Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Best love turned pain on the neck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best love turned pain on the neck (551 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best love turned pain on the neck by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Goodday peeps
plsBeen dating my gal for 3yrs now.... And she's always been financially independent on me,not until she left her business to acquire a skill which i chose for her to... and now i see her as over demanding and she knows that i'm not working presently but av always done my best.........i felt something as changed....

Also I've complained so much about her ego and temper.....but it seems it's just a part of her which i really can't cope wit..... we love each other even though she hardly tells me how or what she feels about me but i know she truely loves me......my girl is not d sorry type.....i felt she's feeling to big to accept her mistakes and apologise when necessary

for about 2weeks now, we've not been talking due to the misunderstanding we had about money and maybe i accused her wrongly though...but she was so bold enough to tell me that....i was giving her headache and that if i want to breakup wit her, i should go ahead because she's not ready to plead for marriage from any man or false herself on any man..this statement hurted me so much and i felt she has someone else...
pls should i just move on wit my life or keep playin along and enjoy what i've been enjoying and wait for time to pull us apart.

Now i know i can't marry this girl if i don't want to suffer....but i love her....i don't want to do away with her now....we've gone thru alot.

Pls guys help...i need oT...i can't think for myself now.
Re: Best love turned pain on the neck by babyBB: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
relationship has its ups and downs, u querrel sum times and its not a big thing DAT can't be settled just have an extensive discussion with her abt her behaviours u are not comfortable with and she should also identify urs d two of u should try to work on them. remember to make such discussions with luv. wen ever u have issues don't let a day pass without settling it ,its bad. always discuss urroblems don't run away from it

1 Like

Re: Best love turned pain on the neck by babyBB: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
relationship has its ups and downs, u querrel sum times and its not a big thing dat can't be settled just have an extensive discussion with her abt her behaviours u are not comfortable with and she should also identify urs d two of u should try to work on them. remember to make such discussions with luv. wen ever u have issues don't let a day pass without settling it ,its bad. always discuss urroblems don't run away from it

(1) (Reply)

7 Smart Ways To Deal With Toxic People / “nigerian Women Need Affection Not Romance”…ladies, Do You Agree? / Define Love From Your Own View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.