Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq (3643 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era. The Cable. / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by mencade5(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Anago is a muslim. So expect him to lie through his teeth just to turn u against the Jewish state. Ever heard of Taqqiyah?
While I am not so naive as to think the Jews love blacks, I know a big white lie when I see one and I never trust anything a Muslim says against a Jew unless I see a proof beyond reasonable doubt.
tank u for this
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by vicadex07(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

bwaaaahaaa you gat jokes God's own country my foot...

satanyahu says daalu....

This is a speech made by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to his cabinet about
three weeks ago. It was reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African National Congress Youth
League on the 8th July 2014.
"We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks and Arabs
that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001
ways. The State of Israel that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking.
We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not pretend
like other whites that we like the blacks. The fact that, blacks and Arabs look like human
beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings.
Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If
God had wanted us to be equal to the blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a
uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers
and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks and Arabs; that has been proven
beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing
person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being……By now every one of us
has seen it practically that the Blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns
and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing,
marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol
of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible?
Therefore that the Whiteman is created to rule the Blackman……And here is a creature
(Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”
can you imagine the speech you just qouted. No reputable media agency posted it online (have been googling for hours). It was only circulated on facebook and whatsapp and could best be described as the creation of some palestinians imagination to launch a propaganda against the prime minister. Read more here (m.allafrica.com/stories/201407151844.html/)
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by vicadex07(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Exerpts from the link I posted earlier..."But the digital world is full of mischief. Yes, search
engines like Google and websites like Snopes make it
easier to uncover hoaxes. But online users are
humans, and humans can get it wrong. A simple
share can be read by hundreds, creating a viral wave
of misinformed people. As such, the resistance itself
becomes manipulated and misinformed. So why are
these hoaxes so easily believed? Are we too lazy to
inform ourselves, simply clutching onto whatever
information we see?"
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

LOL. Islamic goat. Ur fasting is beginning to affect ur brain again.
Not everyone who does not agree with u is Igbo. And I can dig up past posts for u where I have criticized the Jewish state.
I just don't encourage Islamic propaganda peddled by unscrupulous animals like u. Now go look for riffraffs like urself to exchange banters with. Some people are above u and ur futile rants can't change that.
My last reply to u. Because it won't be nice for people to come and see me engaging u. It will be too low for my station.

PhenomenonVFX:

Not everyone who does not agree with u is Igbo. And I can dig up past posts for u where I have criticized the Jewish state.
I just don't encourage Islamic propaganda peddled by unscrupulous animals like u. Now go look for riffraffs like urself to exchange banters with. Some people are above u and ur futile rants can't change that.
My last reply to u. Because it won't be nice for people to come and see me engaging u. It will be too low for my station.

coming from a blockhead with generator fumes for brains that is priceless, for an illiterate whose post is ridden with misspellings talking about holding a jawjaw with his superior.

all y'all dumbbells lost your humanity, cos y'all illiterates think the Jewish state doesn't treatment both Muslims and Christians like animals.

you despicable nincompoop with radioactive waste for brains, I just hope admin of this forum make posters post according to their strata of intelligence. i'm so sure the only section you will posting is the re....tarded orphans sections. fvck off and go fraternize with your fellow primary organisms in the food chain.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by romzey(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Abeg! Free that guy, don't allow him drag you the mud so you guys can "play fight", don't soil your reputation. Next time he would verify his information before posting it.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2014
even if the above statement is credited to p.w Botha, it is on record the Jewish state is a major backer of the oppressive south African whites.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2014
romzey:
Abeg! Free that guy, don't allow him drag you the mud so you guys can "play fight", don't soil your reputation. Next time he would verify his information before posting it.

Thank you my brother. We all know that guy on this forum. He has a solid reputation for animalistic behavior. He thinks it is a sign of invincibility not knowing it only exposes his gutter background.
I know he knows what he posted was not true. He was just hoping we are dumb like the touts he relates with in real life and so we won't suspect any foul play.
His subsequent rants were just futile bravado. I am looking forward to the day he starts acting with some class.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Thank you my brother. We all know that guy on this forum. He has a solid reputation for animalistic behavior. He thinks it is a sign of invincibility not knowing it only exposes his gutter background.
I know he knows what he posted was not true. He was just hoping we are dumb like the touts he relates with in real life and so we won't suspect any foul play.
His subsequent rants were just futile bravado. I am looking forward to the day he starts acting with some class.

animalistic osu with class!!!!!! bwahhaaahaaaaa yet the low lifer suck gej salty balls for a living. come at and alma e-exterminate you for charity you son of Delilah.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by cirmuell(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2014
egopersonified: Though it is racist but this description of a blackman by p w botha sends a shiver down my spine, becos there are elements of truth in it.
and the truth in it would be? undecided
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by skyra: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Raymondenyi:
My broda; what is this contrived nonsense u just spewed there? No CEO on earth will come out openely in a conference to mek such a hateful n senseless comment openely; talkless a prime minister; I think coming here to write all these unconfirmed assertions n ascribing it, to d person of the isreali prime minister; is not fitting and unintellectual to say d least....

It seem like u really know nothing about ur history; who says isreal is God's own con3 ; Do u even know d history of creation of isreal? I'll help u out.
After the genocide cum holocaust chaired by the nazi germany; spanning from 1941- 1944 ; n fter d 2nd world war; the Jews feeling unsave about the predicamment dey just withnessed; decided to cluster demselves n migrate out of germany n other european con3 they were; this consequently led them to settle in palestine! They begged for land; n were housed by the palestines; only for them to grow more in number as immigration contineud; n started fighting d owners of the land for independence; which they ultimately achieved in 1948 after d isreal/arab war by d support of western powers; claiming 78 % of palestaniaan laand, after more war dat came; more palestanian land were occupied; n now d palestaanian re strangers in their own land(this is d very basis 4 dia continued conflict with Hamas); they have basically litlle or no land 4 demselves (less dan 15%,is what they occupy) ; which group of people do u think will be happy with that obvious marginalization n subjugation? Will God sanction this kind of "stealing" in broad day light; n killing the natives for their own Land? I don't think God will support this sordid impunity of d isrealites.... N thus my conclusion- isreal is no God owned state!!!
one small addition you faild to make in your history lesson was that during the isreal war for independence, they were attaked by over 5 arab nations who told the palestinians to leave town so as not to become collateral damage. The isrealis begged the palastinians to stay, a majority elected to leave in the hope that isreal would be destroyed. Unfortunately for them isreal won the war and occupied palestine and prevented thos who left from ever returning.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by wordcat(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

animal the only people shamed here are the confused lots that claims to be black Jews. fvck off my mentions osu.

You're a goat to be precise.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
wordcat:

You're a goat to be precise.

priceless coming from a knucklehead conceive by artificial insemination between bononos and female Arabian camel.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Hangard: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

coming from a blockhead with generator fumes for brains that is priceless, for an illiterate whose post is ridden with misspellings talking about holding a jawjaw with his superior.

all y'all dumbbells lost your humanity, cos y'all illiterates think the Jewish state doesn't treatment both Muslims and Christians like animals.

you despicable nincompoop with radioactive waste for brains, I just hope admin of this forum make posters post according to their strata of intelligence. i'm so sure the only section you will posting is the re....tarded orphans sections. fvck off and go fraternize with your fellow primary organisms in the food chain.
Why can't you move on with your life, you came up with a lie just to discredit the Prime Minister why linking him with a comment made by P. W. Botha. you came up with a lie just like you always do here and it was busted, instead of chickening out and hide your face in shame you are here insulting the man.
Go back through your post and correct yourself before you start thinking about others.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Hangard:
Why can't you move on with your life, you came up with a lie just to discredit the Prime Minister why linking him with a comment made by P. W. Botha. you came up with a lie just like you always do here and it was busted, instead of chickening out and hide your face in shame you are here insulting the man.
Go back through your post and correct yourself before you start thinking about others.

fvck off Bantu. I don't jawjaw with my subjects. bow down for your chi.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by HappyJoe: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Some idiot is quoting P.W Botha & attributing it to Netanyahu - he thinks we don't read or have any use for history.

What is not in doubt is Arab's terrible racism towards blacks, sit in the Cairo metro as a black person - the kind of open racism you'll encounter can't be described, they still refer to us as "Abeed (slaves)".

It is one record that senior political & religious figures in the Arab World have referred to Jews as "worse than pigs and apes".
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Hangard: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000: even if the above statement is credited to p.w Botha, it is on record the Jewish state is a major backer of the oppressive south African whites.
SHAME: now you are eating your vomit you think everybody is dumb like you. Go and hide your face in shame, You may not like Netanyahu but that doesn't give you the write to go and copy trash and link it with him just to flop him.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by bloodyassassin: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

am a typical vulture.
ok
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Hangard: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

fvck off Bantu. I don't jawjaw with my subjects. bow down for your chi.
You think because since your life is cursed, that everybody are caused like you, nope.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hangard:
You think because since your life is cursed, that everybody are caused like you, nope.

accursed fvck off my handle, I don't jawjaw with ninny with generation curse spanning centuries.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Hangard: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

accursed fvck off my handle, I don't jawjaw with ninny with generation curse spanning centuries.
EggStealer you are beneath me.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by bloodyassassin: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

lol fvcking my mother is fun.

wow
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hangard:
EggStealer you are beneath me.

coming from a primary organism in the food chain, I laugh in Zulu.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Hangard: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

coming from a primary organism in the food chain, I laugh in Zulu.
Egggoat stop spamming my mentions.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hangard:
Egggoat stop spamming my mentions.

brokenhead re...tard stop biting my lines, I know you like the smoking pubic hair lines. you now use it as your ringtone.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Hangard: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

brokenhead re...tard stop biting my lines, I know you like the smoking pubic hair lines. you now use it as your ringtone.
Am going to exterminate you on Nairaland , since you no longer respect your elders.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by bloodyassassin: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

you know i like the smoking pubic hair lines. i now use it as my ringtone.

really

1 Like

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hangard:
Am going to exterminate you on Nairaland , since you no longer respect your elders.

you want me to sign your death certificate, while I give your worthless cadaver to rookies for human anatomy 101.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by bloodyassassin: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

i want you to sign my death certificate, while you give my worthless cadaver to rookies for human anatomy 101.

fixed
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Livingstone123(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

animal the only people shamed here are my confused family that claims to be good muslims. fvck off my mentions nonsense .
...guy e don reach dat level? e don do abeg!
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Livingstone123: ...guy e don reach dat level? e don do abeg!

animal fvck off my handle please....
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Hangard: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

you want me to sign your death certificate, while I give your worthless cadaver to rookies for human anatomy 101.
Are you signing another person death warrant when you are already dead.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Hangard: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
bloodyassassin:

fixed
I done due with the molestation of EggStealer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters / 10 Buhari Ministers Threaten To Tender Resignation Letters / Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.