Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland (2518 Views)

One Thing I Have Noticed About Nairaland Ladies Is That..... / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2014
krall: Most these don't apply to me. Every since the banning spree I got from june 6, se*n swore that none of my threads will ever make FP again.

Brother same tin hapen to me. B4 d tsunami na everyweek my thread they make FP but when seun ban me one time like dat my thread nor gree reach FP again. No matter wetin I write. Nowadays I hardly create thread I jst read n comment in oda people own if I like.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by LaurelP(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2014
jericco1:

see as u wan take stlye fine, God's washing you o

See wat am talking about
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Jerrick(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2014
LaurelP: I don't know about others but I have noticed some things here

1. There are much more guys dan ladies on NL but
2. Threads opened by guys hardly get comments compared dat of ladies
3. Comments made by ladies usually get more LIKES even when they don't make sense
4. Pictures of ladies always get many likes even when they are ugly
5. Guys usually insult dia fellow guys when they open threads but become more careful with dat fo ladies
6. More of d ladies' threads make front page dan dat of d guys
7.Ladies always have d numba of followers mostly guys
8. Guys are always doing d following while ladies do d accepting
9. Ladies' comments get d most qoutes and likes
10. Guys are easily banned but not ladies
11.The ladies pretend a lot
12. Ladies also send PM to guys but will neva admit it
13. Ladies only follow guys they think they can get sth from(maybe useful info)
14. Guys yab their fellow guys but pet d ladies
15. Ladies also visit d sexuality section more dan u think

Let me remember more

Add yours
Imagine?? angry
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Jerrick(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2014
egopersonified: Op, they are called nairaland woman wrappers
Nice! cool
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2014
c bad belle pple ooo.....u guys can turn to a transgender female now....
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by jericco1(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2014
LaurelP:

See wat am talking about

Lol do I look gay to you? Fimile jare!
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Women tend to get all the attention while men strive to get any. For men to get this attention, they'll need "higher-than-life" personality. Even though some girls get most of the attention, you will still see some guys getting attention too e.g Yuzedo, seun, etc. To attain this "higher-than-life" status, you have to do things people like for some time and people will like you. Bros, its just normal that girls get more attention than guys. You are the chaser, they are the chased.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by LaurelP(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2014
chinziaski: Women tend to get all the attention while men strive to get any. For men to get this attention, they'll need "higher-than-life" personality. Even though some girls get most of the attention, you will still see some guys getting attention too e.g Yuzedo, seun, etc. To attain this "higher-than-life" status, you have to do things people like for some time and people will like you. Bros, its just normal that girls get more attention than guys. You are the chaser, they are the chased.

Speak 4 ursef
I don't "chase" girls
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Ellidude(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2014
eghos12: but one funing thing about this is that with time the male to female attention will reduce. What am i say it has aready started reducing from the time of adam/eve. My father once chaze a woman for 8 years but highest guys can go is a year,months even days.
This got me cracking. 8 years? What should we call that? Super love?
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Smartsyn: It is general on every social media network.. Especially Facebook..
Facebook own worse...You will see an average or even ugly looking girl upload a picture, and before you say jack, she already has tens of likes. You begin to wonder if guys are really very stupid or...

The bottom line is... Na guys dey cause am. Like you rightly stated, a girl might just post some meaningless shît, and she would rake in likes upon likes with enough quotes to back it up.

Well... It shouldn't bother anyone. Afterall, no one pays anyone for having the most likes, quotes, followers et cetera. So leave the guys them wey dey jonze themselves, them no get better things to do. Besides, no be say with such them go fit use am get any control sef. At the end, na guy wey no send the girls go dey lobby for. Mtcheew.

Shame on most guys. Them dey fall hand big time.

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2014
LaurelP:

Speak 4 ursef
I don't "chase" girls
. Bro, stop forming. We all chase girls. Except u are gay!
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Ellidude: This got me cracking. 8 years? What should we call that? Super love?
Say she be Mary wey born Jesus abi wetin? Abegi! Na she fine pass the creator? Abi person never see her kinda character before? Or which kind intelligence she wan get wey another person never get. That guy pops man fall hand oooooo. Wait oooo! Him still succeed get the girl or...?
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
chinziaski: . Bro, stop forming. We all chase girls. Except u are gay!
Bros... No be forming matter ooooo. I seldom chase girls. It's just in some people's nature not to always act like the predator going after a prey.

Maybe one is just lucky that they come rather than have me chase them. Everybody luck different sha.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2014
dmcdad:
Bros... No be forming matter ooooo. I seldom chase girls. It's just in some people's nature not to always act like the predator going after a prey.

Maybe one is just lucky that they come rather than have me chase them. Everybody luck different sha.
. Bro, I understand the fact that it differs in different people. But, the underlining fact is that men chase women that's why we have these scenarios the op cited above.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2014
dmcdad:

bro, I understand the fact that it differs with different people. But there is underlining fact that men chase women. They do different things to get their attention. Its not their fault, its just their psychological make-up. Sometimes, maturity reduces it. For ur info, I only like funny comments!
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2014
chinziaski: bro, I understand the fact that it differs with different people. But there is underlining fact that men chase women. They do different things to get their attention. Its not their fault, its just their psychological make-up. Sometimes, maturity reduces it. For ur info, I only like funny comments!
I fully grasp your point bruv... I just would not like to use that word "chase". cheesy
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2014
chinziaski: . Bro, I understand the fact that it differs in different people. But, the underlining fact is that men chase women that's why we have these scenarios the op cited above.
Of course I know that... It's an undisputed fact.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2014
dmcdad:
I fully grasp your point bruv... I just would not like to use that word "chase". cheesy
lolz... Gimme another verb.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by LaurelP(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2014
chinziaski: . Bro, stop forming. We all chase girls. Except u are gay!

I'm not gay and I don't hate girls
I just don't have dat time to kip following a girl who isn't gonna give me money or improve my career
Its a matter of choice
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
LaurelP:

I'm not gay and I don't hate girls
I just don't have dat time to kip following a girl who isn't gonna give me money or improve my career
Its a matter of choice
I understand you bro. Build on those first, women will come later.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by LaurelP(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
dmcdad:
Facebook own worse...You will see an average or even ugly looking girl upload a picture, and before you say jack, she already has tens of likes. You begin to wonder if guys are really very stupid or...

The bottom line is... Na guys dey cause am. Like you rightly stated, a girl might just post some meaningless shît, and she would rake in likes upon likes with enough quotes to back it up.

Well... It shouldn't bother anyone. Afterall, no one pays anyone for having the most likes, quotes, followers et cetera. So leave the guys them wey dey jonze themselves, them no get better things to do. Besides, no be say with such them go fit use am get any control sef. At the end, na guy wey no send the girls go dey lobby for. Mtcheew.

Shame on most guys. Them dey fall hand big time.

Bro u can say dat again!
Some guys nid serious orientation
Cos apart from sex I don't see any oda thing girls bring to d table
But some guys can do anytin jst to pls a girl

Facebook own tire me pass
One yeye girl go just post one stupid comment like maybe "sleeping tinz"
B4 u knw it Boom..25 comments and 15 likes
Open it and all u see is guys fooling demselves with all manner of remarks jst to pls d girl

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2014
chinziaski: lolz... Gimme another adjective.
I think chase in that context is a verb rather than an adjective. Don't you think?
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2014
dmcdad:
I think chase in that context is a verb rather than an adjective. Don't you think?
yeah, it will be modified. Thanks.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2014
LaurelP:

Bro u can say dat again!
Some guys nid serious orientation
Cos apart from sex I don't see any oda thing girls bring to d table
But some guys can do anytin jst to pls a girl

Facebook own tire me pass
One yeye girl go just post one stupid comment like maybe "sleeping tinz"
B4 u knw it Boom..25 comments and 15 likes
Open it and all u see is guys fooling demselves with all manner of remarks jst to pls d girl
Ha ha ha ha ha ha... But seriously, men dey fúck up big time. I mean, you don't need to kill yourself or go through those to have them at your beck and call.

And you go see guy wey cool down post very meaningful stuff, comments? Whoosai, likes? Whoosai.

Men need serious orientation cause many of us dey fall hand...
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2014
chinziaski: yeah, it will be modified. Thanks.
You welcome. smiley
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by EejaNla01(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
what about this usual line "thanks for accepting my friend request", on Facebook, oh gosh some guys aren't reping us well....
Like i do say we give them "too" much respect,attention,worship,boosting their ego etc there by resulting to their over yanga on and offline.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Let me add dis... Those who sound too raw and those without profile picture and gender buh claiming to be females are mostly male
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by LaurelP(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
EejaNla01: what about this usual line "thanks for accepting my friend request", on Facebook, oh gosh some guys aren't reping us well....
Like i do say we give them "too" much respect,attention,worship,boosting their ego etc there by resulting to their over yanga on and offline.

Ur last line deserves 1 million likes
Guys give girls way too much attention
And unfortunately, they usually don't value such guys
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good Observations. It's the same thing also for me here.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
EejaNla01: what about this usual line "thanks for accepting my friend request", on Facebook, oh gosh some guys aren't reping us well....
Now WTF does that mean? Wetin you dey thank her for? Na money she give you ni? Bruv, men dey fall hand.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by dmcdad: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
LaurelP:

Ur last line deserves 1 million likes
Guys give girls way too much attention
And unfortunately, they usually don't value such guys
Of course why would they value them? It also implies such guys don't have values themselves. If you know your worth as a man, I guess you won't be gracing the floor every chick walks on. Many guys are just so so annoying.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Bigsteveg(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
missberrypop5: hahahahahahaha. Laugh af tear my o.k shorts. grin grin

U mean ur 3 for 500naira shorts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think He Interfered? / I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! / Wickedness – See How Bad Men Just Unclad And Kill All These Girls For Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.