Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620310 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
braindee:

Please, how much do they ship to Lagos? Can you give me UcheLogistics contacts?
Were u d one that chatted me on WhatsApp for a 60kg item?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2016
just2okworld:
Dear Uchelogistics,

I've used your services before,I'm using your service again now...BUT WHY IS LILY NOT REPLYING MY CHATS NA?MY GOODS MUST NOT MISS O
,ONCE YOU SEE THIS,MAKE SHE JUST REPLY ME JEJE O

I REST MY CASE
Hahahaha madam
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 5:27pm On May 05, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Hahahaha madam

Kilosele?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 5:29pm On May 05, 2016
braindee:

You can Google their name,the address should come up
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by babaloke: 5:46pm On May 05, 2016
Good day @Landmark455,pls SMS me your e mail/whatsapp no. I will need your services;
my phone number-08167530634;e-mail-shobogs@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 6:40pm On May 05, 2016
Dey person dat have 60kg I can charge 7dollars per kg and 480naira for custom charges. Call me on 07039738180
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2016
U pay hear in nigeria
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
just2okworld:
Dear Uchelogistics,

I've used your services before,I'm using your service again now...BUT WHY IS LILY NOT REPLYING MY CHATS NA?MY GOODS MUST NOT MISS O
,ONCE YOU SEE THIS,MAKE SHE JUST REPLY ME JEJE OO

I think Lily is not around for couple of days now. Same thing happened to me 2days back but when I called it was Uche that picked and not Lily .
I have come to realised that when you send a message and you didn't get any response even after the msg has been read trust me it's Uche that is reading the chat.
I have been using them more than a year and have not got any problem. I will advise you call him through whatsapp.

He now charges $4.3 for normal shipping. Be smart when you want to pick up your item because those guys at the Airport may want to charge $5.. I changed it for them ni oo
#my2cent

I REST MY CASE
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2016
just2okworld:
Dear Uchelogistics,

,ONCE YOU SEE THIS,MAKE SHE JUST REPLY ME JEJE O

I REST MY CASE

I think Lily is not around for couple of days now. Same thing happened to me 2days back but when I called it was Uche that picked and not Lily .
I have come to realised that when you send a message and you didn't get any response even after the msg has been read trust me it's Uche that is reading the chat.
I have been using them more than a year and have not got any problem. I will advise you call him through whatsapp.

He now charges $4.3 for normal shipping. Be smart when you want to pick up your item because those guys at the Airport may want to charge $5.. I changed it for them ni oo
#my2cent
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
braindee:

Just add +86 to the contact and chat them up on whatsapp

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceaser: 7:29pm On May 05, 2016
dynamix101:

Thats Their Standard Fixed Duty Charge (@ Least Dats What They Told Me)

Once or twice before when I got my items in a major post office, I was issued authentic looking receipts (looks like a bank cheque slip from a distance) for such monies. Hence I decided against querying 'em for such charges. At the outposts/local post offices however such receipts have not been issued to me (those charges are decided at the major post offices, scribbled on the packages and the items dispatched to the local post offices).

I want to assume such charges are arrived at by weighing the items. The least I've been charged is NGN100.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 9:18pm On May 05, 2016
estilo:

#my2cent

Thanks for your response dear,after this deal,I'm out..I prefer my St Patrick's that I've been using over 2years and a half, they don't give me blood pressures like these Uche people,even if Patrick's charge me 5$ for normal, I'm ok with it,as long as I get my goods on time and I have peace of mind as well,MY CUSTOMERS ARE THE ONES KEEPING ME IN BUSINESS
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StraightManner: 8:42pm On May 06, 2016
I need an agent who can help me buy and ship from Aliexpress to naija
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:16pm On May 06, 2016
StraightManner:
I need an agent who can help me buy and ship from Aliexpress to naija
Chat my signature on WhatsApp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by julit(f): 4:11pm On May 07, 2016
Good day everyone. I have been following this trend over a year now and I must say dat God will bless u all that are making meaningful impart here. I have finally made up my mind to do importation of shoes but their MMQ is too much for me. Is there any way out of this situation? I have a boutique and I can't buy a particular design of shoe up to 20 - 2000 in my shop. Please what's the way out?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2016
Look at me ooo... After all my hustle to get money through to China. The agent is now rejecting payment.

So people i have around 7220RMB for sale @51/RMB...

Am willing to sell all at once, no kelekele please. If you're interested please contact me.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 8:22am On May 08, 2016
Which local logistics company is most reliable when payment on delivery is involved? I read some not so cool reviews about kaymu and their delivery partners so I'd prefer to self deliver.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StraightManner: 3:19pm On May 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Chat my signature on WhatsApp

I'm waiting for your response on WhatsApp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 8:48pm On May 08, 2016
I need dey RMB call me on 07039738180
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2016
amaka15:
I need dey RMB call me on 07039738180
Alright spoken on phone. We deal very soon when in the week.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by VickyHills(f): 9:54pm On May 17, 2016
Good evening, all. I've a sample of slippers I'd love to make and sell in China but I don't know how to source for manufacturers/suppliers. Pls who can help me out?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by VickyHills(f): 9:56pm On May 17, 2016
Good evening, all. I've a sample of slippers I'd love to make in China and sell in Nigeria but I don't know how to source for manufacturers/suppliers. Pls who can help me out?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2016
Hello all... im a freelancer on fiverr and I have a particular buyer from USA who discussed a job with me outside fiverr thus he will be paying via western union or moneygram as he doesnt have paypal

However, I dont want him to send the money to me in Nigeria as banks will pay me at the rate of 200 naira which is very poor compared to the 275/usd that i sell my online funds.

I need someone who buys from US, UK or china to get the funds for payment of his/her transaction and while he/she pays me into my bank acct in naira. I will sell d funds at 260/usd. (you must have a trustworthy seller or someone over there that will pick the money at western union and they pay ur seller)

The funds coming in 2 batches.
100usd now and 100usd when i deliver the buyers job.

Kindly pm me if interested
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JessNigeria: 10:57pm On May 17, 2016
NnamdiN:
Which local logistics company is most reliable when payment on delivery is involved? I read some not so cool reviews about kaymu and their delivery partners so I'd prefer to self deliver.

If what you are seeking is a flexible, dynamic and responsive delivery service, then we are the answer. We offer pay on delivery service to over 20 locations in Nigeria. Call or chat us up on WhatsApp at 0818 1011 208.

Looking forward to helping you satisfy your customers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:13am On May 18, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Hello all... im a freelancer on fiverr and I have a particular buyer from USA who discussed a job with me outside fiverr thus he will be paying via western union or moneygram as he doesnt have paypal

However, I dont want him to send the money to me in Nigeria as banks will pay me at the rate of 200 naira which is very poor compared to the 275/usd that i sell my online funds.

I need someone who buys from US, UK or china to get the funds for payment of his/her transaction and while he/she pays me into my bank acct in naira. I will sell d funds at 260/usd. (you must have a trustworthy seller or someone over there that will pick the money at western union and they pay ur seller)

The funds coming in 2 batches.
100usd now and 100usd when i deliver the buyers job.

Kindly pm me if interested
Thanks
Chat me on my signature via WhatsApp 07031021457
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carbon1224(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2016
I need this item from this seller to be delivered here in nigeria. I want to bein gold colour. Anyone that can do the purchase for me@260 per dollar.

Contact 09095254646

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32626723707.html
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JessNigeria: 1:08pm On May 18, 2016
Are you in need of flexible, dynamic, fast and responsive nationwide delivery services?

Do you want to offer pay on delivery option to your buyers?

We have the solutions. Call or chat with us on 08181011208.

We provide delivery solutions that work.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:28pm On May 18, 2016
You don't have atm card abi? I can help you @#165 nah

carbon1224:
I need this item from this seller to be delivered here in nigeria. I want to bein gold colour. Anyone that can do the purchase for me@260 per dollar.

Contact 09095254646

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32626723707.html
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You don't have atm card abi? I can help you @#165 nah

Naso dem dey scam dem ooo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:59pm On May 18, 2016
Abi ooo. I wonder how he wants $ at #260. It's either he is naive, greedy or he is also a scammer.

Infinitikoncept:

Naso dem dey scam dem ooo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by oevenme(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2016
Lolz
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carbon1224(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2016
I only made and offer and if you think you cann purchase it then you tell how much you can buy and how long it will take to get to me that's all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.