Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (55682 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Elebiju: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
sensaraj: The wedding was strictly on invitation, Lola was not invited only peter was
source insider
ALL LIARS SHALL PERISH! so u mean Jude should have sent 2 invitations to Peter Okoye's family?you too dey lie abeg commot Jo.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by ujchief(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1:

The problem is just like you, the mulatto babe is not an humble woman. They can all go and jump into the Lagoon for all she cares.

I see where you're coming from; you think being meek and humble makes you inherit the world! People will so tramp on you and take you for granted if you seek out to please them. There's a thin line between humility and mumu-lity; if you don't take time, the whole world will take you for a fool because you want to make things right!

Peter's wife is a legal part of the family; she doesn't have to kiss anyone's ar'se for her to be accepted!! The bible tells us to be as wise as the serpent. If Jude despises her that much, then she doesn't have to kiss a'rse and appease him for acceptance! He can go to hell!!!

I like the stance Peter and Lola took. If you despise my marriage with my wife, I will despise your own marriage in like manner...

Good measures, press down and shaken together...t.it for tat

4 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by LyfeJennings(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Choi! That's not the saying at all! I mean, c'mon, how would that even make sense

This is the quote:
[size=13pt]"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind."
Mahatma Gandhi
[/size]

Not to mention, Moses never made the eye of an eye law. The eye for an eye is from the Code of Hammurabi of ancient Babylon and later, ancient Hebrew law.

na u sabi that one o
lol!!
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Elebiju: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1:

it is certainly no true that most women will go on their knees and do that. Using Nairaland as a microcosm, by just observing the comments by ladies on Nairaland, one can see this is not true.

And seriously, though weren't there, Lola truly does not look like the type that goes for that kind of thing.... I mean not into all that kneeling down business as if the husband na one Lord & Master like that....

No!No!!No!!! I disagree with that generalisation about our ladies here,you can't judge them by their comments on this thread,if you pose the question about who can wash his lady's panties here you won't be surprised by the kinda comments our guys will post here, but the surprise is, in reality they do wash 'em in secret (I do wash 'em when she is not strong) so tell me if you will generalise all men as uncaring cos of these comments?

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
LyfeJennings:

na u sabi that one o
lol!!

My dad's a history prof

But I actually remember it from 7th grade world history class
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by allanphash7(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
you have a shallow thinking PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by LyfeJennings(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

My dad's a history prof

But I actually remember it from 7th grade world history class

One Nobel prize 4 U
Lol!!! Are U a Nigerian at all..
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
LyfeJennings:

One Nobel prize 4 U
Lol!!! Are U a Nigerian at all..

Don't disparage us like that. Yes, I'm a Nigerian.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
ujchief:

I wasn't the one that included the jargon in the bible.

There is no jargons in the Bible.......you quote jargons because you're misusing or misinterpreting the scriptures....

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Swash042(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
celebrities & public stunts
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by akanbiaa(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Former PDP chairman wife went to a PDP uninvited occasion in her state and she was embarrassed and her dress torn, what if bouncers deal with him for attending wedding his brother refused to attend?
Bottom line they should make peace and try to settle the real problem they have instead of shining each other, if that is done all shall fall in place and to I married men try to marry only a woman that loves your family and take them as one and you are the one in charge of the family and not the woman.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by igbalajobi: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
I really like being in a position of each party and analyze several scenarios
Lola – seems to be the main focus here. Peter is fighting her cause. Everybody that knows her claims she is the arrogant type. But somebody had a raised a point that as a woman, there are ways and tricks to make your husband do what he initially refuses to do. She can tell him that “ I know you are doing this because of me, but most blame will still come to me, for the sake of that, of the family as a whole and our children, my husband pls let’s attend the wedding.
Let’s assume after saying this, Peter insists on not going and Lola says if you are not going, then I will go
Sequel to the above, is it not possible for Peter to say “if you attend the wedding, then don’t come back into this house and consider our marriage over” as woman, what would you do?
Lola appears to me (I may be wrong) like an arrogant lady – I noticed during the last problem that after resolving the issue everyone tweeted – Peter, Paul, Jude and Anita but only Lola didn’t’ that says something about her.
A point was also raised that may be Lola wasn’t invited – is it possible for Jude to say ‘peter I am getting married on so so date, be there but don’t come with your wife. I doubt that even if that was intended. As a family I believe once you invite a wife, you are automatically inviting the husband and vice versa.
Peter – Is doing what some men would do, if you don’t like my wife then I can’t like you even if you are my mother. We all thought the rancor was over but Peter just by this act tells the whole world that the rancor is still on. But I think the Bible preaches that you don’t pay back evil with evil
Somebody said he could have stayed away from the social media. I agree with that but what I think he’s bent on ‘do me I do u’. in all, it’s an ill-wind that blows the family no good
Family – What is the future of the 3 wives and their children – everyone that comes from polygamous family knows the likeliest implication of this. What roles could Paul & wife play in this – there are in the middle here and if you have been in this situation, you will understand their plight right now, people will even be shifting much questions to them right now
Jude’s wife – something got me thinking – during Peter’s wedding, where was she, if she also didn’t attend like Jude, then …………………………………..
But mine own is that every conflict should be opened to resolution – this doesn’t look like that
In all, I remember Ebenezer Obey’s song that says which one is more important – your spouse or your family?

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by adiong: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls no matter d quarell they should not let it affect thier music career cos seems to me dats wats is under attack not dis attendance of wedding its cribbing in gentlely something has to done now
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by SailorXY: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
mumu news
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by BlackPikiN(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Favourss: Peter okoye is d best among the okoyes and d igbo race at large,he is loyal,brave,wise,tolerant,liberal,kp it up bro i love u 4 dis.

Peter is not the best. He's arrogant. Satan punish you for bringing igbo in this. Bas.tard.

Do you actually know the true meaning of been liberal? Lol.: Stoppooidd
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by mackenzie007(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
THERE IS GOD OOOOO!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by gebest: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
DO ME I DO U MAN NO GO VEX.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by victorazy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue

Attention seeker!
This did shall also visit ur family.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Well what can I say?

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Vivipop(f): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jude was wrong in the first place but then, two wrongs don't make a right. Anyways, a family matter is none of my business.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by d2ddayo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
on top okoye's matter, this thread don enter 7 before night e go reach 10! make una dey talk o when they still dey get their endorsements dey go. like no family no dey get hin own wahala..... #breeze out jeje
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by TellBlazer(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Who cares what happens in the Okoye family? It doesn't stop the fact that Goodluck Jonathan is about instigating the impeachment of Nassarawa state governor!!

NEXT!!
Una don start again,guy free GEJ matter now oo,BIKO.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Favouritegirl1(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
i think dat Peter nd his wife re vry unforgiving pipo
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by elopee3000(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Peter and lola need to be flogged,that so called lola I believed she never visited peters village b4 for her everything must be in lagos' peter peter peter mepee anya gi lola ga etipia gi one day
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by elopee3000(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
whaaaaaat$$
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by tobtap: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1:

How can Lola tell Jude not attend his brother's wedding? not making too much sense there.

If Peter didn't attend, then Lola should have attended. Then everyone will know she has nothing to do with it.

mr lanre uve been on this mata since morning,please let it rest because what apuns btw the okoyes is none of our damn bizness and you been fighting everyone on dis thread as if lola do u strong thing...
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by themejiwalker(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lolaabokoku: 100 likes jare

smiley
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by betatalk: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
D elder brother is responsible for d crack in d family. It shows peter is hurt and it also mean they never reconciled. Let's nt judge peter and allow d family sort der issue. I am sure d press v contributed to d whole issue.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by elopee3000(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yea
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue
u are so immature, u have a small brain. FOOL thinking she is sensible
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by idris4eva(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin[i][/i][color=#000000][/color]we are in nigeria where forgivenss is always a sin.peter only follow orientation.make jude na gboju na 1 1
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by omobaagility: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Oga adviser, an eye for an eye makes d world blind

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses / Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.