Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland (2555 Views)

One Thing I Have Noticed About Nairaland Ladies Is That..... / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Yemlizzy(f): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Its everywhere dude. We make the world complicating anyway but in the longrun it turns out well. Nairaland isn't an exception.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Tymax(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yemlizzy: Its everywhere dude. We make the world complicating anyway but in the longrun it turns out well. Nairaland isn't an exception.
Women,... complicating the world since the days of Adam and Eve.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
dmcdad:
Of course why would they value them? It also implies such guys don't have values themselves. If you know your worth as a man, I guess you won't be gracing the floor every chick walks on. Many guys are just so so annoying.
gbaaaaaam !!!! 1,000,000 likes
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by shugabrown(f): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Who run the world GIRLS

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
shugabrown: Who run the world GIRLS
who run d girls ? Boys

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bigsteveg:

U mean ur 3 for 500naira shorts?
kai, exactly. Bro e be like say na u i deh see weh deh buy that boxers 8 for 50naira. Abi? cheesy
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by IAMBREEZY: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
shugabrown: Who run the world BOYS
fixed
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Bigsteveg(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
missberrypop5: kai, exactly. Bro e be like say na u i deh see weh deh buy that boxers 8 for 50naira. Abi? cheesy

No not me..cool i buy my boxers whenever i go to france.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Yemlizzy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tymax:
Women,... complicating the world since the days of Adam and Eve.
Indeedcheesy
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by mencade5(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
i have always bring out my real character when dealing with ladies in nairaland. I tell them the truth in their face, i dont worship them, i insult them when they offend me, i only gave one like to a female friend, just one like and thats all, i expose ladies tricks in my threads, i speak to them raw and never give them attention. If i praise ladies, i am only flirty at that moment, but still i will still insult that same lady,

i resigned from posting comments in my facebbok account because of guys useless character. I posted a picture since 2011, up till date only 3 people commented on it, my sister, her boyfriend, and a coursemate. Wtf!

I only chat on facebook and read post from eithernaijanews, goal.com, elombah, etc on facebook. I last commented on facebook in 2012. A friend i met here asked me why i have not been commenting on my facebook, i told him that is my principle up till date.

So nairaland ladies, i dont give a fvck about u, dont expect me to take it with you i will always speak raw to ladies, but guys na my pals. Unless in political sction or an unknown nigga insult me, that is when i insult them back.

#guys_stop_worshipping_ladies

I
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
mencade5: i have always bring out my real character when dealing with ladies in nairaland. I tell them the truth in their face, i dont worship them, i insult them when they offend me, i only gave one like to a female friend, just one like and thats all, i expose ladies tricks in my threads, i speak to them raw and never give them attention. If i praise ladies, i am only flirty at that moment, but still i will still insult that same lady,

i resigned from posting comments in my facebbok account because of guys useless character. I posted a picture since 2011, up till date only 3 people commented on it, my sister, her boyfriend, and a coursemate. Wtf!

I only chat on facebook and read post from eithernaijanews, goal.com, elombah, etc on facebook. I last commented on facebook in 2012. A friend i met here asked me why i have not been commenting on my facebook, i told him that is my principle up till date.

So nairaland ladies, i dont give a fvck about u, dont expect me to take it with you i will always speak raw to ladies, but guys na my pals. Unless in political sction or an unknown nigga insult me, that is when i insult them back.

#guys_stop_worshipping_ladies

I
.. Gbaaaaaaam !!! 1,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
I swear som ladies dey vex me and na
guys dey cause dat tin.... Sometimes
u post dem msgs and dey start replyin
as if dey ar being charged per
letter... Gud u ?, kul u ?, yap u ?..
Yup u ?... K n u ?... Tnx u?.. 5n u ?.. I
delete such ppl in no tym since am
pretty sure dat those u reply u dat
way av little or notn to add to ur life
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by mencade5(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
tosyne2much: .. Gbaaaaaaam !!! 1,000,000 likes
my bro....thank you oooo....two days back, two ladies here attacked me verbally, they have hated me due to my post about naija ladies and their nonsense behaviour. I fought gallantly against them. Trust me na, non of them fit shake me. I go to family section to deal with the feminists there. So me i no dey shame oooo.
Well done bro
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
mencade5: my bro....thank you oooo....two days back, two ladies here attacked me verbally, they have hated me due to my post about naija ladies and their nonsense behaviour. I fought gallantly against them. Trust me na, non of them fit shake me. I go to family section to deal with the feminists there. So me i no dey shame oooo.
Well done bro
u did d ryt tin bro.... Wen u unleash d secret of guys, it seems to be funny and guys won't evn tak offence in dat but wen u unleash d secret of ladies, they wld flare up in anger and start callin u names.... I doubt if God even understand ladies
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wen u unleash d
secret of guys, it seems to be funny
and guys won't evn tak offence in dat
but wen u unleash d secret of ladies,
they wld flare up in anger, hurl insults at u and start
callin u names.... I doubt if God even
understand ladies
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by mencade5(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
tosyne2much: u did d ryt tin bro.... Wen u unleash d secret of guys, it seems to be funny and guys won't evn tak offence in dat but wen u unleash d secret of ladies, they wld flare up in anger and start callin u names.... I doubt if God even understand ladies
dont mind them...the god of ladies is the devil. But i will not stop to expose them. They try to cover things up by saying that one small girl has given me heartbreak, or that my threads are useless...but them never see anything.
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by daveP(m): 5:23am On Jul 21, 2014
shugabrown: Who run the world GIRLS
(in The Undertaker's voice) A BIG LIE FROM THE PIT OF BEYONCE!!!(DROPS MIC) shocked
Re: Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 21, 2014
experimentist: OP No. 12 is true.. Naso dem dey spam my mail with PM's. Caracta, ujsizzle, xsenga, dytbabe, idowuogbo all the fine girls and the ugly ones too.
chai grin take it easy o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / T / My Experience With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.