Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? (798 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
I have loved a girl before and was rejected so i know the ugly feeling that comes with such disappointment.

The thing is, there is this girl in my hood that professed Love to me. Actually, she began giving me the greenlight when i was in my final year in the university. Anytime i come back for holidays, she does everything in her power to come close. At first, i thought it was mere admiration or better still just a feeling to be around someone to push away boredom but little did i know that it was deeper than that. The truth is, she is beautiful enough to catch my attention and you won't believe it if i tell you she is "figure-eight." but the simple fact that she was my neighbour gave her no chance at all coz I know fully well that keeping away from intimate relationships in one's hood is a sure way to maintain one's respect. I wont lie, i sometimes burn with lust at the sight of her but that's where it ends. Thank God for "self-control."

Now I am done with school and she has moved from my hood and i sincerely thought that will put an end to the whole thing but it seems to depeen. She bombards me with calls and texts, disturbs me on social network to the extent that I had to quit "whatsapp" and also remove her on "facebook." (thank God she doesn't know I'm on Nairaland) and she keeps disturbing me about coming to visit me. But hey! I must confess she does all these clamly and maturedly.

The truth is, I dont feel anything for this girl and I can't enter into a relationship with someone i have no love for coz if I am to enter into any relationship now, it should be one that will involve "I DO" hence i will have to give it my all. And honestly, she doesn't stand a chance in this regard.

But the problem is, she loves me so much, she has said it and she seems very sincere about it. Pls how can i tell her to forget about me without hurting her. I don't mind putting her in the friendzone if it were possible.

Ladies, pls tell me, if you are in her shoes, what would want to hear from the guy in question so as to let go without resentment?

Guys, if you had been in this situation before, how did you handle it?

Mature advice needed coz as I write this thread, she called me twice, i didn't pick so as not be distracted.

Thanks.
Re: Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? by lonngmann(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
you can either tell her..let us just be friends!
or you say, I love you like a sister
either way, you will still break her heart, bt not much
Re: Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Just tell her u guys can't be togeda, don't be too blunt,and u must be matured bout it, I mean very mature. A little mistake can cause great damage
Re: Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? by dytbabe: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Its easy, tell her maturedly, u say she's matured abi

*reason why ladies to make first move, don't sha come here sayin u want her back o*
Re: Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? by karidad(f): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Simply tell her wen nxt she calls to come chk up on u dat ur babe s around. U can den call her a day after to say hello. Dat way she ll knw dat ur taking her as a frnd. Action dey say spks louder dan voice.
Re: Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? by dre11(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
There is a thin line btw love and hate.....

So go about it in the best possible way u can.
U know her well enough
so, u will know how best to tell her what u feel and why it won't work

what works for lady A will never work for lady B and C.
But, be truthful and plain to her........ so she won't hang her feeling on u

#QED
Re: Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2014
It's simple...... just tell her you can't give her what she's looking for.
Re: Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Don't give her attention at all,and never respond to her call,or mail,with time,she will get the message that you aren't interested..
Re: Ladies, Pls Help. How Can I Tell Her "No" Without Hurting Her? by tobiboss(m): 4:10am On Jul 17, 2014
This is deep, will come back and comment when am not feeling sleepy

(1) (Reply)

There Are Two Girls In My Life / IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? / He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.