Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq (3650 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era. The Cable. / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by haizeek(m): 3:51am On Jul 19, 2014
In response to growing Palestinian criticism of its silence over Operation Protective Edge, Islamic State sources on Thursday asked Gazans to be patient while they finished fighting in Iraq and Syria, Israel’s Ma’ariv reported

In parallel, Saudia Arabia boosted its forces on its 850-km long border with Iraq, deploying thousands more troops, according to Ma’ariv.

Two years ago, the Saudis completed a 3.4 billion dollar hi-tech security fence which includes cameras, radar, and electronic surveillance features, following calls by leaders in Riyadh to implement “all possible measures” to protect their border.

The al-Aribiah network said some 30,000 troops and other forces are on guard along the border against potential attacks by Islamic State fighters.

Last week, elements within Iraq fired three missiles into Saudi Arabia, hitting a base housing Border Guard units.

Troops, however, were instructed to stand- down and not return fire, in order not to inflame the situation.

www.algemeiner.com/2014/07/18/islamic-state-to-gazans-be-patient-were-busy-in-iraq/
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by fitzmayowa: 3:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Rag heads fighting rag heads...will there ever be peace in all this regions

I thought this region is suppose to house the most peaceful religion on earth...

5 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by AlienfromMars: 4:25am On Jul 19, 2014
What ever the Lord has built, no one can destroy. Israel is God's own country. Why hasn't the Gazan's see the wisdom in this?

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 4:34am On Jul 19, 2014
AlienfromMars: What ever the Lord has built, no one can destroy. Israel is God's own country. Why hasn't the Gazan's see the wisdom in this?

bwaaaahaaa you gat jokes God's own country my foot...

satanyahu says daalu....

This is a speech made by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to his cabinet about
three weeks ago. It was reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African National Congress Youth
League on the 8th July 2014.
"We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks and Arabs
that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001
ways. The State of Israel that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking.
We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not pretend
like other whites that we like the blacks. The fact that, blacks and Arabs look like human
beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings.
Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If
God had wanted us to be equal to the blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a
uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers
and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks and Arabs; that has been proven
beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing
person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being……By now every one of us
has seen it practically that the Blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns
and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing,
marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol
of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible?
Therefore that the Whiteman is created to rule the Blackman……And here is a creature
(Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Danhumprey: 4:57am On Jul 19, 2014
The Middle East is in turmoil.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Danhumprey: 5:00am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

satanyahu says daalu....

This is a speech made by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to his cabinet about
three weeks ago. It was reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African National Congress Youth
"We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks and Arabs
that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001
ways. The State of Israel that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking.
We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not pretend
like other whites that we like the blacks. The fact that, blacks and Arabs look like human
beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings.
Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If
God had wanted us to be equal to the blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a
uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers
and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks and Arabs; that has been proven
beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing
person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being……By now every one of us
has seen it practically that the Blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns
and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing,
marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol
of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible?
Therefore that the Whiteman is created to rule the Blackman……And here is a creature
(Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”
This is racist! Can't believe Netanyahu said this.angry

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Tyche(m): 5:05am On Jul 19, 2014
@anago1000, the statement was actually made by P. W. Botha during the peak of SA aparthied era. Although you added spices and other condiments

8 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

satanyahu says daalu....

My broda; what is this contrived nonsense u just spewed there? No CEO on earth will come out openely in a conference to mek such a hateful n senseless comment openely; talkless a prime minister; I think coming here to write all these unconfirmed assertions n ascribing it, to d person of the isreali prime minister; is not fitting and unintellectual to say d least....
AlienfromMars: What ever the Lord has built, no one can destroy. Israel is God's own country. Why hasn't the Gazan's see the wisdom in this?

It seem like u really know nothing about ur history; who says isreal is God's own con3 ; Do u even know d history of creation of isreal? I'll help u out.
After the genocide cum holocaust chaired by the nazi germany; spanning from 1941- 1944 ; n fter d 2nd world war; the Jews feeling unsave about the predicamment dey just withnessed; decided to cluster demselves n migrate out of germany n other european con3 they were; this consequently led them to settle in palestine! They begged for land; n were housed by the palestines; only for them to grow more in number as immigration contineud; n started fighting d owners of the land for independence; which they ultimately achieved in 1948 after d isreal/arab war by d support of western powers; claiming 78 % of palestaniaan laand, after more war dat came; more palestanian land were occupied; n now d palestaanian re strangers in their own land(this is d very basis 4 dia continued conflict with Hamas); they have basically litlle or no land 4 demselves (less dan 15%,is what they occupy) ; which group of people do u think will be happy with that obvious marginalization n subjugation? Will God sanction this kind of "stealing" in broad day light; n killing the natives for their own Land? I don't think God will support this sordid impunity of d isrealites.... N thus my conclusion- isreal is no God owned state!!!

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by bestower: 5:27am On Jul 19, 2014
I believed he will not utter such a comment cause he definitely knows the implication and what will happen next...he is not that daft....or are u?

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by OtunbaJega: 5:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Some fools still dnt knw this is not about religion..There are even more muslims in israel than christians
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2014
Raymondenyi: After the genocide cum holocaust chaired by the nazi germany; spanning from 1941- 1944 ; n fter d 2nd world war; the Jews feeling unsave about the predicamment dey just withnessed; decided to cluster demselves n migrate out of germany n other european con3 they were; this consequently led them to settle in palestine! They begged for land; n were housed by the palestines; only for them to grow more in number as immigration contineud; n started fighting d owners of the land for independence; which they ultimately achieved in 1948 after d isreal/arab war by d support of western powers; claiming 78 % of palestaniaan laand, after more war dat came; more palestanian land were occupied; n now d palestaanian re strangers in their own land(this is d very basis 4 dia continued conflict with Hamas); they have basically litlle or no land 4 demselves (less dan 15%,is what they occupy) ; which group of people do u think will be happy with that obvious marginalization n subjugation? Will God sanction this kind of "stealing" in broad day light; n killing the natives for their own Land? I don't think God will support this sordid impunity of d isrealites.... N thus my conclusion- isreal is no God owned state!!!
bros, what u wrote up here, doesn't dispute the said fact of Israel being God's own country. Its just a statement the bilvd in and it's non if ur biz? Americans say that too.

Beesides, in spite of ur history from the 90s, the bible already made it known that the Israelites have been fighting the Palestines/Philippines since the BC era!!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by jmaine: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

[s]bwaaaahaaa you gat jokes God's own country my foot...

satanyahu says daalu....

(Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”[/s]

LIES . . . . . .

[size=16pt]P. W Botha Speech[/size]

This is a speech made by former South African President P.W Botha to his cabinet about 27 years ago. It was reprinted by David G Mailu for the Sunday Times, a South African newspaper, in 1985.
I quote…” We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the blacks in 1001 ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks. The fact that, blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal to the blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that the Afrikaner is honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being……By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible? Therefore that the Whiteman is created to rule the Blackman……And here is a creature (Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-813552

11 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Fkforyou(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2014
The annoying part is that while the leaders of ISIL are busy trying to create followers all in the name of fighting oppression more and more lives are being lost in Gaza....in fact they don't even know where the real oppression is taking place...Also those rich arabs are coward who are only good at spending money and nothing else.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by IdomaLikita: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2014
The Disposal of Morsi dealt a blow to the Palestinian cause! Arab countries are so opposed to the creation of a palestinian State and it beats me why! They pour in funds for social amenities but when it comes to political moves, they shirk off and let the palestinians fight alone!
Israel's policy of subjugating palestinians is just abhorrent! I'm beginning to think there are things about the Holocaust we do not know!
I saw Obama saying Rubbish yesterday in support of the Occupation and I knew He was just another Stooge!
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Danhumprey: This is racist! Can't believe Netanyahu said this.angry

Anago is a muslim. So expect him to lie through his teeth just to turn u against the Jewish state. Ever heard of Taqqiyah?
While I am not so naive as to think the Jews love blacks, I know a big white lie when I see one and I never trust anything a Muslim says against a Jew unless I see a proof beyond reasonable doubt.

8 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Well the world is going to boil whenever IS decides to take on Israel.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

satanyahu says daalu....

he is a mother fuking racist!!!!
to hell with him
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Anago is a muslim. So expect him to lie through his teeth just to turn u against the Jewish state. Ever heard of Taqqiyah?
While I am not so naive as to think the Jews love blacks, I know a big white lie when I see when and I never trust anything a Muslim says against a Jew unless I see a proof beyond reasonable doubt.
eggheads is a Muslim
no wonder!!!

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2014
jmaine:

LIES . . . . . .

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-813552

Thanks for busting that Muslims lie this fasting period. The guy even gave us a fake date for his fake story. grin

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by jmaine: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Thanks for busting that Muslims lie this fasting period. The guy even gave us a fake date for his fake story. grin

You are welcome . . . .
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by true2god: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Isreal is not syria or Iraq where the ISIS can mess up. The Islamist will be nuked if they make any attempt to fight the Israelis because of the palestinians. The ISIS jihadist knew the red-line that must not be crossed or they will be crushed like ants, they are not that foolish.

The only thing the palestinians can do is to embrace peace and try assimilate, as much as possible, into the larger Isreali society and establish a strong diploatic ties with the Israeli govt. The palestinians will be very successful if they embrace peace at all cost.

But as long as they believe in the koran that advocate 'death and violence' upon the Jews, they will not come in agreement.

The only solution is for the palestinians to accept the sovereign state of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by obayaya(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2014
true2god: Isreal is not syria or Iraq where the ISIS can mess up. The Islamist will be nuked if they make any attempt to fight the Israelis because of the palestinians. The ISIS jihadist knew the red-line that must not be crossed or they will be crushed like ants, they are not that foolish.

The only thing the palestinians can do is to embrace peace and try assimilate, as much as possible, into the larger Isreali society and establish a strong diploatic ties with the Israeli govt. The palestinians will be very successful if they embrace peace at all cost.

But as long as they believe in the koran that advocate 'death and violence' upon the Jews, they will not come in agreement.

The only solution is for the palestinians to accept the sovereign state of Israel.

And you think they haven't been doing the bolded. The Israelis always botch All the peace initiatives. It has always been Israel. They somehow believe Palestinians are theirs to torment.

Secretary of State John Kerry condemned the Israeli attitude earlier this year
www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4508241,00.html

www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/28/israel-apartheid-state-peace-talks-john-kerry

I remember how Israel barked and opposed Palestine becoming an observer state at the UN. Not even a member. just an observer state!!!

So don't tell me Palestinians doesn't want peace. They want peace more than the Israelis

The Israeli - Palestinian conflict is a typical example of Man's inhumanity to man.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

While I am not so naive as to think the Jews love blacks, I know a big white lie when I see one and I never trust anything a Muslim says against a Jew unless I see a proof beyond reasonable doubt.
blockhead I copy the statement from another thread, so save me your sermon...
satayahu still says nbolachi....

http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/detention-camp-for-african-migrants-in-israel-s-south-to-hold-up-to-30-000-people-1.455632?v=871FBCA48695ED7E8A8290CEB621F5CD

http://www.jta.org/2014/06/29/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/african-migrants-leave-israeli-detention-facility-camp-out-at-border
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by obayaya(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2014
Anybody who's interested in learning about the Israeli - Palestinian conflict, what's at stake, the way forward and the obstacles to peace should look at the article in the link below

www.vox.com/2014/7/17/5902177/9-questions-about-the-israel-palestine-conflict-you-were-too
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya: Anybody who's interested in learning about the Israeli - Palestinian conflict, what's at stake, the way forward and the obstacles to peace should look at the article in the link below

www.vox.com/2014/7/17/5902177/9-questions-about-the-israel-palestine-conflict-you-were-too

Okay sir...
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by obayaya(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2014
olubukato:

Okay sir...

Chief!!! grin

Good morning sir
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U have been shamed already. Move on.

animal the only people shamed here are the confused lots that claims to be black Jews. fvck off my mentions osu.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Frankenstein: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

satanyahu says daalu....

Please put the site you copied that from. A reputable one not some Arab media propaganda machine.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

animal the only people shamed here are the confused lots that claims to be black Jews. fvck off my mentions osu.

LOL. Islamic goat. Ur fasting is beginning to affect ur brain again.
Not everyone who does not agree with u is Igbo. And I can dig up past posts for u where I have criticized the Jewish state.
I just don't encourage Islamic propaganda peddled by unscrupulous animals like u. Now go look for riffraffs like urself to exchange banters with. Some people are above u and ur futile rants can't change that.
My last reply to u. Because it won't be nice for people to come and see me engaging u. It will be too low for my station.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by mencade5(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
isis plotting to destroy muhammed's mecca?

This means islam was just an idea from a man, forced on people to embrace.

*insult me and u will receive it double from me. Believe me i have an arsenal of it.*

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by egopersonified(f): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Though it is racist but this description of a blackman by p w botha sends a shiver down my spine, becos there are elements of truth in it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec / Evidence That Amaechi Is Sponsoring APC (picture) / Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.