Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? (61264 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by eminikansoso(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Faun:

Just see your life, Omo ale, didinrin.
Oloriburuku Aja ni yio je enure
Inaki aburo Ijimere baba obo ni oba iya iyare sun ni momo re se ni iru ijagbon grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by xtervaganza(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
messpero90: if u dnt know how to talk,"go and brush ur teeth.
another loser
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by McWhillion(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
allanphash7: sorry are you okay atall? saying yoruba killed Nigeria. pls fool where are you from
bro, you are quoting the wrong person. I'm the person that was asking the person that said Yorubas killed Nigeria, who he is?
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by wandevincent(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Willy1willy: Yorubas killed Nigeria Airways
how?
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
eminikansoso:

Kitikpa gbagbukwaa gi na nna ghu ebe anwa. Ezi ovhia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by myspnigeria: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
ds is when sanity was in, d country
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by eminikansoso(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Faun:

Kitikpa gbagbukwaa gi na nna ghu ebe anwa. Ezi ovhia.
Ekpenta ga egbu gi eba Ezi Nwagele
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
xtervaganza: I'll keep bringing it up as it is a forever shame on your fore fathers

They died like rats and goats with their lifeless bodies everywhere

U at least showed pictures of kidnappers den

Those people did not die in masse like your shameless parents

3 million bastards to the drain

More to follow

Death to biafra

Joy to my heart

Joy to the world

Hahahahajahajjahahahahabahahahahha

Eiyaaaah grin
Now you've just confirmed you're bringing it up to console yourself for the massive humiliation you've received here. Take heart, you hear? I'll understand.

grin You know what? As a matter of fact, I'll help you out there:

Oh yeah, 3 million losses, burnt down cities, looted properties and 20 pounds as compensation in 1960. An expected consequence of fighting a nation backed by the UK, Arab League and Soviet Union.

Fast-forward to 2014:
Largest middle-class in the country
Lowest Poverty rate in the country
Best performers in national exams, from WAEC to JAMB to NECO
Highest success in immunization,
Highest literacy rate in Nigeria,
Kick-started Nollywood, the largest film industry in Africa today.
The same people who lost 3 million citizens in 1960, were able to rise and outshine you today, as your lazy Yoruba brothers still engage in ritual killings in 2014, a sign of being stuck in their barbaric ways.

So, my brother, you can keep singing that Civil War story. What you don't realize is that it's actually a thing of pride for many of us, on how we rebuilt our cities and our lives, and it once again proves the diehard work-ethic of the Igbo man grin

The Joke is on you grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
eminikansoso:
Inaki aburo Ijimere baba obo ni oba iya iyare sun ni momo re se ni iru ijagbon grin

Nkita ara gbara kemgba onwa asato raakwa nne ghu n'otule ebe anwa.
I gosigo'm nke I jili bulu anu ovhia azughi azu. grin
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
rahazaqa: lol!! Sorry!! I know it hurts.

And he's run out of words grin
Not surprised.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
ogedanny: [img]http://2.bp..com/-fXYF2nH0ht8/U8ep9fNkKBI/AAAAAAAADIg/ZOKPfjP7AIM/s1600/niger.jpeg[/img]

Are they looking trendy like modern day hostess?

Nigeria has been full of shyt right from time.

It seems they have been blowing hot air into their own arsses for decades.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by experimentist: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
ogedanny: [img]http://2.bp..com/-fXYF2nH0ht8/U8ep9fNkKBI/AAAAAAAADIg/ZOKPfjP7AIM/s1600/niger.jpeg[/img]

Dem try.. Yet dem look like one local maternity nurses..
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
xtervaganza: oh yeah.....

Giant strides you sorry lots made

So much u cry Yoruba each time u shootyourself in the foot

Remember one tthing, we can wipe off the few useful Igbo people by decides ng to kill you bastards on our lands

But we're too classy

Anyways, don't feel safe yet

We might just decide to give you tramps finishing for once

One thing will haunt you low lives forever

3 milllion of your people were wasted

Hahahahahahha

My dear, keep deluding yourself grin
The Soviet Union is no more; The UK has forgotten about you and most importantly, the Arab League ain't checking for you.

And don't get it twisted. Nobody screams Yoruba. Rather, you're the worthless ones who keep crying about Igbos at every chance you get.
Stella Oduah took over the Aviation industry, and fired all your worthless inept brothers. What else did you do except howl from the pages of your poorly written newspapers about how she was witch-hunting you?

Yeah, you're too classy. Infact, so classy, the only way your leaders can call your attention during elections is by sharing bags of rice to you starving losers grin
Ekiti election has exposed you badly, and Osun is soon picking up where it left off.
It has shown how badly wretched you iddiots are in your states, yet you keep lying to yourselves about being classy. Was such a thing ever heard of during the Anambra election? The same people who lost 3 million citizens?

It's only in Yoruba land. The land of sophisticated beggars grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Mendo007(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=ogedanny][img]http://2.bp..com/-fXYF2nH0ht8/U8ep9fNkKBI/AAAAAAAADIg/ZOKPfjP7AIM/s1600/niger.jpeg[/img]

[/quote
honestly they don't look so cool. they look like cleaners 2 me.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: They look like students in a boarding school wearing school uniforms. Nothing attractive about it.

Some women and their thinking...y not look @ d message in the thread instead of accessing their look.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
McWhillion:
Who is this?

An animal who eats faces - Willy1willy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by AjanleKoko: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Nigeria has been full of shyt right from time.

It seems they have been blowing hot air into their own arsses for decades.

Actually the country did have some potential in the early 70s. I would say the post-war Gowon years. 1970-75. That was when they rolled out the Third National Development Plan, and made clear moves in oil, mining, agriculture, infrastructure developments, and strategic partnerships.

The whole thing went south from Murtala, and things got shittier as the leadership changed hands. IBB now took the shyt to a whole new level, and damaged the polity beyond any hope of repair angry
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by jude33084(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mehnnn this place is too hot for me to stay grin

Let me shift back a little and watch how the Igbo and Yoruba e-fight will turn out cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Updates / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City / My Journey To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.