Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620049 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
valarinz:

This your Cargo Agent...? Does it happen to be Nisiborps(TSO)?
grin grin grin grin grin
wicked grin grin grin

First to comment on 100th page

God would see you all through in this year and next year importation in Jesus name
Amen cheesy

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Below the the belt!!!

winetapper:
wicked grin grin grin

valarinz:

This your Cargo Agent...? Does it happen to be Nisiborps(TSO)?
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please Everyone. What rate does Uche Logistic use please . Like he said 8dollarz to a Kg. My item is 1kg is the rate up to 235 or Less?.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by princehabyb(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2015
I know there are some biz gurus who're are in need of biz grants without interest nor collateral to boost their business...just beep me up through my signature
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 4:05am On Nov 24, 2015
$500 PayPal Funds Available @ $1/215.

Contact on Signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2015
You won't know the rate he'll use until your goods arrive. Just know he used black market rate and it depends on the rate of that particular day.

purplecircle:
Please Everyone. What rate does Uche Logistic use please . Like he said 8dollarz to a Kg. My item is 1kg is the rate up to 235 or Less?.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
ok thank you. Please one other Question is it safe to pay an Alibaba supplier with PayPal.

Bookiemart01:
You won't know the rate he'll use until your goods arrive. Just know he used black market rate and it depends on the rate of that particular day.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Uche logistics is just a fraud.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yes it is

purplecircle:
ok thank you. Please one other Question is it safe to pay an Alibaba supplier with PayPal.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
What has he done?

chukel:
Uche logistics is just a fraud.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by OA2(f): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
I picked up from Mr Chibuzor's office in Ikeja yesterday. It went well besides a little issue on the exchange rate (On Saturday when I was called, I was told the rate was N234 to $1 but by Monday, he said it had risen to N245)
Well, its safe to say they work for me right now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
purplecircle:
Pls can I have her contacts.because seems I have made a mistake using this uche person.

I keep laughing nlanders when they jump from one logistics to the other. The only time these guys are perfect is on express but normal air cargo shit happens my friend.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prowlG: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

I keep laughing nlanders when they jump from one logistics to the other. The only time these guys are perfect is on express but normal air cargo shit happens my friend.

How can they be perfect on express when they can't perfect normal air cargo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
prowlG:

How can they be perfect on express when they can't perfect normal air cargo
Cox express doesn't involve the kinda boohaha custom clearance that hold shippers at ransom

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dorispray: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
PayPal funds available @ 210/$1.
If Interested, contact me now. email: dorispray@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by deeone007(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2015
To all gurus in the house good morning. Pls someone in the house shld pls help me with HAPPY TIME LOGISTICS Nigeria phone number. Thanks In anticipation.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2015
You mean you can't search out the phone number on this thread? We have to tell you specifically? Nna, the phone number is here on this thread, all you need is a willing heart to search it out.

Stop the milk, eat some akpu grin

deeone007:
To all gurus in the house good morning. Pls someone in the house shld pls help me with HAPPY TIME LOGISTICS Nigeria phone number. Thanks In anticipation.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by deeone007(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Bookiemart01:
You mean you can't search out the phone number on this thread? We have to tell you specifically? Nna, the phone number is here on this thread, all you need is a willing heart to search it out.

Stop the milk, eat some akpu grin

THE ONE I SAW ON ITS TREAD WAS NOT GOING TRU IT WAS INCORRECT,THATS WHAT THE NETWORK KP SAYIN. THESE R D DIGITS 07067090163
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Caleb5: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
deeone007:
THE ONE I SAW ON ITS TREAD WAS NOT GOING TRU IT WAS INCORRECT,THATS WHAT THE NETWORK KP SAYIN. THESE R D DIGITS 07067090163
"Search 'happy time logistics on naira land' on Google ".
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by deeone007(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Caleb5:

"Search 'happy time logistics on naira land' on Google ".
THANKS I HAV DONE THAT. I HV GOTTEN THE CORRECT LINE.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Caleb5: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
deeone007:
THANKS I HAV DONE THAT. I HV GOTTEN THE CORRECT LINE.
... ..! UWC Chief!.....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
dorispray:
PayPal funds available @ 210/$1.
If Interested, contact me now. email: dorispray@gmail.com
your number
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anyibig: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hey guy, any idea the best logistics right now, in terms of cheap reliability and good price
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Read the thread to know whatsapp. It'll help you in taking decision

anyibig:
Hey guy, any idea the best logistics right now, in terms of cheap reliability and good price
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tundenoni(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good day friends,
Please is there anyone who can help me out?
I shipped some goods through a company close to 4 months now I've not gotten my goods. Though it's sea freight, but is it supposed to take as long as 4 months?.
I started calling their staffs, they keep telling me different things, some said it's still undergoing custom clearance, some keep giving dates. I'm so worried. The package belongs to an army general, I've been receiving threats because of this.
Please friends, what can I do?
NB':fafalux is the name of the company
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anyibig: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Is it me or has any1 notice that miss wang barely reply to chat and don't even pick a call? +86 15920468789, I bet this is dia number, plss guys, if there's another way to reach them, I will b well pleased, I got some package coming in and I only told my seller to write name and number, without the address, don't know if that's enough, but from what I read from the thread, I think writing the address is very important.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dreamchazer: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please is St. Michael still reliable? need to ship some items in ASAP but been off the scene for a while
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojotitus: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Good day house, Please, do anyone know of evenlyshoes.com in China? I want to know if they are genuine and the quality of their products. Thanks for your response.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
dreamchazer:
Hi Guys,

Please is St. Michael still reliable? need to ship some items in ASAP but been off the scene for a while

If you meant St. Patrick, yes, they are still in business and reliable.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
anyibig:
Is it me or has any1 notice that miss wang barely reply to chat and don't even pick a call? +86 15920468789, I bet this is dia number, plss guys, if there's another way to reach them, I will b well pleased, I got some package coming in and I only told my seller to write name and number, without the address, don't know if that's enough, but from what I read from the thread, I think writing the address is very important.

You don't need the address; your name and phone number is enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (227) (Reply)