Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,257 members, 7,957,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise (3107 Views)

LADIES : Stop Dating Students, They Are Broke And They Nag Too Much. / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / My Fiancee Rants A Lot!please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by jayedu108: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Hello ladies my gf complains I nag a lot anytim I try to correct her am jst tired as a lady pls advise hw do I make her love me more and also stop her from complaining abt ma nagging attitude.I nag cos I care about her but she don't seem to understand.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by englishmart(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2014
You don't need an advice. Stop nagging. Men don't nag.
You nag, your babe nags. All of you nag. Wahala dey be that o

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by Freewoman(f): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Stop seeing her bad side finish........................., lead by example, you both came from different parental background, so you can't just change her overnight, change yoursef and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by MizMyColi(f): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2014
Exactly why I had to let go of a friend I to'ally liked. A nagging female seems more bearable cool
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by dre11(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2014
MizMyColi: Exactly why I had to let go of a friend I to'ally liked. A nagging female seems more bearable cool

noted cool
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by lokito: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2014
When a man nags, it begets scolding and such jades and talks goes straight into the girls brain and remain there - tormenting the sh1t outta her.
This is part of why young men these days lose their girlfriends. They'll nag and nag and when it's time to bring out Money for hair, nails, clothes the nagging will skyrocket with Tsunami effect.
Then occasionally another he-goat, mostly married men will come in. Buy ur gf recharge card 2H, one married he-goat will buy her iPhone 5S gold plated. Buy her phone, he'll buy her laptop. You'll still be there nagging and talking too much.
Guys let's just stop talking too much and treat girls, the few ones we have, well.

Lovely day ahead fellas

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by Tymax(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2014
jayedu108: Hello ladies my gf complains I nag a lot anytim I try to correct her am jst tired as a lady pls advise hw do I make her love me more and also stop her from complaining abt ma nagging attitude.I nag cos I care about her but she don't seem to understand.
Guys don't nag. You cannot beat the ladies at their game.

If she does something you don't like, state it once. If she repeats it, just give her the look. angry She should understand. If she doesn't, then you guys don't have a connection/chemistry. You just might have to leave the relationship cos people do not change. Find someone with flaws you can live with.
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by Tymax(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2014
Freewoman: Stop seeing her bad side finish........................., lead by example, you both came from different parental background, so you can't just change her overnight, change yoursef and stop complaining
Even you yourself cannot take your advice.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2014
jayedu108: Hello ladies my gf complains I nag a lot anytim I try to correct her am jst tired as a lady pls advise hw do I make her love me more and also stop her from complaining abt ma nagging attitude.I nag cos I care about her but she don't seem to understand.
The BIG QUESTION is: What do you CONSTANTLY nag about?
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by heatmeup(f): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2014
can you imagine a man nagging it makes you more like us undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
shoot her in the head. That should solve the problem
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by jayedu108: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
shoot her in the head. That should solve the problem
hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by mencade5(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
for u to deal with ur girlfriend totally. Stop being the talking boyfriend. Be quite, talkless, be discreet, stop revealing things to her, answer her or talk to her in fear words.

She will fear you more than devil. Her respect for u will increase. Tested and trusted.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by jayedu108: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: for u to deal with ur girlfriend totally. Stop being the talking boyfriend. Be quite, talkless, be discreet, stop revealing things to her, answer her or talk to her in fear words.

She will fear you more than devil. Her respect for u will increase. Tested and trusted.
wat abr if she did somtin wrong I shouldn't talk and be quiet bro still dnt get u.
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by mencade5(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2014
jayedu108: wat abr if she did somtin wrong I shouldn't talk and be quiet bro still dnt get u.
dont get me wrong. When i said be quiet, i meant when u as a man as always like talking anyhow, u speak without control. No. It shouldnt be like dat.

When she commits wrong that is when you strike, that is when you should speak up and scold her that very moment. Tell her what she did wrong. But after that moment, dont speak about it again.

If she still insist on it, give her silent treatment for that day. It is a waste of time exchanging words with women. U will never win. After the silence, u will be the one to call her and correct her. Let her know u dont like wat she did.

It works most times.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by sexylogan(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2014

Nagging has never been a man's virtue. One woman is more than enuff for one relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by Naavah(f): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2014
If u don't stop u ll bcom girlfrndless someday #experience
Just try correct once n don't repeat it always n always forgive her with ur hrt. I know u love her, she loves u too. God bless u.
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by Babe2sure(f): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
If you want her to love you more, just stop nagging! Mencade has given you a very good advice, follow it.

I once ended a relationship because of the guy's nagging attitude. He still calls me till tomorrow, begging me to reconsider my stance. But I know you can't change a person.
Repeating the same words everytime,can be so burdensome on someone and you will just succeed in driving the person away from you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by xtervaganza(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Do u have a gaming device like ps3?

Why not get yourself busy when you're back from office?

That's what I do

Na she go come disturb u sef

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by scribble: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
I give my babe sausage when she begins to nag

If she's nagging, she is craving beef 100%
Re: My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise by Baddowski(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
My gf does these things almost on a daily basis when I tried to correct her she said I was nagging
1. She pour water on my rug everytime making the room smell bad.
2. She sit down in the public with her private part open to public view.
3. She forgets her belongings everywhere she goes. Eg phone, keys, purse etc and eventually lost them
4. She dress up in front of her male friends.
5. She always abuse everyone around.
6. She always refuses to help when situation arises...
7. She damages household items nearly everyday without showing remorse for anything.
When I complain about all these she say I nag too much like a woman. What should I do? Should I leave her to behave the way she likes?

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive / If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.