Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? (669 Views)

Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos) / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday / Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by richeso: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Naira. ladies and gentlemen, please na beg I beg una.
Its alarming the way many of us here raise insults and called our President names.
Gone through many political threads and some of us instead of commenting our view, opinions or interest in a very reasonable and acceptable manner. We behave like kids.
No be untill you call ur presido names or insult am makes out your point na.
When you are insulting, your view makes no sense.
Always know if you are Him, you might not even do better than him.
Even the oppositions .. I no c wetin dem don do sofar unto the matter for ground self.
So plSsssssssssssssssss.
Any body wey call our President names and insult him need to be arrested and purnished.
Thank you.
Those who go school fit correct my gramer.
Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by alabiyemmy(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Say it to the jänjaweeds.
Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by bloodyassassin: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2014
it shall be well with you
Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by richeso: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin: it shall be well with you
Amen ooo.
I wish others see's it as you do.
Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by Omexonomy: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2014
richeso: Naira. ladies and gentlemen, please na beg I beg una.
Its alarming the way many of us here raise insults and called our President names.
Gone through many political threads and some of us instead of commenting our view, opinions or interest in a very reasonable and acceptable manner. We behave like kids.
No be untill you call ur presido names or insult am makes out your point na.
When you are insulting, your view makes no sense.
Always know if you are Him, you might not even do better than him.
Even the oppositions .. I no c wetin dem don do sofar unto the matter for ground self.
So plSsssssssssssssssss.
Any body wey call our President names and insult him need to be arrested and purnished.
Thank you.
Those who go school fit correct my gramer.
demdem the chief of them all comes to mind.
Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by blacksta(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2014
I am not a tinubu supporter , he is called names as well

All I can say it is well balanced

1 Like

Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by Demdem(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Right on this site leaders like Tinubu, bukohari, aregberascal, okorosha etc are called names. No one is lamenting.
Former leaders like obj was called Gorilla, no one complained. Infact this same fools chose to call a dying leader of ours called Yaradua baba go slow. We all absorb it.
Now that it's the turn of the world acclaimed fool governing the Nigerian Nation by name of "His Foolishness, Egbere Azikwe Jonathan " the chief drunkard of otuoke clan, some goons are complaining.
What is good for other leaders is also good for Retardeen.
Op, deal with it and move on. This is just the beginning.
Above all, it's within the rules and regulations of this site. cool

4 Likes

Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by richeso: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
This is our president.
The head of us. If you insult him you insult the whole body including yourself.
Must you even insult people to make a simple view/opinion ?

Well I no blame you. I blame seun and no cyber security. Every kid is allowed to open his or her stinking mouth to insult their leaders.
Before you insult anyone ask yourself. What have you done positive to this country?.
"Future leaders, live by example today" by Me.
Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by richeso: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem: Right on this site leaders like Tinubu, bukohari, aregberascal, okorosha etc are called names. No one is lamenting.
Former leaders like obj was called Gorilla, no one complained. Infact this same fools chose to call a dying leader of ours called Yaradua baba go slow. We all absorb it.
Now that it's the turn of the world acclaimed fool governing the Nigerian Nation by name of "His Foolishness, Egbere Azikwe Jonathan " the chief drunkard of otuoke clan, some goons are complaining.
What is good for other leaders is also good for Retardeen.
Op, deal with it and move on. This is just the beginning.
Above all, it's within the rules and regulations of this site. cool
Who is goons ?
Make I enter Lappy for your matter. Wait me.
Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2014
Rubbish does Jonathan care about u? If he does, would he and his cohorts have consumed a billion naira worth of food in a financial year 2 yrs ago in the midst of abject poverty. Only fools respect such useless leaders.
As far as I am concerned, he deserves nothing but stones. He cares not for the populace and only the foolish populace that will care.
Like Fela sang..........suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by Demdem(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2014
richeso:
Who is goons ?
Make I enter Lappy for your matter. Wait me.

If u see ursef as one so be it. That post of mine qouted no one.
If u like enter toto, that's ur cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Must We Raise Insults And Names To Our President ? by Seun(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Pls report all such insults to moderators so they can take action where action is appropriate.

(1)

World Bank-Only 33% Of Nigerians Are Poor / Nigeria Appoints Suleiman Abba As New Police Chief / 20 Questions Aregbesola Should Answer Before He Can Win My Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.