Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble (999 Views)

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by fijiano202(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2014
Honestly am not a cheat and have never broken any ladies heart even though have kinda dated alot,we mostly end things mutually cos my break up question is Do You See Me In Ur Future? some say yes some say no then we work from there to see if we can make it work.....My prob started on tuesday night,i went to a small bday party with friends on tuesday after work,due to my work stress i couldnt participate much so i sat outside sipping my wine...while looking around i noticed a cute lady in the crowd,after our eyes met i couldnt take my eyes off her,she was staring back at me so i did the manly thing of walking upto her.For like 2mins after my Hi,all i said was 'how are u' and she burst into laughter wondering why i was still holding her hand after our handshake,after getting my brain back i asked for her number,she gave me her number,i asked for her name but before i could say anything more the bday girl came out and everywhere was noising and stuff so i walked out.....
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by fijiano202(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Around 9pm i was trying to inform my friends abt my departure when i notice she was sitting alone chatting on her phone,i walked up to her and re-introduced myself cos i didnt tell her my name at our earlier encounter..we started chatting abt various things,honestly she was a girl after my own heart,she was cute and very literate in many aspect,i really enjoyed talking to her which she also did and there was alot of chemistry between us..around 10:30 she left with her friends,i stayed till after 11 and drank more wine..on thursday a friend called and we had a gist abt the party and he ask abt the girl i met,that was when i remebered her.i had no intention of ever calling her cos i had a GF and a serious relationship but my friend wanted to ask one of her friends out..so i had no choice then to call and ask for a lady named Dupe number but immediately after the normal pleasantries she said she had been expecting my call since Tuesday...Now the prob is i have been thinking of her since that thursday
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by fijiano202(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2014
My Agony is i have a serious relationship with my GF,a relationship that can lead to marriage..i have no thought of ever double dating or cheating on her cos i love her alot.Although i have no intention of dating Ronke i just cant get her out of my mind since thursday and she also called last night.Pls what should i do? i want to tell my Gf everything that just happen but i dont know if its a good step.i dont know if this would make us stronger or Break us.Pls i need mature advice
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2014
I hear you

So what now happened you player ?
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by Gooci(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
bro.. if you tell yur gf, yu are only testing her trust for yu. y did yu collect her number in the first place if there is no strings attached?
all yu nid do is to free her nd m sure yu kno how to do that. just let her be yur free nd continue yur seriousness with yur gf full stop

olojukokoro grin
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
This nah temptation

With a little confusion

Infatuation... o laa

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by constance500: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Verified one chance grin
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by Belexy(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2014
fijiano202: My Agony is i have a serious relationship with my GF,a relationship that can lead to marriage..i have no thought of ever double dating or cheating on her cos i love her alot.Although i have no intention of dating Ronke i just cant get her out of my mind since thursday and she also called last night.Pls what should i do? i want to tell my Gf everything that just happen but i dont know if its a good step.i dont know if this would make us stronger or Break us.Pls i need mature advice

trust me Iv been there too.... give urself a few weeks and u will find out its just infatuation/lust and not luv. If u still wanna keep her number and have her as an ordinary frnd, den make sure u stylishly let her knw u av a serious relationship and u just might be surprised dat shes in a serious relationship too. u guys can be gud frnds wtout av anytin btw d two of u.
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by fijiano202(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Belexy:
trust me Iv been there too.... give urself a few weeks and u will find out its just infatuation/lust and not luv. If u still wanna keep her number and have her as an ordinary frnd, den make sure u stylishly let her knw u av a serious relationship and u just might be surprised dat shes in a serious relationship too. u guys can be gud frnds wtout av anytin btw d two of u.
thanks boss for the advice

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by Waspy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Brother, make a resolve that you can't have here. Let her know you think she's great and she'll make a good chick but since you into a serious relationship, you like to introduce her to a good guy/friend of urs...... and that's where I come in. Op, be a good brother already. PM pls wink wink

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by Tymax(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guy you have a wandering eye cheesy
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by xtervaganza(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
You're nor serious
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guy let me tell you the reality! Forget about ever knowing this Girl, and don't tell your girlfriend, after all you have'nt done anything with her.

Except if you want to introduce Heart Ache in your relationship with your loving girlfriend
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by adegwurulez(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
My advice might seem extreme but i think it's best you sever all ties with the girl. Reason being that, you are in serious relationship heading towards marriage and from your explanation, you're not ready to trade your present GF for the 'intruder'. If you continue being friends with the girl even after your relationship with your girlfriend progresses to marriage, then cheating is inevitable.

once in a while you have troubles with your wife and who would provide shoulder for you to lean on? - your crush. It is synonymous with seeing your ex after marriage.
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by fijiano202(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Thank u all for ur wonderful comments
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Waspy: Brother, make a resolve that you can't have here. Let her know you think she's great and she'll make a good chick but since you into a serious relationship, you like to introduce her to a good guy/friend of urs...... and that's where I come in. Op, be a good brother already. PM pls wink wink

Crazy guy..
Re: Love At First Sight! Pls Help,am In Trouble by Sunkyphil(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Singing......i dont wanna be a player no more....... Straff her once ko de gboju nbe grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? / Man Breakup Text Goes Viral / First He Rape N Beat Me Up Took Away My Virginity N Came 4giveness Wic I 4forgiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.