Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today (74471 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
50calibre:

shut up caveman!! tattoo means nothing and is not an indication of a person's character or personality.

A who*re is a who*re, tattoo or not.

besides how are you sure she hasnt got any tattoos in hidden areas

This Akpa Amu and that Gov Wahala guy must be products of the same org-y session.

Thats why I still support legallization of Abortion till tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by fadjnr(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2014

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by GovWahala: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

If you were the first Man created by God, by now, Apes would be the most intelligent beings on earth. angry

#Aji Amu di ka gi.
I would rather have Apes has fellows, than u this waste.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Missmossy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ify the bride is so beautiful,Happy married life to her and Jude Okoye.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by soulglo: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Dont ever generalize on family my guy.

Not all families have your best interest. Not all. Infact, they rarely do especially when they are coming from a selfish standpoint.

#BeCareful.

I have seen very very bad family. Very bad.

Very Selfish indeed. A woman he already had children with. She met him when he had nothing. They fell in love and had children. He makes it big and now the family wants to have an opinion. Hogwash. I'm glad he put his children before the wicked and selfish opinion of family.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by kukus01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
50calibre:

shut up caveman!! tattoo means nothing and is not an indication of a person's character or personality.

A who*re is a who*re, tattoo or not.

besides how are you sure she hasnt got any tattoos in hidden areas

rant on civilised homo sapien...i know say my comment must pain somebody for here!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by kukus01(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
rozzay: my dear abeg help me ask am. Btw how tatoo concern d topic sef. ODE
another deranged homo sapien pained!!! cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
kukus01:
another deranged homo sapien pained!!! cheesy tongue tongue tongue
. Thank u, still doesn't change d fact dat u r an ODE

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
GovWahala:
I would rather have Apes has fellows, than u this waste.

Good for you.. Sadly, even the Apes would rather be insects than be classified in the same group as you cretin.

If this were the good ol days, you would be used as a sacrifice to drive away evil.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by majamajic(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jerrick: Phyno is just Ugly.angry Those ladies are beautiful. smiley Especially, that blue Yoruba woman... smiley

Blue yoruba woman grin grin grin grin

I know u mean yoruba woman in blue.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Jasi7(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Creamish: Flavour's bisceps tho... cheesy

So u leave pishure dey luk for flavour bicep....do u remember wat dey called dose gals dat scream wen dey see dat guy on tv take off his shirt wen he scored in dat coca-cola world cup! advert...
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Jasi7(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
banega: Wow, Igbo women rock cool cheesy

I dey tell u...no b lie nwannem.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Anacksunamun: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
And the useless, moronic and bastardious tribalist have taken over the thread with their low IQed rants and hates. Lowlives with brains of a warthog. Shame on y'all tribalist. Keep spreading hate. Happy married life Jude and Ify, may y'all days be long on earth, iseeee!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Jasi7(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

I want that lace. angry angry angry angry

Who b u?
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by candidbabe(f): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

I want that lace. angry angry angry angry

go and take it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
axortedbabe: Congwats..
Bt why dem dey giv dia women belle b4 dem go pay..

They are Anambra businessmen. They don't want the girls' parents to arm twist them.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Decibel: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
*Playing Flavour Song: "Ada-ada".
*Celebration Mood Activated*
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
okparaugo:

They are Anambra businessmen. They don't want the girls parents to arm twist them.

Plus, the 'Container' must full before you start to import am.. You don see where person pay import duty for empty container?! grin Mba nu.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Eddibloc(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kul
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by lovelyronke20(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
what will pain peter the most is if they show the wedding live on TV, like they did paul's own...
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
yemi2plus:

Click "Like" if you think this poster is a Mumu

See as this Akpa Amu use me pack over 20 likes o! grin

#Enjoy.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu: Phyno wit ur Big Nose grin tongue

Flavour my Sexiest man cheesy

Did you notice that Flavor sewed short sleeves while other guys have long sleeves on their traditional uniform attire ?

Was flavor aiming at throwing his arms around as in a music video during the wedding ?
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by GovWahala: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Good for you.. Sadly, even the Apes would rather be insects than be classified in the same group as you cretin.

If this were the good ol days, you would be used as a sacrifice to drive away evil.
I know it's in ur lineage to sacrifice and eat other people. The much u've sacrificed and eaten is what has consumed ur brain. Iberibe.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
valicious1: wetin de do dis phyno sef angry angry angry its like hez always angry with life

The guy is trying to bottle the lyrics in his head.

Have you seen fresh palm wine in a bottle before ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
GovWahala:
I know it's in ur lineage to sacrifice and eat other people. The much u've sacrificed and eaten is what has consumed ur brain. Iberibe.

You know the part that pained your mother the most about your pregnancy?! She only wore your fathers dirty boxers and one rascally semen from his previous wet dream found its way through. By the time she realized she was pregnant with you, it was too late to abort your acursed person.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
FlirtyKaren: It seems Peter Okoye may not be attending Jude's wedding. He just posted this on his Instagram page
What is the meaning of that pose?

The elder brother's wedding is the talk of the town and he is not attending?
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by justiade4uu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
CONGRAT...
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ElFenomeno1: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
dobys:

ow dose it concern uuu dats his/her opinion and ow e dey bite uu if d persin use w instead of r. abeg if u gat noffin 2 say waka commot....... flush out jooorh make we cee road shhhhhhh

You are her e-defender right?
Well I don't need to bother with you.... when you can string a sentence together without littering the forum with grammatical blunders and atrocious spellings let's have a chat... till then f..uck you and the idi....ots who own you..... vacuous troglodyte
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Orikinla(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Jude Okoye's wedding to fiancée Ify is going on right now in Anambra State. More photos coming up shortly.

Here's the bride & groom

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/first-photo-of-jude-okoye-at-his.html

Fine girl.
I thank God for you.
Kokotikokotiko- fine girl.
I thank God for you.
Fine girl.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ElFenomeno1: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Orikinla:
What is the meaning of that pose?

The elder brother's wedding is the talk of the town and he is not attending?

Must he?
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Testing thingsto avoid the story dat touc lol
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by 190theclown: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Who ar these people sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.