Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today (74479 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good for the family,i hope we see a long lasting marriage.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
macpetrus: grin Igbo gals Hmmmmmmmmm.....

You can say that again.

Having gone round Nigeria, Igbo girls are the best followed by akwa ibom then Yoruba and Hausa.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus: WOW!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1556118_ify_umeokeke_jude_okoye_wedding_jpegb33194b0008db170b9639d3926f14ef4

Too Pretty!

Why did that other one go and Marry an Infidel from the tribe of the Phillistines? angry

Now he has ruined the Family gene pool. angry

Very unfair comment.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

You know the part that pained your mother the most about your pregnancy?! She only wore your fathers dirty boxers and one rascally semen from his previous wet dream found its way through. By the time she realized she was pregnant with you, it was too late to abort your acursed person.

Jesu christi... Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Na wah ooh. So this Okoye family wan break because of a mistake corrupted bloodline
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by sexylogan(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Money gooood oh...
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
candidbabe:

go and take it.

grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jasi7:

Who b u?

I should be the one asking that question...Not you. angry
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow..how could I have missed this wedding that happened under my nose. The wedding reception actually took place at Trig Point Hotel in Awka..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Niseamaka(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
50calibre:

.......people do stupi*d things in the name of love, love is nothing, just an illusion, it fizzles away with time........

Wisdom is your middle name.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Kslib(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

You know the part that pained your mother the most about your pregnancy?! She only wore your fathers dirty boxers and one rascally semen from his previous wet dream found its way through. By the time she realized she was pregnant with you, it was too late to abort your acursed person.
My father!! My father!!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Hangard: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Wow..how could I have missed this wedding that happened under my nose. The wedding reception actually took place at Trig Point Hotel in Awka..
Within Amawbia Nibo road and I was in Amawbia today. I don't even know that such event was taken place there.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by dammytosh: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
FlirtyKaren: It seems Peter Okoye may not be attending Jude's wedding. He just posted this on his Instagram page

Nice shot. At least Jude gave the, beat for "Do Me, I do You"

I am supporting him for this. He has no business going.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Niseamaka(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
50calibre:

well good for you!! i can go against my family for many reasons, love cant be one of them, because its not worth it.

family wont be against you except you're about to get entangled with a philistine woman.

Family are the only people you can be certain has your best interest at heart come rain, come sunshine.

Everyone in a family cant be wrong, so unless their opposition is based purely on hatred or something unreasonable, love comes second.

Almost everyone i knew that went against family in the name of love later regretted. It`s very hard for your parents and siblings view on your choice of love to be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cute bride
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
okparaugo:

Very unfair comment.

True dat.. cool
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
J. Martins, were u not briefed before attending the wedding?
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Phyno is a personal friend, when I spoke with him 3 weeks ago he never told me of any such event. Probably the wedding was strictly on invitation!

Hangard:
Within Amawbia Nibo road and I was in Amawbia today. I don't even know that such event was taken place there.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
I just have to admit even though I hate to admit.

IGBO GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL... DAMN!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Gynacologist(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
axortedbabe: Congwats..
Bt why dem dey giv dia women belle b4 dem go pay..
no bodi wantz to buy a damaged gudz....tasted nd trustes:::
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
femmmmi94: na wa for these brothers shaaaaaaa!

[url=gidihub..com/2014/07/davido-in-sex-scandal-mess-girl-claims.html]Davido in sex scandal mess, Girl claims he paid her $200 for a night stand ( MUST READ ) [/url]
com force me to read am na...as na must read so....
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jude's wife is a pure Anambra girl, such a model and beautiful damsel, not that old yolobar woman that forced herself to Peter!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nnewi1stSon: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Jude's wife is a pure Anambra girl, such a model and beautiful damsel, not that old yolobar woman that forced herself to Peter!
Chino Onye Onu Ojor gringringrin The bride is beautiful though... You did well to marry from Nnewi @ Chino. Our Girls are one in a million... Even Jude couldnt resist!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
okparaugo:

You can say that again.

Having gone round Nigeria, Igbo girls are the best followed by akwa ibom then Yoruba and Hausa.
you want make GOD tie-neck u??how dare you mention yoruba and hausa..for were bening girls dey...clean ur mouth oooo....like

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Gynacologist(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

I want that lace. angry angry angry angry
i go buy am fo u

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by alorauzoms(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
axortedbabe: Congwats..
Bt why dem dey giv dia women belle b4 dem go pay..

na to comfirm weda d market pure or na damage goods
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hmm! cheesy

I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't married an Anambra girl precisely Nnewi (Osumenyi) chick. They are very beautifully molded by GOD.
Is Jude's wife from Nnewi-Anambra too?

Nnewi1stSon: Chino Onye Onu Ojor gringringrin The bride is beautiful though... You did well to marry from Nnewi @ Chino. Our Girls are one in a million... Even Jude couldnt resist!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by macpetrus(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
okparaugo:

You can say that again.

Same...
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Gynacologist(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
valicious1: wetin de do dis phyno sef angry angry angry its like hez always angry with life
hw u tk knw
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Niseamaka(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
femmmmi94: na wa for these brothers shaaaaaaa!

[url=gidihub..com/2014/07/davido-in-sex-scandal-mess-girl-claims.html]Davido in sex scandal mess, Girl claims he paid her $200 for a night stand ( MUST READ ) [/url]

it`s not news that a young and rich singer gave a girl $200 after having sex with her.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by benuejosh: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Become a one star TAN Ambassador(transformation ambassadors of Nigeria)
The Benefits of being a One Star
TAN Ambassador are enormous. 1. You have access to firsthand
TAN activities. 2. You have access to offers and
opportunities which include
travelling , training , Job
opportunities etc. 3. N10,000.00 logistics money. 4. You become a ward
coordinator and may rise to a
State coordinator. 5. You represent your ward in a
national meeting of TAN
Ambassadors CLICK
LINK TO BECOME A MEMBER:http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=25984
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by morewealth(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Peter no show for Jude traditional wedding..... All na publicity stunt NO LEVEL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.