Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? (1174 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) / Men!!! Very Terrible Species! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by SAprincess: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2014
They seem to have a lot of doubt about South African women its really frustrating. angry undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Fear of HIV

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by pasqal09: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
alabiyemmy: Fear of HIV

LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by bighorlus(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
SAprincess: They seem to have a lot of doubt about South African women its really frustrating. angry undecided
the average nigerian man believes Sa girls are the easiest way to hiv

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by MRSANITY(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Are we really skeptical? I don't think so.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by Lanceslot(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Well said.... The level of Human Immune Virus in SA is not to be taken for granted.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by pickabeau1: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2014
SAprincess: They seem to have a lot of doubt about South African women its really frustrating. angry undecided

Explain..

I know of people who married from SA

Even one of the pastors here Taiwo Odukoya
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by crackhaus: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Why do you think so?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by GoodFaith: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
stop hidding
Do u have other user account on NL?
?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Who cares?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
una no fine reach our women
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by joannes7(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
When you say doubt, in what capacity of relationship are u taking ur view from? Is it dating? Doubt nigerian men would really shy away from that with their love for anything foreign.. But if its marriage, lady there are so many issues to address. Religion, ethnicity, core values, tradition.. And the list goes on..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by sexylogan(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2014

I wouldn't have any doubts dating a SA lady if I liked her. Maybe it's becuz Nigerian men don't know much about SA ladies.

You'll be surprised the number of "clean" looking Naija babes that have HIV. It's not just in SA. It's everywhere.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Cos most of them are single mums lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Op! What's your story?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2014

Nigerian men have an excess of Nigerian women to marry.

Now what exactly makes you prefer Nigerian men to south African men ?

Nigerian ladies are more beautiful.

Have I answered your question ? Now answer mine..

(1) (Reply)

The Delta Igbo Guy Came To Meet Me In The Library / Things A Guy Should Neva Do To Impress A Lady / Challenging Question To All The Females,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.