Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (55658 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by IzyLuv(f): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2014
IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT THEY WERE NOT INVITED!!!!

So before y'all start ranting and poknosing... let the above be ruled in or out...
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2014
sandijey: What is annoying me most is the women that are commenting. I pray you marry from a family that does not love you. I pray you meet a man that will not stand and fight for you when the family is against you.

I pray I meet a man like peter that will stand for me against all odds. For all those talking of forgiveness. You cannot adequately say what you will do if u were in that position so shut up before thunder will strike u. Hypocrites. What kind of thing will make me miss my brothers wedding or my sister in the first place? . Do you no that hardly do u see parents or siblings loving the spouse of their loved ones. Many object to it and even some for spiritual reasons. At the end of the day during the wedding, you see both families happy and smiling. That is what we call family. You cannot force anybody to love. You can only pray that, should things fall apart, God should give the person the grace to pull through.

So how does standing by you equates him refusing to attend his brother's wedding?

If he attends his brother's wedding, does that mean he is not standing by you or he does not stand by you?

It's a selfish and bad woman that will encourage her husband to do such. We all know that his brother didn't attend his wedding, but Peter could have used that opportunity to show that he was a bigger man. And a wife that has wisdom could have used to start the process of reconciliation, because people in the family that don't like her may just have a rethink.

The problem is just like you, the mulatto babe is not an humble woman. They can all go and jump into the Lagoon for all she cares.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by sensaraj(f): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2014
The wedding was strictly on invitation, Lola was not invited only peter was
source insider

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2014
sandijey: Again Nigerians are hypocrites. Is it not better for my enemy not to come for my wedding than him coming and then wishing me evil in his heart............

Or you people think everybody that came for the wedding is happy. Lmao. We too like lip service. Life would be a lot easier if we do not pretend to love people.

Girls of nowadays lack wisdom I swear. So Peter is now Jude's enemy because they have a misunderstanding..... In other words, the day your husband siblings have a serious misunderstanding with your husband, they become tour enemies.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by LBlessing(f): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1: This confirms that Peter's wife is not really a good wife, according to the fears of the family. If she was, she would have made sure she and Peter, her husband attended the wedding. That is what a good and sensible wife will do.

Pls don't tell me it's not her decision but Peter's. Is not because of her or for her sake that Peter no go. She should have told him ”no way, don't do this because of me; if you attend I your wife will attend"

But I won't surprised that she will even be pushing and cheering him to take that course of action.

Non of us can boldly say that she didn't persuade Peter to attend the wedding because we aren't part of the family. But believe me the average woman would go on her knees and beg her husband to attend the wedding not really because of the love she has for her brother in-law but because she knows that in a situation like this, she'll be blamed for her husband's decision. Who knows if Peter was the one who stood his grounds not to attend the wedding. There's nothing more frustrating than getting married into a family that doesn't approve of you.

The Okoye brothers should be considerate. Peter had dated Lola for years, what were they expecting? He shouldn't have married her, after that long relationship?! To think they have a sister. Let's give Lola a break and stop blaming her for everything that goes wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2014
sensaraj: The wedding was strictly on invitation, Lola was not invited only peter was
source insider

STOP LYING!!!

2 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by bxcode(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Who cares?undecided
If i may comment, women are powerful beyond your imagination, they can make or mar youundecided
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2014
LBlessing:

Non of us can boldly say that she didn't persuade Peter to attend the wedding because we aren't part of the family. But believe me the average woman would go on her knees and beg her husband to attend the wedding not really because of the love she has for her brother in-law but because she knows that in a situation like this, she'll be blamed for her husband's decision. Who knows if Peter was the one who stood on his grounds not to attend the wedding. There's nothing more frustrating than getting married into a family that doesn't approve of you.

The Okoye brothers should be considerate. Peter had dated Lola for years, what were they expecting? He shouldn't have married her, after that long relationship?! To think they have a sister. Let's give Lola a break and stop blaming her for everything that goes wrong.

it is certainly no true that most women will go on their knees and do that. Using Nairaland as a microcosm, by just observing the comments by ladies on Nairaland, one can see this is not true.

And seriously, though weren't there, Lola truly does not look like the type that goes for that kind of thing.... I mean not into all that kneeling down business as if the husband na one Lord & Master like that....
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1:

So how does standing by you equates him refusing to attend his brother's wedding?

If he attends his brother's wedding, does that mean he is not standing by you or he does not stand by you?

It's a selfish and bad woman that will encourage her husband to do such. We all know that his brother didn't attend his wedding, but Peter could have used that opportunity to show that he was a bigger man. And a wife that has wisdom could have used to start the process of reconciliation, because people in the family that don't like her may just have a rethink.

The problem is just like you, the mulatto babe is not an humble woman. They can all go and jump into the Lagoon for all she cares.

Mr man don't go around spitting on the thread. You must be sick to conclude that I am not humble or that Lola did not try to convince her husband to go. Are u sure the Lola girl is not trying to reconcile the wife? Were you there? This is how u sit down and pass judgment acting as if you are clean. Hypocrite. Do we no what is going on in your family? Abeg don't quote me again and then pass a silly comment about me not being humble. Peter did what many would do. We are all here pretending as If we are better. Like someone said, even God through Satan out of heaven. Do you no how many people have settled quarrel wiv their enemies and died at the process? Abeg don't come here and be acting holier than thou. Nobody holy pass. Do what will sustain your dignity, your life and your family. Simple

7 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2014
TellBlazer: Is really pathetic you spaw this,I refuse and reject to have your tape in my family.you are a curse to any family you belong to
Nawa ooo,dunno y som pple wan die put on top anoda man mata...I guess she hz d right 2 say wateva she feelz...wetn cum b ur own.Y cursing her nd her family...u cn correct her witout d insult buh diz ur correctnz showz ur level of maturity.*Peace

2 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1:

Girls of nowadays lack wisdom I swear. So Peter is now Jude's enemy because they have a misunderstanding..... In other words, the day your husband siblings have a serious misunderstanding with your husband, they become tour enemies.

You that have wisdom go and settle your family problems. Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2014
sandijey:

Mr man don't go around spitting on the thread. You must be sick to conclude that I am not humble or that Lola did not try to convince her husband to go. Are u sure the Lola girl is not trying to reconcile the wife? Were you there? This is how u sit down and pass judgment acting as if you are clean. Hypocrite. Do we no what is going on in your family? Abeg don't quote me again and then pass a silly comment about me not being humble. Peter did what many would do. We are all here pretending as If we are better. Like someone said, even God through Satan out of heaven. Do you no how many people have settled quarrel wiv their enemies and died at the process? Abeg don't come here and be acting holier than thou. Nobody holy pass. Do what will sustain your dignity, your life and your family. Simple

Your refuse to answer the important question I posed. How does him not attend his brother's wedding equates to him not standing by his wife?

Sorry about saying you're not humble, but the Mulato fine babe Lola is definitely not.

Then Jude is not Peter's enemy. Some bad women will like their husband to see a sibling as such just because the sibling is not on the same page with them.

and they are many of us that will not do that. equally, they are many women that will not do that, and if their husband refuse to attend, they will make sure they go and attend the wedding. Alright. someone will now say maybe Peyer tied her down or forbid her not to go..

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2014
sandijey:

You that have wisdom go and settle your family problems. Hypocrite

Call me what you like, I have said the truth, tour line of reasoning is certainly wrong.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Eneze1(f): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2014
texazzpete: This just reminds me that most Nigerian men make terrible husbands.

You meet a woman you love and adore, someone who has given you beautiful kid(s) and who you want to spend the rest of your life with. And then you're supposed to turn your back on her because people who will not be the ones to wake up beside who you marry for the rest of your life will now come and tell you not to marry her?

After you marry, you're supposed to protect your wife. She and your kids become your new family and your number one priority, over everyone else. Yes, even your siblings! If you cannot understand this, then you're still an emotional midget and should not marry.

If the other family members don't like his wife and he loves her, f**k 'em! That's life...and even the Bible tells you that there's now an inseparable bond (sealed with a vow) that should be stronger than any other ties.

I know a guy who met a beautiful brazilian babe in scotland during his masters. intelligent, humble and madly in love with him. This babe even flew from scotland to meet the guy's aunt to learn how to make Egusi soup. Only for him to propose and his mother came and said she will not accept him not marrying an Igbo girl. The guy calmly told his mother "Mama, it's like you don't plan on attending my wedding". The woman saw sense cheesy and now the dude is happily married with kids.

Always stand by your wife as long as you have faith in her. Let others say or do what they want. Simple.

GBAM!!! God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2014
With the way things are going between these 2 guys,I pray they don't end up selling okrika shoes and bags
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by sensaraj(f): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1:

STOP LYING!!!
Im not lying, but saying the truth, I got this information from a reliable source
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2014
tobtap:
Since u refuse to get sense....how do u know it was lola that told him not to attend, when jude D eldest among dem no attend his younger brother wedding , so na lola tell jude not to attend abi...try nd use ur brain once in a while.

How can Lola tell Jude not attend his brother's wedding? not making too much sense there.

If Peter didn't attend, then Lola should have attended. Then everyone will know she has nothing to do with it.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2014
sensaraj:
Im not lying, but saying the truth, I got this information from a reliable source

Why not just say the source. This is an anonymous site, it's not as if anyone knows who you are...
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by tandj: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2014
When a woman enters into a family that doesn't accept her wholeheartetedly, all she need to do is prove all of them wrong by bending low to win them back.
Most of us were outrightly rejected by our inlaws. Even cousins.
If u desire peace and u love ur spouse very well and wanna secure ur kids and family in love, shun pride and bend low.
If u r wise enuf, by the time u had allowed love to lead u, u will even change the heart of d devil.

On d long run, the wife will loose out.
If she know very well how anambra culture is, she should do the needful.
Anambra people don't joke with family ties. A wife can never tear them apart rather, d wife will hv to give way.
What will it take her?
Why is she so proud?
She should pls humble herself and unite
These guys together again. That is what a wise woman will do. Even if theyhumilaited her before.
She should be a builder.
No wonder we hv many issues of divorce everywhere.

Ladies, be wise and build ur families.
Good society is a product of good and serene home.

3 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by fnep2smooth(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2014
lilmax: what did you say about jude not attending his wedding?
the girl should have use this opportunity to bring back the family. For her to be keeping quiet really shows that she is happy for whats going on in the family. A good wife should work and keep the unity of her husband family.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Jeffoo(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Every family get their own family problems joor
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1:

How can Lola tell Jude not attend his brother's wedding? not making too much sense there.

If Peter didn't attend, then Lola should have attended. Then everyone will know she has nothing to do with it.

Man, there's something wrong with your brain, that's all I will say.

2 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2014
django1:

Man, there's something wrong with your brain, that's all I will say.

Actually what you say describes yourself not me. Just try look around and ask about 10 elderly women whether they will say the same thing I said.

You think Lola is the first woman to to be accepted by her in_laws?

Wisdom is so scarce among the youth of today.

Do you have enough insight to see that if she attends despite her husband's absence, that singular act will shame Jude and may even start something that will change the mind of her in-laws about her. It will also start a process of healing and reconciliation for the family.

But I guess you don't have enough insight to perceive this.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by HawtMummie(f): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Titiluvly: I'm saying it again,his wife n himself shud av attended!..[b]You can get another wife buh you can't get another family..[/b]They just washed their dirty linen outside..Its a pity..

And his 'wife' is not his family Lola is Mrs Okoye. Her children bear the Okoye name. She is now his family. My 3cents.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lilmax(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:
the girl should have use this opportunity to bring back the family. For her to be keeping quiet really shows that she is happy for whats going on in the family. A good wife should work and keep the unity of her husband family.
answer my question why are you avoiding it?
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Jasi7(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue

So u wuld do dis to ur sibling if u wer in dat situation shey?
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by wagzyl: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
texazzpete: This just reminds me that most Nigerian men make terrible husbands.

You meet a woman you love and adore, someone who has given you beautiful kid(s) and who you want to spend the rest of your life with. And then you're supposed to turn your back on her because people who will not be the ones to wake up beside who you marry for the rest of your life will now come and tell you not to marry her?

After you marry, you're supposed to protect your wife. She and your kids become your new family and your number one priority, over everyone else. Yes, even your siblings! If you cannot understand this, then you're still an emotional midget and should not marry.

If the other family members don't like his wife and he loves her, f**k 'em! That's life...and even the Bible tells you that there's now an inseparable bond (sealed with a vow) that should be stronger than any other ties.

I know a guy who met a beautiful brazilian babe in scotland during his masters. intelligent, humble and madly in love with him. This babe even flew from scotland to meet the guy's aunt to learn how to make Egusi soup. Only for him to propose and his mother came and said she will not accept him not marrying an Igbo girl. The guy calmly told his mother "Mama, it's like you don't plan on attending my wedding". The woman saw sense cheesy and now the dude is happily married with kids.

Always stand by your wife as long as you have faith in her. Let others say or do what they want. Simple.

May God's wisdom already entrenched in your thinking faculty continually be your stability. This is the best comment I've read so far. Their mother disapproved but could definitely not stop Peter from impregnating the so-called "Old Yolobar Woman" on two distinct occassions. So if Jude says no again, what is he to do with his kids? Btw, Lola is reported to be 8yrs older than Peter. I'd like to assume she's definitely much older than Anita and Ifeoma. If she looks this stunning at her age after 2 kids, I have my doubts whether Anita and Ifeoma will look stunning when they attain Lola's age. Haters should simply open their eyes. Lola is the most beautiful of all and for God's sake, Peter is entitled to his happiness. No one dictated to Paul and Jude. Why should they dictate to Peter My humble submission!

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Jasi7(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
fijiano202: how old are u?

Shes turnin 18 dis year... grin
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Jasi7(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
TellBlazer: Is really pathetic you spaw this,I refuse and reject to have your tape in my family.you are a curse to any family you belong to

Oh man...dat was way too harsh,come on...
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Jasi7(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
drnairalov: A wise man once told me first to do no dey pain ...but second to do na im dey pain pass..."If u do me i do U.. man no go vex #shikenna

my problem is bigger

I wanted 2 hav sex wid ma girlfriend but ma little brodas
were stil awake,so she said,

"1st 1 of u 2 sleep will get #5,000",

so I slept 1st,den she dump me. Please Y?

My girlfriend dumped me. Nairalanders and u re liking d post.. stop dese wickedness!! *crying

Mumu.... grin
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Elebiju: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
fijiano202: u wrote brazil i write brasil whats the diff
hey! hey! oya make una two kneel down here*gives hard knock on their heads* back to the matter,sebi na z and s dey cause trouble okay the correct spelling is BRAZSIL.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by ujchief(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
lanrefront1:

obviously you know nothing about the Bible...neither the letter of the Word or the spirit of the Word...stop quoting jargons

I wasn't the one that included the jargon in the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.