Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (57559 Views)

"I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out / I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV / My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by maybel(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nobleval: Mikelis Obilis cheesy you're slow with the ball. Maybe Genny could teach you how to be exprienced and fast in other thingstongue. Btw she is older than you shocked and it must be blocked down there.
On the contrary, I do not believe Genny is older than Mikel. Age is telling on the guy,can't you see? It doesnt require rocket science to know that he is an old man.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Casey001(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
mike u don't have problem continue enjoy your life
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
maybel: On the contrary, I do not believe Genny is older than Mikel. Age is telling on the guy,can't you see? It doesnt require rocket science to know that he is an old man.
how? Cos he is slow with the ball?
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Revolva(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Genevieve is d highest ashewo in naija I swear to jah wat kind of woman is she sef mon dey do am evil bitch
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by jericco1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
What's Mikel Obi actual age Some say He's 35 some say 40! Well, they only have "work relationship"
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Ephemmm: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
IgboMonk: If it were to be a yorobaman he would probabaly say he slept with her after sucking his d1ck in the bathroom at Amstel Malta general managers office

The most senseless post I have ever read on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by ron5ke: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
ojeffo: Oya naa....I have nyashed her...she has a delicious PUCI
Moral lesson?? undecided
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by benuejosh: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Become a one star TAN Ambassador(transformation ambassadors of Nigeria)
The Benefits of being a One Star
TAN Ambassador are enormous. 1. You have access to firsthand
TAN activities. 2. You have access to offers and
opportunities which include
travelling , training , Job
opportunities etc. 3. N10,000.00 logistics money. 4. You become a ward
coordinator and may rise to a
State coordinator. 5. You represent your ward in a
national meeting of TAN
Ambassadors CLICK
LINK TO BECOME A MEMBER:http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=25984
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by emeviks: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
No be dis same Mikel Obi, Chelsea tag as 4million pounds to any club wey wan buy am? Chai...continue!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by bliss2al(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
no be both of dem be de ambassador? y Na only Genevieve come dey dia...where Mikel come dey inside de poster abi him no sabi English?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by angela98(f): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
My fine obi Mikel just take style dey strike all this nollywood actress. From Rita dominic to oge to halimat to Genevieve. Hmmm. Obi obi! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by nwasteve(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mikel looks so frustrated

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by biomedixexcel(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
No comments
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by almightygod: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2014

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by ifihearam: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
IgboMonk: If it were to be a yorobaman he would probabaly say he slept with her after sucking his d1ck in the bathroom at Amstel Malta general managers office

true

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by joshman7guy: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Incredulously a waste of time!
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by emaboi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
kendrick93: pity u and ur generation cnt ever reach his level in dis lyf and ur next.but keep on hatin,mumu goat
. I wonder how you were brought up, I don't have to reply you, thanks for your compliment..
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by samukiwo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
akanbiaa: mikel being a smart ibo boy and knows money comes first might have done so to get links to the owner of Chelsea the rich Russian billionaire. She could be linked to the billionaire.

Bros, u get sense die.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by excell123: 5:06am On Jul 18, 2014
THE LORD’S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT
HOLDS A TWO-DAYS POWER PACKED INTERNATIONAL CRUSADE
Title: GOD OF MIRACLES
DATE: SATURDAY 19th – SUNDAY 20th July, 2014
TIME: Sat. 2pm (ET) & Sun. 10.00am (ET )
VENUE: 5823, Allen Town Way, Temple Hills, Maryland, USA
MINISTERING: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA
THE GENERAL OVERSEER
Come and Receive bountiful blessings and miracles; as all your enemies shall surely submit in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm1nuvrczeM&list=UUllRl59sWY5qu23kOwSGWIg
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2014
excell123: THE LORD’S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT
HOLDS A TWO-DAYS POWER PACKED INTERNATIONAL CRUSADE
Title: GOD OF MIRACLES
DATE: SATURDAY 19th – SUNDAY 20th July, 2014
TIME: Sat. 2pm (ET) & Sun. 10.00am (ET )
VENUE: 5823, Allen Town Way, Temple Hills, Maryland, USA
MINISTERING: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA
THE GENERAL OVERSEER
Come and Receive bountiful blessings and miracles; as all your enemies shall surely submit in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm1nuvrczeM&list=UUllRl59sWY5qu23kOwSGWIg

SCAM

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Agozie48: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2014
So wetin come be our business.... Boring topic.... who cares....
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2014
ojeffo: Oya naa....I have nyashed her...she has a delicious PUCI
u b beta mad man ooo.. aaswwear..
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by jjfuma: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2014
See those who worship Lionel Messi and hear what people think about him. What do you think about him? Click the link below to watch this short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUqqnc2kPY"&list=playlistIDHERE

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by dbuffp: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2014
Mykel u better focus wat u are doing in life.....don't rely on jenny @ all wat dey her mind u don't no cos woman her bad....u are more dan dis ooo lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by ruffplay: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mikel go soon turn 2face grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by ruffplay: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
funny
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
I wish Mourinho is gonna consider dat for him to stay in chelsea next season..... Mtcheew.
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by SenatorJames(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
apolonius: Why exactly is such a trivial thing occuping the front page while more serious issues and thematic concerns are left hiding far into this forum?

I hope the moderators can be more reasonable and progressive than this piece suggest they are.
I thought the catastrophy only happened to Nairaland, i dont know if it affected these our moderators also.
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by apolonius(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
SenatorJames: I thought the catastrophy only happened to Nairaland, i dont know if it affected these our moderators also.

Nairaland is alive in its prime actors.smiley
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by jbaby265(f): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
hmmmm mikel needs laying of hands....i guess he is confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.