Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7381 Views)

How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
MizMyColi: Please, Have They Started World Cup?

LOL.. So you're one of them..
SMH..
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ceasar1:

LOL.. So you're one of them..
SMH..
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wait, angry which people
Re: . by snadguy007(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014

Re: . by hushmail: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
u r 27 abi na 7?

Ahdonbelievit

pics or names if u r serious
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy cheesy Wait, angry which people

The Almighty Derailer's Gang grin

# Pretty Hair, why that angry face every time now
Re: . by loswhite(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
englishmart: Stupid people doing stupid things with impunity. You are lucky it's not my fiancee. I will blind you and leave your koboless job. cry
dont tell me u believe dis foolish story
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ceasar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy never mind, it ain't real wink
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ceasar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy never mind, it ain't real wink
Re: . by englishmart(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
loswhite: dont tell me u believe dis foolish story
I pretended to

1 Like

Re: . by Bebetter: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
fitzmayowa: Abeg na who help see my dstv remote
Oni ro jati jati

[size=22pt]See am here, no worry i go change the channel... me sef no dey too like watch NKAN BE![/size]

[img]http://media0./media/NOA0mbJ3eTAwE/200_s.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: . by uch12(f): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
hardbody:

Honey don't burst a vein on this. It is only as real as a mirage, and exists only in the head of the OP.

Hardie I know it not true but just d tot of it made me lose my mind for a lil bit. Some nigerian employers treat their staff wiv so much disrespect, u just won't believe it. D abuse is 2 much. Anyways hw u dey?
Re: . by Dygeasy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
delishpot: These are thr type of people that live long. If say na one nice biss now, wey dey help employee in any way he can now Him gateman and most helped employee for don plan to kill am throw for soak away believing say him get over money for waredrobe wey dem fit steal. Inshort if say him kind sef, dem for dey steal fron him.
See, na this OP type dem for dey send cultist go kill for early morning when him dey prepare to go boot camp wey him call office. But no, all him employees dey cower. I believe sef say him no dey pay well and regualrly.
OP enjoy o, at this rate, you no go see january 2015. If ya type become president, Idi amin go be toy for him side.
Baba wetin you dey talk na?

Na pidgin English abi Mathematics?
Re: . by GWorld1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
naij28: I am 27 years old ,manager of my Uncle's company here in Lagos(name withheld) . i first met my employee's girlfriend/Fiancee when we had a company picnic outing which my uncle had organized for the company staffs .she's (24 and he is 29). we exchanged numbers. ever since then,I have been fucking her . she sometimes visits and brings lunch for her boyfriend . we chat and joke around in the lunch room while her boyfriend is also there. all of my employees are afraid of me I can be very Serious ,I even use my belt on them when i get uncontrollably angry . once I kick her boyfriend and the other staffs back to work after lunch ,I invite her back into my office for sexual intimacy .
her boyfriend recently found my name on her phone and called my number. I got really pissed at him and brushed it off with an excuse . I even threatened to sack him . I made him scared by telling him that I have a gun and have my Boys that could beat him up etc . I was so furious and pissed , he begged me not to be angry. The next day his fiance brought him Food. after lunch,I sent him and the other staffs back to work and his girlfriend went with me back into my office.
He recently came and knocked on my office door to ask for my assistance at the warehouse ,His girlfriend was in my office . I went outside my office without fully opening the door . when I got to the warehouse I was angry and used my belt on him for mishandling the machine . I fixed the problem and went back to my office to continue with his fiancee .
He still seems a little bit suspicious but too afraid to confront me about it because I am known to be very mean and no-nonsense Boss.
deep down inside I feel a Little guilty.
I
Re: . by Ab4all(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Are u serious @ op? In dis present dispensation, u flog ur workers with belt? I think u re lying sir.
Re: . by GWorld1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
naij28: I am 27 years old ,manager of my Uncle's company here in Lagos(name withheld) . i first met my employee's girlfriend/Fiancee when we had a company picnic outing which my uncle had organized for the company staffs .she's (24 and he is 29). we exchanged numbers. ever since then,I have been fucking her . she sometimes visits and brings lunch for her boyfriend . we chat and joke around in the lunch room while her boyfriend is also there. all of my employees are afraid of me I can be very Serious ,I even use my belt on them when i get uncontrollably angry . once I kick her boyfriend and the other staffs back to work after lunch ,I invite her back into my office for sexual intimacy .
her boyfriend recently found my name on her phone and called my number. I got really pissed at him and brushed it off with an excuse . I even threatened to sack him . I made him scared by telling him that I have a gun and have my Boys that could beat him up etc . I was so furious and pissed , he begged me not to be angry. The next day his fiance brought him Food. after lunch,I sent him and the other staffs back to work and his girlfriend went with me back into my office.
He recently came and knocked on my office door to ask for my assistance at the warehouse ,His girlfriend was in my office . I went outside my office without fully opening the door . when I got to the warehouse I was angry and used my belt on him for mishandling the machine . I fixed the problem and went back to my office to continue with his fiancee .
He still seems a little bit suspicious but too afraid to confront me about it because I am known to be very mean and no-nonsense Boss.
Don't
Re: . by GWorld1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Believe
Re: . by GWorld1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
It
Re: . by cirmuell(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
englishmart: Stupid people doing stupid things with impunity. You are lucky it's not my fiancee. I will blind you and leave your koboless job. cry
u really believed this crap? cheesy
Re: . by ibiange: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
I go die oh! Niaja una too much.
Re: . by lalasticlala(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
lol
Re: . by Archildao: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Op,you can lie o!

1 Like

Re: . by lalasticlala(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Archildao: Op,you can lie o!

d story doesn't click.

it sounds incredible.

1 Like

Re: . by tayoxx(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
op please employ me...ppls I beg u...employ me...even if na driver I ready...just employ me...
Re: . by Friedfred(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
@op u are digging ur grave with the way u treat your workers. be wise inhuman stuffs brings less productivity. As per your employees fiancee ur just too blind to see the con.
Re: . by nikkypearl(f): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
bukit05: U use ur belt on them, do u employ secondary skul pupils or what? Radarada, oniro jati jati
cheesy cheesy oniro oshi,oro rirun!oro rede rede!

1 Like

Re: . by thatchick: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
:oLike seriously ,this happened in ur dreams abi, cos awon boys would have organized a good beating for you if its reality.

1 Like

Re: . by saintneo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
GWorld1:
I

GWorld1:
Don't

GWorld1:
Believe

GWorld1:
It

me too¡

1 Like

Re: . by pat077: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
op...

1 Like

Re: . by bukit05(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
nikkypearl:
cheesy cheesy oniro oshi,oro rirun!oro rede rede!

Lol
Re: . by Ghost01(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
1AngryBird: I Love this Forum! grin
Re: . by Enahi(f): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Op if your story is true,it will never be well with you. You even had the audacity to write your trash here,just thank your stars am not your employee's girlfriend. I would have taught you a lesson you would never forget. I d I o t,Ode,mumu,he goat,pig.

1 Like

Re: . by hardbody: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
uch12:

Hardie I know it not true but just d tot of it made me lose my mind for a lil bit. Some nigerian employers treat their staff wiv so much disrespect, u just won't believe it. D abuse is 2 much. Anyways hw u dey?

Fine thank you. I honestly cheated my employer today. I have done nothing very serious (with the exception of responding to a few mails and reviewing just one agreement) and it is almost 5pm. To make matters worse, the urge to even get down to real business is not there. And i understand what employees go through generally especially when working for one-man organisations, but that is the situation some pwople find themselves in.

Do have a wonderful weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? / Three Ladies Gang Raped A Man For 3 Consecutive Days, Feed Him With Energy Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.