Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" (811 Views)

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime / "I Gave My Virginity To My Boyfriend As A Birthday Gift" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" by isaco(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE?
ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't
suck my breasts for 1yr.
{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more
than 5yrs and is still sucking.
(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.
{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big
deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.
{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.
{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays
between my legs like everyday and I scream with
pains each night.
Please WHO OWNS A MAN? Tell me your answer.
First send to your friends to see their responds.
Don't spoil the fun please
Re: Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
make both of dem kuku share d man into two halves so dat dey can b satisfied......
Re: Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
The evidence for ownership as presented is far in favour of the WIFE.

So, my wife Own me hook, line and sinker( I.ê body, soul and spirit).
Re: Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yawns
Re: Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" by mencade5(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
na my mama get me ooo.

If she die no mama again. But if my wife die, i can marry and get another wife. If the second wife die i can still marry another lady to become my new wife.

Thumb up to all mothers jare.
Re: Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
I fell from the sky . No woman own's me. It's judgment's day. Call me the Machine cool
Re: Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" by isaco(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Wife is replaceable but mama can never be replaced

(1) (Reply)

Promiscuity Or Friends With Benefit! / Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers / 8 Signs You’re In A Relationship Worth Keeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.