Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach (3852 Views)

Photos Of A Wedding In Biafra Despite Bombs And Blockade. / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Kaduna’s Many Bombs And Explosions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: Ocman wellsaid!dnt mind epo..he is a muslim he is tlkn in quaranic way
I am not even a Muslim for a start, just one big humanist. defender of all. isn't we all human ?
now to the point .
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: is GOD nt usa
u r funny.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank God the isrealians took proactive measure to secure those lands,else they would have been dust by now.This Palestinians just love the taste of blood,be it theirs or their enemies.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra: Thank God the isrealians took proactive measure to secure those lands,else they would have been dust by now.This Palestinians just love the taste of blood,be it theirs or their enemies.
I DONT KNOW HOW OLD u are but u r totally out of your depth right there. so go home and take a chill pill pls.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is war and not a cold war.Although I don't support the innocent blood shed,but its inevitable.People get killed in wars.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
I DONT KNOW HOW OLD u are but u r totally out of your depth right there. so go home and take a chill pill pls.

Why are you lashing out at anyone who doesn't share your line of thought?This is a discussion forum,if you don't want others opinions,DON'T OPEN A THREAD!

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra: Thank God the isrealians took proactive measure to secure those lands,else they would have been dust by now.This Palestinians just love the taste of blood,be it theirs or their enemies.
Why are you lashing out on anyone who doesn't share your line of thought?This is a discussion forum,if you don't want others opinion,DON'T OPEN A THREAD!
first I did not open the thread, secondly , I want you to read what u wrote and c weda there is humanity in it or just plain supporter of the aggressor in this case the Israelis.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:

first I did not open the thread, secondly , I want you to read what u wrote and c weda there is humanity in it or just plain supporter of the aggressor in this case the Israelis.

If I am going to be in the middle of countries that harbours extremists,I won't be humane.
Iraq,Syria,Yemen,lebenon,Turkey(although not extremists),Saudi Arabia,Palestine,Egypt,Iran,Jordan surrounds a country of about less than 8 million people and you expect them not to be proactive

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by JEITO: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
This Israeli offensive on Gaza don pass wia agbada dey hol wire o. I think it is high time both sides come into an agreement that will end this massacre of innocent men, women, and children.
Hamas should swallow her pride and accept defeat and allow for negotiations for the sake of The Palestinian people.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

If I am going to be in the middle of countries that harbours extremists,I won't be humane.
well I hope u are not in these countries tho. Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Somalia Syria, u.s.a, Britain, france etc.
cos by your analysis they all harbour terrorist.
don't forget jomo Kenyatta, mandella , were all labelled terrorist. Including your highly esteemed Moshe Dayan of Israel.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
JEITO: This Israeli offensive on Gaza don pass wia agbada dey hol wire o. I think it is high time both sides come into an agreement that will end this massacre of innocent men, women, and children.
Hamas should swallow her pride and accept defeat and allow for negotiations for the sake of The Palestinian people.
good tot my bro. but how do you negotiate with hands tight and in chains ? its impossible.
remember Bush snr . failed, Obama tried and failed, if its that simple world leaders wld have done long tym ago.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
well I hope u are not in these countries tho. Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Somalia Syria, u.s.a, Britain, france etc.
cos by your analysis they all harbour terrorist.
don't forget jomo Kenyatta, mandella , were all labelled terrorist. Including your highly esteemed Moshe Dayan of Israel.

Religious extremism needs to be dealt with at all cost.Sorry if I don't sound humane,but I don't partake in unnecessary and irrational sentiments.If Palestinian kids didn't die,isrealian kids could have died.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oklander:

For years Hamas has tried every ways possible, Israel never agreed on any neither do they listen to the U.N because they have U.S's support, apart from expanding and continuing its annexation and settling on the Palestinian's land...Israel barricaded and confined Palestinians. Would u rather b pushed to the sea and got wiped out since the world powers are not helping or what is this "any other thing" u would probably do?

Do you know how much in financial aid that the USA gives to the Palestinians?

Go and read the book titled The Son Of Hamas to understand great deal about Ham as.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is a very sad incident kids paying for the mistakes or their fathers. In the mind of the Israeli soldiers who killed these kids, they are collateral damage forgetting they were someones son, someones brother, someone's friend... And they are right ... Such is war.

But on the other hand I am pissed with Hamas your rockets are not getting into isreal and you keep shooting them to what end ... For more of your innocent citizens to die due your fool hardedness? Retreat and restrategise your attack. Damn.

I am not a big fan of the Gaza conflict. But the way Isreal is approaching this conflict especially how she is invested on a powerful defense technology to safe guard her people ... Gives one an insight into who they are. They value the lives of their people more than the Palestines.

The Palestinians are at error here.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

Religious extremism needs to be dealt with at all cost.Sorry if I don't sound humane,but I don't partake in unnecessary and irrational sentiments.If Palestinian kids didn't die,isrealian kids could have died.
so in your opinion one life is worth more than the other, you are a genius. clap for yourself.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

Do you know how much in financial aid that the USA gives to the Palestinians?

Go and read the book titled The Son Of Hamas to understand great deal about Ham as.
the Israelis get more aid than the Palestinian frm the U.S, so your point is?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Is that the reason to kill over 100 palestinian civilian? Can u come with a better reason cos that doesn't wash ? Israel as a nation used to terrorist, Mandela/ ANC used to be one, gadaffi, etc

It's called war casualties, if Gaza don't care for her citizens, why should the Israeli care. y'all are the ones who always say 'Nigerians deserve the treatment they get outside because our government do not treat us well'. So if Gaza want peace they should adhere to the cease fire, but if not, the Israeli army should wipe them out to avoid future threat to her existence. They don't care about their citizen.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by JEITO: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
good tot my bro. but how do you negotiate with hands tight and in chains ? its impossible.
remember Bush snr . failed, Obama tried and failed, if its that simple world leaders wld have done long tym ago.
difficult as it may be, it is not impossible. I strongly believe the solution lies between Israel and the state of Palestine: but both are not willing to back down.
We can't also trivialise the history behind these two Nations and their fightings- they've been fighting from time in memorial but Palestine should learn from Biafra: you can't fight for too long, someone that is head, shoulder and even knees above you.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:

Where is your humanity when your hamas as started firing rockets into Israel?

So you expect Israel to keep quiet and watch games hire rockets at her?

My friend if you want the Israeli bombardment to end on Palistine, tell your ham as to stop firing rockets into Israel, full final stop.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

It's called war casualties, if Gaza don't care for her citizens, why should the Israeli care. y'all are the ones who always say 'Nigerians deserve the treatment they get outside because our government do not treat us well'. So if Gaza want peace they should adhere to the cease fire, but if not,
the Israeli army should wipe them out to avoid future threat to her existence
. They don't care about their citizen.
Israeli army should wipe them out to avoid future threat to her existence[/quote]. They don't care about their citizen.[/quote]
I tot Nigeria should wiped out Biafra with impunity cos they Igbo? with reasoning lyk yours Armageddon beckons. trust me.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
so in your opinion one life is worth more than the other, you are a genius. clap for yourself.

I hope your hamas and their Arab brothers know this your statement.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

Where is your humanity when ham as started firing rockets into Israel?

So you expect Israel to keep quiet and watch games hire rockets at her?

My friend if you want the Israeli bombardment to end on Palistine, tell your ham as to stop firing rockets into Israel, full final stop.
99 per cent of the rockets were all intercepted by the iron dome , so the question is why kill over 100 civilian and carried out over 2000 sorties in crowded area?
get your facts right.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

I hope your hamas and their Arab brothers know this your statement.
the joke is lost on you. chikenna.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
99 per cent of the rockets were all intercepted by the iron dome , so the question is why kill over 100 civilian and carried out over 2000 sorties in crowded area?
get your facts right.

So why fire rockets when you know that there is Iron Dome?

Why fire rockets when you know the capability of your enemy?

Why fire rockets when your previous similar attempts were met with brute force?

Is this response of Israel to hamas new?

He that wants to go to war should count the cost and weigh all possible scenerios.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Israeli army should wipe them out to avoid future threat to her existence. They don't care about their citizen.
I tot Nigeria should wiped out Biafra with impunity cos they Igbo? with reasoning lyk yours Armageddon beckons. trust me.

how many time has Biafra send rockets to hit any part of Nigeria since after the war? but rather they travel out to do business and make something for themselves. I guess Gaza is the opposite.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
agreed the futility of firing the rocket but they were all intercepted bar few that got threw.
so y kill innocent civi. ,
those four kids were playing footie, were targeted three tyms by the Israelis missiles , a warning shot then they were SPECIFICALLY killed just for playing football on the beach, that cant be right ? have u any kids?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho: agreed the futility of firing the rocket but they were all intercepted bar few that got threw.
so y kill innocent civi. ,
those four kids were playing footie, were targeted three tyms by the Israelis missiles , a warning shot then they were SPECIFICALLY killed just for playing football on the beach, that cant be right ? have u any kids?

So the missiles were targetted at those 4 boys and there bodies were still intact. That means that it was catapult that Israel fired and not bombs.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by OtunbaJega: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Some fools here thinks its a religious conflict... Nigerians are idiots.... Israel is at fault here...... They are devils... Hamas isnt a saint group either... Now they wanna launch a ground offensive.... Pali dont even have a military..... A fight between a well funded and sophisticated armed forces against a local vigilante group.

Pali is locked down.. the people have no place to seek refuge... They've been blocked by the cruel Israelite
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by OtunbaJega: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

So the missiles were targetted at those 4 boys and there bodies were still intact. That means that it was catapult that Israel fired and not bombs.

Mr. Israel spokesman.... Stop fooling yourself here..... The boys were specifically targeted ....... Does the beach look like a Hamas base?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
OtunbaJega: Some fools here thinks its a religious conflict... Nigerians are idiots.... Israel is at fault here...... They are devils... Hamas isnt a saint group either... Now they wanna launch a ground offensive.... Pali dont even have a military..... A fight between a well funded and sophisticated armed forces against a local vigilante group

Be decieving yourself.

The do not have a military but they are shooting rockets abi? Have heard of Switzerland shooting rockets at any country?

It is only a foolish vigilante (which your hamas is) will go and dare a sophisticated military?

Palistine should learn from Ukraine. Despite all Russian provocations, Ukraine did not response in like manner because they are no match to the Russians despite the USA support to them(Ukraine).

Anyway, hamas people are suicide bombers.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Mr. Israel spokesman.... Stop fooling yourself here..... The boys were specifically targeted ....... Does the beach look like a Hamas base?
pls help me tell them ohh. those boys were targeted for being Palestinian. now flip the coin the oda side , the whole Israeli nation will be in mourning mode.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Do the boys's corpses look like people that received an intentional direct hit from missiles of the Israeli type?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw This On Atiku's Page / You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed / NDIGBO UNITY THREAD... Ndigbo United We Stand, Divided We Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.