Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (6454 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by dhensity: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2014
have never considered myself a paedophile until i began fallin in love with this babe..she is young..infact she doesnt look 13 ..her voice is charming ..she can sing ehn!! just see her she looks so much better than some 20 years old Ogigbijigbi!!! I can officially say she is finner than all our MBGN dat contested dis year plus she is actually a millionaire.
but the problem is how do i get her to notice me and fall in love..she doesnt know I exist also..d painful part..I really like her help a broda...i know i aint d only one fallin in liv wit an underage.

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Just go and look for a job....*an idle hand is the devil workshop*

12 Likes

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by dhensity: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2014
Samakinr: Just go and look for a job....*an idle hand is the devil workshop*

I have a job bro ...trust me and i get comfortable pay.. dat i cant complain of. tank God 4 dat
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Abeg who get dstv remote

Btwn... how old are u? smh

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Gooci(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2014
aye ti baje........ she wetin a 13yr old girl de wear nd hear wetin op de yarn unna both need to be canned with igi iroko stick

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by LaurelP(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2014
First of all, where is she Is she close to you?
Cos u nid to get her to notice dat u exist, dats d first thing
If u can get to her, do so first
Since u knw she can sing, start from there
Compliment her ability and tell her ur her numba one fan and if possible
Give her sth she'll use to rememba u

Then ask for numba
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by LaurelP(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2014
First of all, where is she Is she close to you?

Then ask for her numba
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Excelboi(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Why her neck con long like startimes antenna.

10 Likes

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Excelboi(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2014
LaurelP: First of all, where is she Is she close to you?

Then ask for her numba
So you actually took him serious and advising him to date a 13yrs old? SMH

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by skylane: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Nigerians y are we replying dis guy?is that not willow smith? Will smiths daughter? Smh.......... Make her papa catcham Im go showam say na Im act men In black

10 Likes

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by dhensity: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Excelboi: Why her neck con long like startimes antenna.

stopeeeeet *cocksgun

Excelboi: So you actually took him serious and advising him to date a 13yrs old? SMH

m in love ...u cnt understand
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2014
dhensity:

I have a job bro ...trust me and i get comfortable pay.. dat i cant complain of. tank God 4 dat
...oh!...that's good. My advice is if you soo love the girl(?), then wait for her.... In 5yrs time, she will be 18. And pls,if you're paedophilic, its a psychological problem.... Sessions of psychotherapy will help you...cos if its nt tamed early, you will one day fall in love with your 11yrs old daughter. Believe me... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by jeslom: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2014
skylane: Nigerians y are we replying dis guy?is that not willow smith? Will smiths daughter? Smh.......... Make her papa catcham Im go showam say na Im act men In black

u sure daz willow..willow cnt be dis tall or fyne. dat small gal of yesterdae

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by WhyNa: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
jeslom:

u sure daz willow..willow cnt be dis tall or fyne. dat small gal of yesterdae

Dats Willow Smith. And apparently, the people giving OP advice and feeling like Love gurus dont know that

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by datedoboi: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls admin open door i wan talk to op.

14 Likes

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
LaurelP: First of all, where is she Is she close to you?

Then ask for her numba
grin
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
How old are you OP.
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by sexylogan(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
dhensity: have never considered myself a paedophile until i began fallin in love with this babe..she is young..infact she doesnt look 13 ..her voice is charming ..she can sing ehn!! just see her she looks so much better than some 20 years old Ogigbijigbi!!! I can officially say she is finner than all our MBGN dat contested dis year plus she is actually a millionaire.
but the problem is how do i get her to notice me and fall in love..she doesnt know I exist also..d painful part..I really like her help a broda...i know i aint d only one fallin in liv wit an underage.

I wish you goodluck trying to get 1000 meters near Willow SMith...Make Will Smith cash you ehn...dreamer

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by sexylogan(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Excelboi: Why her neck con long like startimes antenna.

grin
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

I wish you goodluck trying to get 1000 meters near Willow SMith...Make Will Smith cash you ehn...dreamer

You dey mind the old pervert.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by OXCUBA: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
dhensity: have never considered myself a paedophile until i began fallin in love with this babe..she is young..infact she doesnt look 13 ..her voice is charming ..she can sing ehn!! just see her she looks so much better than some 20 years old Ogigbijigbi!!! I can officially say she is finner than all our MBGN dat contested dis year plus she is actually a millionaire.
[/b] Mr PERVERT GO TO ZAMFARA ... ASK FOR GOVERNOR YERIMA ... HIM WILL GIVE YOU EBOOKS .... FOR YOUR QUEST. [/b]
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by OXCUBA: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mr PERVERT GO TO ZAMFARA ... ASK FOR GOVERNOR YERIMA ... HIM WILL GIVE YOU EBOOKS .... FOR YOUR QUEST.
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ogbeni,u sure say no b konji dey worry u
U sha get eyes o

BTW,ur crush dey sick ni (Dt kind long neck dey make sense fr gotv antenna)

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
some guys needs to b castrated..not leaving their scrotal sacks gansef....haba!!!..

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Mendo007(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
is dat willo smith d daughter of will smith? OK that aside.
my dear OP u c there are different ways of being possessed by evil spirit and your case is critical because from what you just posted I can c that u are posses by an evil spirit with mental problem

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Willow Smith?. The girl will never know u exist... So stop pushing your luck.
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
I have her number grin
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by heatmeup(f): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
glitest: Willow Smith?. The girl will never know u exist... So stop pushing your luck.
hehehehehehe can't laff oooooo but you never can tell i was once fortunate tru my cousin i met wizzy one time like that though he was yet to b who we know him to b now

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by somcherry(f): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
I like her hair cool
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by dhensity: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: some guys needs to b castrated..not leaving their scrotal sacks gansef....haba!!!..

sigh iz not bout sex.. who cares bout sex not me!!!

anyways I wud be Will Smith Son in law in d nearest future...i know dis.
Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
dhensity:

sigh iz not bout sex.. who cares bout sex not me!!!

anyways I wud be Will Smith Son in law in d nearest future...i know dis.
.......okai oo...i wish u all d best ....i just hope say Will Smith no go burst ur scrotal sacks with d guns he used in Men in suits...

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside by dridowu: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
grayht: Abeg who get dstv remote
******i have , but i forgot it in my hotel room in Brazil when i went for the world cup **************

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) / A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? / Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.