Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! (1593 Views)

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Seun, Ngwankwe &NL's Should Help Me Out, What Is Obj's Political VALUE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sloan: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Seun, you should evolve NL to improve its quality! You may pretend as though you don't notice: a new user makes an ID today and immediately goes to politics section, starts attacking users who have been on NL for ages, starts defending the government of the day PDP to the point of provocation, start defending every useless and annoying policy of the government, etc obviously such ID is a paid hack. I know you may care less because it is all about traffic and money for your business but the quality of your creation is nosediving - the same way Google overtook Yahoo while it kept looking for more quantity while sacrificing quality! I say implement a system where a new ID has to accumulate points say 20 points over the course of months before being able to create new topics or comment on certain posts! This way, only serious people will stay on NL and will create the type of quality content that drew people to NL in 2005 - 2007 when it started.

6 Likes

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan: [s]Seun, you should evolve NL to improve its quality! You may pretend as though you don't notice: a new user makes an ID today and immediately goes to politics section, starts attacking users who have been on NL for ages, starts defending the government of the day PDP to the point of provocation, start defending every useless and annoying policy of the government, etc obviously such ID is a paid hack. I know you may care less because it is all about traffic and money for your business but the quality of your creation is nosediving - the same way Google overtook Yahoo while it kept looking for more quantity while sacrificing quality! I say implement a system where a new ID has to accumulate points say 20 points over the course of months before being able to create new topics or comment on certain posts! This way, only serious people will stay on NL and will create the type of quality content that drew people to NL in 2005 - 2007 when it started. [/s]

bullshitt

12 Likes

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by egift(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Supported. Just like Warrior's Forum. Someone who have not post a single comment already Starting Discussions. It will reduce those that pop up new alternate ID to post some ridiculous topics.

(It does not matter you the new ID is supporting, just that such new IDs should land before throwing rocks everywhere grin)

4 Likes

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by inteli: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
@op, u r a Sadist!

2 Likes

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by bloodykiller: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
egift: Supported. Just like Warrior's Forum. Someone who have not post a single comment already Starting Discussions. It will reduce those that pop up new alternate ID to post some ridiculous topics.

(It does not matter you the new ID is supporting, just that such new IDs should land before throwing rocks everywhere grin)

egift egift

what's up nigga
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by egift(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller: egift egift
what's up nigga

I dey. How your side. And I use God beg you, don't use the N-word. The last guy that did, now has open-teeth grin
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by bloodykiller: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
egift:

I dey. How your side. And I use God beg you, don't use the N-word. The last guy that did, now has open-teeth grin

ok sir but remember

killing is fun i love it
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sloan: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Seun and all NL can see clearly that some people are already antagonizing a proposal to improve the quality of NL. What are they afraid of? The poster "bloodkilledhisfather" is an example, do you see his comments? Oh BTW, 99% of the people who've opposed this idea are ibos, check and come back and tell me I am not saying the truth. For some reason, NL is not seeing that having a low quality forum is in the interest of these ilk of people who are constantly looking for a way to upstage his business, even some mods have tried it in the past but simpleton owner just walks on by as if he does not notice it. I insist every new ID must wait, accumulate points in every section of NL over a period not less than 3 - 6 months before being able to make posts! If you have not shown yourself as a responsible member of the NL community, then you have nothing to offer the community. This is what this PDP government and their clueless president is using to taint public opinion in its favour but a compromised owner of this site just collects the money and looks the other way - the devil may care attitude! angry angry
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by egift(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller: ok sir

Cheers!
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by bloodykiller: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
bigot like you crying river
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sealeddeal(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Op,thats a Good suggestion.
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by egift(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan: [s]Seun and all NL can see clearly that some people are already antagonizing a proposal to improve the quality of NL. What are they afraid of? The poster "bloodkilledhisfather" is an example, do you see his comments? Oh BTW, 99% of the people who've opposed this idea are ibos, check and come back and tell me I am not saying the truth.[/s] For some reason, NL is not seeing that having a low quality forum is in the interest of these ilk of people who are constantly looking for a way to upstage his business, [s]even some mods have tried it in the past but simpleton owner just walks on by as if he does not notice it. I insist every new ID must wait, accumulate points in every section of NL over a period not less than 3 - 6 months before being able to make posts! If you have not shown yourself as a responsible member of the NL community, then you have nothing to offer the community. This is what this PDP government and their clueless president is using to taint public opinion in its favour but a compromised owner of this site just collects the money and looks the other way - the devil may care attitude![/s] angry angry

I support your idea but I canceled your comments because I do not dig some of it. Am sure Seun understand the point you made.

All you need to do now is relax and enjoy the ride. Let's hope Seun will pay you for a very good strategic opinion you have submitted. Else we will sue him for copyright infringement. grin grin grin

Cheers!
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sloan: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
egift:

I support your idea but I canceled your comments because I do not dig some of it. Am sure Seun understand the point you made.

All you need to do now is relax and enjoy the ride. Let's hope Seun will pay you for a very good strategic opinion you have submitted. Else we will sue him for copyright infringement. grin grin grin

Cheers!

Okay, you are trying to be diplomatic but I know that was really blunt. Sometimes their is no better way to hammer a point like this home. grin grin One more thing, stop canceling my comments otherwise...! angry angry
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sloan: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
See painement! Some people here will drain their own blood because of an idea that will improve NL! LWTMB! grin grin grin grin grin grin He pain am...go and die!
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by omenka(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan: Seun, you should evolve NL to improve its quality! You may pretend as though you don't notice: a new user makes an ID today and immediately goes to politics section, starts attacking users who have been on NL for ages, starts defending the government of the day PDP to the point of provocation, start defending every useless and annoying policy of the government, etc obviously such ID is a paid hack. I know you may care less because it is all about traffic and money for your business but the quality of your creation is nosediving - the same way Google overtook Yahoo while it kept looking for more quantity while sacrificing quality! I say implement a system where a new ID has to accumulate points say 20 points over the course of months before being able to create new topics or comment on certain posts! This way, only serious people will stay on NL and will create the type of quality content that drew people to NL in 2005 - 2007 when it started.
Endorsed 1000%

+23,000 likes!!!
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sloan: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
omenka: Endorsed 1000%

+23,000 likes!!!

I have to acknowledge your likes comrade! Thanks for your appreciation! I will make only 1 example:

A certain "bloodykiller" registered yesterday and has been online for 7 hours + and made over a 100 posts, created no topics or topics hidden or deleted, virtually all in the politics section, virtually all in support of Jonathan or PDP, virtually all about killing someone and Seun just leaves it alone as though he does not know that! Here are screenshots. He just created a topic, a single topic which you can see what he is talking about?? Now that only topic has been shut down by the moderator, is this how NL should advertise itself?? He claims he has been on NL since 2007, yet this ID was made yesterday? Seun, what will you do or you don't care about quality? Yes, I know NL does not have any QA department but is that an excuse for this brand to go down??

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by egift(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan: Okay, you are trying to be diplomatic but I know that was really blunt. Sometimes their is no better way to hammer a point like this home. grin grin One more thing, stop canceling my comments otherwise...! angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Nothing do you.

BTW, am off to discuss this with Admin

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sloan: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

tell us who this Igbo warlord is.

I'd like to know really! NgeneUkwenu tell so that we can protect such from the attacks he will be under from these same people.
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sloan: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
egift:

grin grin grin grin
Sure. Hope we are cool? Because I have a friend behind grin grin grin

Funny! grin grin Well, you know I may have boobyy trapped that door? Or have an M16 Automatic pointed at that entrance as soon as it opens?? grin grin We're cool man! I don remove all the booby trap and M16, come in, in peace with your belt and drop it at the door, then we can sit together for some drinks! While at it, we might as well talk about if we are going anywhere in this country! But no yawa men, we're cool! grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Hangard: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op this your plan is going affect Tunde Salami.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABA Worse Than Ebola! {Photos Inside} / ++++The New Nigeria, #IfYouAreThePresident++++ / Governor Fashola And The Muslims Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.