweh?

Do you convince me when God is mentioned, it is Yahweh and not El or Elohim?

Ubenedictus: I quoted the passage were it say the king of syria "harkened to his servant" and he lost and ofcourse you claim you didn't see it.

Where is the verse, show it here.

Show us where it is said the war was fought on plains.

Ubenedictus: My dear i love a discussion, most times i appreciate a debate. This is simply insincerity to defend your erronous conclusion. You simply decided to ignore every thing else to hold on to your conclusion.

Now i know i wasted my time, have a nice day.

Runaway! smiley

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by ghostofsparta(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
OlaoChi:

Yahweh isn't even Jehovah
Actually Yawheh is the transposition of the tentragrammaton YWHW transliterated into JeoVah because in Hebrew Y=J and V=W. Jah·weh --> Yah·veh --> Jah·veh --> Jeo-vah (Anglicized)
Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Busybody2:

Again to repeat what i told boboyekini:

Yes only Jesus can save...had some experience which made me realise all these idols our ancestors and parents worship are the same...and that when push comes to shove they and their gods are toothless and are being manipulated by devil who doesn't give two figs about them. Someone did evil stuffs(witchcraft tinz) to me which i overlooked by handing the person over to God, after much deliberation they now tell me to use something they prepared for me so that such people would not trouble me again, that after i would now go and beg that person so i can be fully released...see ogboju, tschewwww...

So give me one good reason why i should not delete such people from my life sad

Nigerian mentality, how is witchcraft evil??
All you dumb Christians would do anything to attack your ancestry...see this one abusing her family..wat a shame
You were asked to beg for forgiveness, is that difficult?
Or u so proud that you can't humble urself to apologise

This ur little yarn doesn't even remotely address the OP so let's leave it

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Busybody2:

Agbalagba ko, agbalajobi ni. I reject that in Jesus' name. I am a child of God and joint heir with Christ. I worship a living God.

Chei, you worship money, oro buruku t'oun t'erin cheesy No wonder you see nothing wrong in witchcraft of manipulating dark energy for sinister purposes. Hmmm, mewa nbe labe orun...Berra shun that and embrace the greatest energy love which God commands us all to do.

May God grant you a life-changing divine encounter with Him this week in the name of Jesus Christ the lamb upon the throne.

grin grin you mean the same dark energy that is responsible for creation and continual expansion of the universe??
Or your "traditional family" didn't tell u that?? Even if they didn't, you didn't study elementary science??

So how is manipulation of the dark energy evil?? Or just because it's "dark energy" it must be evil??

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2014
Ubenedictus: hahaha, i don't know which catholic agreed to your thesis, but i certainly disagree.

My God is everwhere and unlimited, he chose to manifest on mountains because that is where the ancient isrealites would feel close to him, after that he established them in their own land and they built a temple and he still manifested his presence there, all through scripture you continue to see his manifested presence, in the ark of the covenant, even in the red sea, in jericho....the list goes on and one, his manifested presence was never limited to the mountains.

Lastly he manifested himself physical and substantially in his son Jesus Christ.

God isn't just the rock of ages, he is also a shepherd (does that make him the God of sheep?) he is also the i am who i am the very cause of existence, he is also a mother to his people (does that make him the goddes of women?).

My God is unlimited.

then i guess you should read jer 32:27
jer 32:17
num 27:16
num 16:22

they all say that yahweh is also the God of all living things he created them all. So why are you trying to restrict him to the hills?

If you are so interested in God's inheritance then you should read psalm 135, isreal wasn't alloted to him by some higher god, yahweh is the highest, he is the most high, he chose isreal for himself.

Ps 135 v 4.

For Yahweh has chosen Jacob for himself, Isreal as his own possession.
5. for i know that Yahweh is great and that our God is above all gods. 6 whatever he pleases he does in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps. 7 he it is who makes the clouds rise at the end of the earth, who makes lightnings for the rain and brings forth winds from his store house

Every devoted would claim his deity is superior. The Jews are known racist, so why won't they hype their god

But by all evidence in Jewish history in and out of the Bible points to a mountain worship
You know wat Yahweh means?? That I am that I am is already been debunked as "Yahweh" or any words with YHWH consonant sounds, as it makes no meaning in Hebrew.

You know El shaddai means god of mountains? That's Israel's god's name
You know why sacrifice is only offered to Yahweh on a mountain?? That's because it's where it dwells

You know the origin of Yahweh worship in the middle east? It started from the Kenites, whom Abraham dwelled with, same Kenites whom helped Israel in many wars against other canaanite tribes
All evidence points to the presence of a greater deity than Yahweh in Canaan, El Elyon, literal God most high...Yahweh was one of it's 70sons and daughters

you may get a bible and continue read, Yahweh not shongo is God of lightning, Yahweh not yemoja and olukun is the God of the seas and the deeps, Yahweh not obatala and oduduwa is the creator of all living thing.

The yoruba religion see all the mysteries of the world and ascribe it to one god or the other. There are not 401 gods, there is just one God responsible for all the stuff.

Have a nice day.
Lol your lack of knowledge in Yoruba spirituality speaks volumes...you keep trying to claim an authority when you know next to nothing

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2014
Busybody2:

I sense you are sitting on the fence now religious-wise, but what else is there, I am telling you i have experienced life under Folykaze's traditional religion where he just owned up to the fact that what they worship is money. They probably worship fame and power too. All transient, fleeting, blink-and-you-miss-it material possession.

I got into all these Quantum stuff too cos of my experience, to ascertain the truth because prior to then, i thought these witchcraft thing was stories formed by Nollywood.

Then I stumbled upon Grand Unification theory (the fundamental building block of quantum theory) aka Gagug which proves mathematically that there is an Almighty God and there is just ONE religion. And this theory has been accepted worldwide as the Holy Grail of Mathematics and Physics by the who is who of the world. Plus the icing on the cake is that the Professor Oyibo is Nigerian cheesy

So get your lard ar'se off that fence you prodigal child, lol

How does this answer the questions?? Wat is paganism and what are we doing that is not right?

Simple you come here blabbing abt Quantum physics in an out of context manner
Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2014
Ubenedictus:
the bible clearly says yahweh is the most high. Stop making strawmen,
The same Bible has been used many times to prove Yahweh is a mountain god upon the fact that the Bible authors were cons..all things can't be hidden
Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Ubenedictus: where does the bible say "God dwell on sinai"?

some scholar think it means "god of the mountains" and they wrote it on their translation of their bible, while so many other have consistently held and translated its true meaning, as a word coming from the root shadad meaning the mighty or the strong.

Are you saying Yahweh never dwelled on mt Sinai shocked
read exodus 20, right before yahweh made the speech that became the 10 commandments (grin very funny that Yahweh can speak in human language directly to a whole congregation, some silly cartoon story we have in the Bible grin )

Ur god is also said to take mt zion as his home..

grin grin shaddu/shaddai means "mountain" and it has been the name of ur god for over 5000yrs
you are only in denial and afraid of truth...the truth kept from u since you were a child

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Busybody2:

You are the one trying to cop out.

There is nothing good about your clay gods, nothing to write home about. The devil y'all worship only exists to steal, kill and destroy. So the earlier this sinks in the better for you. They will not save you when the chips are down.

this post proves you are a liar no Title holding family in Yorubaland especially that of the next to the ooni would be so ignorant about Yoruba spirituality like u here.

I would catch ur lies now...wat title does ur family hold in ile-ife??
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2014
macof:

Are you saying Yahweh never dwelled on mt Sinai shocked
read exodus 20, right before yahweh made the speech that became the 10 commandments (grin very funny that Yahweh can speak in human language directly to a whole congregation, some silly cartoon story we have in the Bible grin )

Ur god is also said to take mt zion as his home..

grin grin shaddu/shaddai means "mountain" and it has been the name of ur god for over 5000yrs
you are only in denial and afraid of truth...the truth kept from u since you were a child

Guy na Ubenedictus you dey stress for here?

The guys is a cunny and not honest at all.

On the issue of Yahweh being the God of the hills/mountains, I have presented lot of evidences but he seem to be blind from it.

Even from wikipedia, he tried to pick only what he wants to see. I kept wondering if 'Almighty' which is stated as a 'conventional attribute' to Shaddai could cloud someone like him. Even I tried to relay strenght to hard surface of Rocks. . . .but no, his mind is closed and wouldnt like to admit the fact.

He can keep denying the glaring facts, Yahweh is Orisha Oke and Ubenedictus is an Aborisha.

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
macof:
The same Bible has been used many times to prove Yahweh is a mountain god upon the fact that the Bible authors were cons..all things can't be hidden

The person you quoted is more con than the bible author.

Could you believe he said the God of ALL chose to INHERIT Israel? How can someone inherit all again what he owns?

Bible said Yahwheh would manifest before HIS ELDERS or ANCIENT ONES. but tht bible twister here said God is the Supreme while he still has Elders.

He chose to believe in the errors from mistranslation of the ancient manuscript where Elohim (a plural word) is replaced with God (a singular word).

His own God is the father of lies and confusion. . . .and he is well trapped in

3 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Ubenedictus(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Guy na Ubenedictus you dey stress for here?

The guys is a cunny and not honest at all.
i could say the very same thing about you.

On the issue of Yahweh being the God of the hills/mountains, I have presented lot of evidences but he seem to be blind from it.
you mean as you were blind to the fact that yahweh is also God of all living things, God of thunder and wind and God of all creation?

Even from wikipedia, he tried to pick only what he wants to see. I kept wondering if 'Almighty' which is stated as a 'conventional attribute' to Shaddai could cloud someone like him. Even I tried to relay strenght to hard surface of Rocks. . . .but no, his mind is closed and wouldnt like to admit the fact.
actually you decided to pick one and throw away others, the first explanation wiki gave of el shaddia is from the semitic, it means "distroyer", they went further and traced the root of the word, they said it comes from sadad, meaning mighty or strong and that the ai is honorific.
They then traced the word el shadia from the arabic word "shadu" meaning hill, then they traced it to mean fertility.

All in all, wiki provides 3 distinct and probable explanations for shaddia, you picked the arabic one and said it means mountian, i picked the semitic one, cos the old testament is a semitic book and said the mighty one is the correct meaning.

So explain how i picked only what i wanted to see and you didn't?

He can keep denying the glaring facts, Yahweh is Orisha Oke and Ubenedictus is an Aborisha.
actually i am hardly denying anything, instead i am affirming that yahweh is God of all, both mountain, wind and thunder and living things and the whole earth.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ubenedictus: i could say the very same thing about you.

You can but actually do not because you know your trait; dishonesty and cunny

Ubenedictus: you mean as you were blind to the fact that yahweh is also God of all living things, God of thunder and wind and God of all creation?

And he inherited what he owns (the all), the father of all choose ONLY his people. He received allotment of land and manifest before his ancient ones (Elders).

Can you inherit what you rightfully owned or created? Why did your own God of all choose to inherit what he owns?

He own Israel his people because he inherited them.

He own a piece of land in the desert alloted to him by someone.

Hope you know what allotment and inheritance is?

Do you know what ownership and means of transfering ownership is?

Lets agree Yahweh own the hill country and the inhabitant of the land he inherited, how does Israel and Israelites equates to ALL?

Can you quote where and when He inherited ALL?

Allotment and His portion of land is Israel. When did portion becomes whole?

These are the question posing your stand wrong, you blind to seeing it, not only that, you are not honest to fact and possibly and shamefully ignorant.

Ubenedictus: actually you decided to pick one and throw away others, the first explanation wiki gave of el shaddia is from the semitic, it means "distroyer", they went further and traced the root of the word, they said it comes from sadad, meaning mighty or strong and that the ai is honorific.
They then traced the word el shadia from the arabic word "shadu" meaning hill, then they traced it to mean fertility.

What are the synonyms of Rock, Mountain or stone? Are they not related to fertility, destruction, protection, might or strenght? Are all these synonyms not boiling down to Rock/Stone/Mountain?

Hypocrisy is the best next tag that could fit in for you.

Did I not relate on this thread Stone/Mountain to fertility, strenght and destruction?

That aside, where did you keep your logic and reasoning which could have make you relay Stone, Mountain to Strenght, Ferility and destruction?

It like saying white represent purity, wealth and peace. You choose to hold the representations while I hold onto WHITE COLOR.

Ubenedictus: All in all, wiki provides 3 distinct and probable explanations for shaddia, you picked the arabic one and said it means mountian, i picked the semitic one, cos the old testament is a semitic book and said the mighty one is the correct meaning.

Ignorance again

Rock also mean strenght or might.

There is no way you twist it, you find yourself trapped in ROCK.

Ubenedictus: So explain how i picked only what i wanted to see and you didn't?

You picked a separate word rooten in the word you dont want to accept thereby creating a invisible fence that only exist in you mind just because you only want to romance fantasy words.

Stone = Strenght, Protection, Destruction, Strong or Might.

Just like White represent Peace.

Go round in the rat race, you end in the beginning all over and over.

Let me take you through the path of enlightenment.

Rock is defined as the mineral material of the earth's crust, exposed on the surface or underlying the soil; it is a mass of property out of the ground or water.

In the contextual implication;

- His marriage is on the rock.

Rock here mean In difficulties, In trouble, Breaking up, Destroyed, In tatters, Ruined. (does this not equate to the root Destruction or destroyer you choose to pick?)

- He was the rock on which they relied, they would have been consumed in the war.

Rock here mean Support, prop, Might, Tower of strenght, Anchor or Benchmark (Is this not same as Might you choose to hold on?)

Rock informally mean Testicles or Orgasm

- Get ones rock off

Rock here mean sexuality (Is this not fertility?)

At the end, we touched the beginning.

Ubenedictus: actually i am hardly denying anything, instead i am affirming that yahweh is God of all, both mountain, wind and thunder and living things and the whole earth.

You werent denying but when I cited a syrian servant militia strategic advice, you quickly call him names. The syrian servant called Yahweh God of the hills and there are evidences presented to round up his claim as fact. Some of which are Name root meaning, Biblical evidences from his dwell, power and manifestions. Did you not deny this?

Yahweh is Orisha Oke. . . . . You are an Aborisha.

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
macof:

Nigerian mentality, how is witchcraft evil??
All you dumb Christians would do anything to attack your ancestry...see this one abusing her family..wat a shame
You were asked to beg for forgiveness, is that difficult?
Or u so proud that you can't humble urself to apologise

This ur little yarn doesn't even remotely address the OP so let's leave it

What is it used for?

Beg someone who trampled upon my rights. She is lucky I chose not to revenge and found God and Jesus,

Tschewww.

It does, y'all belong to the kingdom of evil. Imagine being proud you worship esu May God redeem your soul.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
macof:

grin grin you mean the same dark energy that is responsible for creation and continual expansion of the universe??
Or your "traditional family" didn't tell u that?? Even if they didn't, you didn't study elementary science??

So how is manipulation of the dark energy evil?? Or just because it's "dark energy" it must be evil??

God created everything so He can use it anyhow He pleases.

What else do these bullies and cowards who only come out to operate under the cover of darkness use it for?

Thats what the literature i read had to say about black magic, with them wondering how black people harness this shit'e with no regards for karma. So if witches are good to you, it is because you are one of them so y'all are closing ranks.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
macof:

How does this answer the questions?? Wat is paganism and what are we doing that is not right?

Simple you come here blabbing abt Quantum physics in an out of context manner

Quit being a blockhead, this post was addressing someone else and you know it.

Paganism huh, hmmm, in summary y'all believe in a cold and aloof Eledumare who does not relate to common human beings like you, but instead utilises 401 orishas to act as intermediary and you people are blood thirsty savages, always spilling blood. And according to Folykaze, the reason you exist is to worship money shocked What a sad, empty, unfulfiling life.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
macof:

this post proves you are a liar no Title holding family in Yorubaland especially that of the next to the ooni would be so ignorant about Yoruba spirituality like u here.

I would catch ur lies now...wat title does ur family hold in ile-ife??

What is there to learn from such retrogressive culture, psssssfffft. Never lived in Nigeria, besides I would rather pull my own teeth than listen to those dull-as-dishwater tales about some effigy coming to earth with one cockerel and a handful of sand to do lord knows what

There are 4 ruling family in Ife...what else do you wanna know...i can pm you addresses, pictures, etc
Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Busybody2:

What is there to learn from such retrogressive culture, psssssfffft. Never lived in Nigeria, besides I would rather pull my own teeth than listen to those dull-as-dishwater tales about some effigy coming to earth with one cockerel and a handful of sand to do lord knows what

There are 4 ruling family in Ife...what else do you wanna know...i can pm you addresses, pictures, etc

I knew it, you are a demented liar like Paul ur master. This is how you Christians come lying that you were into Aborisha or ur family produces the chief araba..that's if u even know wat araba is you prodigal daughter abusing her own family jst to score points for a dead jew

wats my business with where u live?? Point is you know nothing about Ifa and the Orisha stop ur lies

the bold is prove that you are an utter ignoramus and complete illiterate in Yoruba knowledge

I said wat title does ur family hold?? Where is ur quaters in Ile-ife. Not amount of ruling houses

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Busybody2:

Chei.....you speak of retrogressive culture a culture you never experienced since you NEVER lived in Nigeria. Therefore, your whole output is founded on mere speculation and theory... Smh..

You're are nothing but an insignificant busybody... Just dey run mouth Abi type anyhow.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Busybody2:

Quit being a blockhead, this post was addressing someone else and you know it.

Paganism huh, hmmm, in summary y'all believe in a cold and aloof Eledumare who does not relate to common human beings like you, but instead utilise 401 orishas to act as intermediary and you people are blood thirsty savages, always spilling blood. And according to Folykaze, the reason you exist is to worship money shocked What a sad, empty, unfulfiling life.

More dumb talk by someone running her mouth since.

Paganism is simply the default way of life of a people. it's culture, traditions, language and spirituality all revolving around the people.

Now wat is wrong with being Yoruba and loving it to the fullest?? Jst because you have been sold into mental slavery you expect sensible Omoluabi to follow u??

Folykaze never said that, And frankly you don't deserve the time he has given u on this thread

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Busybody2:

God created everything so He can use it anyhow He pleases.

What else do these bullies and cowards who only come out to operate under the cover of darkness use it for?

Thats what the literature i read had to say about black magic, with them wondering how black people harness this shit'e with no regards for karma. So if witches are good to you, it is because you are one of them so y'all are closing ranks.

wrong! God the creator(Olodumare) is everything and he can't use himself aimlessly and stupidly like the fictional abomination called Jehovah

The dark energy is pure energy, the strongest of all forms in the known universe...it's responsible for all matter. This is what Yoruba call oduduwa that you ignorantly called "effigy"

Stop bringing wat you watch in Christian propaganda movies here...you Christians are demented liars

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
macof:

I knew it, you are a demented liar like Paul ur master. This is how you Christians come lying that you were into Aborisha or ur family produces the chief araba..that's if u even know wat araba is you prodigal daughter abusing her own family jst to score points for a dead jew

wats my business with where u live?? Point is you know nothing about Ifa and the Orisha stop ur lies

the bold is prove that you are an utter ignoramus and complete illiterate in Yoruba knowledge

I said wat title does ur family hold?? Where is ur quaters in Ile-ife. Not amount of ruling houses

I am not gonna stoop to wallow in the mud like you. My post that you quoted mentioned that I will furnish you with further information via pm if you desire, so what is it with the verbal diarrhoea............grrrrrrrrrrr, olodo rabata that can't read.

Like I said, I don't know and don't give a flying figs about ifa and orisa and all those backward nonentity you people are pandering to angry I only knew them from far and now I have seen the light, may Holy Ghost fire burn all of them to smithereens

Na by force to relate to your deaf and dumb as a box of rocks gods ni cool
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
macof:

wrong! God the creator(Olodumare) is everything and he can't use himself aimlessly and stupidly like the fictional abomination called Jehovah

The dark energy is pure energy, the strongest of all forms in the known universe...it's responsible for all matter. This is what Yoruba call oduduwa that you ignorantly called "effigy"

Stop bringing wat you watch in Christian propaganda movies here...you Christians are demented liars

God the Creator is the embodiment of love. He sacrificed His son Jesus Christ to redeem us. He loves us basking in His presence and loves when we spend time with Him, unlike the stuck-up snob you are worshipping for material gains.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
macof:

More dumb talk by someone running her mouth since.

Paganism is simply the default way of life of a people. it's culture, traditions, language and spirituality all revolving around the people.

Now wat is wrong with being Yoruba and loving it to the fullest?? Jst because you have been sold into mental slavery you expect sensible Omoluabi to follow u??

Folykaze never said that, And frankly you don't deserve the time he has given u on this thread

Default huh, buncha blind dingbats, no wonder you can't question them but just dey do follow follow cheesy

I love my tribe, its culture and language but that is where it ends. With regards to its spiritual aspect and traditions, count me out. To me I used to think Ifa was an hobby for my Dad until my MIL pulled those stunts and I started hearing about etutu, blah, blah, blah and how I would go and beg and blah-de-blah. Like WTF!!!

I will pray God let you see the light and the truth that Jesus is the only way.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
GooseBaba:

Chei.....you speak of retrogressive culture a culture you never experienced since you NEVER lived in Nigeria. Therefore, your whole output is founded on mere speculation and theory... Smh..

You're are nothing but an insignificant busybody... Just dey run mouth Abi type anyhow.. undecided

Yet more hokum and hot air from more confused lot. What has your spiritual leaning done for Nigeria?

What does your fetish bloodthirsty ifa do other than spill blood?

All we here is paganism is a rich cultural whaccumacallit, it is our forefathers thingymajug, endless waffle and twaddle and drivel ***rolls eyes***
Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Busybody2:

Yet more hokum and hot air from more confused lot. What has your spiritual leaning done for Nigeria?

What does your fetish bloodthirsty ifa do other than spill blood?

All we here is paganism is a rich cultural whaccumacallit, it is our forefathers thingymajug, endless waffle and twaddle and drivel ***rolls eyes***

Smh...since you want to correlate spirituality with government.. When was the last time a traditionalist ran the Nigerian government..? when was the last time any past and present government officials swore an oath before the Gods of his/her ancestors..? NEVER..?! But you want to blame my personal spiritual leaning for three state of affairs in Nigeria.

What has your corpse worshiping done for Nigeria..? Is the mountain god or dead jew part of your ancestral history.? You proclaim a mere mortal as your lord and savior because he was sacrificed for your sins... Tufiakwa..! You scream blood of jesus left right and center and accuse others of human sacrifice.. Smh. Are you an hypocrite or are you deluded..?

No one is asking you to revert to your ancestral beliefs. All we are asking of ignorant Africans is to stop spewing garbage on what they know nothing about.

Carry your self loathing enter bush..... Bla Bla Bla rubbish...

You can't even differentiate spirituality from humanity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pix: Pope Francis In Kenya / Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? / 10 Reasons Why It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.