Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 (44684 Views)

10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / 7 Health Risks Of Child Bearing After Age 35 / Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by obayaya(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Opytim:

as if you are female.....

grin grin grin

So what's wrong with a male wanting to marry early? tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2014
@ Op, majority of women would always have the dream to marry before the said age 35 and even have children before then, but where are the men that will marry them? Many men sees marriage as a trap and therefore they have girlfriends, sleep with them, and when they get tired of them after some time, they go for younger ones, having wasted the time of the former. So, the advice should be given majorly to the male gender to marry the ladies on time too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by DrObum(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee: It depends on the woman o. Halle berry had a child in her late 40s, my grand ma had her last child when she was 52, believe it or not. My aunt had her last child at the age of 42 and it was a normal delivery.
The aim of the post isn't to make people give up hope but to enlighten them.
It doesn't depend on the woman dear, for every woman, pregnancy becomes more dangerous at those increased ages.
The fact that some babies look normal at birth doesn't even rule out some subtle anomalies.
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2014
I go born finish before i reach 35
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2014
DrObum:
The aim of the post isn't to make people give up hope but to enlighten them.
It doesn't depend on the woman dear, for every woman, pregnancy becomes more dangerous st those increased ages.
The fact that some babies look normal at birth doesn't even rule out some subtle anomalies.

These kids are very normal

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by femi4: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2014
NickiRoman: Where are the 10 facts..Why is everything all jumbled up
I wondered too
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

grin grin grin

So what's wrong with a male wanting to marry early? tongue

nothing is wrong about it but the post is majorly addressed to women about pregnancy, so i don't know why you should marry before age 35 because of the post here, Or maybe you are marrying a woman who is very close to 35...
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by obayaya(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Opytim:

nothing is wrong about it but the post is majorly addressed to women about pregnancy, so i don't know why you should marry before age 35 because of the post here, Or maybe you are marrying a woman who is very close to 35...

I marry early
My wife gets to give birth to all our princes and princesses early before 35 and escape all the pregnancy complications tongue
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by craigj: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2014
stanbiggi: The reason why women aged before getting married is because their is no job for the guys, most organisation employs women. Do ur survey and u will discover, so the guys are not ready for marriage because ladies has taken away their jobs. This is the cost in society when women now do men jobs.

Hmmm!! Well, its kinda true.. Most especially when you have the male HRM...... Trade by Barter comes in...
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by biomedixexcel(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Space booked!
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by adconline(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2014
In other news, women who have babies in their thirties and forties are more likely to live longer and pass on longevity genes to their offspring.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/34578/20140626/having-babies-later-life-linked-longevity-women-study.htm

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by ijbeauty(f): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya: That's why I wanna get married right away grin

Getting married "right away" doesn't make you a father "right away" smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by regulated(f): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2014
Dygeasy: Sister Blessing!!!
Sister Nkiru!!!
Sister Bukky!!!

Shey una dey hear? Are you still forming for those brothers? Time don go o.

Reasonable comments my dear, it won't take anything out of you ah!
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by obayaya(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2014
ijbeauty:

Getting married "right away" doesn't make you a father "right away" smiley

To score goal no dey hard na grin
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by myspnigeria: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2014
God bless d person dt shared ds article. timely
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by 4C2215131: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee: It depends on the woman o. Halle berry had a child in her late 40s, my grand ma had her last child when she was 52, believe it or not. My aunt had her last child at the age of 42 and it was a normal delivery.

You aint your Grandma, your Aunt aint a facsimile of you, and you definitely aint Halle Berry, so...the morale of the story is ; it's best to err on the side of caution. Cop a baby as soon as you safely and possibly can. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

I marry early
My wife gets to give birth to all our princes and princesses early before 35 and escape all the pregnancy complications tongue

okay....now i get you better
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

I marry early

okay....i understand you better
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by ijbeauty(f): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

To score goal no dey hard na grin

Na today??
The kin goal Mikel scored during d last worldcup abi?
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by obayaya(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Opytim:

okay....i understand you better

grin
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by obayaya(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2014
ijbeauty:

Na today??
The kin goal Mikel scored during d last worldcup abi?

Mikel na person? grin
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by ijbeauty(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Mikel na person? grin

No, na snail.....
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by PrettySpicey(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2014
I find no. 5 very Interesting grin... sehr gut
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by obayaya(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2014
ijbeauty:

No, na snail.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by IYANGBALI: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2014
with this family history of yours,I hope you won't have your last baby at the age of 65?

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2014
4tunebest: Inspite of all these facts, the TRUTH still remains that with God, none of these would be experienced, either one gets pregnant @ 35 or @ 55. Thank God for God
Nigerian and God dz and DT.... prevention z beta dan cure.... no wonder churches and mosque d full wella.....
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by IYANGBALI: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Opytim: @ Op, majority of women would always have the dream to marry before the said age 35 and even have children before then, but where are the men that will marry them? Many men sees marriage as a trap and therefore they have girlfriends, sleep with them, and when they get tired of them after some time, they go for younger ones, having wasted the time of the former. So, the advice should be given majorly to the male gender to marry the ladies on time too.
baby baby,naija guys have dealt eith you,hahahahahahahahaha
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by nonesense: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
NickiRoman: Where are the 10 facts..Why is everything all jumbled up
curious victim
Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by Mrsshady(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
i'm a living testimony. my mom had me at age 52 and a family friend of mine had her second child last year at the age of 58 with no complication. Our God is awesome.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 by saasala(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
#Yinmu....I smell lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.