Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (38168 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by dolly(f): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2005
It is widely believed that love at first sight is not true and real love but infatuation. For instance, a male friend of mine saw a lady and fell in love with her immediately without even knowing where and who she is to the extent that he had to follow her to where she lives. In fact, he slept there that very night shocked and they started a relationship few days after.

But I can tell you today that the are not enjoying each other's company right now and I guess the reason is because they did not take time to know and study each other very well before establishing the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by cushman(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2005
Well..., i don't believe in love at first sight. Infact, i don't believe love truly exist nowadays.
True love was practiced during the time of romeo and juliet, by romeo and juliet.

...true love has died with romeo and juliet.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Scorpio(f): 3:28am On Oct 24, 2005
cushman:

...true love has died with romeo and juliet.
I think it exists and i believe in it, i don't agree with that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by cushman(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2005
Scorpio:

I think it exists and i believe in it, i don't agree with that.

Try and convince me please
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by icingbaby(f): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2005
I don't believe in love at first sight, but I believe in lust at first sight

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Greatpeter(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2005
Something has to start from somewhere.
Everything has a begining.
Love of Infantuation may develop to real one.
At first sight something moves you and when you aquint yourself with the indidual you discover more of the things you like and hate.
from there you can work things out and iron your differences or stop to further the institution.
It all depends on the players this time.
Any relationship can cheaply fail if there is no understanding and cohesion.
It goes down to the two parties involved.

Not all love at first sight is fake and all is not genuine.
It's just 50-50.
Just like the one you have now that you tagged "genuine" if it lacks understanding and trust it will collapse.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by hotangel2(f): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2005
It doesnt exist. It's Like at first sight.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by fabian(f): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2005
or LUST Infatuation at first sight!
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by nana(f): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2005
IT DOES NOT EXIST AND FOR PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN IT,GET READY FOR REAL TROUBLE wink
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by sweetnini(f): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2005
i believe in love at first sight
but i think it doesnt exist
if it existed it will be very nice ohhhhhhhhh
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by dolli: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2005
i don't believe in love at first sight. i think you are attracted to someone at first sight. i believe when you are in love you personally know them and understand them. without personality there is lust look. looks isn't everything; looks are just a bonus kiss

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2005
It happens, I sort of believe in it n I sort of don't, somehow love at first sight in my opinion, is just JUDGING by how the person LOOKS, I mean some people just see the person, and they would be like "I AM IN LOVE", and it's like"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PERSON, JUST SEEING THE PERSON FOR THE "FIRST TIME",so how can u be in love?SO, THAT'S WHAT I MEAN BY I DON'T SORT OF BELIEVE IN IT, in a way.
I do also in a way, because u might just see that person for the first time, but still YOU JUST KNOW IT, that they are the one for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by DJAkwuba(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2005
If I cannot love ... I am nothing
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by legs(f): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2005
@ sweetnini how can you believe in something that you think is non-existent?
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by star(f): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2005
i believe in infatuation at first sight but love at later sight-- tongue tongue cool
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by sweetnini(f): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2005
legs:

@ sweetnini how can you believe in something that you think is non-existent?

if i knew i'll tell but i dont
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by cheekee(f): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2006
ooh yes i believe that there can be love at first sight........love is natural and you never know how it happens!!!!!
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Chxta(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2006
Love at first sight? Rare, but yes it does exist.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by 2nde(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2006
Love at first sight? Rare, but yes it does exist.
Yeah, i agree with that.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by yummy(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2006
Just count urself lucky if love at first sight worked for you cos it ends quick most times
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Rolly: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2006
i believe it does. truly wink but the bad thing is that most relationships based on love at first sight dont last.. What a pity!! sad
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by vichel(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2006
I strongly believe in LOve at first sight. When i met my first girl, I was stunned, i immediately fell in Love, but i wondered if she felt the same way, but to my amazement, she felt exactly the same way and more. So it does exits
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Typewriter(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2006
well to every word the opposite

therefore
there is hate at first sight
logically there is love at 1st sight too(but the frequency is mostly small compere to hate@1st sight) caplish?
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2006
i guess it does exist
sort of when u guys are destined 4 each other n da 1st time u meet ur eyes just CLICK n it's love all da way
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by sagacious(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2006
I am not sure love exist at first sight,but you can have intrest in somebody at first sight,with time the feeling can develop .But that of first sight is infatuation.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by lowo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2006
CAPITAL NO, AM LOOKING FOR 'HER; HERE CAN I GET HER? smiley
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by tectona(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2006
cut the crap,there is no love at first sight but there is physical attraction or lust at first sight.the physical attraction is wat generates into love later.and if it is lust then am sorry there is no future in it.morover the physical attraction am talking of here depends on the mmotives of persons involved.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by kellorah: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2006
i believe in love at first sight
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Cleofel(f): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2006
I dont believe in love at first sight cuz i love a guy after knowing him very well.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by yemstar(f): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2006
Nope but i believe in lust at first sight
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2006
absolutely
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by iice(f): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2006
Nope dont believe that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.