Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618910 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 6:02am On Dec 03, 2015
genralph:
Please to the guru's in the house i shipped a parcel with nonikings on the 29th for express and i was told it short landed. Please what does it mean and how soon can i be able to collect my package.

It means all or part of your items which has been completely shipped has not arrived the destination port.
You can keep reaching the logistics company to know when it will finally be available.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by salesRep: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2015
practicalclass:
Hello House. I have been reading through some pages of this thread and seeing complaints about 3rd party shipping agent. And my question is'what then I'd there advantage over NIPOST/DHL/EMS shipping. They are meant to do business (making money) while providing relief to customers that their goods are being taken care of for safe delivery to them. But it seems the reverse us the case. The challenges encountered using then send to be too numerous. This is the festive season when a lot of ordering is done. I feel this 3rd party agents should be kind enough to up their game and improve on their services.
This is more of a charge and a plea: Nigerians have entrusted their goods in your care, please take care of them and better ship on time and communicate better.

Most of them are End Time Shipping Agents!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by salesRep: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Hello good day, I want to use Happy Times Logistics for express. I will update you as it goes.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
chukel:
the guy now claims he never received my items for which he called me to ask how he would ship. join me track these numbers and see if it was the ghost in his village that received them.
968311942728- Sto express
710134348491- yuantong

These 2 companies are local Chinese Courier company,they operate within the region of China. Did you use them for international freight ?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by pweetymama(f): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
salesRep:
Hello good day, I want to use Happy Times Logistics for express. I will update you as it goes.
they are good.u won't regret it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2015
uche logistic is my best

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
abbeyforex:

These 2 companies are local Chinese Courier company,they operate within the region of China. Did you use them for international freight ?
no. They sent items I bought from them to uche logistics in China. U haven't been following my ordeal. Uche claims he didn't receive the items.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Have you tracked this by yourself? Please stay on his neck if the tracking shows he has indeed received it.

I have tracked it myself. He received them since 4th and 6th of november. I have even sent him the sellers numbers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please call him again and dictate the tracking numbers to him. Let's give it a benefit of doubt that your sellers didn't write your name on your package.
It has happed to me before, tracking showed he had received them but Uche insisted the contrary. I had to dictate the numbeers to him while he was searching before he saw that it was right there in front of him. All the while, he had been looking for my details rather than tracking number.

But keep the pressure high. It's over a month now and this isn't good for business.

chukel:
I have tracked it myself. He received them since 4th and 6th of november. I have even sent him the sellers numbers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Please call him again and dictate the tracking numbers to him. Let's give it a benefit of doubt that your sellers didn't write your name on your package.
It has happed to me before, tracking showed he had received them but Uche insisted the contrary. I had to dictate the numbeers to him while he was searching before he saw that it was right there in front of him. All the while, he had been looking for my details rather than tracking number.

But keep the pressure high. It's over a month now and this isn't good for business.

he has requested and I have sent the tracking numbers more than 10 times. I have pictures seller sent before shipping and they have my name on them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Can anyone help with an aliexpress seller to help me buy from 1688?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
NnamdiN:
Can anyone help with an aliexpress seller to help me buy from 1688?
If you can follow the simple rules
¥=39naira
I only pay for the goods and send to your preffered third party agent as I no one hear stories cox I'm not charging commission.
Be sure you sent the right size,color quantity etc. Immediately its paid for I send you the total bill via screenshot.
In case your seller failed to pack complete items I'll only help you as a friend to ask maka why from the seller
If its multiple items you are buying from different stores then inform your shipping agent and give him tracking information
Most Chinese sellers on 1688 forget details on package and those that remember actually write it on the express receipt so tracking information is the most important thing you need but if you want them to be sent to my seller Chinese address wherein she has to perform role of inspection, consolidation and shipping to your preferred agent just add 15$ commission
N.B her inspection is to check if seller didn't shortchange your items not to test quality oooooo
If you can accept the t&c then chat the number on my signature via WhatsApp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 2:40am On Dec 04, 2015
please house is Uche logistics reliable?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Amarapearl:
Any body that knows Nsibor, should tell him to release my goods that has been with him for over 50 days now. from one story to the other, he even challenged me that he will take me to court... pls help me tell him to release my goods, i didn't do bad by using his company
Hope you now have your package?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
adebayo3449:
please house is Uche logistics reliable?
Are you using express or normal air cargo?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by klexycole(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Please, What's GTB Current Exchange Rate?? embarassed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anusiobiflora: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Two plots of land for sale at Ibeju-lekki, just behind Beaches estate @ N3m per plot.
Half plot of land for sale at Gbagada for N13m
A plot of land for sale at Isheri-Magodo, N6.5m
Call 08038166168 if you are interested.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please which shipping agent are good with sea shipping, there is an ltem I need to ship through sea
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Moyanbe(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Hello guys..
Pls I will like to ask these questions
Do anyone know any shipping company here in nigeria that can ship my product from China within 7 days?, how much do they charge? Also will they accept payment when product is delivered?
Can alibaba seller accept payment through aliexpress.com?
Pls I need this info asap.
Thanks alot
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by salesRep: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Moyanbe:
Hello guys..
Pls I will like to ask these questions
Do anyone know any shipping company here in nigeria that can ship my product from China within 7 days?, how much do they charge? Also will they accept payment when product is delivered?
Can alibaba seller accept payment through aliexpress.com?
Pls I need this info asap.
Thanks alot

If you want to get it within 7 days, better use express shipping.

You will pay when your goods get to their office in Lagos.

Not all alibaba suppliers have store on aliexpress and you can also pay alibaba supplier through PayPal if you trust them .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Moyanbe(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Thanks so much for your help. My seller in China also have store in aliexpress.com and she's ready to accept the escrow mode of payment. Also do you mean DHL can accept payment upon delivery?
salesRep:

If you want to get it within 7 days, better use express shipping.

You will pay when your goods get to their office in Lagos.

Not all alibaba suppliers have store on aliexpress and you can also pay alibaba supplier through PayPal if you trust them .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Obynolee:

Why not try Arise and Shine?,they are cheaper and faster,my goods reached their office on Saturday and on Thursday I got my goods (exactly 4 days).They charged $4.1/kg and #300 clearance. I was even told at their. Alaba office that they can do pick up in China, i.e,you give them your seller's phone number they will call him/her to know when your goods is ready and they will pick it up free of charge(though i didn't use this service because i have already paid my seller the shipping fare but will use it next time).You can whatsapp/call Bishop for more info: 13719240029
I promised to update you after using his service. His express is damn expensive than the rest and the first normal I'm sending through him got here after a week and I got a shock of 6.4$ and #350 per kg from the mumu that sent the message. I've called him myself so we look into it tomorrow. Will update you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Moyanbe:
Thanks so much for your help. My seller in China also have store in aliexpress.com and she's ready to accept the escrow mode of payment. Also do you mean DHL can accept payment upon delivery?
You pay DHL upfront
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

I promised to update you after using his service. His express is damn expensive than the rest and the first normal I'm sending through him got here after a week and I got a shock of 6.4$ and #350 per kg from the mumu that sent the message. I've called him myself so we look into it tomorrow. Will update you
hmmmmmm,shipping agent issues .

My supplier mistakenly ship my items to this agent, I think the are new
Normal shipping is 4.3 Usd /350 Naira
About their service, don't know till I get my goods
Or have any body used them before?

Their name is is fasta cargo

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
tugrow:
hmmmmmm,shipping agent issues .

My supplier mistakenly ship my items to this agent, I think the are new
Normal shipping is 4.3 Usd /350 Naira
About their service, don't know till I get my goods
Or have any body used them before?

Their name is is fasta cargo
They may be new on nland but may be long in the business

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by salesRep: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Moyanbe:

For Dhl, you pay upfront and its really expensive but safer.

You can use express service of third party shipping/forwarding agents. Search this thread to find them and read peoples comment to decide which one to use.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Stanley08:
I want to send something from one part of Lagos to another part of Lagos. (Yaba to Ojo). Please does anybody know any fast local courier/logistics company i can use?

Use Ifex...tell them you are an online seller.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

He called me last two weeks that they didn't clear their goods because of the custom duty increament,that they were waiting for it to change but their clients are complaining.I got my goods in 1 week instead of 4 days,i didn't burder for express since i can get my goods in 4 days.No it can't be $6.4 it is $4.2/350 maybe it is an error.Which of their offices do you use?,mine was at Alaba international.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Obynolee:

He called me last two weeks that they didn't clear their goods because of the custom duty increament,that they were waiting for it to change but their clients are complaining.I got my goods in 1 week instead of 4 days,i didn't burder for express since i can get my goods in 4 days.No it can't be $6.4 it is $4.2/350 maybe it is an error.Which of their offices do you use?,mine was at Alaba international.
The guy said my goods was 6.4kg and sent a message of 41$ and #2400
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mubz(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello House, please does anyone have the correct Phone number to St. Patrick's Nigeria contact. I sent something through them, i was in contact with Ms. Wang but i haven't been able to reach any of their Nigeria's representative. I need help with their contact details.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

The guy said my goods was 6.4kg and sent a message of 41$ and #2400

Don't mind him,chat with Bishop,he will call you if he didn't respond to your chat,just lay your conplain to him.Which branch is that?.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Obynolee:

Don't mind him,chat with Bishop,he will call you if he didn't respond to your chat,just lay your conplain to him.Which branch is that?.
Its ajao estate office though I called bishop yesternight and forwarded the message to him. Till tomorrow when I get there they will explain how they charged 6.4kg as $41

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.