Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Does God Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (767 Views)

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Evidences That God Exist / Does God Exist Within Or Outside The Universe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Does God Exist? by davidylan4(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2008
n-guage, you can use this thread to "question christianity".
Re: Does God Exist? by OBVIOUS(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2008
Yes, god exists.
Re: Does God Exist? by nguage(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2008
WTF is this? If you want to open a thread, open it in your name and don't namedrop me.

You know I'm not about to waste my time arguing with Africans about the white European's religion. Africans love their Jesus sotay white man want take am back.
Re: Does God Exist? by OBVIOUS(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
n-guage my man. I feel you man.
Re: Does God Exist? by davidylan4(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
shut up and stop crying. You go on other threads to deliberately derail them with your wailing about God not existing. Now i open one for you to carry on your tantrums and you're acting macho? go and sit down my friend.
Re: Does God Exist? by davidylan4(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2008
n-guage:

WTF is this? If you want to open a thread, open it in your name and don't namedrop me.

You know I'm not about to waste my time arguing with Africans about the white European's religion. Africans love their Jesus sotay white man want take am back.

and that was why you were foaming in the mouth when your other posts were deleted on the other thread?

Or are you ashamed to have your name associated with your own belief? I am not ashamed of Jesus.
Re: Does God Exist? by nguage(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
Davidylan, how many times have I tried to derail threads? Look through my posts and quote me. It's not a hard job, it's not like I have over 9,000 posts and 100 screen names like you.
Re: Does God Exist? by nguage(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
Cut the crap off and take my name off the topic. I will always express myself whenever and wherever I want, why do you have to foam in the mouth and bang your head on your keyboard.

I have started a thread before and I do not want to start another one. Take my name off and just admit that you are confused and want people's opinions regarding God's existence or non-existence.
Re: Does God Exist? by davidylan4(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2008
n-guage:

Cut the crap off and take my name off the topic. I will always express myself whenever and wherever I want, why do you have to foam in the mouth and bang your head on your keyboard.

I have started a thread before and I do not want to start another one. Take my name off and just admit that you are confused and want people's opinions regarding God's existence or non-existence.

I am secure in my christian faith. Dont be ashamed of your own unbelief.
When you try to derail a thread claiming to "question christianity" why do you suddenly turn chicken?
Re: Does God Exist? by nguage(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Derailing threads

Prove it and show what thread I derailed and how I derailed it

(1)

Good Success Habits / How To Make God Smile / Those Who Have Ears To Hear And Minds To Understand, Let Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.