Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7387 Views)

How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2014

2 Likes

Re: . by Sunkyphil(m): 6:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Una don start early dis morning undecided

7 Likes

Re: . by englishmart(m): 6:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Stupid people doing stupid things with impunity. You are lucky it's not my fiancee. I will blind you and leave your koboless job. cry

16 Likes

Re: . by Taiwo20(m): 6:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Ok. If u are really serious about this ur calf and chick story...,

y are u telln me?

1 Like

Re: . by englishmart(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2014
naij28: I am 27 years old ,manager of my Uncle's company here in Lagos(name withheld) . i first met my employee's girlfriend/Fiancee when we had a company picnic outing which my uncle had organized for the company staffs .she's (24 and he is 29). we exchanged numbers. ever since then,I have been fucking her . she sometimes visits and brings lunch for her boyfriend . we chat and joke around in the lunch room while her boyfriend is also there. all of my employees are afraid of me I can be very Serious ,I even use my belt on them when i get uncontrollably angry . once I kick her boyfriend and the other staffs back to work after lunch ,I invite her back into my office for sexual intimacy .
her boyfriend recently found my name on her phone and called my number. I got really pissed at him and brushed it off with an excuse . I even threatened to sack him . I made him scared by telling him that I have a gun and have my Boys that could beat him up etc . I was so furious and pissed , he begged me not to be angry. The next day his fiance brought him Food. after lunch,I sent him and the other staffs back to work and his girlfriend went with me back into my office.
He recently came and knocked on my office door to ask for my assistance at the warehouse ,His girlfriend was in my office . I went outside my office without fully opening the door . when I got to the warehouse I was angry and used my belt on him for mishandling the machine . I fixed the problem and went back to my office to continue with his fiancee .
He still seems a little bit suspicious but too afraid to confront me about it because I am known to be very mean and no-nonsense Boss.
deep down inside I feel a Little guilty.
you invited all your staffs abi? Op you should have edited this post you copied somewhere before pasting it here.
Staff ko staffs ni?

5 Likes

Re: . by yorex2011: 6:08am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: . by delishpot: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2014
These are thr type of people that live long. If say na one nice boss now, wey dey help employee in any way he can, His gateman and most helped employee for don plan to kill am throw for soak away believing say him get over money for waredrobe wey dem fit steal. Inshort if say him kind sef, dem for dey steal fron him.
See, na this OP type dem for dey send cultist go kill for early morning when him dey prepare to go boot camp wey him call office. But no, all him employees dey cower. I believe sef say him no dey pay well and regualrly.
OP enjoy o, at this rate, you no go see january 2015. If ya type become president, Idi amin go be toy for him side.

2 Likes

Re: . by fitzmayowa: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2014
Abeg na who help see my dstv remote

Oni ro jati jati

10 Likes

Re: . by fingard02k(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2014
*yawns* mama nkechi Garri don done?

5 Likes

Re: . by bigfree: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: . by temi4fash(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2014
Which kind mumu talk b dis d kind early friday morning... From wat u av written, it is very obvious that you know what you doing is wrong ba... Any karma is a modafucker shebi its is fiancee u are straffing don't worry na your wife dem go straf and if d guy head strong wellla ur wife go belle in d process and u no go know... Useless man..

2 Likes

Re: . by ITbomb(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2014
I don tire
Re: . by obi4eze(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2014
The evil that men do...
Re: . by McWhillion(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2014
Please what episode of super story is this?

2 Likes

Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Please, Have They Started World Cup?

1 Like

Re: . by Bunchersstab(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2014
Where my comic book dey

Dis ur crime pass MURTALA NYAKO own

1 Like

Re: . by gabriel212: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2014
op.
GOD had sworn to give you wisdom why did you fail to use it?

1 Like

Re: . by bukit05(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2014
U use ur belt on them, do u employ secondary skul pupils or what? Radarada, oniro jati jati

4 Likes

Re: . by salbis(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
What exactly is your point(s) with this post?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Who did this to you?
Re: . by immortalvoices(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2014
RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: . by Tymax(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by tshegs19: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Stupid story

3 Likes

Re: . by uch12(f): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Alagbakwa gi there, u use belt on ur employees. Chukwu gbukwa gi ma dat ur hopeless uncle dat employed a git like u as a manager. I hate ur type, hisssssss.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]hw am I suppose to bliv this...

#In PEJ's voice, chai.........diariz God o
Re: . by Gooci(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2014
this nairaland sef, mad people plenty... see this silly bug calling itself employer undecided

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2014
I Love this Forum! grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2014
interesting. I will try this out
Re: . by hardbody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2014
This guy is suffering from cerebral meningitis.......Datzall.....(Apologies to Oga at the Top)

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2014
naij28: I am 27 years old ,manager of my Uncle's company here in Lagos(name withheld) . i first met my employee's girlfriend/Fiancee when we had a company picnic outing which my uncle had organized for the company staffs .she's (24 and he is 29). we exchanged numbers. ever since then,I have been fucking her . she sometimes visits and brings lunch for her boyfriend . we chat and joke around in the lunch room while her boyfriend is also there. all of my employees are afraid of me I can be very Serious ,I even use my belt on them when i get uncontrollably angry . once I kick her boyfriend and the other staffs back to work after lunch ,I invite her back into my office for sexual intimacy .
her boyfriend recently found my name on her phone and called my number. I got really pissed at him and brushed it off with an excuse . I even threatened to sack him . I made him scared by telling him that I have a gun and have my Boys that could beat him up etc . I was so furious and pissed , he begged me not to be angry. The next day his fiance brought him Food. after lunch,I sent him and the other staffs back to work and his girlfriend went with me back into my office.
He recently came and knocked on my office door to ask for my assistance at the warehouse ,His girlfriend was in my office . I went outside my office without fully opening the door . when I got to the warehouse I was angry and used my belt on him for mishandling the machine . I fixed the problem and went back to my office to continue with his fiancee .
He still seems a little bit suspicious but too afraid to confront me about it because I am known to be very mean and no-nonsense Boss.
deep down inside I feel a Little guilty.
Congratulations bro, u've succeded in incurring a curse on yourself.
P.S: Don't blame Iya Sikira in ur village when d problem starts

3 Likes

Re: . by hardbody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2014
uch12: Alagbakwa gi there, u use belt on ur employees. Chukwu gbukwa gi ma dat ur hopeless uncle dat employed a git like u as a manager. I hate ur type, hisssssss.

Honey don't burst a vein on this. It is only as real as a mirage, and exists only in the head of the OP.

2 Likes

Re: . by mencade5(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2014
*peeps into thread, nobody is here*

*throws shiiits everywhere in thread, puts shiits in op's mouth*

eat it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.