Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids (27219 Views)

Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Pictures Of Players When They Were Kids / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by ruggedtimi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
the most skillfull player never worries abut been picked...he will relax @ one corner feeling big
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Solowande(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
d biggest person in ur side is alway d backman

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by prittyboi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
zicoy6k:
u forgot to add 'pass 1 and pass 2' and 'allowance'. Allowance must be given by d opponents durin openin pass or passing after a goal has bin scored. an opponent must not touch d ball be4 pass 1 and pass 2 are complete and pass two must be to who made pass 1.

Correct
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by peeta89(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
You forgot to include O G O Ojoro 1, 2, 3 that's what we always say then.
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by braimeddy: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
AnointedG:
op u forget to add "obstruction" grin

during my days we no get field so na for street wey dey stay play ball so whenever a car or any serious looking person wants to pass, we would shout obstruction and wait for d person or car to pass b4 we continue...

anytime my elder brother see say dem wan score us, him go pass so dat we go shout obstruction. him fit dey there do like say him dey comot something for him leg or him wan pick something and him no go pass finish until we reposition.

d tin go dey pain our opponents and dem no go fit shout for am or do anything because all of us small and we love our lives... grin
u re really on point grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by peeta89(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Who remembered Monkey Post??
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by ralphGBP(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nna bros you don Tey small ooo, 5Mins Ugbo dey sweet ooo lol
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by pus11: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by xender(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Agimor:
How about two corner make one goal.
DA na wetin I win write grin
Agimor:
How about two corner make one goal.
DA na wetin I win write
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by cyril700(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
quote author=Agimor post=24772004]How about two corner make one goal.[/quote]no na 3 coners make one penalty
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by soleexx(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
*The owner of the ball feels like a celebrity
*we call does boys that can't play well "short1"
*we use broken blocks to build post
*we measure post with our feet
*we have sets wen playing..could be up to set 5
*when the ball is kick inside d bush we call the most dull boy in our set to pick it
*sometimes we got wound in toe and call it "Shitoe"
*if a guy mistakely kick ball inside someone market all sharp guy pick race
*there was nothing like player position! Defender can score sometimes..strikers even safe goal more than defender

I love my childhood!!!...

Like if you enjoy urs
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Goodnuel: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don't think no 5 is correct..

All the others are so true cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was always a starter as a badt goalscorer smiley

They called Ronaldo Di Lima grin grin
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by myckell(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Middle man grin
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by hob(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
All i can say is 4 monkey post...love it die
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by zinzane: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
The march ends when night comes and we can no longer see the ball.
I played football to the extent that I will get home from school by 8pm. grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by jomoh: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
vimi:
Wen iits late n ur team score the last goal, the goal keeper uproots the post n runs with iit as fast as he can cool tongue
grin
grin grin
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Kpimp: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
all the rules correct die.
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
I wish FIFA knows dis rules dey wldn't hv left Blatter 2 age in dat sit.
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by damiloladuke: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
chai

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by our9ja: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
3 Conner Make 1 penalty
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by caprini1: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
High goal can cause fight ehn!...good ol' days grin
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by suwalee(f): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
What of "who the ball touch last" and four post.
Lmao I did four post and one touch jeeeez
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
You forgot, the owner of the ball is the refree, linesman, subs ref and if you dare dribble him your own play don finish.

During those days I have friends that are skillful and dribble pass all those yeye super eagles we have now, just lack of scout and parental backing they (me included) would have excelled in football.
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Balkan(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
When the ball hits someone on the body and your opponents thinks it's on the hand, you will be asked to wind your hand several times and you see them shouting see it! See it!.

I wonder what they see up till today
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by bonna4u(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
It is wrong to play a shot(hit the ball hard) when taking penalties. Good old days.
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by isan(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
I can't forget d day i was almost beaten to death because ball enter my toro cheesy o.J.o in those days grin we play it till 8pm
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Malawian(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
to determine the first two teams wey go play first, we go raise ball with our legs. who raise pass gets to play.

omo come see otu obos wey no sabi play but dem dey raise ball die. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Neduzze5:
O.C...

If the ball pass in between your leg in an O.C game, the players shout O.C!

And start pursuing you to beat you on your back. If you don't touch a wall in time, na better gbege be that for you ooh!! grin

lol, we call it kolo n jiya
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by isan(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
You forgot, the owner of the ball is the refree, linesman, subs ref and if you dare dribble him your own play don finish.

During those days I have friends that are skillful and dribble pass all those yeye super eagles we have now, just lack of scout and parental backing they (me included) would have excelled in football.
u got it ahahaha
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Sunny360: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
AnointedG:
op u forget to add "obstruction" grin

during my days we no get field so na for street wey dey stay play ball so whenever a car or any serious looking person wants to pass, we would shout obstruction and wait for d person or car to pass b4 we continue...

anytime my elder brother see say dem wan score us, him go pass so dat we go shout obstruction. him fit dey there do like say him dey comot something for him leg or him wan pick something and him no go pass finish until we reposition.

d tin go dey pain our opponents and dem no go fit shout for am or do anything because all of us small and we love our lives... grin
cheesy
The good ol' days. Not too long ago..
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by africanusvu(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
2 pealties equals 1goal,
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by olamikhail(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
first person to choose na d person wey raise pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training / Super Eagles Drop Osimhen & Shehu, Invite Four New Players For AFCON / AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.