Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan (34850 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

My father is a bastard

Noted.

7 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ikevin(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cmon brof, I saw the proceedings on channels, he was only joking, your headline made it look like he was seriously issuing an order to the president. After the statement, he proceeded by saying "on a more serious note, boko haram have to be defeated now". Let's report news as it is, devoid of sensation please.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by nonjebose(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: GEJ - world acclaimed fool.... Lmao grin

His look alone defines foolishness and he never disappoint.. The guy no dey gree carry 2nd for foolishness.. I'm trying hard to beat him to it but I can't..
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by bloodykiller: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

my mother is a harlot BTW GEJ till 2019

good boy

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Old enough..how old are you?80yrs?dumb pri.ck
UpLoyo:

It's quite certain you have no brain, so I apologize that you can't comprehend simple English. Did you see me write anything about APC? So if I conclude pdp is rubbish it means I'm for apc? How old are you again? And thanks you have actually concluded that you a daft in proxy, by supporting a daft president, consider this my last response. I'll rather watch a paint dry than take pick an argument with you since it's obvious you can't read.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by jennyesh(f): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Criticize Jonathan all u can but d truth remains dat thr is no better candidate for 2015... Purge medicine is beta dan poison.. Wen u take purge med u ll go to d toilet countlessly but atleast u ll b alive unlike poison.. So we all knw d fault in Jonathan buy my dear do u ve a better candidate? D devil u know is beta dan d angel u dnt knw.. So its beta we opt for d purge dan d poison.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kabba7(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
can an idiot like Jonathan convince TY Danjuma into that lonely sambisa forest that mobile police use as part of training ground when Nigeria has leaders not now we have dealers .
I hope Jonathan got the full meaning of that TY statement .

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: Go to hell retarde.d as5hole;and what have you done to improve your country?you come online evryday screaming-"Jonathan"..go and get a life;you stewpid clown..
You are either in a state of delusion, or live around idio*ts,dont quote me again;dillusioned fuvktard..you cant even lead your family and you are screaming jonathan is daft!how daft can one be?demdemdaft

Eternal fool, that ur entire lineage are cursed and bound to live in delusion doesn't makes us all to be such.
A fool like u expect me to highlight my contribution to the growth of my country in an anonymous forum, is that what this site is all about?
If declaring to the entire world that my President, Jonathan is really daft is ur problem, then I can't help ur pathetic case, as much as I say such, u say otherwise. Why should that be difficult for u to achieve if trully Retardeeen is not trully daft.
Face ur cursed household than constantly sucking Jonathan balls fool.

7 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by nonjebose(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Observing
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dexpro:
Ode........ Na ur pa fit go maiduguri abi? oloshi

Oponu, i can go to Maiduguri unhindered. The question is can Jonathan go? If he can, why hasn't he so far? grin

5 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, do u even know the meaning of bigot? So because I criticise Jonathan the world acclaimed fool, it automatically mean that am for APC. U are utterly daft no doubt. I meet ur miserable kind here in Ph every other day. Shameless fools.
Ain't going anywhere fool, my views on Jonathan remain the same as it was when he was my governor years ago.

I tire o, my brother. This semi-illiterate plenty for NL, they cannot stand any intelligent discussion, any opinion against their inept and clueless principal Jonathan automatically makes you an APC member. I think the best thing is just to ignore them, 2015 is around the corner, Jonathan will be the biggest looser.

5 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

my mother is a harlot BTW Jonathan till my early grave

Well said. But what's our business with ur ashawo mama

7 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
T. Y. Danjuma is a retired general, a civil war veteran, and knows what it really means to be addressed as a Commander-in-Chief, and what the person so addressed is expected to do.

4 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by bloodykiller: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

i love bangging my useless and smelly mother. GEJ till 2019

good boy but keep up the banging

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by searay(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
adeyrule: Jona abeg no fear now at least na u b no1 for nija lead d race we dey come for ya back,I wan go shit
You and who dey follow? Make I go chop, I dey come
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by deletrue: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: ... And your ogogoro fisherman president appointed him as the chairman of the boko harm victim support fund.
Can you see the reason why we say Goatluck jonathan is clueless?
Highly childish

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
ikevin: Cmon brof, I saw the proceedings on channels, he was only joking, your headline made it look like he was seriously issuing an order to the president. After the statement, he proceeded by saying "on a more serious note, boko haram have to be defeated now". Let's report news as it is, devoid of sensation please.
T. Y. Danjuma is not a man known for jokes.

6 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gen Danjuma is fearless soldier. He doesn't mince words

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
JayJohnson:

I tire o, my brother. This semi-illiterate plenty for NL, they cannot stand any intelligent discussion, any opinion against their inept and clueless principal Jonathan automatically makes you an APC member. I think the best thing is just to ignore them, 2015 is around the corner, Jonathan will be the biggest looser.

I perfectly agree with u.
Only those that can't think attributes criticism of Jonathan to apc membership

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Dexpro: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ti boda Jona ba je egbon re, se wa so pe ko lo'o be? Were tutu grin
Demdem:

Oponu, i can go to Maiduguri unhindered. The question is can Jonathan go? If he can, why hasn't he so far? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
T. Y. Danjuma is not a man known for jokes.

Even from the so called jokes, the words are out and surely came out from his heart. Even Jonathan lieutenants knows that he is a coward.

4 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Sibrah: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Civilian should lead coded **** ***** fighters to where? I laugh.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdemdaft;As far as I'm concerned, you are a historical entity,..It's illiterates like you that are under the employ of APC. You cant comprehend a simple straight-to-the-point thread..mu.mu..cant u stay a day without raining insults on the president?
you just come here ranting like a rabid mad dog....Go to hell you frustrated mugger!
Demdem:

Eternal fool, that ur entire lineage are cursed and bound to live in delusion doesn't makes us all to be such.
A fool like u expect me to highlight my contribution to the growth of my country in an anonymous forum, is that what this site is all about?
If declaring to the entire world that my President, Jonathan is really daft is ur problem, then I can't help ur pathetic case, as much as I say such, u say otherwise. Why should that be difficult for u to achieve if trully Retardeeen is not trully daft.
Face ur cursed household than constantly sucking Jonathan balls fool.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dexpro: Ti boda Jona ba je egbon re, se wa so pe ko lo'o be? Were tutu grin

English please.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
[s]
tsolz84: Demdemdaft;As far as I'm concerned, you are a historical entity,..It's illiterates like you that are under the employ of APC. You cant comprehend a simple straight-to-the-point thread..mu.mu..cant u stay a day without raining insults on the president?
you just come here ranting like a rabid mad dog....Go to hell you frustrated mugger!
[/s]

Pure dung.
Jonathan till ur early grave.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by cyril83(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
jennyesh: Criticize Jonathan all u can but d truth remains dat thr is no better candidate for 2015... Purge medicine is beta dan poison.. Wen u take purge med u ll go to d toilet countlessly but atleast u ll b alive
unlike poison.. So we all knw d fault in Jonathan buy my dear do u ve a better candidate? D devil u know is beta
dan d angel u dnt knw.. So its beta we opt for d purge dan d poison.

Thank God you reffered to jonathan as the devil behind Nigeria's problem. the angel you talked about was once the head of state, so he's not a stranger to us.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
*spits on demdem corpse*..Go n die #crackhead#And stop quoting me, you scandalous bellend
Demdem: [s][/s]

Pure dung.
Jonathan till ur early grave.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lead you to Sambisa forest..you blind? Abi you no know road to Borno? If na to covert oil block. ..you no go wait make dem lead you reach Niger Delta. Awon Oniranu!!!
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: *spits on my mother's corpse*..Go n die #crackhead#

Of a truth, u did the right thing. She is the source of the curse ravaging u and ur seeds.

4 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kokoA(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
waternogetenemy: I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram.
you are not even ashamed to let us know how long you've been smoking cheap weed.. Danjuma is not a muslim in the first place, how can he fund an islamic sect when he has the capacity to create a christian militia in his home state? Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by VUVUZELA10: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danjuma, you no know road to Sambisa? Did US President lead people to Parkistan or Iraq? All una plan go fail. Northerns will not rule this country unless Igbo man rule first.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Dexpro: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Use google translate

Demdem:

English please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.