Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (36557 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by winkmart: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2016
The guy left her because she confessed to him that she was gay. The guy got married to another lady and she initiated the lady into lesbianism and been getting down with her for close to two years now

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/see-what-this-bi-sexual-lady-to-her-ex.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by boboLIL(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2016
What a revenge.......

So he. Finally de knack hin les wife...

I can't stop saying the truth oh,,, if e hurt u,,, get lost...

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Young03(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2016
na u know
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by drinkmorewater: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Its all these olden days niccas. Or niccas with 1900 mentality that aren't tolerant and keep behaving as if the world is waiting for them to move first before it does..

Next time make she herself know the type of guy wella b4 u say such

I can bet that guy offs light all the time and does missionary only, sexually not enlightened

Anyways..

If my fiance had said such, hmm I would be like ok but although deep down I will be feeling some type of way but still better a girl, after all toto no fit enter toto

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2016
LoL!grin

Dang! Badass! undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Smellymouth: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Sometimes it's best when you say little of what you know even in a relationship

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Orisirisi news
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by tuk2desto(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Over two years you never marry. Your ex wife never give birth. Sister go and look for husband. And even if you get married you will still do it with a lady. Its in ur blood. You need Jesus

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Bluezy13(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2016
I feel stupid for clicking on this thread.

Cursing this pervert won't appease me. I should just pass-by

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2016
a
Bluezy13:
I feel stupid for clicking on this thread.
Cursing this pervert won't appease me.
I should just pass-by

same feelings bro, am outta here...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by wuruolajumoke: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2016
D lady dumb sha

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2016
I didn't read those rubbish. Gay,les etc... When so many girls are out there? Igbo people sha...

I blame elder buhari

1 Like

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by skylowlow: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2016
All women are bi-sexual.

Buy and she becomes sexual grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Dottore: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2016
smh

she kept her life on hold for 2 years all in the name of getting back at somebody

SMH

some ladies eehhnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by KingPharaoh(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2016
Behold, the end of the world looms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by solid3(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmm, this is a serious matta. Imagine another woman fu¢king your wife every week. Haa!

This world is full of evil people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by edoboy33(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2016
TRULY,MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING(nairaland14vs6)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by francescainnoce(f): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2016
How did the world degenerate to this stage. How has humanity gotten so sick that it allowed impunities to live amongst them? Why? And how?
This is not genetics deformation in any way.... It's solely human trial and error as a result of scientific profilation of "WE CAN INVENT THIS" which is demonically refurbished..
God help us marry the right man and woman.
They must not be perfect but they should be genetically perfect. Atleast you know you not up against some immunal decadence but instead some social induced moral decadence

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Truefederalism(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2016
cheesy
Funny how this post will initiate people into this act.

It will also probably reinforce the doubts of those who were skeptics and make them say things like "afterall its not a new thing and I'm not the only one doing it".

Please my people, it aint good if it aint good.

6 Likes

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Izecson3D(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Left my charger here...
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Dyt(f): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2016
So what is the moral of story? guys shld marry lesbians abi? she was even proud of what she did. the guy is just an unfortunate victim of dem karishika

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2016
Awww....

1 Like

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Ekakamba: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2016
your mind dey there. As long as she doesn't do it with another man but me no problems; besides, who knows I may even request for a scintillating handsome 3some someday. wink
drinkmorewater:
Its all these olden days niccas. Or niccas with 1900 mentality that aren't tolerant and keep behaving as if the world is waiting for them to move first before it does..

Next time make she herself know the type of guy wella b4 u say such

I can bet that guy offs light all the time and does missionary only, sexually not enlightened

Anyways..

If my fiance had said such, hmm I would be like ok but although deep down I will be feeling some type of way but still better a girl, after all toto no fit enter toto

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Kyllahmc(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Ooops
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by macino1(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
okay oh
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Sasuwa(f): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
What is bisexual meanwhile check my signature for
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by 175(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Just see wetin Buhari don cause now!

Ducks before the zombies unleash their thriller. . .gringrin
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
wow...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / Upcoming Wedding Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.