Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today (74478 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Kassidy90(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
axortedbabe: Congwats..
Bt why dem dey giv dia women belle b4 dem go pay..
Tested OK tinz ......
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nnewi1stSon: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Hmm! cheesy

I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't married an Anambra girl precisely Nnewi (Osumenyi) chick. They are very beautifully molded by GOD.
Is Jude's wife from Nnewi-Anambra too?

Where else is traditional marriage held if not in the father's compound? The wedding was held in Nnewi, definitely she's an Nnewi chick, i'm yet to confirm her clan though
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
No! There pix showed this hotel in Awka!

I get it now, is most likely they camped at the Trig Point hotel in Awka from where to went to Nnewi for the trad wedding!

Nnewi1stSon: Where else is traditional marriage held if not in the father's compound? The wedding was held in Nnewi, definitely she's an Nnewi chick, i'm yet to confirm her clan though

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by StArusi: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Where else is traditional marriage held if not in the father's compound? The wedding was held in Nnewi, definitely she's an Nnewi chick, i'm yet to confirm her clan though
Amichi bro. Twas fun. Julius Agwu was d MC. Cynthia Morgan,Phyno, Jmartins n Paul Okoye all performed.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nnewi1stSon: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
StArusi: Amichi bro. Twas fun. Julius Agwu was d MC. Cynthia Morgan,Phyno, Jmartins n Paul Okoye all performed.
Wait a cotton picking minute!!! shocked Jude married from Amichi OMG!!!
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gynacologist: i go buy am fo u

Aww!!.....That's so nice of you.;....Show me the money. grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
But Anambra chicks particularly Nnewi chicks are the Nigeria's most beautiful girls! Damn! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

The same one that warned Samson not to fhucks with Delilah.. #Well, Samson was like; 'God is Old school and does not understand Love'.. Well, look at how that worked out for Samson. angry
You are showing how stupind you and your tribe are, and you think that you are impressing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Amichi is next to Osumenyi!

Nnewi1stSon: Wait a cotton picking minute!!! shocked Jude married from Amichi OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nnewi1stSon: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: No! There pix showed this hotel in Awka!

I get it now, is most likely they camped in the Trig Point hotel Awka from where to went to Nnewi for the trad wedding!

That Trig point is like the best Hotel in Anambra, very cool... When i was still in Awka, i always relished the scenery of the hotel(it was close to my school) buh i never got in sha.... gringrin Ebe ka afuru ego anya? grin
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
rahazaqa: You are showing how stupind you are your tribe are and you think that you are impressing.

Okay..

Stupid me, yet you replied.. Stupid you for having a stupid conversation with stupid me.

I guess we are both stupid like that. grin

Thanks for sharing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Congratulations to Jude, having support of family is VERY important. As for Peter, whether he shows or not, who cares? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
The girl is pretty...Asa, abeg chop his money jare. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by mamagee3(f): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Beautiful!!!

Good for them!!!
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Forwetinnah: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ehen. .this is the real deal. Atleast the girl get "papa house". Congrats to the couple. Bride looks Pregos though
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: But Anambra chicks particularly Nnewi chicks are the Nigeria's most beautiful girls! Damn! cheesy

Haha, Chino don't let someone hear you say that o... Besides, is it North or South Nnewi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
How can you say that? There are 1000s of hotels that beats it! The only thing is that Trig Point is about the newest. Where do you even know in Anambra? lolz

Apart from the urban centers there are beautiful hotels even in the rural areas!

Below is Nelly Newtown hotel in the rural area of Oba! You can see its giving the ones in the urban centers a run for their money! cheesy

Nnewi1stSon: That Trig point is like the best Hotel in Anambra, very cool... When i was still in Awka, i always relished the scenery of the hotel(it was close to my school) buh i never got in sha.... gringrin Ebe ka afuru ego anya? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by 12month: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Niseamaka:

it`s not news that a young and rich singer gave a girl $200 after having sex with her.

How much is this same $200 that he has been disturbing people about in every thread...no mind the guy
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Jeanred(f): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
The wife is so pretty :* :*

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nwanne mu kedu ije?

Forget north Nnewi or south Nnewi; Nnewi is Nnewi whether north or south. I married from Osumenyi but I call my wife an Nnewi woman. You know what, even my wife looks same as Jude's wife! cheesy

manny4life:

Haha, Chino don't let someone hear you say that o... Besides, is it North or South Nnewi? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nnewi1stSon: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: How can you say that? There are 1000s of hotels that beats it! The only thing is that Trig Point is about the newest. Where do you even know in Anambra? lolz

Apart from the urban centers there are beautiful hotels even in the rural areas!

Below is Nelly Newtown hotel in the rural area of Oba! You can see its giving the ones in the urban centers a run for their money! cheesy

Looks Nice cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wait o, isn't Nnewi part of the SE ravaged by gully / erosion "as claimed" by a certain group of people ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
What's with the guys attires? The look like waiters in an Indian restaurant. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Forwetinnah: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

I have no problems with going against Family for love. Afterall, na you go dey sleep with your decision for night, not your family. But if you must, dont do so because of Phillistine Women. angry

Gbamest

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Nwanne mu kedu ije?

Forget north Nnewi or south Nnewi; Nnewi is Nnewi whether north or south. I married from Osumenyi but I call my wife an Nnewi woman. You know what, even my wife looks same as Jude's wife! cheesy

My broda I dey, NL hasn't changed..

Damn right, Nnewi is Nnewi, we're all the same. Haha, your wife looks like Jude's wife? Chino, you have started again? grin Picture or i don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Onyiclassic(f): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow Jude married my sister ...she is not just from Amichi but from eziama wow wow wow sir Nelson onaokeke's daughter... D man was rich from time eziama babes rock!!! Hml to d couple

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
BluIvy: What's with the guys attires? The look like waiters in an Indian restaurant. undecided

Nothing is wrong with it o, in fact that's the way my crew and I will represent ubosi mu na onye fulu n'anya ga eme ife. cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
I just wish I could upload wifey's pix here. You will be stunned. Infact if you are looking for beautiful chicks head to Nnewi to marry!

manny4life:

My broda I dey, NL hasn't changed..

Damn right, Nnewi is Nnewi, we're all the same. Haha, your wife looks like Jude's wife? Chino, you have started again? grin Picture or i don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: I just wish I could upload wifey's pix here. You will be stunned. Infact if you are looking for beautiful chicks head to Nnewi to marry!

Bia, have you forgotten where I'm from? My yet-to-be proposed wife is from Nnewi na. grin

Btw, Chino you fit upload everything but your wife's pic? Mbanu... Or are you hiding her grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by udemzyudex(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
axortedbabe: Congwats..
Bt why dem dey giv dia women belle b4 dem go pay..

Na wetin dey reign be that oo....

Giver her belle to comfirm if she dey fertile but before then,make sure say u don get money for wedding oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.