Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? (3789 Views)

PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence / Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief? / Disbelief In God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by joezakdeen(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2014
c'est vraiment exact et logique.
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by Weah96: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
joezakdeen: c'est vraiment exact et logique.

What is?
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by joezakdeen(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Weah96:

What is?
i tot u hv consulted all d atheist fr knoledge nd u r comin to answer my simple question. Dnt say is not because i'm a christian. If u dnt hv proof hw mankind came about, neva claim God is not real. because He is d creator. He is greatful nd jxt to forgiv u dou. Tnx
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by Weah96: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
joezakdeen: If u dnt hv proof hw mankind came about, neva claim God is not real. because He is d creator.

So you ask a question, and if I don't know the answer, then my ignorance is sufficient proof that you have the answer? Is it not possible that we both don't know?
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by joezakdeen(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Weah96:

So you ask a question, and if I don't know the answer, then my ignorance is sufficient proof that you have the answer? Is it not possible that we both don't know?
u nd whu? Hahahaaa.....i wil giv u d answer. I knw u wil pretend ova dis nd stil doubt in ur heart buh wen u go to bed in ur secrete, speak to d air u breath, get som concentration, break ur heart down nd neva harden it, wid faith, ask God to realy show u d truth as He grants u knwledge wisdom nd understandin. Afterwards read the book of John nd try analysing other verses in d new testamen. u might hv read b4, buh probably not wid a gud heart nd clear mind to seek d truth. If u wudnt mind, i can giv u verses to help u. Hebrews 4:12, 1john 1:9, and hebrews 11:6. And without faith it is impossible
to please him, for whoever
would draw near to God must
believe that he exists and that he
rewards those who seek him.''

seek to know God bro. Nd ye wil find him.
2corinthians 4:3-4. And even if our gospel is veiled, it
is veiled only to those who are
perishing. In their case the god
of this world has blinded the
minds of the unbelievers, to keep
them from seeing the light of the
gospel of the glory of Christ, who
is the image of God.
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by Weah96: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
^^^You're too far gone into the rabbit hole. Even Morpheus can't rescue you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by joezakdeen(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
john 18:36. Jesus answered, “My kingdom is
not of this world. If my kingdom
were of this world, my servants
would have been fighting, that I
might not be delivered over to
the Jews. But my kingdom is not
from the world.

Dou we seek God frm the almighty, buh we also understand him because wen He takes a christians soul, it realy has eternal life. Not the body. If u folow d physical aspect of life, u wil neva get d truth hidden in d rhelms of the spirit. Pray dat if u bliv, god wil grant u d Holy spirit nd truely u wil testify the true God fr u cant stand. God is God. Buh u cant b u because u cant creat a living. Tnx
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by joezakdeen(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Weah96: ^^^You're too far gone into the rabbit hole. Even Morpheus can't rescue you.
until u r able to find answer to dis question, neva doubt God. Dou i knw '' Not all men has the grace been given to knw and bliv God'' u might b lucky to knw Him nd b blessed.
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by Weah96: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Your answer is a book written by Jewish men. How did they know?
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by joezakdeen(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Weah96: Your answer is a book written by Jewish men. How did they know?
did i giv u any answer? Nd if i did, wat was it?
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by joezakdeen(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Weah96: Your answer is a book written by Jewish men. How did they know?
did i giv u any answer? Nd if i did, wat was it? Hv u eva dreampt b4?
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by Weah96: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
joezakdeen: did i giv u any answer? Nd if i did, wat was it? Hv u eva dreampt b4?

Yes you did. You told me to go and read a book I've read before, but I should do things a little differently this time. You want me to "speak to the air I breathe" and "break my heart down," before reading. Don't you remember? It's on this same page.
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by Weah96: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Do you know the meaning of the French statement that you posted on this page?
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by joezakdeen(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Weah96: Do you know the meaning of the French statement that you posted on this page?
r u tryin to tel me u were humble enough to do all i told u wholeheartedly? And u wer truely ready to seek d truth nd knw God? Yh i realy understand bro. U tot somone typed fr me? No! Pls jx knw dat, out of hypocricy the devil wil win souls even more dan sinners. Buh i hv not given u answer yet bro. I only made u read d bible so dat u wil knw hw blind u r. Nd God been so gud, u didnt read the whole book of John nd didnt get tym to interprete or relate it wid d new testamen i told u. U didnt say my prayer wid dat broken heart in faith. Dont wory bro. If u r ready to knw nd bliv God based on dis, u wil get the answer because the fear of the lord is d begining of wisdom. Its realy acurate and logical if truely u wana seek God. Rememba christianity is not physical is u see it.
Re: Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? by lovetruth(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
fubbyy:
if you think God did all that, what about people who never believed in God from birth and they are getting old, they still feed well, didn't have terminal sickness and go to school and graduated
the bible said He make the sun shine on d gud nd bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Cyrus Of Persia And President Trump Of America, Temple Builders / This Is The Reason Why Christians Still Masturbate And Even Fornicate / Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.