Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,820 members, 7,841,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked (2876 Views)

Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Clerverly: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2014
koboko69:

I will be here when you goons will be opening multiple threads of lamentations when the time comes!

If APC started to get upper hands, they would resort to their usual lines:

"Let's divide this country"
"We cant use oil money to fund an oligarcy government"
"Biafra" and other useless lines!

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by idumuose(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Product of a failed educational system. I'm very sure you're a product of Jonathan's failed educational system. What the heck is “Do they committed impeachable offense”.

I pity these guys who support GEJ, when they all know they're in a dilapidated state!
i smell oshiomhole going 2 but will shall beg Jonathan to spare him.

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by koboko69: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly:

If APC started to get upper hands, they would resort to their usual lines:

"Let's divide this country"
"We cant use to fund an oligarcy government"
"Biafra" and other useless lines!

You are aware.... cheesy cheesy cheesy Bunch of clowns

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus: Y'all who quoted me above should know that there's a difference between typographical errors and other common grammatical mistakes!

I've made the correction now, because I know it wasn't correct and besides, it was a typo. But, the guy can never modify his post, because he has a limited level of understanding!

Guy I keep telling u that u are a fool but u are too foolish to agree. Instead of u to correct ur senselessness and move on u still had to say something to make me shame u.
The guy used "committed" instead of "commit". It can easily be assumed his phone or laptop has a spell-checker or auto-complete that inserted the word for him. You this mumu u used "are" instead of "who" and u are here spouting drivel about limited understanding. supporter of APC simpleton.
By the way not everyone is an insecure intellectually handicapped jobless donkey like u who comment and then wait around for how many "likes" his horrible life can garner online. So we can assume d guy did not notice or doesnt care abt ur childish corrections that is why he didn't rush to correct it like u did to ur own.
Guy abeg try get sense na.

8 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Clerverly: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Guy I keep telling u that u are a fool but u are too foolish to agree. Instead of u to correct ur senselessness and move on u still had to say something to make me shame u.
The guy used "committed" instead of "commit". It can easily be assume his phone has a spell-checker auto complete that inserted the word for him. You this mumu u used "are" instead of "who" and u are here spouting drivel about limited understanding. supporter of APC simpleton.
By the way not everyone is an insecure intellectually handicapped jobless donkey like u who comment and then wait around for how many "likes" his horrible life can garner online. So we can assume d guy did not notice or doesnt care abt ur childish corrections that is why he didn't rush to correct it like u did to ur own.

Will you shut your trap! Checker ko checker ni!

3 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly:

Will you shut your trap! Checker ko checker ni!

LOL. Frustrated mugu. grin
Keep obsessing about GEJ's doom while ur party members keep decamping. Frog.

5 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by idumuose(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Have you guys noticed that after the disgraceful defeat of Fayemi and the chasing away of Nyako like a houseboygrin grin , Other APC governors have stopped running roughshod over Jonathan.They have been dropped from their pseudo exalted position.Familiarity breeds contempt - you know what i mean.

5 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Decibel: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
idumuose: Have you guys noticed that after the disgraceful defeat of Fayemi and the chasing away of Nyako like a houseboygrin grin , Other APC governors have stopped running roughshod over Jonathan.They have been dropped from their pseudo exalted position.Familiarity breeds contempt - you know what i mean.
This is raining season(impeachment season)and many of the supporter of APC Party Stalwarts will dump their dirty BROOMS and run under the umbrella (Insurance cover). tongue

3 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by donphilopus: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

The guy used "committed" instead of "commit". It can easily be assumed his phone or laptop has a spell-checker or auto-complete that inserted the word for him. You this mumu u used "are" instead of "who" and u are here spouting drivel about limited understanding. supporter of APC simpleton.

Guy, I'm very sure you had an A1 in foolishness for you to have defended the indefensible. None of your entire family can stand my intellectual capability; not even your odoriferous self!

For you to have even said he only made a mistake writing committed, instead of commit, shows how daft you are. What the heck is “Do they committed any offense?”? Shouldn't it be “Did they commit any offense?”, if he's referring to Almakura and Nyako?! Or “Have they committed any offense?”, if he's referring to Oshiomole and Amaechi?! Like I've earlier said, none of you can ever stand me in your family, intellectually.

And lastly, I'm very sure you're too daft to have quoted me with insultive words. If you can't quote me responsibly, then do not ever quote me in your miserable life again. Because I don't join isssues with thugs or touts. It only reveals the level at which you're uncouth, uncultured, uncivilised, senseless, foolish and daft. For you to have also said I do view my posts to see the number of likes I've got, shows that you're a kid!

6 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by idumuose(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Decibel: This is raining season(impeachment season)and many of the supporter of APC Party Stalwarts will dump their dirty BROOMS and run under the umbrella (Insurance cover). tongue
Sure bro.The earlier they decamp,the better 4 dem.

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by talktimi(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus: Y'all who quoted me above should know that there's a difference between typographical errors and other common grammatical mistakes!

I've made the correction now, because I know it wasn't correct and besides, it was a typo. But, the guy can never modify his post, because he has a limited level of understanding!
no be small typo. I believe you sha grin

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by talktimi(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Lie Mohammed should be arrested for treason...
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Guy, I'm very sure you had an A1 in foolishness for you to have defended the indefensible. None of your entire family can stand my intellectual capability; not even your odoriferous self!

For you to have even said he only made a mistake writing committed, instead of commit, shows how daft you are. What the heck is “Do they committed any offense?”? Shouldn't it be “Did they commit any offense?”, if he's referring to Almakura and Nyako?! Or “Have they committed any offense?”, if he's referring to Oshiomole and Amaechi?! Like I've earlier said, none of you can ever stand me in your family, intellectually.

And lastly, I'm very sure you're too daft to have quoted me with insultive words. If you can't quote me responsibly, then do not ever quote me in your miserable life again. Because I don't join isssues with thugs or touts. It only reveals the level at which you're uncouth, uncultured, uncivilised, senseless, foolish and daft. For you to have also said I do view my posts to see the number of likes I've got, shows that you're a kid!

U mean ur inconsequential family of mugus from Akoko Edo ba? Guy don't even go there u will be buried along with ur insignificant lineage.
Mumu that can't analyse a mistake. It can be read as "do they commit an impeachable offense" because some of them are still doing what they are accused of. And he was reffering to all the opposition governors who are running scared.
Guy keep digging a hole for urself. This ur desperate attempt to deflect attention from ur foolishness is futile. U only ended up exposing ur IQ limitations.
Lastly, if u are this foolish, why bother at all? Everyone here already knows how dumb u are. Even u yourself know u are dumb so why bother? Is this an attempt to show u are more than the failure people take u for or are u trying to prove something to urself?
Well my advice for u is to go kill urself or something. That will be better than shaming urself daily on this forum.
Mr. Civilized. Irritating goat. So U don't like abusive words but u lead with abusive words in ur first comment.
As long as the sun rises in d day I swear by the 7 and half gods of atheism to keep shaming u until u grow some brains.

5 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by donphilopus: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U mean ur inconsequential family of mugus from Akoko Edo ba? Guy don't even go there u will be buried along with ur insignificant lineage.
Mumu that can't analyse a mistake. It can be read as "do they commit an impeachable offense" because some of them are still doing what they are accused of. And he was reffering to all the opposition governors who are running scared.
Guy keep digging a hole for urself. This ur desperate attempt to deflect attention from ur foolishness is futile. U only ended up exposing ur IQ limitations.
Lastly, if u are this foolish, why bother at all? Everyone here already knows how dumb u are. Even u yourself know u are dumb so why bother? Is this an attempt to show u are more than the failure people take u for or are u trying to prove something to urself?
Well my advice for u is to go kill urself or something. That will be better than shaming urself daily on this forum.
Mr. Civilized. Irritating goat. So U don't like abusive words but u lead with abusive words in ur first comment.
As long as the sun rises in d day I swear by the 7 and half gods of atheism to keep shaming u until u grow some brains.

Guy, you can continue spewing hocus-pocus for all I care. You should have known by now that I don't join issues with lowlives here on Nairaland. Maybe, you can search for your online mate and gist with him/her.

Like I have earlier said, none of your entire household can stand me, intellectually. I'm very much sure you're typing from your networkless village presently. Every sane mind (including your fellow PDP sympathizers) on Nairaland, knows that there's no basis for comparison between us. So, why're you killing yourself over nothing?!

I don't know why some inconsequential odoriferous nitwits always think they've an opinion. So many semi-literates here on Nairaland, now masquearade themselves as intellectuals.

6 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Faun(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Product of a failed educational system. I'm very sure you're a product of Jonathan's failed educational system. What the heck is “Do they committed impeachable offense”.

I pity these guys are support GEJ, when they all know they're in a dilapidated state!

Gbagaun!
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by kokoA(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Provided the impeached governors are guilty of the offences, I don't give a damm, but one thing GEJ/PDP should know is that which ever party controls the state is irrelevant in a presidential election. People vote for candidates not for party. Gen. Buhari was able to win pull over 12million votes under a new party, CPC during the last election. GEJ should focus on doing things that affect the populace positively rather than engaging in childish fight of impeach or no impeach.. Its just childish. What happens if assemblies controlled by APC start impeaching PDP governors?
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by donphilopus: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2014
Faun:

Gbagaun!

cheesy grin /*... Keep modifying my posts!
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Justcash(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Nna eh!!! Speak your local language if Engris is difficult for you nah. Which one wu "Spell Checker". Hew!!! Nsogbu.
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Guy, you can continue spewing hocus-pocus for all I care. You should have known by now that I don't join issues with lowlives here on Nairaland. Maybe, you can search for your online mate and gist with him/her.

Like I have earlier said, none of your entire household can stand me, intellectually. I'm very much sure you're typing from your networkless village presently. Every sane mind (including your fellow PDP sympathizers) on Nairaland, knows that there's no basis for comparison between us. So, why're you killing yourself over nothing?!

I don't know why some inconsequential odoriferous nitwits always think they've an opinion. So many semi-literates here on Nairaland, now masquearade themselves as intellectuals.

LOL. I am writing from my networkless village but u are reading it, right?
Guy get sense. You are yet to type sense since. I know from now on u will be more cautious insulting people. For every senseless measure u mete that also shall I mete unto u.
By the time I finish dealing with u u will grow some brains. Rest assured ur pseudointellectualism will not save u. Neither will big words.

5 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Faun(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

No sir. Keep modifying YOUR gbagauns grin wink

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by donphilopus: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Justcash:
Nna eh!!! Speak your local language if Engris is difficult for you nah. Which one wu "Spell Checker". Hew!!! Nsogbu.

Lol... PhenomenonVFX, you see your life. Even Clerverly sef come correct u, u ain't subscribing. Why na?!

Everybody?! Na me invite them again?!
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Faun(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Guy get sense. You are yet to type sense since. I know from now on u will be more cautious insulting people. For every senseless measure u mete that also shall I mete unto u.
By the time I finish dealing with u u will grow some brains. Rest assured ur pseudointellectualism will not save u. Neither will big words.

I agree with this.

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... PhenomenonVFX, you see your life. Even Clerverly sef come correct u, u ain't subscribing. Why na?!

Everybody?! Na me invite them again?!

U mean ur frustrated friends and ur alternate monikers? Guy trust me I don't concern myself with the opinions of insignificants like urself. Whenever u go offline today u will remember all what I have told u and try to improve urself. That remains my aim. I promise u u will grow brains by force.

3 Likes

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by donphilopus: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Guy, ain't I tried enough dignifying you with response?! I can see you lack all the good things in life. You must be a piast!
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Guy, ain't I tried enough dignifying you with response?! I can see you lack all the good things in life. You must be a piast!

LOL. U should have run a long time ago instead of disgracing yourself. U and ur alternative ID justcash don't know what a spell cheker is. Guy go and get some education

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by donphilopus: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U mean ur frustrated friends and ur alternate monikers? Guy trust me I don't concern myself with the opinions of insignificants like urself. Whenever u go offline today u will remember all what I have told u and try to improve urself. That remains my aim. I promise u u will grow brains by force.

See this village champion claiming some things o. Clerverly, my alternate ID?! Lol. The other guy I quoted my alternate ID?! You must be very sick. Last time, you were tutored by Barcanista who ain't an APC aficionado, but neutral. Now, you're being tutored by some concerned citizens, you're here mourning, as usual.

Till you stop quoting me with balderdash, that's how other people will keep tutoring you. Even your fellow PDP apologists know that you lack ideas. Most of them avoid me because they know they lack the intellectual capabilty to stand me. So, why endangering your life, when you ain't an imperil material?!
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus. For u not to know what a spell checker is tells a lot about u. U can use as many different IDs as u want but trust me when sensible people come here and read ur posts as well as mine they will make their judgement. Those are d kind of opinions that matter to me. That is why I still make my comments boldly.
Get some education sonny boy.

And stop using false equivalents. I never called cleverly ur alternative id. I said justcash. And u haven't disputed that. Now you are calling ur friends to come to ur aid as usual.
Even ur donphilopusguy ID logged in around 11:02 and u used it to like ur own post. Guy u dull a beg. smiley
Person wey pass u pass u. U will always be dumb in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by koboko69: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Mo sir, ignore these dudes. They are too small for you. Thier insults are not even matured....always childish rubbish. Your mama this, your papa that. Many of them wouldn't even visit the polling boothe as mum will give them the sit at home order.
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2014
koboko69:
Mo sir, ignore these dudes. They are too small for you. Thier insults are not even matured....always childish rubbish. Your mama this, your papa that. Many of them wouldn't even visit the polling boothe as mum will give them the sit at home order.

LOL. Funny enough the guy u quoted was the one that started insulting peoples' families on this thread. Go back and read it. So u are insulting him indirectly.

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by patrickmuf(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

You just sentenced the dude to death by education... Yes, educating a fool can lead to his death...

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by donphilopus: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
patrickmuf: You just sentenced the dude to death by education... Yes, educating a fool can lead to his death...

Lol... They would still say this' my alt. moniker now!
Re: APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked by donphilopus: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX: donphilopus. For u not to know what a spell checker is tells a lot about u. U can use as many different IDs as u want but trust me when sensible people come here and read ur posts as well as mine they will make their judgement. Those are d kind of opinions that matter to me. That is why I still make my comments boldly.
Get some education sonny boy.

And stop using false equivalents. I never called cleverly ur alternative id. I said justcash. And u haven't disputed that. Now you are calling ur friends to come to ur aid as usual.
Even ur donphilopusguy ID logged in around 11:02 and u used it to like ur own post. Guy u dull a beg. smiley
Person wey pass u pass u. U will always be dumb in my eyes.

Lol... My Donphilopusguy has been banned by Sexkillz for a year, or so now. So, how can I like a post with an ID that's under a ban?! It's been nice replying you. Bye, for now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Spits Fire!!! / PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu / We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.