Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord (3328 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Evidences That God Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the prophet jesus from nazareth of galilee.

Mark6:3-4 is not this the carpenter the son of mary and brother of james and joses and judas and simon and are not his sisters here with us? And they took offence at him .and jesus said to them A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and among his own kin and in his own house.

Luke24:19 and he said to them what things? And they said to him concerning jesus of na*reth who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before god and all the people
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by manmacho: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
cut the part that suites you abi shocked

Jesus is a prophet and all that you wish he were not in a goodly sense

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
manmacho: cut the part that suites you abi shocked

Jesus is a prophet and all that you wish he were not in a goodly sense

jesus was sent by god to the people of isrealite he is servant not god act3:13 even I matthew 7:21 not everyone who says to me lord lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven but he who does the will of my father who is in heaven
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by manmacho: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
tola9ja: jesus was sent by god to the people of isrealite he is servant not god act3:13 even I matthew 7:21[b] not everyone who says to me lord lord [/b]shall enter the kingdom of heaven but he who does the will of my father who is in heaven

YOU HAVE JUST SHOT YOURSELF

DO YOU BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURE YOU HAVE JUST QUOTED

IF YES!
THE BOLDED REFERS

NOT ALL THAT CALL JESUS LORD.........

THAT MEANS SOME CALL JESUS LORD

IS JESUS YOUR LORD??
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by manmacho: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
tola9ja: jesus was sent by god to the people of isrealite he is servant not god act3:13 even I matthew 7:21[b] not everyone who says to me lord lord [/b]shall enter the kingdom of heaven but he who does the will of my father who is in heaven

YOU HAVE JUST SHOT YOURSELF IN THE LEG

IF YES!
THE BOLDED REFERS

NOT ALL THAT CALL JESUS LORD

IS JESUS YOUR LORD cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
manmacho:

YOU HAVE JUST SHOT YOURSELF

IF YES!
THE BOLDED REFERS

NOT ALL THAT CALL JESUS LORD.........

IS JESUS YOUR LORD??

capital NO
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Why did some church use to write it in there board that jesus is lord
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2014
tola9ja: Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the prophet jesus from nazareth of galilee. Mark6:3-4 is not this the carpenter the son of mary and brother of james and joses and judas and simon and are not his sisters here with us? And they took offence at him .and jesus said to them A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and among his own kin and in his own house. Luke24:19 and he said to them what things? And they said to him concerning jesus of na*reth who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before god and all the people

@Bold-You've shot yourself in the legs by agreeing with Bible that Jesus is THE PROPHET Moses said he will be like him.
Remember many Muslim scholars have erroneously attached that prophecy to Muhammad.

5 Facts about Jesus that clearly mention in the Qur'an but Muslims find themselves confused about.

1) The Messiah:- Although Qur'an and Muhammad only know about one Messiah but Muslim objection to this is to go to Holy Bible and say after all Jesus is not the only person called messiah in the Bible.
Christian reply: Yes! we know but both Bible and Qur'an testify that there's only ONE PERSON called THE MESSIAH (Al-Malsah).

2) The Virgin Birth:- To Muslim this is just another supremacy/miracle of God to create whatever He wills by comparing Jesus' birth with Adam & Eve creation.

Firstly, Adam & Eve need to be created that way because no human on earth.

Secondly, the claim will rather show the weaker part of God for given mankind such a sign which can't be verified like THE EMPTY TUMB OF CHRIST. Intact Allah has to used another miracle to make an unbelievers who challenge Mary by making an infant Jesus to speak(according to Qur'an)

Lastly, why would God override His own law after He has put into action the motion of sex.ual reproduction law in the case of Jesus?
The answer can be found in both Qur'an and Bible "The child is Holy and free from inherited a sinful nature of man"

NOTE: To Christian the virgin birth doesn't make Christ the Son of God BUT CHRIST as a Son of God must be born by a Virgin.

3) Sinless:- Both the Bible and the Qur'an attest to sinless life of Christ which TEST OTHER PROPHET NEVER PASS but some Muslim in other to deny this they say Muhammad never sin or anywhere Quran says Muhammad should ask for forgiveness is for Muslim (believers) or some small sin but Qur'an and hadith did mention that Muhammad is a sinner who needs to ask for forgiveness.

4) The word of God:- To Christian (including anti-trinitarian) agreed that Jesus is The Word of God but Muslims objection to this is to say Qur'an only called Jesus "a word of God" not the very word of God.
Why this objection? because Muslims have already claimed Qur'an to be the very word of Allah which they believed it's not created.
But if their claims were true then it means Jesus isn't created and preexisting His birth because some verses and hadith confirmed Jesus to be the very word of God.

5) The Spirit of God:- The rejection to this also similar to number 4 but some verses and hadith also confirmed this about Jesus.

NB:- I didn't quote any verse from Qur'an or hadith or any comment from Muslims commentator because I'll create a thread on this but these are just a summary of it.

Shalom!
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Emusan:

@Bold-You've shot yourself in the legs by agreeing with Bible that Jesus is THE PROPHET Moses said he will be like him.
Remember many Muslim scholars have erroneously attached that prophecy to Muhammad.

5 Facts about Jesus that clearly mention in the Qur'an but Muslims find themselves confused about.

1) The Messiah:- Although Qur'an and Muhammad only know about one Messiah but Muslim objection to this is to go to Holy Bible and say after all Jesus is not the only person called messiah in the Bible.
Christian reply: Yes! we know but both Bible and Qur'an testify that there's only ONE PERSON called THE MESSIAH (Al-Malsah).

2) The Virgin Birth:- To Muslim this is just another supremacy/miracle of God to create whatever He wills by comparing Jesus' birth with Adam & Eve creation.

Firstly, Adam & Eve need to be created that way because no human on earth.

Secondly, the claim will rather show the weaker part of God for given mankind such a sign which can't be verified like THE EMPTY TUMB OF CHRIST. Intact Allah has to used another miracle to make an unbelievers who challenge Mary by making an infant Jesus to speak(according to Qur'an)

Lastly, why would God override His own law after He has put into action the motion of sex.ual reproduction law in the case of Jesus?
The answer can be found in both Qur'an and Bible "The child is Holy and free from inherited a sinful nature of man"

NOTE: To Christian the virgin birth doesn't make Christ the Son of God BUT CHRIST as a Son of God must be born by a Virgin.

3) Sinless:- Both the Bible and the Qur'an attest to sinless life of Christ which TEST OTHER PROPHET NEVER PASS but some Muslim in other to deny this they say Muhammad never sin or anywhere Quran says Muhammad should ask for forgiveness is for Muslim (believers) or some small sin but Qur'an and hadith did mention that Muhammad is a sinner who needs to ask for forgiveness.

4) The word of God:- To Christian (including anti-trinitarian) agreed that Jesus is The Word of God but Muslims objection to this is to say Qur'an only called Jesus "a word of God" not the very word of God.
Why this objection? because Muslims have already claimed Qur'an to be the very word of Allah which they believed it's not created.
But if their claims were true then it means Jesus isn't created and preexisting His birth because some verses and hadith confirmed Jesus to be the very word of God.

5) The Spirit of God:- The rejection to this also similar to number 4 but some verses and hadith also confirmed this about Jesus.

NB:- I didn't quote any verse from Qur'an or hadith or any comment from Muslims commentator because I'll create a thread on this but these are just a summary of it.

Shalom!
there is no quranic verse that said jesus is lord and in the bible I hav already confirm it to jesus is prophet send by god no son or lord
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Romans 1:21-25English Standard Version (ESV)

21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2014
tola9ja: there is no quranic verse that said jesus is lord

You're right but Quran confirmed that Jesus is the Spirit of God.
Can the Spirit of God be created?

and in the bible I hav already confirm it to jesus is prophet send by god

You've shown us how Bible called Jesus a prophet which agree with the Deuteronomy 18 the next thing we'll see is you coming here again to tell us that it is Muhammad who fulfilled the prophecy.

not son or lord

Why do you also neglect those verses that called Jesus Son and Lord?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by asalimpo(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2014
John1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God
2. He was with God in the beginning

(TLB)Philipians 2v5-6:
5. You must have the same attitude as Jesus Christ had.
6.Though he was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.

Isaiah 9v6:
Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: ... His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the mighty God ...

If you still wanna argue after this, then you're deliberately biased and tryg to coat in in logical forms.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Emusan:

You're right but Quran confirmed that Jesus is the Spirit of God.
Can the Spirit of God be created?
yes the spirit of god can be created by the creator of the universe(ALLAH)
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Emusan:
You've shown us how Bible called Jesus a prophet which agree with the Deuteronomy 18 the next thing we'll see is you coming here again to tell us that it is Muhammad who fulfilled the prophecy.
yes muhammed fufill is prophecy qur.61:6

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

SEE HOW MUHAMMED NAME WAS REMOVE FROM THE BIBLE

The Testimony of John the Baptist

19 And this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?” 20 He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the CHRIST.” 21 And they asked him, “What then? Are you ELIJAH?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the PROPHET?(THIS IS WHERE MUHAMMED NAME WAS REMOVE)” And he answered, “No.” 22 So they said to him, “Who are you? We need to give an answer to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?”
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Emusan:
Why do you also neglect those verses that called Jesus Son and Lord?
BECAUSE HE CONFIRM IT BY HIMSELF

John 17:3King James Version (KJV)

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

AND GOD ALSO CONFIRM IT

Acts 3:13English Standard Version (ESV)

13 The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant[a] Jesus,
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: yes the spirit of god can be created by the creator of the universe(ALLAH)

Is it can or can't?
Is it god or God?

The Quran says Jesus is the Spirit of God(Allah)
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: yes muhammed fufill is prophecy qur.61:6
And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

SEE HOW MUHAMMED NAME WAS REMOVE FROM THE BIBLE

The Testimony of John the Baptist

19 And this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?” 20 He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the CHRIST.” 21 And they asked him, “What then? Are you ELIJAH?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the PROPHET?(THIS IS WHERE MUHAMMED NAME WAS REMOVE)” And he answered, “No.” 22 So they said to him, “Who are you? We need to give an answer to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?”

See how confuse you are!
You quote Jesus speaking in Quran predicting the coming of Muhammad BUT you come to Bible to quote where the JEWS speaking.
Is Jews' statement the same with Jesus' statement?

Another error; since a messenger is coming outside the Israelite TRIBE according to Muslims, why the Jews bordering themselves ASKING A FELLOW JEW?

Your problem is that you're too close-minded if not you can agree that Bible truly called Jesus a prophet and still deny that the Jews still need to be expecting another prophet.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: BECAUSE HE CONFIRM IT BY HIMSELF

So who spake all these word too?

John 17:3King James Version (KJV)
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

[b]1 ¶ Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, John 17:1

AND GOD ALSO CONFIRM IT

And God also confirmed Jesus Sonship too!

Acts 3:13English Standard Version (ESV)
13 The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant[a] Jesus,

"And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, 'This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.'" Matt 3:17
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emusan:

See how confuse you are!
You quote Jesus speaking in Quran predicting the coming of Muhammad BUT you come to Bible to quote where the JEWS speaking.
Is Jews' statement the same with Jesus' statement?

Another error; since a messenger is coming outside the Israelite TRIBE according to Muslims, why the Jews bordering themselves ASKING A FELLOW JEW?

Your problem is that you're too close-minded if not you can agree that Bible truly called Jesus a prophet and still deny that the Jews still need to be expecting another prophet.
Allah is d one speaking in the quranic verse not jesus about the bible verse the jew were expecting 3 prophets by that time jesus Elissa and muhammed that is why they ask the question when jesus[as] came the jew dose not believe in him they said is a bastard he dose not have father so when prophet muhammed came [s.a.w] the christian dose not believe in him cos Allah dose not raise him up from the isrealite where all the remaining prophet were raise up so we muslim believe in all prophets send by ALLAH that is the fact may god help you
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emusan:

Is it can or can't?
Is it god or God?

The Quran says Jesus is the Spirit of God(Allah)
dose the quran said you should worship him like
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: dose the quran said you should worship him like

Olodo SMH for your ignoramus!
The Spirit of God is also God just like your own spirit and anything that attributed to God is uncreated because they CO-EXIST with God before the creation.

Then if Quran truly affirmed that Jesus is the Spirit of Allah that should tell you He is uncreated and should be honour as your honor The Father. John 5:23
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emusan:

Olodo SMH for your ignoramus!
The Spirit of God is also God just like your own spirit and anything that attributed to God is uncreated because they CO-EXIST with God before the creation.

Then if Quran truly affirmed that Jesus is the Spirit of Allah that should tell you He is uncreated and should be honour as your honor The Father. John 5:23
where did jesus said is the lord and serviour that he is a christian that u should go to church on sunday and we did the quran said you should worship jesus
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: Allah is d one speaking in the quranic verse not jesus

In fact I can't say any than just being shaking my head for you because wisdom is lacking in you and I don't blame you I only blame what you've exposed to (Wrong teaching that suppress knowledge).
This is the verse again.
qur.61:6 "And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

This is type of confusion Qur'an has created for Muslims as you claimed in your statement that it's Allah who is speaking AND NOT JESUS so kindly answer these questions.

1) Allah said "I am a messenger of Allah" is it true?
2) what came before Allah for Allah to confirm?

As you can see passage like this are many in the Qur'an which suppose to be an HISTORICAL event NARRATED by a THIRD PART but an educated fellow like you couldn't use your brain to phantom the TRUTH will also be following a deceiption that Qur'an is PURE ALLAH'S WORD when it obviously contained human words.

about the bible verse the jew were expecting 3 prophets by that time jesus Elissa and muhammed

Another lie from the pit of hell.
So when did Elias come?
Don't quote for me where Jesus finally alluded to John the Baptist as Elias because according to the verse you're quoting John has already denied being the Elias.

that is why they ask the question when jesus[as] came the jew dose not believe in him they said is a bastard he dose not have father so when prophet muhammed came [s.a.w] the christian dose not believe in him cos Allah dose not raise him up from the isrealite where all the remaining prophet were raise up so we muslim believe in all prophets send by ALLAH that is the fact may god help you

Nonsense!
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: where did jesus said is the lord and serviour that he is a christian that u should go to church on sunday and we did the quran said you should worship jesus

Stick to the point, answer my questions and stop behaving like a kid.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emusan:

In fact I can't say any than just being shaking my head for you because wisdom is lacking in you and I don't blame you I only blame what you've exposed to (Wrong teaching that suppress knowledge).
This is the verse again.
qur.61:6 "And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."
!
upon all the evidence have given u stiil want to die as an unbeliever

ALLAH reveal the quranic verse to muhammed telling him what jesus said to the children of Israel
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: where did jesus said is the lord and serviour that he is a christian that u should go to church on sunday and we did the quran said you should worship jesus
ask the jews, why jesus was crucified?
Because he claim to be God, and when
pontius pilait ask him, is it true? He did
not deny it.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
ask the jews, why jesus was crucified?
not deny it.

Show me in the quran were allah ask all muslims to pray 5 times a day.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: upon all the evidence have given u stiil want to die as an unbeliever

ALLAH reveal the quranic verse to muhammed telling him what jesus said to the children of Israel
Allah say in muhammad quran. He allegedly give jesus a book. Where is the book? If the book is nowhere to be found, is allah Soooo weak that he can't protect his book?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvisguy212: Allah say in muhammad quran. He allegedly give jesus a book. Where is the book? If the book is nowhere to be found, is allah Soooo weak that he can't protect his book?
they hide it 4u and fabriate another by given it a new name bible but Allah gave ISSA the INJEEL the gospel of jesus for information jesus is ISSA
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvisguy212: ask the jews, why jesus was crucified?
not deny it.

Show me in the quran were allah ask all muslims to pray 5 times a day.
Q-22:77
O you who have believe bow down and
prostrate yourselves and worship your lord do good things that
you may be successful

Q-29:45
Recite {o muhammed S.A.W} what have beenrevealed
to you of the book{Quran}and perform salat

B-Nehemiah8:4-6
And ezra thescribe stood on a wooden pulpit which they had
made for the purpose; and besidehim stood mattihi’ah
shema,anaiah,uri’ah,hilki’ah and pedai’ah,mish’a-
el,malchi’jahhashum,hashbad’danah,zechariah and meshul’lam
on his left hand and ezra openedthe book in the sitght of all the
people and when he opened it all the peoplestood.ezra blessed
the lord the great God and all the people answered amenamen,
lifting up there hands and bow there heads and worship the
lord withtheir face on the ground

B-numbers 20:6
The moses and aaron went from the presenceof assembly to
the door of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces and
theglorify lord appeared to them

B-genesis 17:3
then Abram fellon his face and god said to him

B-matthew26:39
And going alittle farther he fell on is face and prayed

B-revelation 7:11
And all the angelstood round the throne and round the elders
and the the four living creaturesand they fell on their faces
before the throne and worshipped God saying ameenblessing
and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power
and migthbe to our God for ever end ever Amen

please on a serious note try to do more reserch to know what jesus really practice he no nothing about christianity paul exterblish it

may Allah show you is rit patch Amin
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: they hide it 4u and fabriate another by given it a new name bible but Allah gave ISSA the INJEEL the gospel of jesus for information jesus is ISSA
where is allah when men are changing his word? Is he Soo weak to guide it?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: Q-22:77
O you who have believe bow down and
prostrate yourselves and worship your lord do good things that
you may be successful

Q-29:45
Recite {o muhammed S.A.W} what have beenrevealed
to you of the book{Quran}and perform salat

B-Nehemiah8:4-6
And ezra thescribe stood on a wooden pulpit which they had
made for the purpose; and besidehim stood mattihi’ah
shema,anaiah,uri’ah,hilki’ah and pedai’ah,mish’a-
el,malchi’jahhashum,hashbad’danah,zechariah and meshul’lam
on his left hand and ezra openedthe book in the sitght of all the
people and when he opened it all the peoplestood.ezra blessed
the lord the great God and all the people answered amenamen,
lifting up there hands and bow there heads and worship the
lord withtheir face on the ground

B-numbers 20:6
The moses and aaron went from the presenceof assembly to
the door of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces and
theglorify lord appeared to them

B-genesis 17:3
then Abram fellon his face and god said to him

B-matthew26:39
And going alittle farther he fell on is face and prayed

B-revelation 7:11
And all the angelstood round the throne and round the elders
and the the four living creaturesand they fell on their faces
before the throne and worshipped God saying ameenblessing
and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power
and migthbe to our God for ever end ever Amen

please on a serious note try to do more reserch to know what jesus really practice he no nothing about christianity paul exterblish it

may Allah show you is rit patch Amin
read my post again and reply me." show me were it say, pray 5times a day"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of Pastor W.F Kumuyi With Northern Traditional Rulers / Must Women Wear Trouser/pants At All? / I Used To Respect Deism....until I Met Deists On NL. Thoughts On Deism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.