Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: (2956 Views)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: by Sophiatabitha(f): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Quite true. Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: by padeolu: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2014
3. "While reading this there was one person on your mind the whole time"

Yes, and that's my lovely angel, MrsBreezy. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2014
padeolu: 3. "While reading this there was one person on your mind the whole time"

Yes, and that's my lovely angel, MrsBreezy. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Lol again with the flattering embarassed embarassed. Thank you kiss
Re: 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: by MrTeymee(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Jenams: So I still love dat witch? *Sigh*
Dem say love is blind me I dey see am for ur eyes oOoOo cheesy
Re: 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: by bigmoztj(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2014
LOL So True and funny enough she just walk pass me. I have never love like this before
paulmarkino: 17 SIGNS WHICH SHOWS THAT YOU LIKE/ LOVE
SOMEONE:
17. You look at their profile constantly
16. When you're on phone with them late at night
and they hang up, you still miss them even just
two minutes ago.
15. You read their text over and over again
14. You walk really slow when you are with them.
13. You feel shy whenever they are around
11. When you think of them your heart beats
faster but slower at the same time
10. You smile when you hear their voice.
9. When you look at them, you cant see the other
people around you, you just see him/her.
8. You start listening to slow songs while thinking
about them.
7. They're all you think of.
6. You get high just from their scent
5. You realize you're always smiling when you're
looking at 'em
4. You would do anything for 'em.
3. While reading this there was one person on
your mind the whole time..
2. You were so busy thinking about that person
you didn't notice
number 12 was missing.
1. You just scrolled up to check and are now
laughing at yourself,... true/false?..........
Re: 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: by Mzprissy1(f): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
woo... it really true luv... was finking bou one person all dose while... wow!! can't believe am in love... ;Dwoo... it really true luv... was finking bou one person all dose while... wow!! can't believe am in love...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Guys Help Me, I So Need Your Advice On This Serious Matter...!!! / My Girl Friend Says, "She Is Tired Of Remaining A Virgin." / When She Takes Off The Weave and Make up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.