Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan (34838 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
kendrick93: danjuma is an 1diot.. see dis member of boko haram dey form lyk as if he doesn't know
Danjuma is a Christian ...so he cannot be a founder of Boko Haram . Look for something else to say all in trying to defend your failed government !

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by JEITO: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
And I thought TY Danjuma, being an Army General should know better. Where have you seen The President of a nation, leading the battle line in a war in modern era?.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by wealth123: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Many of you here amaze me. Instead of contributing positively on how Nigeria will move forward, you are here abusing one another because of APC and PDP. by the time some of you finish the little cash you borrowed to browse in the cyber cafe, you will realize that these bunch of politrickshians and looters have no plan for you. If they actually want to serve you as true leaders like Mandela, Awolowo, Zik or Ahmadu Bello they will not be fighting over our oil money.

Because of tribal sentiments, you see nothing bad in all the impunity in the land. Go ahead and vote for them and suffer for another 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by samoks(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
I truly see a set up here. Yes, no doubt Jonathan is the C in C, but he is our President. There is no country in the world that will allow its President visit the stronghold of Terrorists.

Even the US president cannot announce in the open that it wants to visit Afghanistan, we only hear it when he has left.

How can you ask your president to endanger himself by going to Sambisa forest with widespread publicity?. Yes he must visit Sambisa forest, but it must not be announced except we want to see another sitting president die in office.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:
vulture like you
Mumu, I don't have your time. I've seen how you go about f00ling and saying you kill for fun. If your mumu stray near me dey, I go slap you.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by bloodykiller: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
sir can you put me out of my misery please?

ok my boy come let me kill you because

i love killing
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by stexsy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
who killed Ironsi? The butcher of Ibadan
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ehh I am pretty sure that is not GEJ's area of expertise.

Dear Danjuma,

Are you a bh sponsor? If you are please stop killing innocent people from various religions. If you are not then why give such a suspicious suggestion.

Kind regards
Data L Victim.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

How can Danjuma, a Christian from Taraba sponsor BH?

All these contract theorists, sef!

Who says Christians are not involved? angry

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by sambisa5: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
......the whole thing tire me.......cry

it's high time GEJ stepped into sambisa forest and bring back our girls....... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Maryclaire1(f): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
God help nigeria
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by juman(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Which kind of president is this?

I tire!

Bombing, bombing and bombing.

Corruption, stealing and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The same blockhead President of yours will personally go to the same Borno State to receive Ali Modu Sheriff into PDP.

didn't GEJ go to maidugiri? Why are you guys so interested about him going to chibok and now sambasia forest. Why not you as a concerned citizen head to chibok and sambasia in soliditary to the so called kidnapped girls.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Commitee for BH victims?! E no go beta for these guys! Jonathan setting up commitees on a daily, draining Nigeria's resources.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by englishmart(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
I'm not surprised. He's a mallam. Maybe one of their sponsors
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Richy4(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
UpLoyo:

I still don't get why some of you guys always curse at people who oppose jonathan; is he your father, brother, relative, uncle or what? Very uncultured.

My dear, some are eating from his table, some pick up the crumbs under his table. Why won't they scream and curse who will take their daily bread away from them

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ojimbo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
cyril83:
Jonathan is just a mistake Nigerians make some years ago.
be ready for the same mistake again. Foolish man
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ojimbo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
northern nigerians are the most foolish beings on earth.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ojimbo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
JEITO: And I thought TY Danjuma, being an Army General should know better. Where have you seen The President of a nation, leading the battle line in a war in modern era?.
just imagine how sensible danjuma is
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ojimbo(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
in every human being, there is probability of 10% mental unbalanced, Danjuma have shown his own to be 60%
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

Its just their usual resort when they feel some dislike for anyone that doesn't hail GEJ.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Namady(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

So u tink say na Only muslims and northerners dey sponsor BH abi Some politicians for this country no get religion ooooo
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by TellBlazer(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, why can't Jonathan the world acclaimed fool lead the way? A whole president is scared and u expect one anonymous moniker to save the nation. U sound daft bro.
You guys are planning to kill him but it wil nt work.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by TellBlazer(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

This wont be a surprise if it happens. It's on record that immediately after bomb blast killing dozens in abuja, Jonathan went partying. He has done it before, he can do it again.
you fools want to distract him with bombing but it does nt work that way so GEJ till 2019......If u don't like it GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
EddyNumerouno: Why doea this feel like a set up? ??
..set up how? The truth is that Mr President shud stop making rhetorical statements like'boko haram will be crushed or will soon come to an end' when evidence on ground clearly suggest otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by crisycent: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
prophetone:

shocked Claim a refund from your headmaster.

Dude I type from my iPad and any of your generation got one, you will know iPad do a lot of 'type assist'.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kettykin: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danjuma thinks this is 1966 where the connived with the core north and lured ironsi tohis death by making him go round the country to make an unneccessary peace with traditionl rulers ,GEJ should watch this back stabber ver well
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kushsy: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
cyril83:
Jonathan is just a mistake Nigerians make some years ago.
And some are liking this? Na wah.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by snaiper: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
truth4meal: Jona is the C in C only when he wants to use state security to harass and impeach oppositions. His C-in-C is strictly manipulating election results and arresting defenseless Nigerians. Once it is BH like this dude humble himself to being just Jona the Otueke son from Niger Delta...
lol
now this got me laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Skillz02(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Any1 who is against the FG is a member of BK,,,,na wa 4 Nigerians o,,,,
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kingui(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
as if if they carry her go there or the one on sit
she go do anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor / We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.