Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq (3654 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era. The Cable. / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hangard:
Are you signing another person death warrant when you are already dead.

so you are typing from the blazing lake of fire, where you fraternize with Lucifer while some goblins fist you.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by bloodyassassin: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

so am typing from the blazing lake of fire, where i fraternize with Lucifer while some goblins fist me.

fixed
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by wordcat(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

priceless coming from a knucklehead conceive by artificial insemination between bononos and female Arabian camel.

Mpama.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by xtervaganza(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Danhumprey: This is racist! Can't believe Netanyahu said this.angry
another false quote spread around by pathetic Arabs

In this case; video or adonbilivit
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by xtervaganza(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tyche: @anago1000, the statement was actually made by P. W. Botha during the peak of SA aparthied era. Although you added spices and other condiments
thank you

It takes half a working brain to know that guy is a bloody liar and a future terrorist
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by xtervaganza(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

bwaaaahaaa you gat jokes God's own country my foot...

satanyahu says daalu....

This is a speech made by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to his cabinet about
three weeks ago. It was reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African National Congress Youth
League on the 8th July 2014.
"We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks and Arabs
that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001
ways. The State of Israel that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking.
We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not pretend
like other whites that we like the blacks. The fact that, blacks and Arabs look like human
beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings.
Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If
God had wanted us to be equal to the blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a
uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers
and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks and Arabs; that has been proven
beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing
person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being……By now every one of us
has seen it practically that the Blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns
and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing,
marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol
of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible?
Therefore that the Whiteman is created to rule the Blackman……And here is a creature
(Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”
you're a liar!

Your whole life is a lie

Just like your father the devil is the father of all lies

Anago aka you fight lion tribal marks
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Hangard: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

so you are typing from the blazing lake of fire, where you fraternize with Lucifer while some goblins fist you.
So you have visited the place to know how it look like, Congrats.
How did you enjoy the lap dance from 74 virgin-demons.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by xtervaganza(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
xtervaganza: you copied a lie and proudly posted it here

Bloody illiterate

your deranged father is a bloody fvckhead nincompoop.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by Tyche(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
xtervaganza: thank you

It takes half a working brain to know that guy is a bloody liar and a future terrorist

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by xtervaganza(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2014
anago1000:

your deranged father is a bloody fvckhead nincompoop.
coearly-youre the deranged one here

Who goes around spreading lies if they were not deranged
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by true2god: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
anago1000: even if the above statement is credited to p.w Botha, it is on record the Jewish state is a major backer of the oppressive south African whites.
Guy your lies\propaganda have been bursted. I wonder how you muslims still keep straight-face, even while your lies have been uncovered several times.

Anyway, al-taqiyya is an Islamic virtue world-wide.
Re: Islamic State To Gazans: ‘be Patient’, We’re Busy In Iraq by anago1000: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2014
true2god: Guy your lies\propaganda have been bursted. I wonder how you muslims still keep straight-face, even while your lies have been uncovered several times.

Anyway, al-taqiyya is an Islamic virtue world-wide.

shut up goat, I copy same statement from another thread. can you please fvck off my mentions and go hit your Numbskull on a rock.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. / My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones / Pictured: Femi Fani-kayode Shows Off His Ghanaian Wife Who Is A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.