Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620772 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anyibig: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks man yemi2plus
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceaser: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I have personally tracked and helped others tracked items successfully on nipost website several times.

I wouldn't know why yours is this way.

So what url have you been using for the successful tracking on NIPOST website? Please oblige me the details.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kingsleyuk2003(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
use http://track-chinapost.com/track_chinapost.php
ceaser:

So what url have you been using for the successful tracking on NIPOST website? Please oblige me the details.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceaser: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
barnabas91:

thanks dear, i got all my goods yday, some arrived on the 11th and nt a cal frm dem.
Mehn they demanded like 1500 just 2 collect wht i paid for already, and i knw d money is going to d woman incharge purse.
Corruption everywhere

I had initially felt bad and pained that I was being charged for monies with no receipt issued. Wanted to challenge 'em but then went ahead for an alternative. The man qt the desk told me that I could have a Post Office Box allocated at a dirt cheap rate of N900/per annum. Moat of my parcels will then be forwarded to the box once they arrive.

The downside: I may likely no longer enjoy the timely phone calls and notifications of an arrived parcel.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kingsleyuk2003(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
very Safe. That is the safest, because paypal protects you from scams. You money can be returned to you. Infact, i don't buy from sellers that don't allow paypal. at least for the first deal.
purplecircle:
ok thank you. Please one other Question is it safe to pay an Alibaba supplier with PayPal.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceaser: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
very Safe. That is the safest, because paypal protects you from scams. You money can be returned to you. Infact, i don't buy from sellers that don't allow paypal. at least for the first deal.

But how about using Alipay the same way it is on Aliexpress? Are your funds not protected by Escrow if you use Alipay option on Alibaba? This is cos I don't have a PayPal account to conduct PayPal payments.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceaser: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
use http://track-chinapost.com/track_chinapost.php

I have been using this address to successfully track most items. But I suppose it gives information only for transits till it gets to Nigeria customs and not beyond.

What I need is something to track the goods once it is cleared by customs and handed over to NIPOST for onward delivery, "all within Nigeria" transit.

While I think I need this is cos transits of some items may get truncated at the point of customs in which case I will know there isn't much I may be able to do to solve customs wàhálà. But the moment I know it is with NIPOST, I like to be able to follow it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kingsleyuk2003(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2015
I don't know about that one. I would like to know if there is an IT system in place to do that one
ceaser:

I have been using this address to successfully track most items. But I suppose it gives information only for transits till it gets to Nigeria customs and not beyond.

What I need is something to track the goods once it is cleared by customs and handed over to NIPOST for onward delivery, "all within Nigeria" transit.

While I think I need this is cos transits of some items may get truncated at the point of customs in which case I will know there isn't much I may be able to do to solve customs wàhálà. But the moment I know it is with NIPOST, I like to be able to follow it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kingsleyuk2003(m): 12:48am On Nov 30, 2015
I know of Aliexpress escrow. Aliexpress or Alibaba will protect your money. You will be given many days to confirm that you have received the goods in good condition and as described. If not, you can open a dispute, and the seller must resolve it with you, otherwise, he /she will not get paid. But i have not tried using Alipay alone. I have always used paypal. I will have to give Alipay a try.
ceaser:

But how about using Alipay the same way it is on Aliexpress? Are your funds not protected by Escrow if you use Alipay option on Alibaba? This is cos I don't have a PayPal account to conduct PayPal payments.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2015
ceaser:

www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 4:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

I keep laughing nlanders when they jump from one logistics to the other. The only time these guys are perfect is on express but normal air cargo shit happens my friend.

@Infinitikoncept, good talk. To add to it,relationship matters in every business transaction. You can't expect perfection from an imperfect man. This guys are not the airline company neither staffs of the NCS, so anything can happen.

Though they also have a part to play in delivering goods within reasonable period. If they say their Normal is 7days and the goods are ready for pick up not later than 10days of shipment,that is still justifiable.

More later.

** All about peaceful wealth**
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2015
ceaser:

I had initially felt bad and pained that I was being charged for monies with no receipt issued. Wanted to challenge 'em but then went ahead for an alternative. The man qt the desk told me that I could have a Post Office Box allocated at a dirt cheap rate of N900/per annum. Moat of my parcels will then be forwarded to the box once they arrive.

The downside: I may likely no longer enjoy the timely phone calls and notifications of an arrived parcel.
To own one, how much does it cost?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sheggsliveth: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2015
barnabas91:

To own one, how much does it cost?
please house how do the third party charge is it pay on delievery or what? And whats the diffrent between escrow and paying through mastercard?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2015
I Have used Alipay on Aliexpress and it is very safe. Sellers on Alibaba wont take Alipay they want Paypal and those of us without it are left looking for options of payment plus the fear of our money gone.
kingsleyuk2003:
I know of Aliexpress escrow. Aliexpress or Alibaba will protect your money. You will be given many days to confirm that you have received the goods in good condition and as described. If not, you can open a dispute, and the seller must resolve it with you, otherwise, he /she will not get paid. But i have not tried using Alipay alone. I have always used paypal. I will have to give Alipay a try.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2015
EScrow is just a security for your fund. You will still use your mastercard in the Escrow process. Basically Escrow is a system where by the seller isn't paid money till you confirm receipt of good . So you are protected for a duration of time till you receive good.
sheggsliveth:
please house how do the third party charge is it pay on delievery or what? And whats the diffrent between escrow and paying through mastercard?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sheggsliveth: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2015
purplecircle:
EScrow is just a security for your fund. You will still use your mastercard in the Escrow process. Basically Escrow is a system where by the seller isn't paid money till you confirm receipt of good . So you are protected for a duration of time till you receive good.
Thanks bro, i only shop on Aliexpress will i have to ask the seller if he acept escrow and how will i use it....please am novice on that, i bought somethings that are not delievered so how is the third party shipping payment?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Amarapearl: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Any body that knows Nsibor, should tell him to release my goods that has been with him for over 50 days now. from one story to the other, he even challenged me that he will take me to court... pls help me tell him to release my goods, i didn't do bad by using his company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dreamchazer: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
yemi2plus:

If you meant St. Patrick, yes, they are still in business and reliable.

Thanks a million bro.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Stanley08(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
I want to send something from one part of Lagos to another part of Lagos. (Yaba to Ojo). Please does anybody know any fast local courier/logistics company i can use?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Stanley08(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
I always ship items less than 1Kg. Which company will you recommend?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by opeaceo: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Stanley08:
I want to send something from one part of Lagos to another part of Lagos. (Yaba to Ojo). Please does anybody know any fast local courier/logistics company i can use?
IBL Logistics is good
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Stanley08(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
opeaceo:

IBL Logistics is good

Thanks alot. I called them they said 1K. I'm looking for 500 cheesy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by maxxy: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Stanley08:

Thanks alot. I called them they said 1K. I'm looking for 500 cheesy

I handle my own Lagos delivery using my dispatch rider. May be willing to add your orders to my till @N500 if what you are sending meets our requirements. You can reach me on 08181011208.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bookiemart01:
What has he done?

the guy now claims he never received my items for which he called me to ask how he would ship. join me track these numbers and see if it was the ghost in his village that received them.
968311942728- Sto express
710134348491- yuantong
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukel:
the guy now claims he never received my items for which he called me to ask how he would ship. join me track these numbers and see if it was the ghost in his village that received them.
710134348491- yuantong
How will both tracking number prove its tso? But sincerely where is TSO sef? Are you using sea cargo for air cargo shipping?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

How will both tracking number prove its tso? But sincerely where is TSO sef? Are you using sea cargo for air cargo shipping?
this is for uche logistics.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukel:
this is for uche logistics.
Thank God he is vindicated on this. Uche's office is at international airport. My advice to importers this season, if you MUST import this yuletide and its compulsory will advise you stick to express.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Have you tracked this by yourself? Please stay on his neck if the tracking shows he has indeed received it.

chukel:
710134348491- yuantong
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by genralph(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please to the guru's in the house i shipped a parcel with nonikings on the 29th for express and i was told it short landed. Please what does it mean and how soon can i be able to collect my package.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by practicalclass: 5:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Hello House. I have been reading through some pages of this thread and seeing complaints about 3rd party shipping agent. And my question is'what then I'd there advantage over NIPOST/DHL/EMS shipping. They are meant to do business (making money) while providing relief to customers that their goods are being taken care of for safe delivery to them. But it seems the reverse us the case. The challenges encountered using then send to be too numerous. This is the festive season when a lot of ordering is done. I feel this 3rd party agents should be kind enough to up their game and improve on their services.
This is more of a charge and a plea: Nigerians have entrusted their goods in your care, please take care of them and better ship on time and communicate better.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 5:30am On Dec 03, 2015
sheggsliveth:
Thanks bro, i only shop on Aliexpress will i have to ask the seller if he acept escrow and how will i use it....please am novice on that, i bought somethings that are not delievered so how is the third party shipping payment?

If you want to use the 3rd party shipper,you will first ask your supplier if he can ship to a Chinese address and if he agrees,you then give him the 3rd party agent's address in China and they will send to their Nigeria address. you can now pay for the shipping fee and the clearing fee when the goods arrive Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 5:39am On Dec 03, 2015
ceaser:

Once your item gets to Nigeria, you can continue the internal tracking using this :nipost.gov.ng/

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.