Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

We Are All Aborisha - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are All Aborisha (14631 Views)

Why I Am An Aborisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Busybody2]

Default huh, buncha blind dingbats, no wonder you can't question them but just dey do follow follow cheesy

I love my tribe, its culture and language but that is where it ends. With regards to its spiritual aspect and traditions, count me out. To me I used to think Ifa was an hobby for my Dad until my MIL pulled those stunts and I started hearing about etutu, blah, blah, blah and how I would go and beg and blah-de-blah. Like WTF!!!

I will pray God let you see the light and the truth that Jesus is the only way. [
/quote]

You reap what you sow.. If you did not offend the lady why would they ask you to apologize.. Either that or you are lying. I have never heard of such.. Or better yet, go ask your father what he did..?

Which God..?Which light.? Which truth..? Which way is a dead and rotten corpse leading you..?

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2014
GooseBaba:

I'm a little bit confused on this "Aje" things...

Is Orisha Aje = witch

Or good market..?

Or is it by pronunciation or context...

FOLYKAZE:

Aje pronouce A-jel is witch

Aje pronounce A-jay is wealth

See them cheesy

Tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum
Suegbe and Shugamu
Sule-Bada and Zulu Gambari
Atole and Ajato cool
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2014
GooseBaba:
You reap what you sow.. If you did not offend the lady why would they ask you to apologize.. Either that or you are lying. I have never heard of such.. Or better yet, go ask your father what he did..?

Which God..?Which light.? Which truth..? Which way is a dead and rotten corpse leading you..?

How did I offend the blood sucking demon

Freaking pretender trying to paint his evil religion white. Better repent before nemesis catches up with you, psssfffft
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2014
GooseBaba:

Smh...since you want to correlate spirituality with government.. When was the last time a traditionalist ran the Nigerian government..? when was the last time any past and present government officials swore an oath before the Gods of his/her ancestors..? NEVER..?! But you want to blame my personal spiritual leaning for three state of affairs in Nigeria.

What has your corpse worshiping done for Nigeria..? Is the mountain god or dead jew part of your ancestral history.? You proclaim a mere mortal as your lord and savior because he was sacrificed for your sins... Tufiakwa..! You scream blood of jesus left right and center and accuse others of human sacrifice.. Smh. Are you an hypocrite or are you deluded..?

No one is asking you to revert to your ancestral beliefs. All we are asking of ignorant Africans is to stop spewing garbage on what they know nothing about.

Carry your self loathing enter bush..... Bla Bla Bla rubbish...

You can't even differentiate spirituality from humanity.

They are related in the sense that once the last trace of your primitive religion is wiped out, so with Christ as the cornerstone of Nigeria, its onwards and upwards from then on.

Duh, blood of Jesus is used figuratively, we are not knife-wielding bunch of savages like your blood thirsty God.

In Christ Jesus, there is no jew nor gentile nor male nor female. No you are the ones who need to walk round with an "am a mug" sigh stuck to your forehead.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 1:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Busybody2:

See them cheesy

Tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum
Suegbe and Shugamu
Sule-Bada and Zulu Gambari
Atole and Ajato cool

Nothing dey happen... We already know that you're Babanla oloriburuku....
Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 1:55am On Aug 04, 2014
Busybody2:

They are related in the sense that once the last trace of your primitive religion is wiped out, so with Christ as the cornerstone of Nigeria, its onwards and upwards from then on.

Duh, blood of Jesus is used figuratively, we are not knife-wielding bunch of savages like your blood thirsty God.

In Christ Jesus, there is no jew nor gentile nor male nor female. No you are the ones who need to walk round with an "am a mug" sigh stuck to your forehead.

Then it's settled that motherfuvker died figuratively.. You bloody African female gentile in denial...
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2014
GooseBaba and my big brother Macof, can you pls ignore this lady for the sake of sanity. She is ignorant about Africa spirituality and knowns close to nothing of the Yoruba conceptual aspect of it.

Lets learn to ignore those that cant argue objectively except resorting to Insult. Being A yoruba, we aint taught to insult others, that is why Omo Iya meji njeun ninu akoto ototo. Given the gal attention she yarn for would lead to derail of this thread. This thread is opened for learning. Atheists have agreed they are Aborisha, Some christians have too though partially while Ube who tried to disagree got trapped even in the christiandom he ran to. Muslims are the expected ones expected here to give their own view. . . . .not some brainwashed gal.

I have tried personally to extend my honour to her Dad and families. Let her shout evil this and that, lets just ignore her. . . . .
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2014
GooseBaba:

Nothing dey happen... We already know that you're Babanla oloriburuku....

Right back at you cool

GooseBaba:
Then it's settled that motherfuvker died figuratively.. You bloody African female gentile in denial...

Duh it was used in "only that ONE" context, Sule Bada from Igbira.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Busybody2(f): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2014
FOLYKAZE: GooseBaba and my big brother Macof, can you pls ignore this lady for the sake of sanity. She is ignorant about Africa spirituality and knowns close to nothing of the Yoruba conceptual aspect of it.

Lets learn to ignore those that cant argue objectively except resorting to Insult. Being A yoruba, we aint taught to insult others, that is why Omo Iya meji njeun ninu akoto ototo. Given the gal attention she yarn for would lead to derail of this thread. This thread is opened for learning. Atheists have agreed they are Aborisha, Some christians have too though partially while Ube who tried to disagree got trapped even in the christiandom he ran to. Muslims are the expected ones expected here to give their own view. . . . .not some brainwashed gal.

I have tried personally to extend my honour to her Dad and families. Let her shout evil this and that, lets just ignore her. . . . .

Aitetemuole, alagbari oshi, who started the cursefest undecided Hollering like a hit dog when your bingo self realised you had bitten more than you could chew. Best you stick your tails between your legs and run along.
Arrant nonsense, all y'all pagans know is to troll Christians threads insulting Jesus as Jewish blah, blah, blah, and now you are spitting your dummy out of your mouth that your backward religion and its self-serving lies are being exposed, tschewwww.

@Goosebaba

By the way, your master Folykaze is tugging at your leash to stop barking, so better get down on all fours and roll over cool
Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Busybody2:

Aitetemuole, alagbari oshi, who started the cursefest undecided Hollering like a hit dog when your bingo self realised you had bitten more than you could chew. Best you stick your tails between your legs and run along.
Arrant nonsense, all y'all pagans know is to troll Christians threads insulting Jesus as Jewish blah, blah, blah, and now you are spitting your dummy out of your mouth that your backward religion and its self-serving lies are being exposed, tschewwww.

@Goosebaba

By the way, your master Folykaze is tugging at your leash to stop barking, so better get down on all fours and roll over cool

Aunty oloriburuku vermin....as you can see this is a thread for Orisha lovers, Aborisha sharp sharp all day everyday...

I guess I fell for your arrant madness.however, After listening to good counsel. I shield my honorable axe...

The Gods are wise....may we not dine with dead body worshippers... Ase

4 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
GooseBaba:

Aunty oloriburuku vermin....as you can see this is a thread for Orisha lovers, Aborisha sharp sharp all day everyday...

I guess I fell for your arrant madness.however, After listening to good counsel. I shield my honorable axe...

The Gods are wise....may we not dine with dead body worshippers... Ase

May we not dine with lost souls enslaved in the wilderness of ignorance, the conquered land of christ[b]insanity.[/b] Christ which is kristo in greek, Chi in Igbo and Ori in Yoruba has being called upon by the sheeple; yet again cursed her Ori, Chi in Igbo, Kristo in greek and Christ.

May we not be confused like them.

Equip us with knowledge Orunmila

Equip us with enlightenment of your glorious tree (Tree of life) Obatala

Clear for us our paths Ogun

Sail us save our Ori

Ashe

4 Likes

Re: We Are All Aborisha by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

May we not dine with lost souls enslaved in the wilderness of ignorance, the conquered land of christ[b]insanity.[/b] Christ which is kristo in greek, Chi in Igbo and Ori in Yoruba has being called upon by the sheeple; yet again cursed her Ori, Chi in Igbo, Kristo in greek and Christ.

May we not be confused like them.

Equip us with knowledge Orunmila

Equip us with enlightenment of your glorious tree (Tree of life) Obatala

Clear for us our paths Ogun

Sail us save our Ori

Ashe
oh Father Lord of heavens and the earth. These have not known Thee but i have known Thee as Thou hast known me and loved me before the foundations of the world... I pray with ur lovingkindness and mercies sake that u grant these people light so that they may not perish forever because ure a God of consuming fire... Forgive them and grant the salvation thru the Lord Jesus Christ the Lord of all. (udeme is weeping profusely).....

Folykaze and ur colleagues. I really pity ur end, unless something divine happens, mark me and my words this day that u will curse the day that u were born
Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
ProphetUdeme: oh Father Lord of heavens and the earth. These have not known Thee but i have known Thee as Thou hast known me and loved me before the foundations of the world... I pray with ur lovingkindness and mercies sake that u grant these people light so that they may not perish forever because ure a God of consuming fire... Forgive them and grant the salvation thru the Lord Jesus Christ the Lord of all. (udeme is weeping profusely).....

Folykaze and ur colleagues. I really pity ur end, unless something divine happens, mark me and my words this day that u will curse the day that u were born

Is that all? Udeme talk the thing wey dey worry you.. Why are you weeping for no reason..

By the way are you an Aborisha..? If yes, why are you a slave? If no, what are you doing here..?
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

That consuming fire you call god is also rapist. Ask Mary and a virgin birth. " also, jesus wept..! Is that why udeme the dead body worshippers weeps profusely..?

Heed my words, the day I catch your god I will beat the eediot with a stick.... This time around you will shed blood...

By the way are you an Aborisha..? If yes, why are you a slave? If no, what are you doing here..?
u will find it out on the day that ur soul will be bounded with chains and fetters by men that are brutish and skilful to destroy and u will be cast into a lake of fire were there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.. And u will then repent and call on the GOD of israel whom u have blasphem but IT WILL BE TOO LATE
Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
ProphetUdeme: u will find it out on the day that ur soul will be bounded with chains and fetters by men that are brutish and skilful to destroy and u will be cast into a lake of fire were there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.. And u will then repent and call on the GOD of israel whom u have blasphem but IT WILL BE TOO LATE

So all this you speak of has happened to members of your immediate family. Is that why you have first hand accounts of the afterlife or you're just letting your imagination run wild..

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Is that all? Udeme talk the thing wey dey worry you.. Why are you weeping for no reason..

Can you explain how an Aborisha is a slave?
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

So all this you speak of has happened to members of your immediate family. Is that why you have first hand accounts of the afterlife or you're just letting your imagination run wild..

guy softly na.

If you are not fine with what he posted, you are free to ignore him rather than directing words to his entire family.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
ProphetUdeme: oh Father Lord of heavens and the earth. These have not known Thee but i have known Thee as Thou hast known me and loved me before the foundations of the world... I pray with ur lovingkindness and mercies sake that u grant these people light so that they may not perish forever because ure a God of consuming fire... Forgive them and grant the salvation thru the Lord Jesus Christ the Lord of all. (udeme is weeping profusely).....

Heya sorry.

But you added to the prove that your God (which ever name you call him Yahweh or Jehovah) is the God of the hill.

Volcano is the effect of constracting forces within rocks which brings out consuming fire.

You are also an Aborisha, though you are ignorant of your identity. . . . .

Orisha Oke is Yahweh

ProphetUdeme: Folykaze and ur colleagues. I really pity ur end, unless something divine happens, mark me and my words this day that u will curse the day that u were born

Thanks.

Been in Nigeria is hell already, and I love been here. So I will be fine in hell. Nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Can you explain how an Aborisha is a slave?

Huh..? Bros, read the thing well na...shuuu.. shocked

if he agrees to be an Aborisha why then should he be a slave to writings of men.. As the word of an infinite..
Re: We Are All Aborisha by GooseBaba: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

guy softly na.

If you are not fine with what he posted, you are free to ignore him rather than directing words to his entire family.

The equation is not even. He made a direct statement.. ....I on the other hand simply asked a question... I did not wish his prayer on his immediate family.. Which I have no problem doing...

Since no one has a monopoly on ignorance.. U dig..
Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2014
ProphetUdeme: u will find it out on the day that ur soul will be bounded with chains and fetters by men that are brutish and skilful to destroy and u will be cast into a lake of fire were there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth .. And u will then repent and call on the GOD of israel whom u have blasphem but IT WILL BE TOO LATE
Lmao grin
I never knew souls had teeth or any physical feature to be chained with grin

Dumb Christian morons, this Bible would pass for a comic series

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Heya sorry.

But you added to the prove that your God (which ever name you call him Yahweh or Jehovah) is the God of the hill.

Volcano is the effect of constracting forces within rocks which brings out consuming fire.

You are also an Aborisha, though you are ignorant of your identity. . . . .

Orisha Oke is Yahweh

Thanks.

Been in Nigeria is hell already, and I love been here. So I will be fine in hell. Nothing to worry about.

Foly let's discuss the nature of Aganju, Sango's father.
Aganju presides over wat exactly? I've seen santeria articles saying he is Orisha of volcanoes and deserted places but I think being Sango's father it would have more to do with the Sun

Have u ever heard from a Babalawo anything on Aganju?
Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
macof:

Aganju presides over wat exactly? I've seen santeria articles saying he is Orisha of volcanoes and deserted places but I think being Sango's father it would have more to do with the Sun

Non of the Babalawo I have met ever made mention of any Orisha called Aganju. I know about it only in a book titled Asa ati Orisa.

In the book, it is called Aginju. He is an Orisha born out of the relationship between Oduduwa and Obatala. He married his Sister Yemoja and had a child called Orungun. The relativeness between Aginju and Aganju shows they are the same Orisha having different name.

Aginju rule over Odan (forest, thick bush or wild jungle). From it name, Aginju is a wilderness in english language. When used, it almost refer to an natural uncultivated, uninhabited, and inhospitable wild land or region. So I can specifically say Aginju is not recognised mostly as Orisha by many.

How that relates to Sun or Volcano I dont know but when you relay Aganju to wild jungle, we are good to go.
Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2014

Thank you for your prayers and your tears but they are not needed.

I advice you learn about the spirituality of your ancestors
You are Ibibio? Am I right?
Re: We Are All Aborisha by OlaoChi: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Apatheist:
www.logosapostolic.org/bible_study/RP506JehovahYahweh.htm

Like Yehoshua is not Jesus?
FOLYKAZE:

My dear, it been a long time. How are you doing?

Abeg sharpen your brother more.

How did you come about difference between Yahweh and Jehovah?
ghostofsparta:
Actually Yawheh is the transposition of the tentragrammaton YWHW transliterated into JeoVah because in Hebrew Y=J and V=W. Jah·weh --> Yah·veh --> Jah·veh --> Jeo-vah (Anglicized)

The personality of Yahweh and Jehovah are different

Yahweh is a blood sucker
Yahweh is one
Yahweh is a mountain deity

Jehovah is much more peaceful
Jehovah is 3
Jehovah is God of all

anyway you look at it I consider all this fairytales
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
OlaoChi:

The personality of Yahweh and Jehovah are different

Yahweh is a blood sucker
Yahweh is one
Yahweh is a mountain deity

Jehovah is much more peaceful
Jehovah is 3
Jehovah is God of all
OK

anyway you look at it I consider all this fairytales
cool smiley
Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
macof:

From wikipedia
Aganjú is aforce that, like the sun that is his symbol, is essential for growth, as well as a cultivator of civilizations.
Aganjú is noted for his legendary strength and his ability to bring about drastic change.
Aganju is heavily associated with Shango, with some stating that he is Shango's father
according to what I have read, Aganju is the force in Hot places and the unknown/unexplored eg. Deserts, Volcanoes
He is responsible for the mysteries of the unknown and burning desires/emotions i.e anger, hatred, curiosity etc.

@folykaze.

Orungan represents Solar Air, i.e Oxygen (emitted from the Sun's heliosphere) which literally intermingle with hydrogen across the atmosphere to produce Water on earth.
If Aganju is Shango's father as well as Orungan than he should be related to the Solar energy which possess thermal energy that charges up in the atmosphere as one major component of lightening. Today this same thermal energy is converted artificially to produce electricity

Helium is a gas of unusual high temperature, it is responsible for the heat we get from the Sun.
and Thermal energy is the energy of a single body by virtue of temperature.

All these has made me see a side of Aganju I never realized

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
macof:

From wikipedia

according to what I have read, Aganju is the force in Hot places and the unknown/unexplored eg. Deserts, Volcanoes
He is responsible for the mysteries of the unknown and burning desires/emotions i.e anger, hatred, curiosity etc.

@folykaze.

Orungan represents Solar Air, i.e Oxygen (emitted from the Sun's heliosphere) which literally intermingle with hydrogen across the atmosphere to produce Water on earth.
If Aganju is Shango's father as well as Orungan than he should be related to the Solar energy which possess thermal energy that charges up in the atmosphere as one major component of lightening. Today this same thermal energy is converted artificially to produce electricity

Helium is a gas of unusual high temperature, it is responsible for the heat we get from the Sun.

Seriously this a new to me. But I really welcome it.

Would try to read up about Aganju. I go reply you after

1 Like

Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Seriously this a new to me. But I really welcome it.

Would try to read up about Aganju. I go reply you after

Good, expecting the reply
Re: We Are All Aborisha by Proverbalizer: 4:31am On Sep 10, 2014
It is difficult to find a lot of information about Aganju. I am also interested in learning more.

I just watched this Yoruba Movie that I believe features Aganju, although the subtitles say 'Ganju' , but it sounds like they are saying/singing 'Aganju' to me. One thing they keep saying it that it is a VERY powerful deity, and also that it can catch thieves. Of course I would trust the insight from real babalawos, Iyalorisa / babalorisa more than a Nollywood script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K34xkHO8XWM
Re: We Are All Aborisha by macof(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Proverbalizer: It is difficult to find a lot of information about Aganju. I am also interested in learning more.

I just watched this Yoruba Movie that I believe features Aganju, although the subtitles say 'Ganju' , but it sounds like they are saying/singing 'Aganju' to me. One thing they keep saying it that it is a VERY powerful deity, and also that it can catch thieves. Of course I would trust the insight from real babalawos, Iyalorisa / babalorisa more than a Nollywood script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K34xkHO8XWM

Yh when it comes to movies and all this media thing one must be careful as they mislead alot

Knowledge of Aganju just seems to be hidden
Re: We Are All Aborisha by OlaoChi: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
macof:

From wikipedia

@folykaze.

is it the Orungan who raped his mother Yemoja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Pix: Pope Francis In Kenya / Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.