Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord (3329 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Evidences That God Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvisguy212: read my post again and reply me." show me were it say, pray 5times a day"
olodo Allah said we should pray and he establish is for the prophet is the hadith

Language:
English
Urdu اردو
Bahasa Indonesia
كتاب الصلاة
Prayers (Salat)
(1)
Chapter: How As-Salat (the Prayer) was prescribed on the night of Al-Isra (miraculous night journey) of the Prophet (pbuh) to Jerusalem (and then to the heavens)
(1)
باب كَيْفَ فُرِضَتِ الصَّلاَةُ فِي الإِسْرَاءِ
وَقَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو سُفْيَانَ فِي حَدِيثِ هِرَقْلَ فَقَالَ يَأْمُرُنَا- يَعْنِي النَّبِيَّ- صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بِالصَّلاَةِ وَالصِّدْقِ وَالْعَفَافِ.

Narrated Abu Dhar:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "While I was at Mecca the roof of my house was opened and Gabriel descended, opened my chest, and washed it with Zamzam water. Then he brought a golden tray full of wisdom and faith and having poured its contents into my chest, he closed it. Then he took my hand and ascended with me to the nearest heaven, when I reached the nearest heaven, Gabriel said to the gatekeeper of the heaven, 'Open (the gate).' The gatekeeper asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered: 'Gabriel.' He asked, 'Is there anyone with you?' Gabriel replied, 'Yes, Muhammad I is with me.' He asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel said, 'Yes.' So the gate was opened and we went over the nearest heaven and there we saw a man sitting with some people on his right and some on his left. When he looked towards his right, he laughed and when he looked toward his left he wept. Then he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' He replied, 'He is Adam and the people on his right and left are the souls of his offspring. Those on his right are the people of Paradise and those on his left are the people of Hell and when he looks towards his right he laughs and when he looks towards his left he weeps.' Then he ascended with me till he reached the second heaven and he (Gabriel) said to its gatekeeper, 'Open (the gate).' The gatekeeper said to him the same as the gatekeeper of the first heaven had said and he opened the gate. Anas said: "Abu Dhar added that the Prophet (ﷺ) met Adam, Idris, Moses, Jesus and Abraham, he (Abu Dhar) did not mention on which heaven they were but he mentioned that he (the Prophet (ﷺ) ) met Adam on the nearest heaven and Abraham on the sixth heaven. Anas said, "When Gabriel along with the Prophet (ﷺ) passed by Idris, the latter said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious brother.' The Prophet (ﷺ) asked, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Idris." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "I passed by Moses and he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious brother.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Moses.' Then I passed by Jesus and he said, 'Welcome! O pious brother and pious Prophet.' I asked, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Jesus. Then I passed by Abraham and he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Abraham. The Prophet (ﷺ) added, 'Then Gabriel ascended with me to a place where I heard the creaking of the pens." Ibn Hazm and Anas bin Malik said: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Then Allah enjoined fifty prayers on my followers when I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Moses who asked me, 'What has Allah enjoined on your followers?' I replied, 'He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.' Moses said, 'Go back to your Lord (and appeal for reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.' (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He reduced it to half. When I passed by Moses again and informed him about it, he said, 'Go back to your Lord as your followers will not be able to bear it.' So I returned to Allah and requested for further reduction and half of it was reduced. I again passed by Moses and he said to me: 'Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear it. So I returned to Allah and He said, 'These are five prayers and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word does not change.' I returned to Moses and he told me to go back once again. I replied, 'Now I feel shy of asking my Lord again.' Then Gabriel took me till we '' reached Sidrat-il-Muntaha (Lote tree of; the utmost boundary) which was shrouded in colors, indescribable. Then I was admitted into Paradise where I found small (tents or) walls (made) of pearls and its earth was of musk."
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ كَانَ أَبُو ذَرٍّ يُحَدِّثُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ فُرِجَ عَنْ سَقْفِ بَيْتِي وَأَنَا بِمَكَّةَ، فَنَزَلَ جِبْرِيلُ فَفَرَجَ صَدْرِي، ثُمَّ غَسَلَهُ بِمَاءِ زَمْزَمَ، ثُمَّ جَاءَ بِطَسْتٍ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ مُمْتَلِئٍ حِكْمَةً وَإِيمَانًا، فَأَفْرَغَهُ فِي صَدْرِي ثُمَّ أَطْبَقَهُ، ثُمَّ أَخَذَ بِيَدِي فَعَرَجَ بِي إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا، فَلَمَّا جِئْتُ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا قَالَ جِبْرِيلُ لِخَازِنِ السَّمَاءِ افْتَحْ‏.‏ قَالَ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا جِبْرِيلُ‏.‏ قَالَ هَلْ مَعَكَ أَحَدٌ قَالَ نَعَمْ مَعِي مُحَمَّدٌ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ فَقَالَ أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْهِ قَالَ نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَلَمَّا فَتَحَ عَلَوْنَا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا، فَإِذَا رَجُلٌ قَاعِدٌ عَلَى يَمِينِهِ أَسْوِدَةٌ وَعَلَى يَسَارِهِ أَسْوِدَةٌ، إِذَا نَظَرَ قِبَلَ يَمِينِهِ ضَحِكَ، وَإِذَا نَظَرَ قِبَلَ يَسَارِهِ بَكَى، فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالاِبْنِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ لِجِبْرِيلَ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا آدَمُ‏.‏ وَهَذِهِ الأَسْوِدَةُ عَنْ يَمِينِهِ وَشِمَالِهِ نَسَمُ بَنِيهِ، فَأَهْلُ الْيَمِينِ مِنْهُمْ أَهْلُ الْجَنَّةِ، وَالأَسْوِدَةُ الَّتِي عَنْ شِمَالِهِ أَهْلُ النَّارِ، فَإِذَا نَظَرَ عَنْ يَمِينِهِ ضَحِكَ، وَإِذَا نَظَرَ قِبَلَ شِمَالِهِ بَكَى، حَتَّى عَرَجَ بِي إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الثَّانِيَةِ فَقَالَ لِخَازِنِهَا افْتَحْ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُ خَازِنُهَا مِثْلَ مَا قَالَ الأَوَّلُ فَفَتَحَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ أَنَسٌ فَذَكَرَ أَنَّهُ وَجَدَ فِي السَّمَوَاتِ آدَمَ وَإِدْرِيسَ وَمُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ ـ صَلَوَاتُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهِمْ ـ وَلَمْ يُثْبِتْ كَيْفَ مَنَازِلُهُمْ، غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ ذَكَرَ أَنَّهُ وَجَدَ آدَمَ فِي السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا، وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ فِي السَّمَاءِ السَّادِسَةِ‏.‏ قَالَ أَنَسٌ فَلَمَّا مَرَّ جِبْرِيلُ بِالنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِإِدْرِيسَ قَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالأَخِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا إِدْرِيسُ‏.‏ ثُمَّ مَرَرْتُ بِمُوسَى فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالأَخِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا مُوسَى‏.‏ ثُمَّ مَرَرْتُ بِعِيسَى فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالأَخِ الصَّالِحِ وَالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا عِيسَى‏.‏ ثُمَّ مَرَرْتُ بِإِبْرَاهِيمَ فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالاِبْنِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ شِهَابٍ فَأَخْبَرَنِي ابْنُ حَزْمٍ أَنَّ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ وَأَبَا حَبَّةَ الأَنْصَارِيَّ كَانَا يَقُولاَنِ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ ثُمَّ عُرِجَ بِي حَتَّى ظَهَرْتُ لِمُسْتَوًى أَسْمَعُ فِيهِ صَرِيفَ الأَقْلاَمِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ حَزْمٍ وَأَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ فَفَرَضَ اللَّهُ عَلَى أُمَّتِي خَمْسِينَ صَلاَةً، فَرَجَعْتُ بِذَلِكَ حَتَّى مَرَرْتُ عَلَى مُوسَى فَقَالَ مَا فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَكَ عَلَى أُمَّتِكَ قُلْتُ فَرَضَ خَمْسِينَ صَلاَةً‏.‏ قَالَ فَارْجِعْ إِلَى رَبِّكَ، فَإِنَّ أُمَّتَكَ لاَ تُطِيقُ ذَلِكَ‏.‏ فَرَاجَعْتُ فَوَضَعَ شَطْرَهَا، فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَى مُوسَى قُلْتُ وَضَعَ شَطْرَهَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَاجِعْ رَبَّكَ، فَإِنَّ أُمَّتَكَ لاَ تُطِيقُ، فَرَاجَعْتُ فَوَضَعَ شَطْرَهَا، فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَيْهِ فَقَالَ ارْجِعْ إِلَى رَبِّكَ، فَإِنَّ أُمَّتَكَ لاَ تُطِيقُ ذَلِكَ، فَرَاجَعْتُهُ‏.‏ فَقَالَ هِيَ خَمْسٌ وَهْىَ خَمْسُونَ، لاَ يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَىَّ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَى مُوسَى فَقَالَ رَاجِعْ رَبَّكَ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ اسْتَحْيَيْتُ مِنْ رَبِّي‏.‏ ثُمَّ انْطَلَقَ بِي حَتَّى انْتَهَى بِي إِلَى سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى، وَغَشِيَهَا أَلْوَانٌ لاَ أَدْرِي مَا هِيَ، ثُمَّ أُدْخِلْتُ الْجَنَّةَ، فَإِذَا فِيهَا حَبَايِلُ اللُّؤْلُؤِ، وَإِذَا تُرَابُهَا الْمِسْكُ ‏"‏‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 349
In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 345
(deprecated numbering scheme)
Permalink | Report Error

Narrated `Aisha:

the mother of believers: Allah enjoined the prayer when He enjoined it, it was two rak`at only (in every prayer) both when in residence or on journey. Then the prayers offered on journey remained the same, but (the rak`at of) the prayers for non-travelers were increased.
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ صَالِحِ بْنِ كَيْسَانَ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ بْنِ الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ أُمِّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ، قَالَتْ ‏ "‏ فَرَضَ اللَّهُ الصَّلاَةَ حِينَ فَرَضَهَا رَكْعَتَيْنِ رَكْعَتَيْنِ فِي الْحَضَرِ وَالسَّفَرِ، فَأُقِرَّتْ صَلاَةُ السَّفَرِ، وَزِيدَ فِي صَلاَةِ الْحَضَرِ ‏"

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvisguy212: where is Allah when men are changing his word? Is he Soo weak to guide it?
he no he will send the complete book that he will protect which is the quran
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: olodo Allah said we should pray and he establish is for the prophet is the hadith

Language:
English
Urdu اردو
Bahasa Indonesia
كتاب الصلاة
Prayers (Salat)
(1)
Chapter: How As-Salat (the Prayer) was prescribed on the night of Al-Isra (miraculous night journey) of the Prophet (pbuh) to Jerusalem (and then to the heavens)
(1)
باب كَيْفَ فُرِضَتِ الصَّلاَةُ فِي الإِسْرَاءِ
وَقَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو سُفْيَانَ فِي حَدِيثِ هِرَقْلَ فَقَالَ يَأْمُرُنَا- يَعْنِي النَّبِيَّ- صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بِالصَّلاَةِ وَالصِّدْقِ وَالْعَفَافِ.

Narrated Abu Dhar:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "While I was at Mecca the roof of my house was opened and Gabriel descended, opened my chest, and washed it with Zamzam water. Then he brought a golden tray full of wisdom and faith and having poured its contents into my chest, he closed it. Then he took my hand and ascended with me to the nearest heaven, when I reached the nearest heaven, Gabriel said to the gatekeeper of the heaven, 'Open (the gate).' The gatekeeper asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered: 'Gabriel.' He asked, 'Is there anyone with you?' Gabriel replied, 'Yes, Muhammad I is with me.' He asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel said, 'Yes.' So the gate was opened and we went over the nearest heaven and there we saw a man sitting with some people on his right and some on his left. When he looked towards his right, he laughed and when he looked toward his left he wept. Then he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' He replied, 'He is Adam and the people on his right and left are the souls of his offspring. Those on his right are the people of Paradise and those on his left are the people of Hell and when he looks towards his right he laughs and when he looks towards his left he weeps.' Then he ascended with me till he reached the second heaven and he (Gabriel) said to its gatekeeper, 'Open (the gate).' The gatekeeper said to him the same as the gatekeeper of the first heaven had said and he opened the gate. Anas said: "Abu Dhar added that the Prophet (ﷺ) met Adam, Idris, Moses, Jesus and Abraham, he (Abu Dhar) did not mention on which heaven they were but he mentioned that he (the Prophet (ﷺ) ) met Adam on the nearest heaven and Abraham on the sixth heaven. Anas said, "When Gabriel along with the Prophet (ﷺ) passed by Idris, the latter said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious brother.' The Prophet (ﷺ) asked, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Idris." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "I passed by Moses and he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious brother.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Moses.' Then I passed by Jesus and he said, 'Welcome! O pious brother and pious Prophet.' I asked, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Jesus. Then I passed by Abraham and he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Abraham. The Prophet (ﷺ) added, 'Then Gabriel ascended with me to a place where I heard the creaking of the pens." Ibn Hazm and Anas bin Malik said: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Then Allah enjoined fifty prayers on my followers when I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Moses who asked me, 'What has Allah enjoined on your followers?' I replied, 'He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.' Moses said, 'Go back to your Lord (and appeal for reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.' (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He reduced it to half. When I passed by Moses again and informed him about it, he said, 'Go back to your Lord as your followers will not be able to bear it.' So I returned to Allah and requested for further reduction and half of it was reduced. I again passed by Moses and he said to me: 'Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear it. So I returned to Allah and He said, 'These are five prayers and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word does not change.' I returned to Moses and he told me to go back once again. I replied, 'Now I feel shy of asking my Lord again.' Then Gabriel took me till we '' reached Sidrat-il-Muntaha (Lote tree of; the utmost boundary) which was shrouded in colors, indescribable. Then I was admitted into Paradise where I found small (tents or) walls (made) of pearls and its earth was of musk."
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ كَانَ أَبُو ذَرٍّ يُحَدِّثُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ فُرِجَ عَنْ سَقْفِ بَيْتِي وَأَنَا بِمَكَّةَ، فَنَزَلَ جِبْرِيلُ فَفَرَجَ صَدْرِي، ثُمَّ غَسَلَهُ بِمَاءِ زَمْزَمَ، ثُمَّ جَاءَ بِطَسْتٍ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ مُمْتَلِئٍ حِكْمَةً وَإِيمَانًا، فَأَفْرَغَهُ فِي صَدْرِي ثُمَّ أَطْبَقَهُ، ثُمَّ أَخَذَ بِيَدِي فَعَرَجَ بِي إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا، فَلَمَّا جِئْتُ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا قَالَ جِبْرِيلُ لِخَازِنِ السَّمَاءِ افْتَحْ‏.‏ قَالَ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا جِبْرِيلُ‏.‏ قَالَ هَلْ مَعَكَ أَحَدٌ قَالَ نَعَمْ مَعِي مُحَمَّدٌ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ فَقَالَ أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْهِ قَالَ نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَلَمَّا فَتَحَ عَلَوْنَا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا، فَإِذَا رَجُلٌ قَاعِدٌ عَلَى يَمِينِهِ أَسْوِدَةٌ وَعَلَى يَسَارِهِ أَسْوِدَةٌ، إِذَا نَظَرَ قِبَلَ يَمِينِهِ ضَحِكَ، وَإِذَا نَظَرَ قِبَلَ يَسَارِهِ بَكَى، فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالاِبْنِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ لِجِبْرِيلَ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا آدَمُ‏.‏ وَهَذِهِ الأَسْوِدَةُ عَنْ يَمِينِهِ وَشِمَالِهِ نَسَمُ بَنِيهِ، فَأَهْلُ الْيَمِينِ مِنْهُمْ أَهْلُ الْجَنَّةِ، وَالأَسْوِدَةُ الَّتِي عَنْ شِمَالِهِ أَهْلُ النَّارِ، فَإِذَا نَظَرَ عَنْ يَمِينِهِ ضَحِكَ، وَإِذَا نَظَرَ قِبَلَ شِمَالِهِ بَكَى، حَتَّى عَرَجَ بِي إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الثَّانِيَةِ فَقَالَ لِخَازِنِهَا افْتَحْ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُ خَازِنُهَا مِثْلَ مَا قَالَ الأَوَّلُ فَفَتَحَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ أَنَسٌ فَذَكَرَ أَنَّهُ وَجَدَ فِي السَّمَوَاتِ آدَمَ وَإِدْرِيسَ وَمُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ ـ صَلَوَاتُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهِمْ ـ وَلَمْ يُثْبِتْ كَيْفَ مَنَازِلُهُمْ، غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ ذَكَرَ أَنَّهُ وَجَدَ آدَمَ فِي السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا، وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ فِي السَّمَاءِ السَّادِسَةِ‏.‏ قَالَ أَنَسٌ فَلَمَّا مَرَّ جِبْرِيلُ بِالنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِإِدْرِيسَ قَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالأَخِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا إِدْرِيسُ‏.‏ ثُمَّ مَرَرْتُ بِمُوسَى فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالأَخِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا مُوسَى‏.‏ ثُمَّ مَرَرْتُ بِعِيسَى فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالأَخِ الصَّالِحِ وَالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا عِيسَى‏.‏ ثُمَّ مَرَرْتُ بِإِبْرَاهِيمَ فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالاِبْنِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ شِهَابٍ فَأَخْبَرَنِي ابْنُ حَزْمٍ أَنَّ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ وَأَبَا حَبَّةَ الأَنْصَارِيَّ كَانَا يَقُولاَنِ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ ثُمَّ عُرِجَ بِي حَتَّى ظَهَرْتُ لِمُسْتَوًى أَسْمَعُ فِيهِ صَرِيفَ الأَقْلاَمِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ حَزْمٍ وَأَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ فَفَرَضَ اللَّهُ عَلَى أُمَّتِي خَمْسِينَ صَلاَةً، فَرَجَعْتُ بِذَلِكَ حَتَّى مَرَرْتُ عَلَى مُوسَى فَقَالَ مَا فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَكَ عَلَى أُمَّتِكَ قُلْتُ فَرَضَ خَمْسِينَ صَلاَةً‏.‏ قَالَ فَارْجِعْ إِلَى رَبِّكَ، فَإِنَّ أُمَّتَكَ لاَ تُطِيقُ ذَلِكَ‏.‏ فَرَاجَعْتُ فَوَضَعَ شَطْرَهَا، فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَى مُوسَى قُلْتُ وَضَعَ شَطْرَهَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَاجِعْ رَبَّكَ، فَإِنَّ أُمَّتَكَ لاَ تُطِيقُ، فَرَاجَعْتُ فَوَضَعَ شَطْرَهَا، فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَيْهِ فَقَالَ ارْجِعْ إِلَى رَبِّكَ، فَإِنَّ أُمَّتَكَ لاَ تُطِيقُ ذَلِكَ، فَرَاجَعْتُهُ‏.‏ فَقَالَ هِيَ خَمْسٌ وَهْىَ خَمْسُونَ، لاَ يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَىَّ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَى مُوسَى فَقَالَ رَاجِعْ رَبَّكَ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ اسْتَحْيَيْتُ مِنْ رَبِّي‏.‏ ثُمَّ انْطَلَقَ بِي حَتَّى انْتَهَى بِي إِلَى سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى، وَغَشِيَهَا أَلْوَانٌ لاَ أَدْرِي مَا هِيَ، ثُمَّ أُدْخِلْتُ الْجَنَّةَ، فَإِذَا فِيهَا حَبَايِلُ اللُّؤْلُؤِ، وَإِذَا تُرَابُهَا الْمِسْكُ ‏"‏‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 349
In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 345
(deprecated numbering scheme)
Permalink | Report Error

Narrated `Aisha:

the mother of believers: Allah enjoined the prayer when He enjoined it, it was two rak`at only (in every prayer) both when in residence or on journey. Then the prayers offered on journey remained the same, but (the rak`at of) the prayers for non-travelers were increased.
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ صَالِحِ بْنِ كَيْسَانَ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ بْنِ الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ أُمِّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ، قَالَتْ ‏ "‏ فَرَضَ اللَّهُ الصَّلاَةَ حِينَ فَرَضَهَا رَكْعَتَيْنِ رَكْعَتَيْنِ فِي الْحَضَرِ وَالسَّفَرِ، فَأُقِرَّتْ صَلاَةُ السَّفَرِ، وَزِيدَ فِي صَلاَةِ الْحَضَرِ ‏"
I thought am talkin to an educated fellow . I say quran , you show me hadith.lol
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: he no he will send the complete book that he will protect which is the quran
so allah fail to protect the book giving to jesus, thank you, this is what I want to here.

Even the quran got satanic verse.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja. can't you see the how the hadith you copy and paste make allah weak? Allah ask muslims to pray 50 times but moses intervene and say 50 is too much until it was reduce to 5 times, MOSES KNOW MORE THAN ALLAH?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2014
tola9ja: upon all the evidence have given u stiil want to die as an unbeliever

Where are the evidence?
Unbeliever!!! when you don't even have access to Allah to know whether Allah truly inspired Muhammad.

ALLAH reveal the quranic verse to muhammed telling him [size=14pt]what jesus said[/size] to the children of Israel

But you first said it's Allah who was speaking...NOT JESUS!

Common sense is not common....
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2014
tola9ja:
please on a serious note try to do more reserch to know what jesus really practice he no nothing about [size=14pt]christianity paul exterblish it[/size]

I've been expecting this BOLDED part remember I said in one of my post that AFTER you used Paul's statement you will still come back to tell us that PAUL is a false teacher, can you see it now?

may Allah show you is rit patch Amin

Always check your grammar before you submit your post...

When Allah Itself don't have a right part....how can a deceiver know anything about RIGHT?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emusan:

I've been expecting this BOLDED part remember I said in one of my post that AFTER you used Paul's statement you will still come back to tell us that PAUL is a false teacher, can you see it now?

When Allah Itself don't have a right part....how can a deceiver know anything about RIGHT?
Allah says whosoever he shows his path nobody can mislead him and whosoever he mislead nobody can show him the right path,,,,,,,
that is why all my effort to show u the right path was in vain let me ask u some question did u really follow what is inside the bible ? if yes did u follow this

B-Nehemiah8:4-6
And ezra thescribe stood on a wooden pulpit which they had
made for the purpose; and besidehim stood mattihi’ah
shema,anaiah,uri’ah,hilki’ah and pedai’ah,mish’a-
el,malchi’jahhashum,hashbad’danah,zechariah and meshul’lam
on his left hand and ezra openedthe book in the sitght of all the
people and when he opened it all the peoplestood.ezra blessed
the lord the great God and all the people answered amenamen,
lifting up there hands and bow there heads and worship the
lord withtheir face on the ground

B-numbers 20:6
The moses and aaron went from the presenceof assembly to
the door of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces and
theglorify lord appeared to them

B-genesis 17:3
then Abram fellon his face and god said to him

B-matthew26:39
And going alittle farther he fell on is face and prayed

B-revelation 7:11
And all the angelstood round the throne and round the elders
and the the four living creaturesand they fell on their faces
before the throne and worshipped God saying ameenblessing
and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power
and migthbe to our God for ever end ever Amen
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
malvisguy212:
I thought am talkin to an educated fellow . I say quran , you show me hadith.lol
Allah said we should pray in the quran and teaches the prophet how to observe it which he establish in the hadith i post
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emusan:

nobody above mistake and u also made a mistake it is path not part
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emusan:

Where are the evidence?
Unbeliever!!! when you don't even have access to Allah to know whether Allah truly inspired Muhammad.

But you first said it's Allah who was speaking...NOT JESUS!

Common sense is not common....
that why i always said u lack understanding the whole quran contain Allah's word he narrate what jesus said to muhammed true the verse
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
tola9ja: Allah said we should pray in the quran and teaches the prophet how to observe it which he establish in the hadith i post
you think you're talkin to a kid? So allah wrote the hadith?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
tola9ja: that why i always said u lack understanding the whole quran contain Allah's word he narrate what jesus said to muhammed true the verse
what are you talkin ? jesus say to muhammad? Did you see your foolishness now? If muhammad has been there when jesus is preaching the gospel, he would'av try to kill him.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
malvisguy212: what are you talkin ? jesus say to muhammad? Did you see your foolishness now? If muhammad has been there when jesus is preaching the gospel, he would'av try to kill him.
wahlai you dont have comon sense of reasoning at all read well before you type Allah narrate what jesus said during his life time to muhammed in the quran simple as A>B>C

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
malvisguy212: you think you're talkin to a kid? So allah wrote the hadith?
LOL your brain contain a lot of tumor
Allah said in the holy quran that we should pray and the prophet teaches us how to pray in the hadith

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 6:05am On Sep 13, 2014
tola9ja: wahlai you dont have comon sense of reasoning at all read well before you type Allah narrate what jesus said during his life time to muhammed in the quran simple as A>B>C
how dos this sound to you" ALLAH NARRATE WHAT JESUS SAID? " what did jesus said? Allah narrate it that mean it is a book, where is the book?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 6:09am On Sep 13, 2014
tola9ja: LOL your brain contain a lot of tumor
Allah said in the holy quran that we should pray and the prophet teaches us how to pray in the hadith
where did he wrote it" all muslims should pray 5 times a day" as it was mention in the hadith?

Just like there is no trinity in the bible but we read on many occasion where jesus is referring to the trinity.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by aveiro(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2014
asalimpo: John1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God
2. He was with God in the beginning

(TLB)Philipians 2v5-6:
5. You must have the same attitude as Jesus Christ had.
6.Though he was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.

Isaiah 9v6:
Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: ... His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the mighty God ...

If you still wanna argue after this, then you're deliberately biased and tryg to coat in in logical forms.
so will u say ur Bible is confused
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: where did he wrote it" all muslims should pray 5 times a day" as it was mention in the hadith?

Just like there is no trinity in the bible but we read on many occasion where jesus is referring to the trinity.
example please give me the verse
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: how dos this sound to you" ALLAH NARRATE WHAT JESUS SAID? " what did jesus said? Allah narrate it that mean it is a book, where is the book?
the injeel the [gospel of jesus ]
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
tola9ja: that why i always said u lack understanding the whole quran contain Allah's word he narrate what jesus said to muhammed true the verse

Really Lolll
Now let's see who lack understanding!
@bold-Is it said to or said about?
The statement of Jesus does it take place on earth during Jesus' life or in heaven?

If it's during His lifetime THAT MAKES it an historical event but if it's in heaven then your argument is plausible.

BUT thank Yahweh that you also agree that Allah is NARRATING the event.

So what is the meaning of NARRATE?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Emusan:

Really Lolll
Now let's see who lack understanding!
@bold-Is it said to or said about?
The statement of Jesus does it take place on earth during Jesus' life or in heaven?

If it's during His lifetime THAT MAKES it an historical event but if it's in heaven then your argument is plausible.

BUT thank Yahweh that you also agree that Allah is NARRATING the event.

So what is the meaning of NARRATE?
i don't no how i can help your brain to comprehend simple English
the whole quran contain Allah's word he narrate what Jesus said during is life time to Muhammad

Surat Aş-Şaf (The Ranks) - سورة الصف
61:6
Sahih International
And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

NARRATE means give detail account of something

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
tola9ja: i don't no how i can help your brain to comprehend simple English

You've not helped yourself you want to help another person.

the whole quran contain Allah's word

That's you people's claim but is it?
see below!

he[Allah] narrate what [size=14pt]Jesus said[/size] during is life time to Muhammad

I didn't deny the narration of Allah BUT THE QUOTATION OF JESUS' WORD.

The BOLDED part says Allah NARRATED what Jesus said which means it's not Allah who made the statement BUT ONLY narrated it.

That's why the very verse you quoted places a QUOTATION MARK at the word of Jesus.

Meaning of quote.
quote /kwəʊt/
verb
1. repeat or copy out (words from a text or
speech written or spoken by another
person).

From here we see that whenever a quotation mark is being used THE WRITER OR SPEAKER only referring to someone's speech or writing WHICH ARE NOT ORIGINALLY HIS/HER SPEECH OR TEXT.

Surat Aş-Şaf (The Ranks) - سورة الصف
61:6
Sahih International
And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

NARRATE means give detail account of something

See where you short yourself in the leg, you agree that NARRATE is given an account of SOMETHING.
That THING you narrate is not actually yours i.e You can narrate a MOVIE or DEBATE or HISTORY (which is what Allah did) but whatever you narrated isn't your.

Now since Allah is the speaker or narrator of Qur'an and only quoted Jesus' word, is those words belong to Allah? And remember many situations like this where an HISTORICAL EVENT is being narrated have been claimed to be Allah's word too.

These are simple English which a primary school student shouldn't have problem with but because you've been deceived beyond measure simple primary English is difficult for you to comprehend.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Emusan:

You've not helped yourself you want to help another person.

That's you people's claim but is it?
see below!

I didn't deny the narration of Allah BUT THE QUOTATION OF JESUS' WORD.

The BOLDED part says Allah NARRATED what Jesus said which means it's not Allah who made the statement BUT ONLY narrated it.

That's why the very verse you quoted places a QUOTATION MARK at the word of Jesus.

Meaning of quote.
quote /kwəʊt/
verb
1. repeat or copy out (words from a text or
speech written or spoken by another
person).

From here we see that whenever a quotation mark is being used THE WRITER OR SPEAKER only referring to someone's speech or writing WHICH ARE NOT ORIGINALLY HIS/HER SPEECH OR TEXT.

See where you short yourself in the leg, you agree that NARRATE is given an account of SOMETHING.
That THING you narrate is not actually yours i.e You can narrate a MOVIE or DEBATE or HISTORY (which is what Allah did) but whatever you narrated isn't your.

Now since Allah is the speaker or narrator of Qur'an and only quoted Jesus' word, is those words belong to Allah? And remember many situations like this where an HISTORICAL EVENT is being narrated have been claimed to be Allah's word too.

These are simple English which a primary school student shouldn't have problem with but because you've been deceived beyond measure simple primary English is difficult for you to comprehend.
your IQ is too low cos u find it difficult to understand a simple sentences

Allah is the speaker or narrator of Qur'an and only quoted Jesus' word, is those words belong to Allah?

he narrate what jesus said to muhammed jesus said 1 prophet will come after me follow him that is what Allah narrate to Muhammad

John 16:13 ESV

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come

this verse is referring muhammed but is has been edited because if i really the holy spirit the pronoun will be[b] it[/b] not[b] he[/b]
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
tola9ja: your IQ is too low cos u find it difficult to understand a simple sentences

Allah is the speaker or narrator of Qur'an and only quoted Jesus' word, is those words belong to Allah?

he narrate what jesus said to muhammed jesus said 1 prophet will come after me follow him that is what Allah narrate to Muhammad

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come

this verse is referring muhammed but is has been edited because if i really the holy spirit the pronoun will be[b] it[/b] not[b] he[/b]

You know I read that verse again like 10 times, as a matter of fact I read the entire chapter again and could not find where it was stated that the verse was referring to Muhammad.
This is what happens when you try to read the bible of your own carnal understanding, you'll always be stuck in the maze of the word.

John 16:13 KJV
Howbiet when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come
Let me explain to you.
He wasn't talking to Muhammad grin grin grin grin Hope you get it now..
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
tola9ja: your IQ is too low cos u find it difficult to understand a simple sentences

I thought my explanation has corrected your ignorance but I discovered it's getting worse.

Allah is the speaker or narrator of Qur'an and only quoted Jesus' word, [size=14pt]is those words belong to Allah?[/size]

@Bold-Are you asking me?
Is that not what I've been telling you since?
Qur'an is narrated by Allah BUT CONTAINS OTHER PEOPLE'S WORD SIMPLE!

can you see your life outside?

WHAT JESUS SAID which isn't WHAT ALLAH SAID!

Then it makes the word of Jesus appeared in Allah's narration.

Common sense is not common indeed.

this verse is referring muhammed but is has been edited because if it really the holy spirit the pronoun will be it not he

Don't worry I know how confuse you people are when it comes to Bible but my question is this,

why do you think the pronouns he can't be used for Holy spirit?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Emusan:
why do you think the pronouns he can't be used for Holy spirit?
the holy spirit have been existing before the birth of jesus so why will he said what has been existing will come to exists that is commonsensically nonsensical a rational thinking person will never say such a thing

i repeat what have been saying quran contain Allah's word

example if u write a book about what ur father say will write ur father name as the author

muhammed is not live during the existence of jesus and Allah narrated it to him and also what happen between moses and pharaoh

simple sentence you find it difficult to understand OOOO GGGG AAA HHH OOOOO

i no you will unable to reply these give me the bible verse that jesus said am the lord and savior if u can provide it i will continue my conversation with it
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

You know I read that verse again like 10 times, as a matter of fact I read the entire chapter again and could not find where it was stated that the verse was referring to Muhammad.
This is what happens when you try to read the bible of your own carnal understanding, you'll always be stuck in the maze of the word.

John 16:13 KJV
Howbiet when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come
Let me explain to you.
He wasn't talking to Muhammad grin grin grin grin Hope you get it now..
in the original manuscript prophet Muhammad name was written there
and if you dont believe tell me the version of the bible u have and also did u believe in it?
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Samunique(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
malvisguy212: tola9ja. can't you see the how the hadith you copy and paste make allah weak? Allah ask muslims to pray 50 times but moses intervene and say 50 is too much until it was reduce to 5 times, MOSES KNOW MORE THAN ALLAH?
My brother, this very ridiculous and laughable!!!!

Allah asked Muslims to pray 50 times a day, while we only have 24 hrs a day. Did Allah forget that?
Did Allah forget Muslims have to work? Why will Allah be so weak that a mortal man like Moses needed to remind him that will be to much a day?

Bros I'll advise u to quit this debate cause the man u engaged cannot reason logically and rationally, don't waste ur time.

For instance, he's telling u all the words in quran are words of Allah, while in quran 19,( Surat mariam ) we have some instances where Mary was speaking with Gabriel, the infant Jesus also spoke, even some people also question Mary when they saw her with a child before the infant Jesus responded, yet Muslims will tell u quran comprises purely the words of Allah alone.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Samunique: My brother, this very ridiculous and laughable!!!!

Allah asked Muslims to pray 50 times a day, while we only have 24 hrs a day. Did Allah forget that?
Did Allah forget Muslims have to work? Why will Allah be so weak that a mortal man like Moses needed to remind him that will be to much a day?

Bros I'll advise u to quit this debate cause the man u engaged cannot reason logically and rationally, don't waste ur time.

For instance, he's telling u all the words in quran are words of Allah, while in quran 19,( Surat mariam ) we have some instances where Mary was speaking with Gabriel, the infant Jesus also spoke, even some people also question Mary when they saw her with a child before the infant Jesus responded, yet Muslims will tell u quran comprises purely the words of Allah alone.
God bless you.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Samunique: My brother, this very ridiculous and laughable!!!!

that is what i told malvisguy212 you both lack understanding Allah narrate what happen during jesus time to muhammed for example

Surat Maryam (Mary) - سورة مريم

19:27
Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
19:28
O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
19:29
So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
19:30
[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
19:31
And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive

that is what happen during the birth of jesus but muhammed was not there Allah reveal what happen to him
and these verse is 1 of the greatest miracle of jesus you can never see a great miracle like that in the bible
quran the word of god without contradiction variation manipulation fallacy unlike the bible the most corrupt book on earth

Can god say something like this. Malachi 2:3 behold I will rebuke your offspring and spread dung upon your faces.
Genesis 8:20-21 and the lord smelled the odour.
Obadiah1:1 we have heard a rumour from the lord.
Psalm78:65 then the lord awoke as from sleep like a strong man shouting because of wine.
1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god is wiser than man and the weakness of god is stronger than man. ( in the book of 1st corinthians 14:33 for God is not the author of confusion)
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must Women Wear Trouser/pants At All? / How Would Jesus Deal With A Muslim & Mohammed Deal With A Christian? / When The Son Of Man Comes, Will He Find Faith On The Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.