Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. (982 Views)

Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram / DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] / Fake Boko-Haram Member Arrested In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by omenka(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
The Defence Headquarters has announced the arrest of a
man who specializes in creating panic by sending out text
messages threatening attack by Boko Haram terrorists.

The suspect, Ugwu Lawrence (pictured) who was tracked by
security operatives after dispatching text messages of
impending bombings of some hotels in Abuja, confessed
that he employed the gimmick because the management of
one of the organisation failed to offer him employment.

The suspect further confessed that his motive was a ploy
to instil fear in the mind of the management’s chairman, and pleaded that he is actually not a terrorist. The suspect is still undergoing further interrogation preparatory to
prosecution.

lindaikeji..nl/2014/07/photo-security-operatives-arrest-fake.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by Omexonomy: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
The hardship in nigeria has turned a lot of people into clown

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by KwoiZabo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
They will say forward the message to as many people as possible and some ode in my BB and Whatzapp go dey forward give me. Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
LoL..if person talk now say the men 4rm the land of the sun wud do anytin to survive;i mean practically ANYTHING! Including bootlicking the as5es that kills them daily;either my post is gonna get hidden;or i am going to get bashed by the Igbos..see him face like kermit the frog;quote me not if u cant stand the heat..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by Firefire(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Omexonomy: The hardship in nigeria has turned a lot of people into clown

grin
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by olapluto(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
He is a nairalander.
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by chiefinalowo: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
The suspect, Ugwu Lawrence

One of them from that side..... known for crime.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by Gclan(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Which part of the Niger is he from ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by Adelaide2: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
This fake Igbo man should be killed ASAP before he brings the real Boko Haram to Igboland just like some Igbos in Lagos (SW) copied gbomogbomo (kidnapping for ritual killing), kidnapping (kidnapping for money), armed robbery and toutism from Yorubas into Igboland years ago.

Hapilly, there is still one thing no one has been able to copy from the Yorubas: digging of graves, exhuming rotten corpses and consuming them.
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by cyril83(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Adelaide2: This fake Igbo man should be killed ASAP before he brings the real Boko Haram to Igboland just like some Igbos in Lagos (SW) copied gbomogbomo (kidnapping for ritual killing), kidnapping (kidnapping for money), armed robbery and toutism from Yorubas into Igboland years ago.

Hapilly, there is still one thing no one has been able to copy from the Yorubas: digging of graves, exhuming rotten corpses and consuming them.

Igbo did not learn gbomogbomo stuff from yoruba, they actually grabbed the idea from the civil war and not only that, cannibalism, robbery, rape , money ritual and some other shady deals were part of the outcome of the civil war.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by Danhumprey: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by Adelaide2: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
cyril83:

Igbo did not learn gbomogbomo stuff from yoruba, they actually grabbed the idea from the civil war and not only that, cannibalism, robbery, rape , money ritual and some other shady deals were part of the outcome of the civil war.

Taa, mechie gi onu. Prior to Igbos going to Lagos there was nothing of such in Igboland. And that happened many, many years before the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by omenka(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Just what I always say. Boko Haram is now nothing but a franchise both politicians (govt) and private individuals have been cashing in on. This is just a clear illustration of that.
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by cyril83(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Adelaide2:

Taa, mechie gi onu. Prior to Igbos going to Lagos there was nothing of such in Igboland. And that happened many, many years before the civil war.

Yorubaland was peaceful as morning dew before igbos invaded south west with series of money making tactics.

Igbos are the one destroying the world, that is why you will definately see igbo people anywhere you go.

Igbo people are the cause of the problems we are facing today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by Adelaide2: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
cyril83:

Yorubaland was peaceful as morning dew before igbos invaded south west with series of money making tactics.

Igbos are the one destroying the world, that is why you will definately see igbo people anywhere you go.

Hhahahah! Peaceful with gbomogbomo. I hear you
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by stingg(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
mbok,man must chop na tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by cyril83(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Adelaide2:

Hhahahah! Peaceful with gbomogbomo. I hear you

You failed to understand that during that time you hardly seen idlers in yorubalanð, if you didn't go to school you must be in the farm but reverse is the case for our desperate brothers who wanted to have everything without engaging themselves with meaningful jobs.

Igbo don't have means of livelihood other than shady deals, few innocent ones among them must serve as slaves before making money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by khamas19: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
... grin...
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by abdnMe: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2014

The suspect further confessed that his motive was a ploy
to instil fear in the mind of the management’s chairman, and pleaded that he is actually not a terrorist.

Actually, that's the definition of a terrorist - trying to instil fear and terror in people.
What if there had been mass hysteria and 20 people died?
He can also bomb the chairman's car in an empty car park and claim he's not a terrorist.

Unfortunately for him in a 'war on terror' state of things, it has to first be assumed he's a suspect terrorist whatever his motives.
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gclan: Which part of the Niger is he from ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He is a Biafran.
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by AustineE1: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
let them release the man forthwith,he is only a victim of depression,he doesnt mean any harm....i expect the army to tell him to 'go home and sin no more' and equally give him transport fare.He deserves a second chance.
Re: Nigerian Army Captures Fake Boko Haram Operative. by Sloan: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
This man is an Ibo man, he should be treated as s full-blown terrorist! His aim was to instill terror and fear - simple! But come, I thought ibos say they always have a job and don't apply for jobs? This incompetent dodo could not land a job in a mere hotel where no intellectual capacity is needed for his job of room-maker, and he takes it out on the whole country by being a terrorist! I think he should be dealt with but under this useless government where Kabiru Sokoto is still eating sphagetti provided by Jonathan while he killed Azazzi, you know he has no time to spend on bringing this terrorist to justice!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records More Deaths From Terrorism Than Somalia And Iraq / CHADIANS Robbers narrate how they broke into Omisore's Ikoyi Home / When Will The Youths Invade Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.