Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? (5693 Views)

Biafra's Going To Happen / The Spirit That Kept Biafra Going - Ojukwu (video) / Which Cities Are Nigeria's Most Important Economically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by SonOfEl(m): 12:46am On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=SonOfEl][/quote]
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by SonOfEl(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2014
OP AND CO, LEAVE US ALONE! IF WE COULD SURVIVE GENOCIDE AND MARGINALIZATION, THEN WE CAN SURVIVE BEING 'LANDLOCKED'.

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Kalvan: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2014
dcaliph: The old eastern region was dominated by the igbos and the minorities had no say.
Am from the south south, even the delta igbos were marginalized, as they are not pure igbos.

What would any part of south south benefit from joining biafra?

Why are even the so called igbos from in the south south not clamouring to be part of south south? (who no like better thing)

If the so called south south igbos are giving the choice to join biafra or remain with south south, which one them go choose? (me and you know)

If south east go on their own, who will import “igbo made“?

I love you, no homo.

The SE will be fools to think the SS will follow them to form Biafra.
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by IGBOSON1: 1:52am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

I love you, no homo.

The SE will be fools to think the SS will follow them to form Biafra.

^^^Look at this fool supporting a northern 'caliph' just to try and get one over on Igbos!

Listen idiat! Nobody is forcing any non Igbo to form Biafra or whatever name it so chooses to go by!

What the fuc/k are you people scared of? I can't for the life of me figure out why you despise a people so much yet you're still clinging on to them! Where has any Igbo said they will force Ijaw, Ibibio/Annag/Efik, Ogoni, Ikwerre, etc, to join us when or if we leave this contraption you call a nation?

Are you saying there are no Igbos in Rivers or Delta? Do you know the Igbo speaking part of Rivers (Egbema/Ndoni......forget Ogba as they've fallen for your tricks and swallowed your bait)) has the largest onshore oyel and gas reserves in Nigeria?

You reckon that Ndoni (my place) and Egbema would rather stay in Nigeria with you hateful, genocidal, grasping lot, and be receiving 13% derivation (most of which goes into developing other places), than be in a homogenous country with their own kith and kin and receive much more into the bargain? You think they're daft?

As an Igbo i have watched as my people have been cheated, marginalised, ethnically cleansed, and schemed out of positions in this country since the end of the civil war, and you expect me to have love for this cursed country?

Nwokem, take time!

PS- This post is also for the perusal of that knobhead you quoted!

4 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Antivirus92(m): 4:04am On Jul 20, 2014
LoveDecay:

another sensless post frm a senseless man. alot of ibo folks are muslims

http://allafrica.com/stories/201207231179.html
http://radiobiafra.co/news/tension-in-the-north-as-igbo-pastor-s-daughter-converts-to-islam
fool, a lost soul that has been disowned by the parents u still consider igbo. Let her come back to her hometown with hijab make we see.

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Antivirus92(m): 4:15am On Jul 20, 2014
But seriously, this op no get sense. Wat do u really want people to tell u?
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by arewarepublic: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Helloooo.... Any Biafran in the house?
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Kalvan: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2014
arewarepublic: Helloooo.... Any Biafran in the house?

I am Ojukwu.
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by kettykin: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2014
LoveDecay:

A new entry .... Sir how does Biafra intend to survive if it secession request is granted ?

The question should have been how will what ever remains of Nigeria survive when Biafra is actualised.
Biafra would generate a lot of forecast from its movie industry which would be the 3rd biggest in the world.

Biafra would generally make money from the export of shoes having the largest shoe cluster in Africa. Motor parts, auto plants, Biafrans would rule African football and generate money from football tourism, biafrans would rule African entertainment both music and movies and would generate income from both, biafrans would a good destination for foreign investment because of its large pool of local manpower, educated literates and presence of large trading cities, Biafra would be a net exporter of coal. Crude oil. Gas.

Biafra would tap into its large pool of manpower in the diaspora to build and industry related to software development, semi conductor manufacturing and steel making

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2014
kel4soft: This is the first time on NL one poster can hold the Igbos to ransom. I can't believe they are yet to answer the OP's question. We will never join Biafra, so the east should remove the south south from their map. They are the first to always call for break up, but can't take the initiative. They like attache too much. Please,I want to see them relocating back to east from.every part of the country. Nigeria can only break up if we want. NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC will come to pass not the political ND. The real ND states are the BRACED states
...look speak for ur Ijaw tribe alone, stop doing attache by force... Der is a difference between southsouth, Niger delta and so called Niger delta republic.

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Kalvan: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2014
lygn19:
...look speak for ur Ijaw tribe alone, stop doing attache by force... Der is a difference between southsouth, Niger delta and so called Niger delta republic.

Shut up fool.

We want Niger delta republic. The SS controls this country, you dumb Hibo.
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

Shut up fool.

We want Niger delta republic. The SS controls this country, you dumb Hibo.
LoL...who is stopping u,
As far as u stay away from d Igbo speaking part as d map shows earlier in d page+d part controlled by Philip effiongs kins...SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2014
lygn19: Der is a difference between south south, south east, Niger
delta, Biafra...
D Niger delta is an Ijaw republic dat was declared by Atak
boro in d 60's...
D southsouth is a geopolitical zone" a Nigerian creation",
comprising Ijaw's, IGBO's, Ibibio, Urhobo,Bini etc
Y d southeast is a geopolitical zone comprising mainly of the
Igbo's...
While Biafra is a republic declared by Ojukwu in 1966,
comprising SOME parts of the southsouth and d whole of the
south east, with Philip effiong as d second in command" who
brought an end to the war and hostilities"...
If Nigeria divides" give us only d Igbo part of our southsouth,
and d part controlled by philip effion's kin if they choose, d
rest re free to belong whereever they want to...
Kel4soft, we don't need u folks, we wud just sit down and watch, marriage aint by force, d only time we wud talk is when d last part of my quote doesn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by arewarepublic: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

I am Ojukwu.

You no de go church?
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by OneNaira6: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2014
dcaliph: The old eastern region was dominated by the igbos and the minorities had no say.
Am from the south south, even the delta igbos were marginalized, as they are not pure igbos.

What would any part of south south benefit from joining biafra?

Why are even the so called igbos from in the south south not clamouring to be part of south south? (who no like better thing)

If the so called south south igbos are giving the choice to join biafra or remain with south south, which one them go choose? (me and you know)

If south east go on their own, who will import “igbo made“?

I'm curious but when did SS Igbo clamoring to be with SS? Biko tell me I'm a bit curious. Also I would like you to tell me when we called on you or anyone that is not SS Igbo to start speaking for us? When was it? What date? What year? Which meeting and who gave you the order? I'm beyond curious how you turned to our speaker

Also if you are truly from SS...you would have known delta Igbo was never part of the eastern region. When you want to pretend, maybe research a little.

5 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Blackfire(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2014
can dangote tell u,his business secret? iranu oda lara

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by OneNaira6: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Anyway by the looks of it, the op is not looking for an answer but rather a way to run his mouth. So innosun is now a Nigeria work according to the op based on the answer he or she gave when that was pointed out to him. The oil in igboland is now Nigerian according to the op once again based on the answer when pointed out to him. Once again, oil is the only survival tactics of a state according to the OP based on his answer and yet people wonder why Nigeria is such a useless nation whose highly dependent on oil. I guess in his mind innosun and co would magically join Nigeria rather the rest of Igbo people. Now question to you all, does this sound like a man looking for real answer or rather a man looking for a reason to talk without making an oath of sense?

Secondly, why would a potential nation tell you the secret of their survival with people they don't tryst? Where in the world do they do that shit?
As far as we know, to survive Igbo will do the opposite of everything Nigeria did because Nigeria, despite its vast natural resources, seaport, etc is still one of the poorest, useless nation of the world and a damn burden to UN.

OP if a group of people have told you whole heartefly they want out of the useless entity with you and your people. Why does it concern you if they survive or not or what is their strategy of survival. How it concern you I don't know. Obviously, Igbo believe we are better in nation without you lots so why is it every time una are obessing about that decision... the question should be why are you so scared of Igbo leaving? We don't give a Bleep how the rest of Nigeria survives when this nation breaks (cause we don't care). Don't know why una care so much about ours. If we fall, let us fall. E no concern una. as long as we are not in the same nation with you people, we are happy!! End of story

3 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by ijawcitizen(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2014
lygn19:
LoL...who is stopping u,
As far as u stay away from d Igbo speaking part as d map shows earlier in d page+d part controlled by Philip effiongs kins...SIMPLE
You guys simply don't understand that niger delta is ever united to resist another igbo invasion. Your attempt to force yourselves southwards beyond ur igbo territory would be a greater reason to further unite the already united people of the niger delta.

Phillip Effiong is a persona non gratia even in is own village and amongst the ibibio people and the entire akwa ibom. Adaka Boro the liberator of Niger Delta is the one idolized by Effiong's people, and anyone in the entire Niger Delta who still share biafran sentiments shall be deported to igboland to join the igbos whose balls they want to suck. We Won't repeat the mistake of the 60's, there would be no space for 5th columnist within the niger delta.
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by oilykid(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2014
ijawcitizen: You guys simply don't understand that niger delta is ever united to resist another igbo invasion. Your attempt to force yourselves southwards beyond ur igbo territory would be a greater reason to further unite the already united people of the niger delta.

Phillip Effiong is a persona non gratia even in is own village and amongst the ibibio people and the entire akwa ibom. Adaka Boro the liberator of Niger Delta is the one idolized by Effiong's people, and anyone in the entire Niger Delta who still share biafran sentiments shall be deported to igboland to join the igbos whose balls they want to suck. We Won't repeat the mistake of the 60's, there would be no space for 5th columnist within the niger delta.
dude,your moniker says ijaw citizen and am sure that you are an ijaw.you should learn on how to speak for your tribe alone and stop speaking for other tribes.meanwhile,SS/ND is made up of many tribes which the Igbo is among,when Nigeria splits everybody will go and join their kiths and kins in their various countries.maybe the ijaws are the only one that will form the so-called ND republic cause am sure that the average Ibibio or ikwerre man won't like to share the same country with the ijaw

3 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by IGBOSON1: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2014
ijawcitizen: You guys simply don't understand that niger delta is ever united to resist another igbo invasion. Your attempt to force yourselves southwards beyond ur igbo territory would be a greater reason to further unite the already united people of the niger delta.

^^^What is this fool saying!? undecided

Dude, the 'mistake of the 60s' is what the Niger Delta is living with today! I have asked you time without number to list the sins of Ndigbo against your Niger Delta, so we can see how it stacks up against 'Nigerias' own, yet you've deftly avoided me on this!

No ethnicity or people are perfect, and this maxim holds true for Ndigbo as well! However, whatever perceived problems Biafra would have had is something that would have been addressed over time as the new nation grew! Get a copy of the Ahiara declaration (something your precious Nigeria can't come up with......not in a million years) to see how equitable and just Biafra would have been! You honestly think by now a Ijaw, Ogoni, Efik/Ibibio/Annang or Ikwerre wouldn't have been President of a prosperous and free Biafra; or even decided to secede and go it alone if they so wished?

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2014

LoL...ok now, Ayaf heard.

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by BlackPikiN(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2014

Stoppoidd, go tell that to the great son of Akwa Ibom, Prof Effiong( Phillip's son).
Imagine this iddiata, where the fvck were you when Akapbio held services for Biafran war heroes?
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Iykopee(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
LoveDecay:

Point of correction, Innoson is a Nigerian company - Biafra ceased to exist in 1967. It is only safe to say an Ibo man gave Nigeria it's working car manufacturing company. If Biafra comes, how many cars will innoson sell ?

As a poster mentioned , necessity being the mother of all invention - the west would make far cheaper cars due to the ports. The east has no ports yet - Ibaka deep sea port is in "Akwa-Ibom" which is South-South not South-East.

Are you truly prepared or is this just one more fake products commercial ? lipsrsealed

Switzerland has no sea port yet they make cars and choopers and sell to the world.
Glaringly u are empty to initiate an intellectual discourse.
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by EasternLeopard: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Biafra greatest gift is her Technological interest.

How will Biafra survive

(1) We shall reform our educational system to become a more technological based one.

(2) We shall focus more on producing advance quality quantity and cheap technological products and market it all over the world.

(3) We shall encourage ourselves to establish businesses outside Biafra to market our products and that of others and send back money to further develop home.

arewarepublic: Helloooo.... Any Biafran in the house?
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by tit(f): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Biafra is dead!
Biafra will die!!
Biafra will rise again!!!
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by dagentility(f): 6:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Hian! Op ur own amebo 2much oo. Taking panadol for anoda man's headache. Anyway bravo 2 U.
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by ba7man(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Since they like manufacturing and trading in Biafra, that simply answers how they'll survive.

Countries with far less human resources, exposure and also land locked have thrived for decades so I guess Biafra's case will be no different.
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by IdiatFF(f): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2014
==> I dont think the question should be how will Biafra succeed economically; the question should have been 'can the Igbos work together after they secure Bifra?' I say NO to that. They are never united on any issue except Biafra....and when Biafra eventuates, would they live together peacefully ever after? remember South Sudan!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI / Check Out List Of Obasanjo’s 21 Children Mothers And His Other Women / Eid-El-Fitri: Sanwo-Olu Felicitates With Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.