Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (55657 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by dammytosh: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Amack: There mother sees this coming. Always listing to ur mother advice, This is a sounding warning to everyone. I remember there mother begging peter to end his relationship with ogbanje lola, that this girl will scatter there peaceful and joyful family.

'Their' mother should have taught him to 'listen' to her before impregnating the lady at all. I doubt if she 'saw' that coming and the 'sound' warning seems not sound enough

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Marry a chic that will bring out the best outta you.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by LBlessing(f): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2014
I know Jude didn't go for his wedding too but posted a picture of himself in the studio. I admit that it is very immature of him - being the eldest. But, it would have been better if Peter had stayed away from social media yesterday (since he decided not to attend), at least, that would have prevented the insults coming from people who have little knowledge of what is really going on in their family. For all we know, the issue might be deeper than we understand.

2 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by AriDsexy(f): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2014
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue
And I'm really surprise u got all those "likes".Wonder y u guys lied d last time about d quarrel in d Okoye's household...really smh4 u.For u not to attend ur brother's wedding...its shows the kind of heart you have and your level of maturity.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by AriDsexy(f): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2014
LBlessing: I know Jude didn't go for his wedding too but posted a picture of himself in the studio. I admit that it is very immature of him - being the eldest. But, it would have been better if Peter had stayed away from social media yesterday (since he decided not to attend), at least, that would have prevented the insults coming from people who have little knowledge of what is really going on in their family. For all we know, the issue might be deeper than we understand.

Thank u for writting this...you took the words from my mouth
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by k2039: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2014
Titiluvly: I'm saying it again,his wife n himself shud av attended!..You can get another wife buh you can't get another family..They just washed their dirty linen outside..Its a pity..
You forgot one thing, you can create a new family with your wife.

5 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by texazzpete(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2014
This just reminds me that most Nigerian men make terrible husbands.

You meet a woman you love and adore, someone who has given you beautiful kid(s) and who you want to spend the rest of your life with. And then you're supposed to turn your back on her because people who will not be the ones to wake up beside who you marry for the rest of your life will now come and tell you not to marry her?

After you marry, you're supposed to protect your wife. She and your kids become your new family and your number one priority, over everyone else. Yes, even your siblings! If you cannot understand this, then you're still an emotional midget and should not marry.

If the other family members don't like his wife and he loves her, f**k 'em! That's life...and even the Bible tells you that there's now an inseparable bond (sealed with a vow) that should be stronger than any other ties.

I know a guy who met a beautiful brazilian babe in scotland during his masters. intelligent, humble and madly in love with him. This babe even flew from scotland to meet the guy's aunt to learn how to make Egusi soup. Only for him to propose and his mother came and said she will not accept him not marrying an Igbo girl. The guy calmly told his mother "Mama, it's like you don't plan on attending my wedding". The woman saw sense cheesy and now the dude is happily married with kids.

Always stand by your wife as long as you have faith in her. Let others say or do what they want. Simple.

15 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
@fans... I just pity them *crying more than Jude..
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
This confirms that Peter's wife is not really a good wife, according to the fears of the family. If she was, she would have made sure she and Peter, her husband attended the wedding. That is what a good and sensible wife will do.

Pls don't tell me it's not her decision but Peter's. Is not because of her or for her sake that Peter no go. She should have told him ”no way, don't do this because of me; if you don't attend, I your wife will attend"

But I won't surprised that she will even be pushing and cheering him to take that course of action.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Okuda(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2014
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue

You are the kind of woman that scatters the existing unity in a family when you step into it...i wonder whats happening to womanhood these days..
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
texazzpete: This just reminds me that most Nigerian men make terrible husbands.

You meet a woman you love and adore, someone who has given you beautiful kid(s) and who you want to spend the rest of your life with. And then you're supposed to turn your back on her because people who will not be the ones to wake up beside who you marry for the rest of your life will now come and tell you not to marry her?

After you marry, you're supposed to protect your wife. She and your kids become your new family and your number one priority, over everyone else. Yes, even your siblings! If you cannot understand this, then you're still an emotional midget and should not marry.

If the other family members don't like his wife and he loves her, f**k 'em! That's life...and even the Bible tells you that there's now an inseparable bond (sealed with a vow) that should be stronger than any other ties.

I know a guy who met a beautiful brazilian babe in scotland during his masters. intelligent, humble and madly in love with him. This babe even flew from scotland to meet the guy's aunt to learn how to make Egusi soup. Only for him to propose and his mother came and said she will not accept him not marrying an Igbo girl. The guy calmly told his mother "Mama, it's like you don't plan on attending my wedding". The woman saw sense cheesy and now the dude is happily married with kids.

Always stand by your wife as long as you have faith in her. Let others say or do what they want. Simple.

What is the point of your analysis. Are you saying his decision not to attend his brother's wedding is that of wisdom, because he was protecting his wife.

So to protect his wife one way of doing that is by not attending his brother's wedding. A smart wife will know such acts will get her in more trouble with the family.

Then also, while it true that a man's wife is his priority, your view or postulations is too one-sided. If you allow your wife to have the belief, either by action or words that you are more important than my father, mother, brother & sister combined, you will soon be doing things to your relatives that she will never do to ours.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by singlefade25(f): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2014
apolonius: Why are people giving themselves too much powers over another's choice of a wife? Is Peter not matured enough to make his choice of a bride freely? And to imagine that Jude took his dictator attitude to the level of being absent from Peter's wedding is plain stupidity.

Peter has done what a reasonable man will do. Any sibling that does not attend my wedding because of his/her idea of who I should marry will not see me at his or hers.

Life is too short to be trying so hard to please people who believe they own your life.
bro, ur head dey there, na now Nigerian go dey pray bible, abeggi, I support peter, do me, I do u.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by RebelLeader15(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Who cares what happens in the Okoye family? It doesn't stop the fact that Goodluck Jonathan is about instigating the impeachment of Nassarawa state governor!!

NEXT!!

Crying in Psquare voice.....

Al-mukara sorry ooo

Bros jonah, kudos 2 u, the smiling President

And for dos Agbayas (Jude n Peter) I reserve my comment till further notice
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by tobtap: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2014

one million likes....on point
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2014
So? If I were in his shoes I won't go either. Respect begets respect.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Favourss(f): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2014
Peter okoye is d best among the okoyes and d igbo race at large,he is loyal,brave,wise,tolerant,liberal,kp it up bro i love u 4 dis.

5 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Felvet(f): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2014

You are just on point sir. Peter married the woman he loves and wana be with, but paying back was not the best. Attending Jude's wedding by Peter and his wife may go a long way in changing alot of things in their family, and I tell you, Jude will be ashamed of himself if he has conscience, and Lola will get a credit for that. But now, I don't know......... May God help them.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by dammytosh: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1: This confirms that Peter's wife is not really a good wife, according to the fears of the family. If she was, she would have made sure she and Peter, her husband attended the wedding. That is what a good and sensible wife will do.

Pls don't tell me it's not her decision but Peter's. Is not because of her or for her sake that Peter no go. She should have told him ”no way, don't do this because of me; if you attend I your wife will attend"

But I won't surprised that she will even be pushing and cheering him to take that course of action.

Yea, Lola is a bad wife. She should have used a rope or a cable to drag peter to the wedding just the way Jude's wife successfully dragged Jude's neck to attend Peter's wedding.

If i were to be peter, i won't attend the wedding too and nobody can change that including my wife.

Hypocrites.

9 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by singlefade25(f): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2014
ujchief:

Nope, that's not childish! I don't know the full gist but if the things I read online about the genesis of the crises is true, then Peter has every justification to avoid his elder bros wedding. Jude not just missed peter's wedding but don't support his decision to marry a yoruba (that's what I read, don't know how true). But if this is the crux of the matter, then Peter is justified. If my brother doesn't support my choice of wife and even goes along to make his dislike public by skipping my marriage rights, I will avoid his own wedding like a plaque!! Yes, people have to be prepared for the consequences of their action!

Don't tell me crap about bible this bible that; same bible said "Be not decieved for God is not mocked, for every seed you sow, you shall reap."
God Bless you
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Forwetinnah: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2014
I'm sure if Jude had been married before Peter atleast his wife would have attended Peter and Lolas wedding. I understand why Lola isn't there..but Peter? Smh..family feud being dragged in public, too bad as celebs. That's how they embarrass themselves in shows
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2014
themejiwalker:

No ma, its his elder brother..not his twin brother
100 likes jare
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by RebelLeader15(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2014
peleson: U guys are here lamblasting forgetting that WOMAN is the root cause(curse) of this evil deed. Women and wahala
Bro see me, see wahala ooo, I just tire for all this Family Analyst, as if you don't know the main function of a Woman in the Family......

W-Weapon

O-Of

M-Man

A-Against

N-Nature

Pastors will always say "LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER" he forgot to include WOMEN name
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by apolonius(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=Feedmemore][/quote]

Thanks.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by apolonius(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2014
singlefade25: bro, ur head dey there, na now Nigerian go dey pray bible, abeggi, I support peter, do me, I do u.

Thanks.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2014
ujchief:

Nope, that's not childish! I don't know the full gist but if the things I read online about the genesis of the crises is true, then Peter has every justification to avoid his elder bros wedding. Jude not just missed peter's wedding but don't support his decision to marry a yoruba (that's what I read, don't know how true). But if this is the crux of the matter, then Peter is justified. If my brother doesn't support my choice of wife and even goes along to make his dislike public by skipping my marriage rights, I will avoid his own wedding like a plaque!! Yes, people have to be prepared for the consequences of their action!

Don't tell me crap about bible this bible that; same bible said "Be not decieved for God is not mocked, for every seed you sow, you shall reap."

obviously you know nothing about the Bible...neither the letter of the Word or the spirit of the Word...stop quoting jargons
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2014
drnairalov: A wise man once told me first to do no dey pain ...but second to do na im dey pain pass..."If u do me i do U.. man no go vex #shikenna

my problem is bigger

I wanted 2 hav sex wid ma girlfriend but ma little brodas
were stil awake,so she said,

"1st 1 of u 2 sleep will get #5,000",

so I slept 1st,den she dump me. Please Y?

My girlfriend dumped me. Nairalanders and u re liking d post.. stop dese wickedness!! *crying

grin cheesy grin
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2014
What is annoying me most is the women that are commenting. I pray you marry from a family that does not love you. I pray you meet a man that will not stand and fight for you when the family is against you.

I pray I meet a man like peter that will stand for me against all odds. For all those talking of forgiveness. You cannot adequately say what you will do if u were in that position so shut up before thunder will strike u. Hypocrites. What kind of thing will make me miss my brothers wedding or my sister in the first place? . Do you no that hardly do u see parents or siblings loving the spouse of their loved ones. Many object to it and even some for spiritual reasons. At the end of the day during the wedding, you see both families happy and smiling. That is what we call family. You cannot force anybody to love. You can only pray that, should things fall apart, God should give the person the grace to pull through.

4 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by AmicableEd: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Apparently Peter is NOT moved by what the haters think. See his response here http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/07/oh-please-peter-okoye-responds-to-his.html
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by miketayo(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2014
LesbianBoy:
No! It should be how old are you?

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Again Nigerians are hypocrites. Is it not better for my enemy not to come for my wedding than him coming and then wishing me evil in his heart............

Or you people think everybody that came for the wedding is happy. Lmao. We too like lip service. Life would be a lot easier if we do not pretend to love people.

2 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Jaymaestro(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Tribalism cryTribalism
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2014
singlefade25: bro, ur head dey there, na now Nigerian go dey pray bible, abeggi, I support peter, do me, I do u.

I pity the family that you will become their wife....once the dey marry to their son, they should just no son don comot for among the sons of the family be that....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.