Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

What To Do After Gotten Your Man/women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do After Gotten Your Man/women (482 Views)

Have You Gotten Your Free 1GB Data From MTN Today? / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do After Gotten Your Man/women by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Firstly , you need to make sure the person is always happy and always filled up with your joy, one thing in
life is what we gotten
sometimes one of us does not value it . i pray we never let any opportunity go away
without making use of
it............ what do you think. pls right my wrongs
Re: What To Do After Gotten Your Man/women by Shedysworld(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
After getting your man/woman is when thee real work now starts, i.e building the Relationship.

(1) (Reply)

What’s Your Reason For Being In A Relationship Nairalanders? / Relationship/marriage Proposals...ladies Can You Propose To The Man You Love? / Myths About Relationships And Marriage Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.