Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach (3955 Views)

Photos Of A Wedding In Biafra Despite Bombs And Blockade. / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Kaduna’s Many Bombs And Explosions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
pls help me tell them ohh. those boys were targeted for being Palestinian. now flip the coin the oda side , the whole Israeli nation will be in mourning mode.

Rule #1 - Do not (repeat do not) provoke or start acts of war with a stronger nation.

Ukraine knew this and tactically avoided Russia to there own good.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by lorRhyMeZ: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
HITLER is to be blamed! He should have just let these jewish people alone jejely in europe o![b]
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

Rule #1 - Do not (repeat do not) provoke or start acts of war with a stronger nation.

Ukraine knew this and tactically avoided Russia to there own good.
fact. Ukraine was carved out of Russia. Palestinian was not carved out of Israel.
fact. the act of provocation was started by the Israelis by annexing Palestinian land.
fact. frm day dot Israel refused to accept united nation act, I think dated back 40/50 yrs.
so provocation started frm the U.S.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
SORRY FRM THE ISREALIS .
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
JEITO: This Israeli offensive on Gaza don pass wia agbada dey hol wire o. I think it is high time both sides come into an agreement that will end this massacre of innocent men, women, and children.
Hamas should swallow her pride and accept defeat and allow for negotiations for the sake of The Palestinian people.

Will hamas say that it is ignorant of what Israeli reaction to their incessant firing of rockets will be?

Is this the first time of Israel to react to the hamas rockets. Is hamas not aware of Israel's capabilities?

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
fact. Ukraine was carved out of Russia. Palestinian was not carved out of Israel.
fact. the act of provocation was started by the Israelis by annexing Palestinian land.
fact. frm day dot Israel refused to accept united nation act, I think dated back 40/50 yrs.
so provocation started frm the U.S.

Good how did Israel take their lands? Do you know the true history?

Ha!ha! You answer is flawed. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. So because Ukraine broke away from Russia, the won't confront Russia?

My friend, Ukraine did not react to Russia because of the Russians extreme military might, so your hamas should learn how to learn.

Didn't Sudan and South Sudan exchange fire? Didn't India and Pakistan exchange fire?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho: SORRY FRM THE ISREALIS .

And thumbs up to hamas.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

Good how did Israel take their lands? Do you know the true history?

Ha!ha! You answer is flawed. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. So because Ukraine broke away from Russia, the won't confront Russia?

My friend, Ukraine did not react to Russia because of the Russians extreme military might, so your hamas should learn how to learn.

Didn't Sudan and South Sudan exchange fire? Didn't India and Pakistan exchange fire?
LOOk we can go in circle, india/Pakistan r still fighting over Kashmir, south/sudan ? dafour any meaning to u?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
LOOk we can go in circle, india/Pakistan r still fighting over Kashmir, south/sudan ? dafour any meaning to u?

I only wonder what a shipping container is doing on a beach.

Look at the pictures of the bodies of those boys and tell me in truth if a high precision missile fired directly or even close to those boys will leave their bodies intact like that.

Have you read the book 'Son of Hamas', written by one of the sons of one of the founders of hamas?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2014

Ukraine knew this and tactically avoided Russia to her own good.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by nairalife2013(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho: The only permanent equation in life is change, def. power will change hands one day ala roman empire , British empire, etc.
Once America becomes second fiddle in the scheme of things Israel position become unstable then table will turn.
Rem. there will come a king who knows not the israelites.
u know Israel is surrounded by countries who hate them and want them go into extinction. Two Israeli kids were kidnapped prior to d attack. Thier bodies were later found stonecold dead in d ice mountains. Some hamas members owned up to murdering these innocent kids. As always in thier doing, Israeli took up revenge measures against hamas enclaves, unfortunately, as it was reported, a collateral damage was suffered in d opposing side, and it had to be some kids playing in the beach. They regretted this and condoled with the affected families. In the twelve tribes of Judah, with iron ink, It is penned in thier selfmade mindmarble that for a patriot downed, a dozen guilty perpetrators or thier kinsmen shall be downed in return. They have always unfailing brought this retributive Canon to bear on any side who kill one of thier own. They have never failed to do this. Best thing is to leave the damned ROGUES alone and, as u said, wait for an American president that will disown them.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
nairalife2013: u know Israel is surrounded by countries who hate them and want them go into extinction. Two Israeli kids were kidnapped prior to d attack. Thier bodies were later found stonecold dead in d ice mountains. Some hamas members owned up murdering these innocent kids. As always in thier doing, Israeli took up revenge measures against hamas enclaves, unfortunately, as it was reported, a collateral damage was suffered, and it had to be some kids playing in the beach. They regretted this and condoled with the affected families.In the tribe of Judah, It is penned in thier selfmade mindmarble that for a patriot downed a dozen guilty perpetrator or thier kinsmen shall be downed in return. They have always unfailing brought this to bear on any side who kill one of thier own. Best thing is to leave the damned ROGUES alone and they won't look for anyone's trouble.

Though I agree with 99% of what you said, I hate calling Israel a 'ROGUE' nation.

Be that as it may, I wonder why all these supporters of hamas did not condemn hamas and Palestine over the kidnap and murder of those Israeli boys.

As you said, if you want to avoid the trouble of the Jews, just leave them alone.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
nairalife2013: u know Israel is surrounded by countries who hate them and want them go into extinction. Two Israeli kids were kidnapped prior to d attack. Thier bodies were later found stonecold dead in d ice mountains. Some hamas members owned up murdering these innocent kids. As always in thier doing, Israeli took up revenge measures against hamas enclaves, unfortunately, as it was reported, a collateral damage was suffered, and it had to be some kids playing in the beach. They regretted this and condoled with the affected families.In the tribe of Judah, It is penned in thier selfmade mindmarble that for a patriot downed a dozen guilty perpetrator or thier kinsmen shall be downed in return. They have always unfailing brought this to bear on any side who kill one of thier own. Best thing is to leave the damned ROGUES alone and they won't look for anyone's trouble.
stop that rubbish, first it was three youth, secondly revenge was taking over 100 Palestinian , y the kids?
which tribe of jadah? tot Ishmael was from Abraham hence Palestinian. study yr. history men.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by JEITO: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

Will hamas say that it is ignorant of what Israeli reaction to their incessant firing of rockets will be?

Is this the first time of Israel to react to the hamas rockets. Is hamas not aware of Israel's capabilities?
well, in that case, we can say that the end result of this would be; There was a country called Palestine
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by nairalife2013(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

Though I agree with 99% of what you said, I hate calling Israel a 'ROGUE' nation.

Be that as it may, I wonder why all these supporters of hamas did not condemn hamas and Palestine over the kidnap and murder of those Israeli boys.

As you said, if you want to avoid the trouble of the Jews, just leave them alone.
am sory for using d word rogue on isreal. Wen somthing is too wise or too strong or too enigmatic in all ways... Well, I call it a rogue! Not dat mean it
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by ibietela2(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Israel didn't build the iron dome, america did. Secondly fact is all of or 98 percent of those rockets were stopped. Y go kill innocent civilians
Knowing fully well the rockets are intercepted.?
Israel is the blood thirsty and aggressive nation in this case.

Are you sure it's America www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by nairalife2013(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
stop that rubbish, first it was three youth, secondly revenge was taking over 100 Palestinian , y the kids?
which tribe of jadah? tot Ishmael was from Abraham hence Palestinian. study yr. history men.
first, even if it was one. second, they know isreal will revenge in multipls, why taunt and kill them in d first place? Forget judah, call them isreal. Ishmael went away. In his return, killing his brothers who had difrent views on life and God became his obsession and ultimate challenge. Everyone has d right to self defence and honour. A wise man would let a sleeping dog lie. Thank you.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by olapluto(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
So many uninformed people here on NL. No next to nothing apart from the rubbish they're been fed by the few news outlets they're privy to.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by backtosender: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

It's common sense. In as much as I desire a Palestine state this won't achieve it. Infact, Palestinians will die for nothing because Israel will surely prevail.
true..
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by ibietela2(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
I am not even a Muslim for a start, just one big humanist. defender of all. isn't we all human ?
now to the point .

The initial funding and development of the Iron Dome system was provided and undertaken by Israel.[28] This allowed for the deployment of the first two Iron Dome systems.[29] Subsequently, funding for an additional eight Iron Dome systems—along with funding for a supply of interception missiles—is currently being provided by the United States, with two of these additional systems having been delivered by 2012.[29] Funding for the production and deployment of these additional Iron Dome batteries and interceptor missiles was approved by the United States Congress, after being requested by President Obama in 2010.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
The US might not be disowning Israel anytime soon. Their relationship is extremely far from parasitic. The US have a lot to lose cutting ties with Israel. In fact, I'd say the US needs to be in the good books of Israel.

Meanwhile, both Israel and Palestine lay claim to this land in question. Who dey lie sef?!
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by nairalife2013(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

If I am going to be in the middle of countries that harbours extremists,I won't be humane.
Iraq,Syria,Yemen,lebenon,Turkey(although not extremists),Saudi Arabia,Palestine,Egypt,Iran,Jordan surrounds a country of about less than 8 million people and you expect them not to be proactive
sweetie, u are too wise for your gender! 2pac in his legendary song claimed d world was against him and, like a dead insect, he just sat there till the world actually killed him! Well, dem isreal know better! I support u.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by nairalife2013(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
well I hope u are not in these countries tho. Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Somalia Syria, u.s.a, Britain, france etc.
cos by your analysis they all harbour terrorist.
don't forget jomo Kenyatta, mandella , were all labelled terrorist. Including your highly esteemed Moshe Dayan of Israel.
u are talking about fifty to fifty terrorists-goodguys face-off. D situation in d middle is fifty to one. Any careless mistake u are dead and extinct! There is no comparison here.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by nairalife2013(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
nayef:

..without USA, isreal will be like Mogadishu.
USA is their security guarantor.
most Americans are Jews. It would be impossible to polarize them. The best thing is to try and live in peace, which d palis will not want to do widout a suicide mission or two here and there. Before Iran will be able to successfully assemble a nuclear bomb, isreal would hav already com up with somthing more sofistcated like a neutralizer or a blocker. When d world was against isreal, they scattered every where around d universe in all nations and changed personality and religion to suit thier aim while still being who the truly are. This has help them infiltrate any country's intelligence with ease. They are d best in almost everything war. They hav d power to bring d world to itz knees, small as they are. Letz embrace peace, cos the years to wait till we defeat them is too long if not eternity.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by olapluto(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
nairalife2013: most Americans are Jews.
You must be a joker! What on earth have I just read??
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by nairalife2013(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Vikky014: Eposho,dnt b surprise Isreal may hav their Nuclear weapon bt u wunt knw,weda iran acquires it or nt,bible principle abt dem will cme to pass
it will be impossible for an Arab nation to successfully assemble a nuclear bomb due to the distrust they owe the world. Besides, the infiltration of thier camps and intelligence by the well coded and and seemingly highly religious fellow Arabs who are sympathetic to d good cause will always be a stumble block, cos accepted as it may be in d minds of extreme religionists, the idea of suicidal adventure is a far-too-much principle. U can't tell me isreal doesn't hav a nuclear bomb! These people know why they not make noise about thier arsenal, unlike russia and China. just leave isreal. Read THE MOSSAD, PLS. The show starded there and, like Bruce hornsby sang in his song, the show goes on... Song says: what's this long face? What are u crying for? Didn't u expect it when u opened the door? To the men in long coats, with long lists of victims. Everyone watching knows-they' re the ones keeping the scores...

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by nairalife2013(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
olapluto:
You must be a joker! What on earth have I just read??
it bbeats me black and blue to know there is som1 out there who is ignorant of dual citizenship! I didnt want to respond to you at first for obvious reasons. U can also read recent punch report: www. Punchnews.com/isreal_denies_capture_of_soldier_in_gaza
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by huptin(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
I dont know why Hamas is doing this to the children of palestine, simple logic demands that you confront your aggressor only and only when you are sure that you possess superior firepower. But i think a UN enforced ceasefire is the only way out of this logjam, the world cannot fold its hands and watch innocent children being sent to their early graves.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by olapluto(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
nairalife2013: it bbeats me black and blue to know there is som1 out there who is ignorant of dual citizenship! I didnt want to respond to you at first for obvious reasons. U can also read recent punch report: www. Punchnews.com/isreal_denies_capture_of_soldier_in_gaza
When you said MOST Americans are Jews,I couldnt believe my eyes. Now you are even digging deeper by talking about dual citizenship. My friend, you need to travel out of Nigeria. Or better still, get connected to the world. Every country has people with dual citizenship. To now claim that MOST (i.e above 50%) of Americans are Jews is something else. Maybe you dont even know America's population to make such a claim. Jews in America cannot be more than 3% my friend.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nawao everybody is now Pro-West! The comments above are sickening!
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by nairalife2013(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
olapluto:
When you said MOST Americans are Jews,I couldnt believe my eyes. Now you are even digging deeper by talking about dual citizenship. My friend, you need to travel out of Nigeria. Or better still, get connected to the world. Every country has people with dual citizenship. To now claim that MOST (i.e above 50%) of Americans are Jews is something else. Maybe you dont even know America's population to make such a claim. Jews in America cannot be more than 3% my friend.
. Most can also be used locally in a spontaneous descriptin to mean plenty. Lol u exclaim and take it seriously as if som1 has already grabd yur balls! Easy. Just that the bond between them is extraordinary. Easy bros. U sound like som1 dat invectives are biulding up in his mind. Cool. Cool down.i dont chat with commentators who rejoin with anger. U can correct without showing malice betwn yur lines.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by bootstrap(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
.. Hamas is fighting a different kind of war this time arnd, and a very wicked one too. Using their pple (wome and children) as human shields to draw sympathy to themselves.

If you are following the current offensive, isreal always announces befor most places are bombed. Telling occupants to move to some other suggested places. But hamas forces them to remain there so that they can get killed or injured.

Hammas even goes aheard to tempt the Isreali by firing frm places where women and children are.

The international community knws this, thats why they kind of quiet for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists / Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! / Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.